PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to ༗ Ɛy͢͢͢e 𝕺𝖋 ETΞRNITY ❶❺ ♛ a world of magic and limitless adventure!

Pages : [1] 2

Habibibi
08-13-2021, 10:21 AM
Greetings, adventurers!

ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE YOU TO EYE OF ETERNITY 15!

We give opportunity for those with a sword in hand to show their mettle and earn their glory.
Never will we refuse a Duel and give a chance for a Challenge to slip our hands. Earn your name and perhaps a place beside us. In Raid we fight those worthy to put up a fight and those that are our sworn enemies. For honor and reputation.
Never will we harass anybody and grief players without a sword in hand to fight back. We nurture the true way of PvE and PvP.

"Death before Dishonor, for Blood and Honor" In Battle we fight to the end and never retreat unless a clear difference of might is in sight. This is the way.

FOUNDER: ༗ Ɛy͢͢͢e ᴏғ̲ ETΞRNITY 15!

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ CHANELPARIS ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

GUILDMASTER:

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ PURIFYHEART ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

GUILDMASTER:

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ B E L L A ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

SENIOR MASTER OFFICER (SMO):

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ ASUNDERZ ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

MASTER ASSISTANT (MA):

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ CUDDLESX ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

COUNCIL LEADER (CL) :

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ LIQOUR ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

༒•ΣPӨᄂ•༒:

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ HONEYBESTIE ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

♚ S ⓟ C O ♚:

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ MEZIE ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

Council Officer Advocate (COL):

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ PRNX ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

Council Officer Advocate (COL):

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ EOW ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ [/FONT]

Council Officer Advocate (COL): :

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ WOLFROCK ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ ANGELWOLFZ ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ NIAGARAFALLS ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

We have come together to give the community of EYE OF ETERNITY 15 an unofficial place to chat and meet, to help grow and build the community in its future to sustain the game and its longevity by creating events and other activities. Individuals such as Adventurers or Solo players and Leaders of Guilds and Moderators have a place and voice here.

The EoE15 works to make your life easier!

After a lot of hard work WE have managed to compile in a neat way!

There are no requirements to be in the guild except for having fun, being polite, and helping out others if you can. We do not boot casual players from the guild. If real life or another game (GOD forbid!) takes your focus away from the game and you decide to come back later, your guild will be waiting for you. The only exception to this is if the guild is at full capacity and new members want to join, then the players who have not logged on for the longest period of time will have to go first.

☞︎ Rules: ☜︎
Eye Of Eternity 15 strives to foster a welcoming, friendly, and active community that enjoys playing our Excluded Vip Events, Tournaments or Expended Adventures etc... To that end, here are some rules we need you to follow. Having a diverse and friendly environment is very important to us, and it is your key to finding people to play with for years to come.

Remember that ☞︎ OFFICERS ☜︎ have to make decisions all the time that require context. Applying the rules isnÂ’t a robotic or mathematical process; OFFICERS often deal with shades of grey rather than black and white. Our EOE15 Rules are not meant to fuel "rules lawyers"; rather, they are general guidance to help you understand what our expectations are.

These are the things we expect you to do:
☞︎ ☜︎ Be nice! A friendly and welcoming environment is very important, as it allows gamers from all walks of life and skill levels to participate.

☞︎ ☜︎ Respect people. We ask that you respect others whether you agree with them or not. That means, in part:

☞︎ ☜︎ Don't insult or harass others: Insulting or harassing people says more about you than it does the person you are insulting or harassing.

☞︎ ☜︎ Don't troll: Trolling disrupts conversation and leads to long-term problems. Remember that you can strongly disagree with someone and not post about it, and can instead voice your own opinion without insulting others. This is also more productive and valuable to us. It's okay if someone is wrong on the Internet!

☞︎ ☜︎ Don't accuse people of being trolls: Simply report their posts and move on. Calling someone a troll is a form of trolling.

☞︎ ☜︎ Don't use loaded words to insult a group of players: The use of the words, "fanboy", "fanbois", "cheerleaders", "haters", or similar-meaning language, is insulting and not okay.

☞︎ ☜︎ No Racism, inappropriate content, or other -isms: Writing about or linking to racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, and other inappropriate content will get you infracted or banned. We also donÂ’t want sexually-explicit, violent, or gross stuff on our page or social channels.

☞︎ ☜︎ We do not permit "Naming and Shaming". Publicly accusing someone of misbehavior, whether true or not, is not allowed. We do not conduct trials in the court of public opinion, nor do we want to create a situation where players are forced to defend themselves publicly against untrue, misleading, or only partially accurate allegations.

☞︎ ☜︎ No Doxxing: Posting someone's account information, email address, or other personally-identifying information is a serious offense, and will not be tolerated.

☞︎ ☜︎ No profanity, please. That also includes using symbols (#$^$@) or spaces/p.u.n.c.t.u.a.t.i.o.n to get around filters.

☞︎ ☜︎ Don't bring up old arguments in unrelated threads. You and the other person (or people) should stop responding to each other, at least for the time being. Regardless of how you choose to proceed, we don't want the topic brought up again and again in threads that have nothing to do with whether shields should have handles.*

Appealing a ban:

☞︎ ☜︎ If you were banned a long time ago, and feel you are now able to participate in the community without being a problem, you can appeal your ban as well. A officer will look at what caused you to be banned, consider your appeal, and make a decision. Typically, if you are allowed back into the community guild and start causing problems again, you'll be re-banned quickly.

We have a very active set of Discord channels to take advantage of with an amazing group of guild mates communicating and helping out every day. One of the main reasons we created this discord server is to guide new players and generate healthy activity within the community but also allowing players their freedom of speech. Exchanges such as trades, mercenary services, fightings, projects and other sorts of collabs happen here.

JOIN THIS DISCORD: └➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ or add me Bellariesoul#3656..:cheerful:

We seek quality over quantity! Thank you for being here.
We hope you enjoy talking about our games on the forums and other social channels, and welcome you to the community. We've found over the years that our community is one of our greatest strengths, and our playersÂ’ high level of intelligence and creativity makes our games a better place. We thank you for following these common-sense rules, and hope you have a fun time for many years to come.

AND REMEMBER! NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, WE WILL HELP YOU IN EVERYTHING YOU NEED, GIVING YOU PERSONALIZED AND PROFESSIONAL ATTENTION!

WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU!

Habibibi
08-13-2021, 10:42 AM
..The long-awaited Guild event…

A new EVENT mode is on the way! I will create a team by selecting the most strongest VAMPIRES from your and your friends' squads during the event!

Is <@Asunderz> or <@Cuddles> the strongest Vampire in our squad?

We are looking for dedicated players, who have a passion for the community and the game to join us. New EVENT introduces a new adventure:

The new EVENT mode Team A & Team C now provides a chance for you and your buddies to fuse your squads into the ultimate fighting force!

༻—————— ˗ˋ ୨herb୧ ˊ˗ ——————༺
Host: <@Cupidon>
꒷꒦ ⸝⸝ PRIZE: S U R P R I Z E

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶
`🤍` Sunday, August. 22nd. 2021 at 2:00pm CT
SCHEDULE:

2:00 PM CT - Registration starts.
2:30 PM CT - Registration closes.
2:35 PM CT - TEAMS will be announced.
2:40 PM CT - Start of the tournament.
3:30 PM CT - The final game day.

DO NOT MISS OUT! Put your heart on your sleeve this week and REGISTER now to win!!!

AND REMEMBER! NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, AND HE WILL HELP YOU IN EVERYTHING YOU NEED, GIVING YOU PERSONALIZED AND PROFESSIONAL ATTENTION!

WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU!

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
08-13-2021, 11:30 AM
Happy Friday Everyone! Let's remember to end this week with good intentions and a positive mindset Σ �� Σ ❶❺ ♛

We hope you enjoy talking about our events on the forums and other social channels, and welcome you to the community. We want to inspire more members of our community to take an active role in supporting Guild EVENTS, whether it be through community partnership, donating, or participating..

Don't forget to log in the game every day from now on to be qualified for this event. Spread this good news with your friends! Remember to sign up TODAY. Great glories and rewards will be gained through our united teamwork..:applause:

We have a very active set of Discord channels to take advantage of with an amazing group of guild mates communicating and helping out every day. One of the main reasons we created this discord server is to guide new players and generate healthy activity within the community but also allowing players their freedom of speech. Exchanges such as trades, mercenary services, fightings, projects and other sorts of collabs happen here.

JOIN THIS DISCORD: └➤ └➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ or add me Frab#0702

There are no requirements to be in the guild except for having fun, being polite, and helping out others if you can.

deadlystriker
08-13-2021, 11:30 AM
Alright Ladies and Gents, here we go again…

Who can achieve the impossible, and we tried to bring the attention of all the players we could. Right now, the most popular form of PvE competition is speed-running kills for your team. Experience the performance of a lifetime Vip event is a special tournament created for our PvE Fighters. Is there a better way to build your brain power and boost your chances of winning?

