PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Drops

Elyseon
05-29-2012, 10:14 AM
Anyone know if they drop in the epic vampire feast?

I haven't seen one yet, but they are super rare...

Livemau
05-29-2012, 10:17 AM
i havent seen one drop period -________________-

Suentous PO
05-29-2012, 10:22 AM
Yeah not seen one..
Do you suppose that they drop from specific bosses, like example blue helm only drops from Emma ?
Or is it the same quantum nano chance with any boss?
Edit I see the drop from any but I still wonder if there's a item to boss relation

Back
05-29-2012, 10:24 AM
Anyone know if they drop in the epic vampire feast?

I haven't seen one yet, but they are super rare...

Yes, they are rare.. Chances are low that you'll get anything at all in Vampire Fest.. Your best bet is to join "incomplete" crypt runs left by xp runners. They usually leaves when there are 16 mobs remaining.. Just join one of those games and don't worry, you won't have to kill it alone. Farmers (usually lvl 66) will join you too..

Yeah not seen one..<br />
Do you suppose that they drop from specific bosses, like example blue helm only drops from Emma ?<br />
Or is it the same quantum nano chance with any boss?

Same chance for all.. Gold Armor.and helm might be exception as it is lvl. 1 while others are lvl. 60

Pakax
05-29-2012, 10:32 AM
Ive seen two drops

Red helm - gobbles (certified)
Golden armor - emma (pretty sure but not 100% - could have ben gobbles now i think about it)

It would be interesting to share this to find out if there is a pattern. With that drop rate, a single guy will take 10 years to see a pattern!!! I am going to start a thread with a title indicating that.

Chopper
05-29-2012, 11:19 AM
Yes, they are rare.. Chances are low that you'll get anything at all in Vampire Fest.. Your best bet is to join "incomplete" crypt runs left by xp runners. They usually leaves when there are 16 mobs remaining.. Just join one of those games and don't worry, you won't have to kill it alone. Farmers (usually lvl 66) will join you too..

great idea!!

What would be funny, is a party of 5 Lvl 66 characters following another party of XP runners. The XP runners leave the crypt at Duke Edward and the Lvl 66s come and clean up, and then follow the other party to their remade map, cleaning up again and again. LOL

Rare
05-29-2012, 11:46 AM
great idea!!

What would be funny, is a party of 5 Lvl 66 characters following another party of XP runners. The XP runners leave the crypt at Duke Edward and the Lvl 66s come and clean up, and then follow the other party to their remade map, cleaning up again and again. LOL

Been doing this for months. Janitors FTW

Ixillicus
05-29-2012, 12:08 PM
Been doing this for months. Janitors FTW

It's a dirty job, but someones gotta do it!

Suentous PO
05-29-2012, 01:11 PM
I am going to start a thread with a title indicating that.
I was askin here to try to keep tread condensed, but ok :)

Pakax
05-29-2012, 07:12 PM
I did not mean to branch it out but since it was not the original aim of the thread, i did not want to steal it :-)

Elyseon
05-29-2012, 11:47 PM
Idc, got my question answered

Thx :D