PDA

View Full Version : come a droid costum compedition back or not?

kaiserbear
05-29-2012, 12:02 PM
my question is: come a droid costum compedition back or not?

Back
05-29-2012, 12:06 PM
Not happening.. Seriously iphone users have founders and we android users have nothing unique to us.. Even some of the winners of Droid costume contest are iphone users..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Darkfader
05-29-2012, 02:57 PM
Least I hope it never happens again.

Samhayne
05-29-2012, 03:00 PM
The Android costume might make a return as a contest reward, but it will have to be a whopper of a contest and connected with an Android theme.

Appleisaac
05-29-2012, 03:16 PM
The Android costume might make a return as a contest reward, but it will have to be a whopper of a contest and connected with an Android theme.

O_o woah...

kaiserbear
05-30-2012, 10:54 AM
O.o

Floating
05-30-2012, 11:35 AM
@kaiserbear: o.O

kaiserbear
05-30-2012, 11:40 AM
lol o.O

Overkillzzz
05-30-2012, 03:20 PM
I want that droid costume. But to bad i never win

Chickenrunnn
05-30-2012, 03:23 PM

ARGHH I can't loose it ! xD!

Swimmingstar
05-30-2012, 05:17 PM

What does whopper of a contest mean? How big of a contest?

Jcyee
05-30-2012, 07:45 PM

O...M...G... (0)_(o) lol

Subscriber
05-31-2012, 03:54 AM
Win --> Stop playing --> Sit in suit for days.

LwMark
05-31-2012, 04:02 AM
town to town non stop runnin

Kiwihawk
06-01-2012, 01:06 AM
Sounds Leigt...

Esoul
06-01-2012, 01:59 AM
so bad! I want it <3 android

Windwolve
06-10-2012, 02:56 PM
I was a little late checking this thread, but... It's coming back? Yay, finally there will be someone else to experience the endless sessions of spam lol! :D

Skeletonlord
06-10-2012, 03:01 PM
Got a picture of Windwolve with his droid costume :D

I will post it in a moment. Glad to see a reappearance of the android costume. It should be a twitter contest prize. Maybe giving them to certain accounts?

Windwolve
06-10-2012, 03:20 PM
Got a picture of Windwolve with his droid costume :D

I will post it in a moment. Glad to see a reappearance of the android costume. It should be a twitter contest prize. Maybe giving them to certain accounts?

A twitter contest? I was thinking of a contest involving writing of a story (in contrast to all the visual competitions we've had) about how an android character ended up in the world of Alterra ;)

Matutd
06-10-2012, 04:39 PM
This may seem like a silly suggestion, but I think windwolve, being the only person with one should choose the contest. Devs should judge, no voting from forumers. That only leads to people getting their friends to vote.

Chickenrunnn
06-10-2012, 04:56 PM

I want a Chicken Costume :P xD

Appleisaac
06-10-2012, 10:08 PM
I want a Chicken Costume :P xD
I want an apple costume ;).

SAM, Y U NO HURRY UP /W CONTESTZZZZ

Buddyf97
06-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Not happening.. Seriously iphone users have founders and we android users have nothing unique to us.. Even some of the winners of Droid costume contest are iphone users..

This is what gets me slightly mad... Don't take this to heart, I just want to rant a little!
Whenever an android user brings up founders and how it's "unfair" I get mad! Pocket legends was produced by a small gaming studio in Texas. Being their first MMORPG they needed something to get the name out there. The founders provided that. Purchasing items, inviting friends, and giving th motivation sts needs to continue. If I remember correct, when PL was released on Android it had the title Largest Mobile MMORPG. You downloaded PL, the largest mobile MMORPG, not a new game from a small gaming studio.
/end rant

Back
06-10-2012, 11:23 PM
This is what gets me slightly mad... Don't take this to heart, I just want to rant a little!
Whenever an android user brings up founders and how it's "unfair" I get mad! Pocket legends was produced by a small gaming studio in Texas. Being their first MMORPG they needed something to get the name out there. The founders provided that. Purchasing items, inviting friends, and giving th motivation sts needs to continue. If I remember correct, when PL was released on Android it had the title Largest Mobile MMORPG. You downloaded PL, the largest mobile MMORPG, not a new game from a small gaming studio.
/end rant

What r u getting at? I didn't say I want either founder or droid costume. What I meant was founders being for apple users, droid costume should have been for 12 lucky android users only from that contest instead of compilation of both.

Physiologic
06-10-2012, 11:36 PM
/end rant

The problem is a majority of the android users at the time did not have access to Pl. I had Verizon at the time and in the year 2010 they did not offer any devices that you could download Pl on. I knew of the games existence but I could not download it, me being an android user and all. Granted, iPhone users at the time did "found" the game but there are many of us who would've liked to be a part of that as well. Switching to a different provider would not have made sense either since a cancellation fee is hundreds of dollars. No need to "rant" about android users who missed out on an opportunity. You have a founders helm, y so mad?

CodyBearr
06-10-2012, 11:59 PM

Cool... Hope to get it, so I'll give it my all...

kaiserbear
06-13-2012, 06:38 AM
I want it so much :-)

25thninja
06-13-2012, 06:46 AM
If there is a droid comback PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE dont make it twitter, it would be unfair to those who dont have a twitter (A.K.A. Me)

HunterSLAYER
06-13-2012, 07:32 AM
Droid costume should be unique to Droid USERS ONLY(identify by build.prop info).

Apple users alr have the APPLE logo in Sl(reinteoduce as Comp. reward?)

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Windwolve
06-13-2012, 07:58 AM
Droid costume should be unique to Droid USERS ONLY(identify by build.prop info).

Seriously, why do you incline that only those with Android devices should be able to get one? It makes no sense at all. The costume isn't a reward for Android users only, it is for the entire community. It's not like PL (unrelated to SL vanities) only allows players to obtain Bunny ears during Easter if their country's customs celebrate Easter either, now does it? Just saying.

HunterSLAYER
06-13-2012, 08:10 AM

We Android users should have something unique....I agree with Oyeonac.

kaiserbear
06-13-2012, 10:41 AM
Ye pls not twitter havent a acc there :/

Appleisaac
06-13-2012, 11:34 AM

dude... It's a little late to be arguing about this... :-/ this whole thing has been over for a year. WHO CARES?!? Too bad droid guys didnt get a chance to acquire founders. That really isn't STS's fault. Would you rather STS not have opened the market to droid at all?

kaiserbear
06-14-2012, 10:35 AM
anyone won a santa costum?

Ravilism Gafurovm
07-19-2012, 05:43 AM
ohh i really want that costume

-=(AZAFLADA)=-

Ohh
12-08-2012, 12:15 PM
ARGHH I can't loose it ! xD!

how can i join this contest? or what do i have to do? :)

Suentous PO
12-08-2012, 04:16 PM
how can i join this contest? or what do i have to do? :)
there is no contest.
op said- will a contest happen again.
Sam said "maybe"

MightyMicah
12-08-2012, 04:18 PM
That would be the ultimate prize! I'd love to use it in pvp. Then people would be oblivious as to what my class was :P

Bunnyshoota
12-08-2012, 05:52 PM
N-e-c-r-o