Let's see if you have what it takes! Let's Go Σ 𝕺 Σ ♛:loyal:

Habibibi
08-13-2021, 12:10 PM
We are delighted to announce the winners of our ‘A Taste of Summer’ competition.

“It wasn’t easy to pick the winners because there was so many good entries. Thank you to everyone who took the time to put in an entry.”

We just can’t wait to share with you the lucky winners of these epic prizes…We picked carefully among excellent #artists and we are happy to highlight some of their stunning pieces and lovely stories.

CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR WINNERS!

And the PRIZES goes to...

We hope to host more events like this one! Thank you all for your entries*!

RESULTS:love-struck:

♡⋆.ೃ࿔ FIRST PLACE...goes to:

<@APOLOGY> lovely artwork!

♡⋆.ೃ࿔SECOND PLACE...goes to:
<@CUDDLES> & <@MEDZIE>

♡⋆.ೃ࿔THIRD PLACE... goest to:
<@KING>

♡⋆.ೃ࿔FOURTH PLACE...goes to:
<@LIQUOR>

Thank you, for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes.. — ' You have 48 hours to claim your prize. We will choose another winner if we don't hear from you by then." FYI: please contact <@Bella! Let's give a big round of applause!!

Lightingwatch
08-13-2021, 01:27 PM
Hello all you beautiful amazing amazing people! Hope you all have a wounderful day today?

GET EXCITED for the unbelievable event we have lined up for u..
╰ ♡ˎˊ˗ We hope your experience here will be challenging, enjoyable, and rewarding. Be there and have fun! Players, I wish you all GOOD LUCK!!

Here’s a smile to brighten up your day! Hehe

Raveology
08-13-2021, 02:35 PM
Go out and WIN ! IT'S THAT TIME OF THE WEEKEND!

We’re hosting a new events, and we’d love to see you there.
Whether you walk away with a prize or not,if you made a truly great impression and had the guts to participate then personally I have to be the first to congratulate you.

It’s time to hunt ‘til you drop....dead next weekend:beaten: Come play and win prizes! We create an exciting atmosphere:p

Wolfrock
08-13-2021, 02:54 PM
"Game of the Weekend ". Well, good news! @everyone
Our Newest Adventure!

Things are about to get serious on EoE15. You're going to want to take
... Our challenge for this weekend and next weekend is to: Tear 'em up! Let's get ready to rumble!! Gather your friends and join the | - "VIP PVE EVENT " - | is launching very soon! ...

We're working hard to make fun for you. That means more games, and that means more content to our existing games events!

☾ꨄL ᴜ ɴ ᴀꨄ☾
08-13-2021, 03:40 PM
Hello looking for new friends to adventure with.Currently my guild does not and we
are not getting much accomplished.
:cheerful:About me: I am level 42 and play daily. Thank you and I am really looking forward to being a part of something great.

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
08-13-2021, 07:26 PM
Now for something completely different.. We hope you’re having a MARVELous weekend. Time for a little power boost? It might be time to stock up on Awakening Gems.

Who says girls can't rock the game? I #ChooseVIPChallenge!

I would like to shout out to all the female players to participate in our#ChooseVIPChallenge Event to show the world how amazing players we girls can be. Seize the chance to take your favorite TEAM into the squad!

Raise your hand high🤚 and share your opinions with the concept #ChooseVIPChallenge! All gender identities are welcome.
Thank you for your support and enjoy the game. Cheers! We wish you a very joyful #Weekend in EyE of Eternity 15!

What do you think? Tell us in the comments!

Sponsor
08-13-2021, 08:05 PM
I’m ready a toasty new guild forums page is coming on our way Bella? Everyone could use a hug now and then, and none more than the legendary Cuddles and Asunderz. ...internet high fives to you :black_eyed:We all have our favorite officers. It’s just a few days away. Bella’s is in full swing, with plenty of new companions to pick up along the way. See you in Eternity

Habibibi
08-14-2021, 08:42 AM
Hello looking for new friends to adventure with.Currently my guild does not and we
are not getting much accomplished.
:cheerful:About me: I am level 42 and play daily. Thank you and I am really looking forward to being a part of something great.

If you’re looking for a game to keep you occupied with glamorous, over-the-top vampires and endless options to gear up and power your character, then look no further than JOIN us and make an impact all year long.

Habibibi
08-14-2021, 08:46 AM
Happy Weekend LEGENDS!

Hip Hop Hip HURRAY!!! Great news! ;) Rally your friends in game! Great chance to tame your favorite OFFICERS. Great glories and rewards will be gained through your united teamwork. Login to the game and claim rewards we prepared for all players this weekend.

@HONEY has a radically EVENT mode that will get your blood pumping! ;) Hit Like if you're looking forward to it! We wish all the participants the best of luck!

Liq
08-14-2021, 12:38 PM
FRIENDLY GUILD PVP CHALLENGE

Interested in trying out Player vs Player? Join us in our BIG event, where guildmates will go head to head to try and win for their team!

Qualifications: Must be level 51
Details: This will be HONOR PvP with teams of 4-5!
What does that mean? Everyone’s weapons, pets, and gems will be Council Equipment! So players rely on skills!

• Level 51 Vampires must equip six (6) pieces of Council-approved Honor Equipment in order to access the Arena of Honor (DM - Honor Ward).

• The Council's Honor equipment bundle can be purchased from the store for 5,000 gold

• The Council's Honor equipment pack contains the pet, weapons and all gems required to complete the Honor item set and allow access to the Arena.

• Blood Forged items are not allowed in the Arena of Honor.

this is for EOE members ONLY
your friends are not allowed to join from outside guilds (we know who they are)

Host and Sponsor: Liquor

Prize: 50m gold for the team that wins!

Saturday August 21
6:30pm CST

LoyalChiik
08-14-2021, 06:57 PM
Wow this guild has become very awesome nice work to all. Can I join i'm lvl 36? Just wanted to leave a comment here. Hope everyone is doing great and having fun.

Habibibi
08-15-2021, 08:29 AM
Lovelies,

Good morning dear my friends. Have a peaceful and blessed Sunday.

Whether you are looking to leave your current guild or find one for the first time, we are here to help.
We have a very active set of Discord channels to take advantage of with an amazing group of guild mates communicating and helping out every day. One of the main reasons we created this discord server is to guide new players and generate healthy activity within the community but also allowing players their freedom of speech. Exchanges such as trades, mercenary services, fightings, projects, events and other sorts of collabs happen here.

Join the server!

└➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ

WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
08-15-2021, 09:53 AM
236135 236136

Buon anniversario alla mia vita, e qui ci aspettano molti altri mesi di felicità💙

È facile innamorarsi, ma rimanere innamorati della stessa persona per il resto della propria vita è considerevolmente più difficile. Il nostro anniversario ci ricorderà i momenti più felici della nostra relazione, ma ci ricorderà anche le difficoltà che hai dovuto affrontare per arrivare a quei momenti felici. Ricevo molte emozioni, felicità, gioia ed eccitazione dall'amarti. Sono felice di fare tesoro di quei sentimenti per te. Possa la luce della felicità risplendere costantemente attraverso le nuvole di incomprensioni nella nostra relazione. Ti auguro un felice anniversario, amore mio. Ricorda i bei momenti e lascia il brutto alle spalle, ricorda i ricordi gioiosi ignorando i tristi. Spero che nel nostro anniversario questo viaggio continui a portarci gioia per molti altri mesi.

Buon anniversario e ti voglio tanto bene!:vwub:

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
08-15-2021, 01:10 PM
236135 236136

Buon anniversario alla mia vita, e qui ci aspettano molti altri mesi di felicit�

È facile innamorarsi, ma rimanere innamorati della stessa persona per il resto della propria vita è considerevolmente più difficile. Il nostro anniversario ci ricorderà i momenti più felici della nostra relazione, ma ci ricorderà anche le difficoltà che hai dovuto affrontare per arrivare a quei momenti felici. Ricevo molte emozioni, felicità, gioia ed eccitazione dall'amarti. Sono felice di fare tesoro di quei sentimenti per te. Possa la luce della felicità risplendere costantemente attraverso le nuvole di incomprensioni nella nostra relazione. Ti auguro un felice anniversario, amore mio. Ricorda i bei momenti e lascia il brutto alle spalle, ricorda i ricordi gioiosi ignorando i tristi. Spero che nel nostro anniversario questo viaggio continui a portarci gioia per molti altri mesi.

