PDA

View Full Version : abot farm

Anazeonac
05-29-2012, 12:09 PM
I have some questions about farming i read the Theread abot the farmin in the fourom and i still dont understand how to do it?its special place or something?ppl said me i can do that anywhere what what you mean ?its dungeon?from this lvl can i do it?and hot to get in?its noramal dungeons just to get in to high lvls dungeons and start to kill monsters?plz tell me guyz abot my questions.... tanx

Back
05-29-2012, 12:31 PM
Farming is doing runs on same dungeon over and over again. Farming is not limited to just pinks.. It can be anything like gold, kills.and death (if someone want's to. Lol).

I guess you are talking about pink or/and gold farming. So, here's where you should go to farm good pinks easily..

Sandstone Caves - Popular for Onyx, earthquake and crystalline.
Alien Oasis 3 - Void, Rift and cosmos .

For gold farming

Frozen Nightmare - I don't recommended it but this place is good to farm gold as well as pinks
Alien Oasis 2 - Viscious Visitors - Best place to farm gold.
Skeller Krunch Returns - Pentacles of Pain - Huge amount of crappy pink drops make this map a good place to farm gold.

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Anazeonac
05-29-2012, 01:46 PM
I need to enter this places and just kills with party? and i cant enter to frozen nighatmare and what is alien osais 2/3 ? In the map i see just alien osais and when i enter alien osais i walking there and see alot of portals to dungeons but im low lvl for this dungeons?this dungeons is farming?

FluffNStuff
05-29-2012, 02:01 PM
Don't worry about farming. Farming is repeating levels for more gold/items ~after~ you have reached the top level to improve your character and add enjoyment to the game. So don't worry about it now, just fight your way to 65 and in time, you will naturally begin to farm the previous levels for gold and gear.

Anazeonac
05-30-2012, 07:51 AM
Ok tnx but how to do farming which dungeons?i saw in alien osais portal to get in to dungeon but for 40+ lvls when i will be this lvl just enter?and start kill?

FluffNStuff
05-30-2012, 09:58 AM
Ok tnx but how to do farming which dungeons?i saw in alien osais portal to get in to dungeon but for 40+ lvls when i will be this lvl just enter?and start kill?

This seems to be a terminology issue. Farming is just "repeating" a map. What level are you? I assume you have completed the forest haven maps, but then, you may not have had enough experience to start on dark forest. In that case, you would repeat the forest haven maps and farm them for experience. Once you have enough experience, you move on to dark forest and repeat the process on that map. There are many maps for different levels, and Alien Oasis is the map for players getting experience between 40 and 50. Just keep repeating the maps and killing mobs and boss that are appropriate for your level, and you are already farming.

Anazeonac
05-30-2012, 11:10 AM
Im lvl 21 i finish dark forest and in forest haven 12/14 beacuse i not found the other quest in dark forest you know where them and you mean just go abot dungeons to my lvl?

Back
05-30-2012, 01:13 PM
Im lvl 21 i finish dark forest and in forest haven 12/14 beacuse i not found the other quest in dark forest you know where them and you mean just go abot dungeons to my lvl?

This is a typical good news bad news situation.

Good news is that you're at the right lvl to farm Sandstone Caves..

Bad news is that you're new to the game. So, it's better to get to know the game, classes and other "more important" things first..

Don't worry about quests.. If you miss them, you can always do them later on.

Btw you should be at Fathom Crypts for XP.

Anazeonac
05-30-2012, 02:39 PM
Where is sandstone cave?

azichea
05-30-2012, 04:31 PM
@anazeonac its on the map just look closely also can someone tell me wat map in fang drops dragon armor and the color they drop so far i know blue drops on 3rd floor so i herd

Late
05-30-2012, 04:34 PM
or you can merch

Anazeonac
05-30-2012, 11:26 PM
Found but i cant click on this world. I can click about all the words just this world i cant

Back
05-30-2012, 11:48 PM
@anazeonac its on the map just look closely also can someone tell me wat map in fang drops dragon armor and the color they drop so far i know blue drops on 3rd floor so i herd

It's all random everything drops everywhere.

Anazeonac
05-31-2012, 06:43 AM
But why i cant click abot sand caves?

Back
05-31-2012, 02:24 PM
I can't really explain that unless I see the problem for myself. Can you post a pic? I might be able to help u.