Buon anniversario e ti voglio tanto bene!:vwub:

HAPPY 13 MONTHS TO US BABYYY!
ᴅᴀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜs sᴘᴇɴᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟs ᴊᴜsᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴇsᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ. ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴠᴇʀʏ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs sᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ɪ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪᴛs ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ, ɪ sᴛɪʟʟ ᴄᴀɴᴛ ɢʀᴀsᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴏғ ʜᴏᴡ ʟᴜᴄᴋʏ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴅᴀʏ. ɪᴍ ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ ғᴏʀᴡᴀʀᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴅᴀʏs ᴡɪᴛʜ ʙᴀʙʏ. ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ, ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʀᴇᴀsᴜʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. ᴄʜᴇᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ᴜs ʙᴀʙʏʏʏ!!ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏ ᴍᴜᴄʜ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ!❤ ᴘ.s ɪ ɪɴᴄʟᴜᴅᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏʟᴄᴇ

BLOOMING
08-15-2021, 06:14 PM
Hello , i love this guild. It is like a real family and the ppl there make my time in game even more special. Thank You all, for being so nice, friendly, lovely and human. At least that’s the only place in game which demonstrates that there is still a bit humanity.

Habibibi
08-17-2021, 01:08 PM

A new EVENT mode is on the way! I will create a team by selecting the most strongest VAMPIRES from your and your friends' squads during the event!

We are looking for dedicated players, who have a passion for the community and the game to join us. New EVENT introduces a new adventure:

The new EVENT mode Team A & Team C now provides a chance for you and your buddies to fuse your squads into the ultimate fighting force!

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶
`🤍` Sunday, August. 22nd. 2021 at 2:00pm CT
SCHEDULE:

2:00 PM CT - Registration starts.
2:30 PM CT - Registration closes.
2:35 PM CT - TEAMS will be announced.
2:40 PM CT - Start of the tournament.
3:30 PM CT - The final game day.

DO NOT MISS OUT! Put your heart on your sleeve this week and REGISTER now to win!!!

AND REMEMBER! NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE, AND HE WILL HELP YOU IN EVERYTHING YOU NEED, GIVING YOU PERSONALIZED AND PROFESSIONAL ATTENTION!

WE WILL WAIT FOR YOU!

Breaking news! New week with new Hot PvE and PvP Event.. Don't forget to log in the game every day from now on to be qualified for this event. Spread this good news with your friends! Remember to sign up.

ENJOY your day, spread love, cheer and happiness to all those around you ♥ EOE 15!My best wishes are always with you..;)

BLOOMING
08-17-2021, 10:40 PM
Best game guild around!!!! Just a bump comment Bella :redface:Love the new art thread- looking awesome as ever:redface:

Habibibi
08-24-2021, 01:39 PM
The most beautiful time of the year! Today’s Tuesday aka Schmoney Tuesday. As usual, this is your daily reminder to just focus on yourself and the bag :love_heart:!

Are You A Fan Of Lady Gaga, Lorde, Pitbull, Eminem?
Well, Let’s See How Well You Know Your Idols?!?
It is time again for another Guess The Song!!
.•♫•♬• ᴡʜᴇɴ? •♬•♫•.
**Sunday, August 29, 2021, 16:30 PM CT**
·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ ʀᴇᴡᴀʀᴅs ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·
SURPRIZS!

♫ ♪ ♫ (¯ `◕‿◕´¯)ღ

YOUR HOST: RAVEOLOGY:victorious:

An exciting NEW events mode is coming! Book yourselves in, experience the horror.…embrace the darkness!

┌─────────────────┐
˜”°•.˜”°• Hide and Seek Event •°”˜.•°”˜
└─────────────────┘

The Classic Hide N' Seek Gamemode, But With A Twist! VAMPIRES! Hiders Come Back To Haunt The Seeker!

・♡ ⁀➷ ✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ MAIN HOST & SPONSOR** <@ANGELWOLF

જ⁀➴ ⏰ Saturday, August 28 at 10:30 AM CT

P.S: You are only eligible for one prize per round so that others have a chance at winning something. In case you have any questions regarding the Event, feel free to contact us on Discord:

:black_eyed:Once the event starts , the countdown to join is on. Don’t be late for sick rewards.

Habibibi
08-24-2021, 01:45 PM
Happy Anniversary to an ADMIRABLE couple!!<@SUM> and <@HONEY

Sending lovely thoughts and wishes your way on your anniversary. Congratulations!

Raveology
08-24-2021, 01:47 PM
Come join us in this amazing and rythmic event this Sunday! What's better than starting your day with good vibes? We hope to see you there! =^.^= !!

deadlystriker
08-24-2021, 09:19 PM
The horn is blaring, it’s time to set sail:banana::banana: There are a lot of weekend events to keep you busy. Spread this good news with your friends! Size the chance to win huge prizes:greedy_dollars:

Let’s have fun everybody!

☾ꨄL ᴜ ɴ ᴀꨄ☾
08-24-2021, 10:53 PM
Lol, awesome guys!
Keep em coming.

Habibibi
08-29-2021, 10:26 AM
Happy Sunday Funday!

We’re excited to announce the exciting new feature…. WHISPER. When FASHION calls.... I answer.

As Summer comes to an end and Fall approaches, get into the spirit by rocking the most fashionable color trends this season. I have another STELLAR Model coming your way for September's. Let's uncover Angelwolfs' Secret. No one is beyond the reach of temptation. It’s easier than ever to stand out from the crowd, and truly make your look YOUR OWN.

Make YOUR forever friends by joining in our next EVENT. Guild events and contests are conceptualized, funded, and carried out by Guild officers. We try our very best to keep everyone engaged through activities that are done in the spirit of FUN.

Keep an eye on the forums for the full event guide 9/3/21:applause:

☾ꨄL ᴜ ɴ ᴀꨄ☾
08-29-2021, 07:57 PM
Love the new art Bella looking awesome as ever:victorious: This is truly a world class guild thread, watch and learn everyone.:eagerness::eagerness:

Habibibi
08-31-2021, 06:45 PM
SQUEEZE the day!!ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS WEEKEND'S DELICIOUS TREAT?!

Prodigy 1-20 Game EVENT!

There is an IMPOSTER among us! WHO COULD IT BE ??

FACE THE RARE BOSS EVENT!

Come and Join US!!

└➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ or add me Bellariesoul#3656
1. EoE and Discord rules apply
2. #┊└➤-guild-HALL-will be where the event takes place. There are limited spots available and once the game starts, everyone must wait until that game is over to join.

For those who don't know timezones,
╰➢Event.. Will ping 10-5min in before :applause:

Habibibi
09-04-2021, 08:14 AM
"Labor Day is a well-deserved tribute for all those who work so hard."

Our entire Total team is wishing you all a very safe and happy Labor Day holiday weekend!

If you don’t believe in workers rights, unions or an equal, livable wage I hope that you get raisins in your potato salad :victorious:. #laborday2021

deadlystriker
09-04-2021, 08:27 AM
Goodbye Summer, Hello Labor Day!

Wishing a happy Labor Day to all those who strive daily, with much dedication give their best in their workplaces. Celebrate a job well done as you enjoy the company of family and friends.
Have a Happy Labor Day this coming weekend!

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
09-04-2021, 10:38 AM

Sending our appreciation and salutes to our committed and dedicated workers who gets up everyday to take every steps closer to their goals! Godbless you all our beloved workers who's doing it for their family and for themselves, Keep it up!!!:applause:

HAPPPY LABOR DAY!!!

☾ꨄL ᴜ ɴ ᴀꨄ☾
09-04-2021, 01:43 PM
Are y’all THIS happy about this LONG three-day weekend? Cause man oh man, do I NEED & DESERVE a break.
Have a safe and happy Labor Day Weekend, friends:cheerful:

Habibibi
09-04-2021, 04:36 PM
PRETTIEST ANGEL- a powerful and unique angel imbued with a lethal angelic power. Her a “Dancing” skill deals enormous magic damage to all enemies..

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. Happy birthday!:cheerful:

Habibibi
09-09-2021, 12:24 PM
Greetings family!! How’s everyone’s Thursday been? :applause:Remember to keep a positive mind set only one more day till the weekend.

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS WEEKEND'S DELICIOUS TREAT?!

GUILD EVENT(S) :cheerful:

Fact or Cap? When? Sept 10th@10:30pm CT Hosts: Honey & Sum

Pve Challenge! When? Sept 11th@10pm CT Host: Sum - CoGuest:Afk

Team Boss Hunt! When? Sept 12th@10am CT Hosts: Rave & Jay

:strawberry: Weekly Inspirational Quote: :strawberry:

You have the ABILITY to be and go where you want. You are MOTIVATED to get where and what you want. ATTITUDE is ALTITUDE! At the end of the day you can take PRIDE in know how high you went today! You OWN IT! Get out there and CRUSH IT! BAM! Lets do this!!

Liq
09-09-2021, 01:20 PM
Wooo!!! Get ready for some fun this weekend!

deadlystriker
09-09-2021, 08:07 PM
Your eyes do not deceive you. There are bosses...in the HOUSE EOE!:eagerness:

DON’T MISS OUT THIS WEEKEND!

Who's excited for Halloween? Don't forget what Halloween is all about... BLOOD!... and we need yours!
Seriously though Halloween in EoE is about community. Get that swag! It may still be Summer :star:, but Fall (and Halloween!) is just around the corner.

We're holding a Halloween Art Contest on Discord and many other events in GUILD, so come show your talent dear fwends. Rewards ain't candies but they're SHWEEEET:wink:!!!

☾ꨄL ᴜ ɴ ᴀꨄ☾
09-09-2021, 09:12 PM
Love seeing the different and creative events.. Amazing work!

GG EoE ^.^

1 <3

BLOOMING
09-11-2021, 03:05 PM
Amazing event and amazing performance by hosts Sum and Honey.
At first I was skeptical whether people will really step up or not. But boy was I proven wrong.
All guildies did an exemplary job. Well deserved winners.

And ofcourse a deserved thanks to all the officers for organizing all the events. Thanks for the participation prize Sum.:loyal:

LoyalChiik
09-12-2021, 12:34 PM
One of my only fav, oldest guild alive. Keep it up! Had an awesome time. Amazing event. Fun, interactive and witty with Afk and Sum.

:welcoming::encouragement:

Sponsor
09-13-2021, 02:20 PM
Still going strong till this day? Wish your guild the best of luck and continue to expand :vwub:

Habibibi
09-14-2021, 11:54 AM
Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback, everybody! Much appreciated!

To new beginnings..!

A Toast to the Happy Couple!

Congratulations to the #Newlyweds! Wedding From all of us here at #EoE15, we wish all the love and happiness to you and your husband, Daisy!

“Be happy, be grateful, and love each other well!”

Msidgaf
09-14-2021, 12:48 PM
Thank you so much for the kind words and positive feedback, everybody! Much appreciated!

To new beginnings..!

A Toast to the Happy Couple!

Congratulations to the #Newlyweds! Wedding From all of us here at #EoE15, we wish all the love and happiness to you and your husband, Daisy!

“Be happy, be grateful, and love each other well!”

Tysm sis @Habibibi for the beautiful ceremony and thanks to everyone who came to celebrate our union of two hearts becoming one!!! Much love Eoe [emoji166][emoji176][emoji176][emoji176][emoji166]

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Habibibi
09-16-2021, 01:18 PM
Hello, vampires lovers…

Once a year on a dark and stormy night, the world’s most frightful fears, horrifying haunts, and scariest of skeletons roam the streets for sugary sustenance on the front doors of millions of fully-stocked residents throughout the world. It’s a bonafide beastly bash with <@PRNX>
2021 isn’t like every year though…

Halloween Celebration YET, get ready for: Pumpkins, crunchy leaves, and all things eepy and creepy — spooky season is in full swing!

It’s the best time of year, when the air gets cooler (hear that, USA? we’re waiting), dead things come out to play, and Halloween is just around the corner! To celebrate, we’re having a good old-fashioned art contest on a new-fangled platform: FORUMS and DISCORD! If you’re down to draw some horror, we’re down to give you some prizes!

Create an original DARK LEGENDS character design and show it to us! (Bonus points for a spooky Halloween look!) For our Halloween Art Contest we are looking for traditional or digital art that showcases Halloween. (That includes pen and ink, pencil, watercolors, charcoal, sculpture, computer art and all other forms of art. No photography).

RULES

1. Entries must be posted by Sunday, October 30 (10/30) at 11:59 PM PST.
2. Art must be NEW and ORIGINAL. No recycling of old work will be allowed.
3. Only ONE submission per ARTIST.

The winners takes away: BIG SURPRISE! ��

Every post will receive feedback for their submission.

We want to help bring a trick-or-treating experience to EVERYONE, no matter where your haunted house resides..

Good luck, and may the best art win!

☾ꨄL ᴜ ɴ ᴀꨄ☾
09-16-2021, 07:52 PM
BE UNIQUE. BE ICONIC. 👻 im live!!! aaaaa 👻

Good luck everyone 🎃

࿐ ࿐Frababen ࿐ ࿐
09-16-2021, 08:50 PM
Wohooo!! Let's goo EOE and show us your spooktacular talent in this Halloween art contest of EOE! Don't miss out on this skelefun contest or else I will haunt you xD :ghost:Kidding! Make sure to show us your eerie- sistible talent in art and be proud to win exciting prizes!! And btw, fangtastic art you got there Bella!:vlol:

BLOOMING
09-16-2021, 11:03 PM
Grabbing some champagne for this 🥂🔥😂

This is a great reason to paint Bella 😂 haha spookie Prnx go wooosh 😂😂Personally, I love this art makes him look even more badass Bella 😂

Brawlhalla

STAR LUCK guy’s

Habibibi
09-17-2021, 10:51 AM
Mark your calendar, don't miss out these three major events this weekend!

Game Night! When? Sept 17th@10:45pm CT
Host: Honey!

|NEW GAME ALERT | |SOLVE or DIE| HOST: CUDDLES & MEZIE
|SATURDAY @ 10:00 PM| Can you solve this PAW-some riddle? Prize: Surprise:smiley_simmons:

| Who Am I?| - Guessing Game Event! Sept 19 @10pm CST! |Host & Sponsor|Liquor!

Woohoo it's Friday... #FridayFeeIing!!

Been dreaming of some prizes lately 💰? Them this is your lucky day!

Don't waste your time in anger, regrets, worries and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. Never give up on what you really want to do. The person with big dreams is more powerful than one with all the facts. #quoteoftheday

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
09-17-2021, 11:37 PM
Spirit Halloween is on the lookout for an extreme Halloween enthusiast. Can you feel it in your bones? Spirit UnHuman resources has an announcement for you all :applause:

We've already redecorated with fake spider webs and skeletons our guild xD :sentimental: Let CUDDLES take a bite out of your wish list this year EoE.. Happy Halfway to Halloween! Good luck everyone with Halloween 👻 event 🎃

BLOOMING
09-22-2021, 09:35 PM
This guild has some really cool officers, especially this guy named Cuddles. This is an amazing guild. Just give them a whirl and I am sure you will enjoy your stay.

Habibibi
09-26-2021, 10:19 AM
Hello, vampires lovers…

2:00 PM CT - Registration starts today.

Our V.I.P Awards were created to give anybody an opportunity to share and recognize their outstanding score kills.

HOW TO SIGN UP?

Teams can sign up on the DISCORD └➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ or add me Bellariesoul#3656 for the full list of rules see this post. It will allow quick and efficient communication to everyone, both online and offline players.

Come join Spread A Lil Love with us in EoE15!

- We have plenty of people to talk to.

- Plenty of people who are looking for new friends!

We wish all the participants the best of luck! Don't miss the chance to participate for cool PRIZES! :cheerful:

Habibibi
10-02-2021, 01:17 PM
Good morning @everyone !
Have a wonderful day and happy NEW MONTH!Weekend is around the corner - finally!

We Celebrate 2021 Heros, Champion Survivors And Loved Ones!

October marks #breastcancerawarenessmonth of every year. This is your annual reminder to get screened.

The best PROTECTION is EARLY DETECTION.

Breast Cancer Awareness Month Outfit Contest!

This month we recognize breast cancer awareness.
This particular month means allot to me as it runs in my family and I have lost allot of people to this horrible thing.

HOST: ༢࿔ྀુ ♛ Cupidon ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ

જ⁀➴ ⏰ Sunday, October 24th at 2:30 PMCT

So in light of it I will be holding another outfit contest!
The theme is:
Pink for awareness!
By this I mean i want to see your breast cancer awareness spirit. Be creative!

Its time to share some support!

Not just that!
keep your eyes sharp for an upcoming challenge ��

— Make sure to enter our RAFFLE after the BREAST CANCER AWARENESS for a chance to win!

Sponsor
10-03-2021, 10:23 PM
I like the contest idea:vwub:. My phone got broken and in case i lost my discord account. Feel free to removed my old discord. I'll get new soon and hope someone gonna add me�� Hoping to be able to make a come back in the game soon!!! Keep up the good work guys!!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
10-05-2021, 03:07 PM
💀🧟*♂️ 4 COLORS (Halloween Edition)🔮🎃

Hosted By: CUDDLES & MEZIE💙

We would like to say thank you to all those who came and enjoyed our game of 4 colors with the hint of halloween👻😆 We would like to congratulate our following winners for winging it 'til the end of each round!

WINNERS!🎖 :

🏆Luciendra
🏆Kakashaik
🏆Skiopeb
🏆Lelauide
🏆 Waunabevi

Congratulations guys!🎉👏🏻and congrats to those who had fun guessing with us as well :) See you on more upcoming events in EOE @everyone!😃

There are a lot of weekend events to keep you busy. Spread this good news with your friends! Size the chance to win huge prizes this weekend.

Habibibi
10-07-2021, 12:04 PM
Great News for all fans of Vampires! “DON’T worry, WE don’t bite,”

The countdown has begun ..

Host & Sponsor: ♛❝ ASUNDERZ ❞♛I am pleased to announce an EVENT that will cure the infinite boredom that inevitably haunts every DL player that has reached level cap!

How to Join:

1. Registration for the PVP TOURNAMENT #1 is now open until Saturday!

2. Buy your councils honor arena set gear

3. Teams will be assigned Sunday as players show up who took the time to register and are on time. (Be there 1hr early to start setting up teams)

4. There is no entry fee. The tournament is free-to-join.

5. Must be friendly thru the event and respectful towards our EOE15 guild! (NON TOXIC PLAYERS)

6. All participants must friend the Host in game. <@ ♛❝ ASUNDERZ ❞♛

Not only will you compete for GLORY HONOR and your LIFE you will compete for the GIANT PRIZE!

So, spread the word! Signup is now OPEN..

deadlystriker
10-07-2021, 06:33 PM
Who doesn't love the thrill of PvP? Isn't it always fun when you get yout heart racing in a tournament event? Everyone can enter and you don't need a team to join--teams will be randomly generated by the HOST. Asunderz, randomize and balance the teams based on their PVP EXP.

Our EVENTS allow everyone to have a chance at such a fun experience! I hope you join us!

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
10-07-2021, 07:28 PM
ARE YOU PREPARED LEGENDS? We can't wait for you to join us at an event full of familiar faces and special guests.. It is now up to you, to present your skills during our great PVP EVENT.. If that sounds like something you're interested in, join us on Discord and hit host #ASUNDERZ to register.

Join us on the next step of our adventure this weekend :cheerful:

Lightingwatch
10-07-2021, 07:59 PM
This is a really cool idea. Good luck to all the competitors! I hope that this will provide a long term incentive for teams to grow and improve together while keeping things interesting and rewarding!

Thank you for reading, we hope to see you on the battlefield!

LoyalChiik
10-07-2021, 10:20 PM
On top of being generous, I feel like all officers are doing a really awesome thing by trying to spark back up some activity and create some hype around something in the game. I'll be looking for training/pvp partner:devilish:

Sponsor
10-07-2021, 10:45 PM
Braindamage. Nice work here mate. Thumbs up:applause:

Habibibi
10-09-2021, 12:02 PM
One of our favorite events is right around the corner.:tyrannosaurus:

We hope you’re having a MARVELous weekend, Eternity! Speaking of which… the EoE WARRIORS PVP event is still going strong :love_heart: PvP gets a spicy new option this weekend. Can your bravery, sanity, and LOVE stay alive during a battle? 🧐

It’s time to dance til you drop....dead 😂 That's right...Halloween is almost here, and you know how much we love Halloween in DL. 🧟♂️ What are your Halloween predictions??

Habibibi
10-14-2021, 12:32 PM
SQUEEZE the day!!ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS WEEKEND'S DELICIOUS TREAT?! VROOM VROOM… hold onto your hats and gear up for #EOE this weekend!

S P O O K Y R i D D L E S
✟ Hosted by: <@! Liquor and <@!
When? October 15th @10pm CST

Fun, Weird And Spooky Halloween Trivia
Hosted by: CUDDLES & MEZIE
When: Oct.16
Time: 10pm CST

When the pumpkin spice hits and you finally feel the fall vibes xD

GHOUL Halloween SURPRISE EVENT
Hosted by: ASUNDERZ
When: Oct.17
Time: 10 AM CST

Come and Join US!!

2. #┊└➤-guild-HALL-will be where the event takes place. There are limited spots available and once the game starts, everyone must wait until that game is over to join.

For those who don't know timezones,
╰➢Event.. Will ping 10-5min in before

deadlystriker
10-14-2021, 01:56 PM
Ghosts and Goblins, Spooks galore..Scary Witches at your door…….
Jack-O-Lanterns smiling bright
Wishing you a Happy Haunting ..

We've got the Booze. You Bring the Boo's. Join us For Some Haunting Spirits and Wicked Brews :sentimental:

You are invited to our
SPOOK-TACULAR HAUNT🧟*♂️

You’d be goulish to miss this event!

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
10-14-2021, 02:04 PM
Calling all Boys and Ghouls,

What are you doing Friday night,
I just have to ask?
How about drinking, dancing
and wearing a mask…
Come on over for the harrowing fright

It might be Scary…
It might be a Fright…
But it’s sure to be Fun this WEEKEND..

Ghosts, Witches, and Zombies, oh my!
Be on the lookout for bats and broomsticks that fly!
Join us zombie

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
10-14-2021, 02:31 PM
Gremlins and Goblins and Witches on brooms
You are invited to party under the moon this weekend :beguiled: Join us if you dare
for a Halloween scare PVE EVENT…

Costumes are a must!

Liq
10-14-2021, 04:54 PM
LET’S GET INTO THE SPOOKY SEASON WITH THIS WEEKEND’S EVENTS!!

Stay tuned… 🕷👻 🎃

wolvzy
10-15-2021, 11:21 AM
However, with the holiday season just around the corner,

Join us for Games and Treats this Weekend:applause: Costumes are encouraged for this activity-filled Halloween event!
Who says girls can't rock the game? I #ChooseToChallenge all the vampires!

EoE would like to shout out to all the female players to participate in our Halloween weekend events #ChooseToChallenge to show the world how amazing players we girls can be.

Raise your hand high 👻
Be a Hallowinner!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
10-19-2021, 08:22 PM
Hi everyone!

Playing with friends is always better! Thanks for any help anyone can provide, and I hope you guys have an amazing day!

PS: Have any questions or concerns? Don't hesitate to contact us! On the positive side, there have been many great events and prizes given away. Check in everyday for more great stuff coming your way!

Habibibi
10-21-2021, 11:47 AM
YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS WEEKEND'S DELICIOUS TREAT?! Come join Spread A Lil Love with us in EoE15!

��*♂️ We have plenty of people to talk to.

�� Plenty of people who are looking for new friends!

In honor of the BEST EoE15? Halloween Celebration YET, get ready for: Pumpkins, crunchy leaves, and all things eepy and creepy — spooky season is in full swing! Get in the spirit With us before the Halloween Event will begin today ��

Good luck to all the competitors! I hope that this will provide a long term incentive for teams to grow and improve together while keeping things interesting and rewarding!

Habibibi
10-31-2021, 10:54 AM
Hello, vampires lovers…

We are looking for dedicated players, who have a passion for the community and the game to join us. New HALLOWEEN GROUP PICTURE introduces a new adventure:

When the pumpkin spice hits and you finally feel the fall vibes xD Just getting ready for hot GHOUL Halloween. Get some EARLY Halloween costume shopping done and dress in your favorite scary OR silly look.. today at 3:00PM (central time zone).

Our V.I.P Awards were created to give anybody an opportunity to share and recognize their outstanding HALLOWEEN OUTFITS.

Sorry for yelling, I cannot contain my excitement for the event and dancing 😂 JUST KIDDING! Dress in different colors, so your style & creativity POP for Halloween Group Pictures. Just a little smoke bomb magic..

We invite you to "drop in" and join in our Halloween Fun....Come early ... Enjoy all of the treats!

Habibibi
10-31-2021, 11:42 PM

GRAND PRIZE WIINER goes to …@KITTY!

SECOND PRIZE goes to…@GENUM!

And, THIRD PRIZE goes to..@CARTILAGE!

And finally to everyone who came and attended - we hope you had a most excellent evening of tricks and treats, and that this event made yours a little better.
Happy Halloween!

Moreover, I also would give a sincere THANK YOU to LIQUOR & HONEY which have helped me out with the event! AND! If you like the idea and organization of such events and would like to try this out yourself, consider applying to the Events Intern position!

deadlystriker
11-01-2021, 11:09 AM
Thanks to all our Halloween Art Contest entrants for capturing the spirit of the season!

It's time! We are happy to announce the winners to our Art Halloween Contest!

Let's give a warm Congratulation to the 1st place winner: <@KING> This artwork is stunning<3 Thank you for sharing!

2nd place goes to:<@RIRU. That amount of details... love it soo much.

and for the 3rd place goes to:<@HONEY. Your creations are really amazing.

:smile: Congratulations to everyone who entered!! So many beautiful works! There were far too many amazing entries for the Halloween Art Contest to pick just 3 winners! I, still want to reward all the entrants that made our shortlist with some Honorable ART.

Habibibi
11-01-2021, 11:20 AM
“It's your special day — get out there and celebrate today!” <@JAY>

Happy Birthday 🎂 🎉!!!

🎂🎉 Happy Birthday!!!Time to make your special birthday wish! Close your eyes up tight and think about what you’d like most! Smile. Blow out your candles, here’s wishing you the BEST!

Liq
11-01-2021, 11:21 AM
Congrats to our winners! We had so many entries but your attention to detail and creativity stood out! Great job everyone!!!

Liq
11-01-2021, 11:25 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LOVELY JAY!!!!

May your special day bring you nothing but joy!

Wishing you the biggest slice of happiness today!!!

:witless::cheerful::cupcake:

Lightingwatch
11-01-2021, 11:28 AM
I wanna wish Jay a very happy birthday
and hope your day is amazing as you are
and many more to come ����❤��

☾ꨄL ᴜ ɴ ᴀꨄ☾
11-02-2021, 12:42 PM
Look who appeared out of nowhere xD

I hope you’all had fun collecting candy, trying on costumes, and fighting for LB:smiley_simmons: keep the momentum going EOE15:love_heart:

Sponsor
11-03-2021, 11:08 AM
Just wanna say hi to everyone. I miss all of you especially Bella, Candy, Fade, Amicus, Tata, and all the other officers/recruiters/members. (Sorry I'm bad at remembering ppl's igns) If anyone of you still playing, hit me up for some coffee and a trip down to memory lane😂

Wish you all the best! Best guild brings back memories💙

Habibibi
11-16-2021, 03:16 PM
Hello, fellow citizens of EoE!

Are you ready to suit up and join in on an awesome and active community? Set in the iconic Alien universe, Aliens: Join the Aliens: EYE OF ETERNITY 15 community on Discord to chat with other fans, share your creations and stay up-to-date on the latest announcements.

STAY CONNECTED:
Stay connected with Aliens:

Join us on this adventure, we promise that you'll feel like family here. <3

Peace and Love.
Kindest Regards,
༢࿔ྀુ ♛ 𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔞 ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ 🕊 ☘ 💍

Habibibi
11-25-2021, 10:00 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

There's a lot to be grateful for this year. Wishing you the gift of faith and the blessing of hope this thanksgiving day! We gather on this day to be thankful for what we have, for the family we love, the friends we cherish, and for the blessings that will come. Thankful to all my officers, beautiful family and brave souls members who has been supporting me to through all these years...
Happy Thanksgiving while being forever grateful for OUR family.

With love & gratitude!

LoyalChiik
11-27-2021, 09:56 PM
First off, I just wanna say how proud I am to be a part of this guild. These past few months of senseless updates and tedious events have been a real challenge to keep everything together, yet here we are bouncing back stronger than ever! We may have different opinions/approach on a lot of things but Bella never fail to astonish me with her reason and shrewdness whenever things go sideways. Thank you for always shedding some light to me personally, everytime I act up and my pettiness goes all over the place. Lol. I am constantly reminded of the reason why you have my utmost respect and admiration. GREATEST GM IN DL EVER!!!!!

Habibibi
12-06-2021, 03:02 PM

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.. Let the Holiday Season Begin! To show our EoE Community how much we CARE, we’re kicking off the season by hosting more events this month.. We LOVED this festive part 'fit!

We are looking for traditional or digital art about Christmas. Share art about this time of year. This art contest is for all forms of art. That includes pen and ink, pencil, watercolors, charcoal, sculpture, computer art and all other forms of art and a STORY. No photography.

The GRAND PRIZE winner will receive a cash prize of $… Non-cash prizes will be awarded at our Christmas DEADLINE. Every post will receive feedback for their submission.

The winners will be selected by a jury and will be announced on December 24, 2021. The determinative criteria will be: quality, technique and thematic relevance.

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS: FRIDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2021 at 4:30pm.

Join the ART CONTEST, have some fun, paint your own original Christmas picture and enter to WIN our CONTEST! That's right, it's time break out your HATS AND BOOTS!

Is it too early for a Christmas icon lol? Yes. However, I am just really hyped for it this year much earlier than usual @everyone! 'Smile for Good Luck'.

Habibibi
12-06-2021, 03:07 PM
MYAAAAAAM!!! Christmas artwork has officially begun! Playing Secret Santa with us? @apølogy I am the master of wrapping you know?

Legit first Christmas art (?) One gorgeous art @apølogy YES MORE IS COMING VERY SOON- I’ve been feeling very festive these past few days so of course I had to draw something Christmassy to hype myself up*
- - - - - ٩(ˊᗜˋ )و dies of cuteness

IGN: Apølogy

IGN: °᭄Ꮮisty✮

IGN: RIRU

IGN: KING

IGN: KING

IGN: CUDDLES & MEDZIE

IGN: LIQUOR

IGN: YEXT

IGN: YEXT

Liq
12-06-2021, 04:46 PM
What better way to get into the holiday spirit than a CHRISTMAS ART CONTEST!!

Don't be shy and join in on the fun! Show off your creative side, or challenge yourself by trying something new!

We look forward to all the submissions!

deadlystriker
12-06-2021, 08:28 PM
Explore light displays, a holiday-themed amusement events and so much more! Maybe you’ll see the Jolly Ol' Elf himself! Check out the full list of events with date, and plan to enjoy a holiday that is something truly special.

Join us to take pictures with Santa and his ‘elves’ on December :loyal: Join the sweetest place on carvina EoE15 for Christmas Candylane.

Habibibi
12-06-2021, 11:46 PM

❔Who Am I? ❔
a classic Guessing Game!

Rules:Who am I is a game where players are given a person (wellknown) based on a theme and may ask a series of YES or NO questions to the Host! The more questions asked, the closer you get to figuring out ..Who you are!

Each player will stand in guild hall and will be SECRETLY given an identity. Then, one by one each player gets to ask ONE question each, to get closer to finding out who they are.

You get ONE chance at a final guess with a name, otherwise you can ask as many YES or NO questions as you want while the rounds continue!

Prize: SURPRISE
Host/Sponsor: ༒❤҉༺༼༆ɭ๏ Ł Iꙶ KI๏นℝ༆༽༻ & ༆ཡ࿆ꙶℴ࿆ℒ࿆ⷽℱ࿆ⷨ࿐ ᴿᵒᶜᵏ✰ 🐺

When? December 11th at 6:00pm CST!

Can't wait to see you all there! Thank you for reading!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
12-13-2021, 01:25 PM
⚔🛡Destiny Sparrow Racing (PvE Event)🏁🗡

Hosted by: CUDDLES & MEZIE💙

TEAM LILRAPPYS🏆: (8014 total kills) (Winners)

TEAM LIQUOR🎖: (3967 total kills)

LILRAPPY'S TOP 3 KILLERS:

· · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹
Top 1🥇:
Winner: LILRAPPYS (2859kills)
Prize: 15,000,000 mil GOLD

· · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹
Top 2🥈:
Winner:PRETTYROSE (1803 kills)
Prize: 10,000,000 mil GOLD

· · · · ✦ ❜˖˚˳⊹
Top 3🥉:
Winner: SUMBLACKMAN
Prize: 8,000,000 mil GOLD

SUPPORTERS: 🤶

You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here. Thank you to all who came and participated! And congratulations to our winners!🙌🏻👏🏻

“⊰✿·L·O·V·E·✿·A·N·D·✿·H ·U·G·S·⊰✿

Cuddles and Mezie💙

Habibibi
12-14-2021, 01:25 PM
Tis the season for holiday cheer! This year we have so much going on, and we're excited to share it with @everyone

🌿🔔🌿🎀🌿🌿🔔🌿🎀🌿 🌿🔔🌿🎀🌿🌿🔔🌿🎀🌿 🌿🔔🌿🎀🌿🌿🔔🌿🎀🌿

A Christmas in Royal!!

Enjoy the magic of this Fashion show through dance, music, Santa, snowfall and much more.

The purpose of this show is to celebrate Christmas together with family or friends.__

Celebrate the festival of reindeer's and stockings with a high dose of fashion. Rock your ugliest Christmas sweater for a chance to win a basket of cheer!
See you all there!!

The countdown begins, as all, we know that Christmas is coming on December 25 at 3:00 PM CENTRAL TIME ZONE!

Host: @🌈jaymt🌈# @emtotheme# @🌊CHASE🌊# and @Wolfrock#

Here we are going to mention some famous and latest Fashion shows on the upcoming Christmas.
All the anticipation and preparations before Christmas is known as the ‘Advent Season’. In this season, every person prepares themselves for this coming event. Enjoy the magic of this Fashion show through dance, music, Santa, snowfall and much more.
The purpose of this show is to celebrate Christmas together with family or friends.

Celebrate the festival of reindeer's and stockings with a high dose of fashion. Rock your ugliest Christmas sweater for a chance to win a basket of cheer!
See you all there!

Habibibi
12-24-2021, 12:56 PM
🌟 🕊️🎄🕊️ 🙏.

Dear EoE Family,

A Merry Christmas greeting from me and leadership to all of you.

Thank you for being such an important part of our family. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and the coming year is full of many blessings for you and your family.

Merry Christmas to everyone at home!

Liq
12-24-2021, 04:34 PM
Merry Christmas everyone! Cheers to another great year, and many more to come!

deadlystriker
12-24-2021, 05:28 PM
May your Christmas sparkle with moments of love, laughter and goodwill family. And may the year ahead be full of contentment and joy. Have a Merry Christmas Eternity!

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
12-24-2021, 05:31 PM
May this Christmas be your best Christmas ever, and you achieve everything you deserve in life Eternity. Merry Christmas to everyone at home!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
12-24-2021, 05:34 PM
Here's to better times ahead for us all! Wishing you all a very happy Christmas and a safe and healthy 2022.

HoneyBeastie
12-27-2021, 10:04 AM
[emoji319] MERRY CHRISTMAS EOE [emoji319]

Thank you to Cinco & His team for such an amazing 2021 Christmas event. You guys do amazing & continue to surprise us!

Thank you to all our guildies for being with us this year!! Continue to help our guild grow so we have even more friendly faces for our amazing guild events!!

Keep an eye out for our guild events, they can be seen: here on forums, discord & DL! Come join us, have some fun & win awesome things!

Heres to 2021 Christmas & Hopefully many more to come! [emoji173]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211227/f53b4a8e96521b85812ab3cc5a562a56.jpg

~ Officer HoneyBeastie

Habibibi
12-28-2021, 10:00 PM
Watch out 2022, because here I come… @everyone

Cheers 🥂 to the people who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky ones who get to meet us.

🎄May your new year sparkle and shine #NYE PARADE

Come celebrate New Year's with all your friends while making new ones. Start date/time: December 31, 2020
3:00 PM (CT).

A new year means new memories, new styles, and a new YOU! Be ready for what all 2022 has to offer. Put a smile on a loved one’s face this weekend by giving them something special. We want everyone to be thinking outside of the (gift) box Who are you giving a gift to and what kind of gift are you giving? Whether you’re going big, like a new outfit, or small, like a puppy pet, be sure that your gift comes from the heart and make it count!

HoneyBeastie
12-31-2021, 12:47 PM
Hello Family!

With the New Years right around the corner i'd like to thank all of EOE's family members (current & new comers) for everything! You all are amazing & our family grows everyday!

I'd also like to say thank you to Cinco & his lovely team! You all work so hard to put the best of the best out for us each year! Can't wait to see what you have in store for 2022!

I'm so excited to be going into 2022 with an amazing team & family. Thank you all for everything you do!

[emoji323] Heres to 2022 & Many more to come! [emoji323]
-
[Picture Details:]

1. Picture with my hubby Sumblackman [emoji173]
2. Picture with EOE family members & some extra friends!
-
DON'T MISS OUT ON THE NEW YEARS PARADE! Everyone's invited!!: Jan 1st @ 3pm CT!
-
[The date has been altered]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211231/2dfe7cd4bab777ecc67577dc7dfdf849.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20211231/60c79fce384e472d6cf95cce64c09a3d.jpg

Officer HoneyBeastie ~ Join Our Discord! --&gt; https://discord.gg/8DuxJ63uM2

Habibibi
12-31-2021, 08:52 PM

Wishing a very Happy New Year to my team and our family members. Just like the last year, let us gear up to rock the upcoming year with our efforts and our energies.
When we are alone, we are no good but when we are together, we are invincible. Cheers to our team and warm wishes to everyone on New Year. We have always been awesome as a team because we are like a family. And to this wonderful family, I am sending my warm wishes on New Year.

New Year 2022 cheers all around. May this one coming to be safe for everyone!

Leadership TEAM!

Liq
01-01-2022, 12:11 AM
⭐HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE!! CHEERS TO 2022!⭐

May the New Year bring nothing but health and happiness, from our family to yours

Habibibi
01-01-2022, 09:51 PM
Behold everybody!

5… 4… 3… 2… 1…

Happy New Year from Leadership! The beginning of another year has rolled around again. 2021 proved to be a challenging year for most, but we have high hopes for what we can achieve in 2022.

Let’s Kick off the New Year Right—Let’s spread smiles together! As I say, you don’t have to be big to make a BIG difference in the world. So this year, my New Year's resolution is to stick to a New Year’s resolution. To help spark some ideas, we've compiled a list of top New Year's resolutions to help us celebrate what's to come in 2022.

Very impressed so far and look forward to agreat year of timing. I couldn’t have survived the last year without you, and I’m so happy to kick off 2022 together as well—Happy New Year! There’s no team I’d rather be a part of.

“This is a new year. A new beginning. And things will change.” Happy New Year EOE 15!

WE TOTALLY ROCK!

Rockisdead
01-07-2022, 10:12 PM
Ei guys
emergency
I think your master needs to come online..
Asunderz (officier) in your guild is kicking out pepole.
You are currently having a sabotage

MM

Habibibi
01-08-2022, 07:13 PM
Ei guys
emergency
I think your master needs to come online..
Asunderz (officier) in your guild is kicking out pepole.
You are currently having a sabotage

MM

Thank you so much for being such a caring, loving, kind, and helpful person.

ꕥ-------☞︎��☜︎-------ꕥ ఌ

— Ladies and Gentlemen,

With all due respect to everyone : Keep this in mind while we are updating our removing inactive members policy every YEAR! There are a number of reasons why we would be wise to choose quality over quantity.
We want EYE OF ETERNITY 15 to be a fun, safe place for all players!

We want to make sure our family guild has a steady flow of new entrants to keep the group feeling alive, fresh, dynamic and current. All members are strongly encouraged to stay current. The game is changing and we have to adapt to those changes.

ꕥ-------☞︎��☜︎-------ꕥ ఌ

P.S If you think you're going to be out of the game for an extended period of time, just make a post to let people know and we'll try to save your spot. We might accidentally kick you anyway (we just sort by last log in and then start removing from there usually without looking at names). You are obviously always welcome back when you come back to the game.

If you have some questions regarding guild rules I believe that you're on the right page. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will reply back as soon as possible.

Xo,
Bella❤️

Godesses of Aphrodite
01-09-2022, 05:37 PM
👋 well OK. But seems like enough folks are annoyed by it. I think this is a case of (excuse me), "For every complex problem, a solution exists that is simple and elegant 😂 Seems like an easy problem to fix, Bella. The new rules apply only to members who have been inactive for months? That would make me a sad panda, I'm on a break from the game and wouldn't want my guild to kick me because of it. :/.

Habibibi
01-13-2022, 10:37 PM
👋 well OK. But seems like enough folks are annoyed by it. I think this is a case of (excuse me), "For every complex problem, a solution exists that is simple and elegant 😂 Seems like an easy problem to fix, Bella. The new rules apply only to members who have been inactive for months? That would make me a sad panda, I'm on a break from the game and wouldn't want my guild to kick me because of it. :/.

Hello Godesses of Aphrodite,

Having said that, I have to point out:
In this game we don't really have alot of guild functions. The specific suggestion of "Remove inactive players automatically " was addressed so many times. (Hopefully we'll have more in the future).Please note that: Inactivity is defined by last login. If you do not login to your account for 300 days or more, you account is considered inactive. Once inactive, the game determines by the criteria if the account will be flagged for removal.

All members are strongly encouraged to stay current. The LEADERSHIP RULES is changing and we have to adapt to those changes.

P.S If you think you're going to be out of the game for an extended period of time, just make a post to let people know and we'll try to save your spot. We might accidentally kick you anyway (we just sort by last log in and then start removing from there usually without looking at names). You are obviously always welcome back when you come back to the game.

If you have some questions regarding guild rules I believe that you're on the right page. I will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will reply back as soon as possible.

Xo,
Bella 🤍➰🤍

Habibibi
01-18-2022, 12:47 AM
Alright Ladies and Gents, here we go again…

The first type of PVE challenge will be Part of the Future!

┊ ┊ ┊. ➶
`🤍` Sunday, January . 23rd. 2022at 3:00pm CT

Who can achieve the impossible, and we tried to bring the attention of all the players we could. Right now, the most popular form of PvE competition is speed-running challenge to level up officer character as quickly as possible to Lv30.

SCHEDULE:

3:30PM CT - Registration starts.
3:45 PM CT - Registration closes.
3:50PM CT - TEAMS will be announced.
3:55PM CT - Start of the challenge.
4:15 PM CT - The final game day.

Grab all your EXP items, everything you have, and start preparing to reach the top! We're working hard to make fun for you. That means more games, and that means more content to our existing games events!

Cheers! We wish you a very joyful #Weekend in EyE of Eternity 15! Get out there and CRUSH IT! BAM! Lets do this!!

Godesses of Aphrodite
01-23-2022, 11:51 PM
hope yall had lots of fun.
Congratulations to all the promoted ones, keep up the good work Wauuuu <333

Strong and Proud. We aim to misbehave!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
01-24-2022, 12:03 AM
🕊🦈PET LOVE: The Pet Fashion Show❤🦇

Hosted by the amazing: MEZIE💙

Judges FIERCE, FAB & FURRY: LIQUOR, XABIERE, & ACEIT

The event is a full night of pet-friendly entertainment, including multiple runway show and an awards ceremony, and even an exclusive after party. Models participate and walk the runway showing how great it is to own a pet and show how much love a pet can bring to our show. We would like to congratulate our good pet owners:

🥇1st Place: ANDY with his magical white bats, careful they get invisible

🥈2nd Place: HONEYBEASTIE with her little dino Nuggies as they ride to space xD

🥉3rd Place: QVEENIE with her no name triplets white bats. Cant steal them, they wont leave her xD

Congratulations!🎉👏🏻Good job everyone with your amazing and very creative stories. Thank you so much much @everyone for coming and we would like to say thanks to our judges LIQ & ACEIT ,who helped me judge the contestants well, despite it being hard cause many good creative pet owners! See you on our further events in EOE15 guys!😀

Looking to join a guild where you can find glory and cool people? Join this guild cause it’s totally awesome 💙

HoneyBeastie
01-26-2022, 08:52 PM
Celebration Night

Thank you to everyone who came to our event & celebrated with us!! It means the world to me & @Sumblackman#9038

The game went amazingly & everyone participated well! You all did awesome & made this night so fun!

[emoji323] Thank you for all the birthday wishes & happy anniversary wishes! [emoji323]

Winners
[emoji670]1st Round Winner: Mialana
[emoji670] 2nd Round Winner: Erdk

Special Thank You's To Officers

Thank you to to all the officers who were a great help in keeping things in order.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220127/79386cb0a29028ef6d1185881b3aaa0c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220127/ca9943a549e5312264fcd56586a3046d.jpg

Habibibi
01-27-2022, 08:48 PM
Ladies and gentlemen,

WE @Bellariesoul#3656 @Sumblackman#9038 @jaymt#8545 @��CHASE��#0702 @emtotheme#3338 @Wolfrock#0076 @Ryuzaki#5210 cannot express enough of our gratitude and appreciation to you all.

Thank you all for your support, hard work, and diligence thru this VIP EVENT. With that said, as we approach the new season, we will be shifting the direction of our guild. While it was fun to compete in FUTURE PVE event we will be more focused on maintaining more of a relaxed and casual guild environment.
We here bring you the most dazzling and fancy EVENTS!

Congratulations to our WINNERS TEAM @RACETIME
and to all of you who challenged yourselves with weekly competition ! We applaud your enthusiasm and hard work!!

No matter how much shake-up will happen, this is not the end of our journey … It’s just a new beginning to the new challenge.

;)Block off your calendars on Feb, 12th,2022 … ��your VALENTINE awaits! We've got an INCREDIBLE Event for you this Valentine's Day hosted by LEADERSHIP!

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
01-29-2022, 04:08 PM
Hello EOE-Friends…
Have a happy Saturday and a beautiful weekend!!;)

We've got a PVE hitless invitational tournament this weekend!

Host & Sponsor: ♛❝ ASUNDERZ & EOW ♛❝

241608 241609

We want to offer every kind of player the chance to enjoy a proper challenge, or even just have some fun altogether while earning some nice rewards, you can choose your own path.These tournaments are a lot of fun to participate in, especially if you're a fan of PVE challenge runs.

241596 241597 241598

241599 241600 241601

241602 241603 241604

241605 241606 241607

Qualifying winners will only win one prize, though, so don't think you can double up on rewards. We really hope everyone enjoys this PvE Tournament.

Good luck and never give up… you've got this! Hard work, persistence and just a little bit of luck is all you need to win! Wishing all the best today and all week..

No matter what happens, stay positive and keep focus!💜

Godesses of Aphrodite
01-29-2022, 07:20 PM
Do you hear that whisper in the wind? My face when the enemy steals my spot ..:livid::livid:

GG, EoE :victorious:

Habibibi
01-29-2022, 07:40 PM
Surviving is just the beginning.. @everyone

Challenge other players in this exciting PvE community-driven tournament organized by :applause:

Host & Sponsor: ♛ ASUNDERZ & EOW ♛

Play your strategy, be faster than anyone or let the rest think they can beat you. Only 3 WINNERS will get the Gold Medallion and the rest will be just turtles! Just Kidding! :victorious:

GO!

The PvE Speed Tournament Challenge is a charismatic event. It has everything. It has drama. It has competition. It has camaraderie. It has heroism/bloodlust. 🌜 The champagne 🍾 is chilling
and we hope you are willing
to be our WINNER 🌛

Liq
01-30-2022, 01:50 PM
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!! Keep up the good work…and make sure to rest as well EOE! You all are doing so well!!

LoyalChiik
01-30-2022, 03:03 PM
Climb the LB’s EOE, high fives to you:cheerful:

Please enjoy the event while you still have your brainssssss xD

deadlystriker
01-30-2022, 05:41 PM
COME CHEER ON :eagerness:
Tons of awesome events. Even evil monsters can get into the tournament spirit SHEEESH xD

GG :vwub:to every single participant this weekend! Exceptional competition all around!

We have more tournaments & events for you in 2022! Join our Discord to stay up to date. Don't miss a second and join us now! └➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
01-30-2022, 10:25 PM
It's past the kiddos bed time:sleeping:. Time to take on real challengers. You got this.

To the #PvEFam ;)

Join up and test out the future of online tournaments ⚔️ Play for the first time or the hundredth, it's all good.

Time's running out xD Keep that grind up EOE :indecisiveness:

Lightingwatch
01-30-2022, 10:35 PM
I want to encourage everyone who doing the tournament you all doing amazing keep up the amazing work. I believe in all you . And just have fun and keep killing and do your best.

Last chance! If you don't sign up, these winnings are gonna go to those players you hate. Don't let that happen

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
02-01-2022, 05:36 AM
Had to make things interesting this time around … I decided to pour my heart and soul into making the best tournament..

We're quite lively in the events department!:victorious: Come celebrate the growth of our community and the growth of these players as they represent what we stand for: a place for all skill levels to get together and learn from each other while having fun!

We had an amazing PvE Tournament on the weekend with great class fights and the top of the top fights.. Amazing play..and amazing improvement in such a short amount of time. It's scary to think about how much these players will continue to improve as they continue their PvE ⚔️!

Check them out and show them love.. Congrats to all our winnersm and thank you all SO MUCH for participating!!

Prize details:⚔️

241685 241686 241687

BEHIND THE PRIZE: ⚔️

241689 241690 241691

241692 241693 241694

Come and check out all the events going on in the community! HUGE THANKS to all the players, viewers, and everyone involved with The ULTIMATE PvE Tournament!
See you all out on the battlefield :) ღ

HoneyBeastie
02-01-2022, 06:43 PM
Event Schedule For Feb (4th - 6th)

★ See posters for information about the events! [emoji3060]

--------

Other Information!:

★ If you are apart of our discord server & attended the Guild PVE Tournament recently please fill out the feedback forum for the event! Its posted in our discord chat! Every Entry Counts! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220201/c4ac00d8e0065b647ec55c8a3d63594c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220201/165a89ed796cfce87dfb06f3c4f0eb15.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220201/27d8e4d41154bc5d8e75108e3e03dadb.jpg

Officer HoneyBeastie ~ Join Our Discord! --> https://discord.gg/8DuxJ63uM2

Habibibi
02-07-2022, 03:27 PM
Here's the BIG SUPRISE!

:love_heart: Biggest event … Fashion Show and National Hugging Day Contest 2022 (popular demand event !) with A-LOT of Amazing SURPRISE HOSTS! Going to be held on 2/14 3pm CT, your VALENTINE awaits!

:love_heart: Enter Solo “Dressed to Impress or as a Matching Couple to WIN.

:love_heart:This is a great opportunity for you to be noticed at large. Please keep in mind we are looking for some outfits that exquisite, unique, out of the box and creative. Something that will make the audience go 'I need to get my hands on this'.
:love_heart: You will use words to move the judges for this contest. That said if you really so desire you can include pictures after the event.
:love_heart: Contestants must write a description of what hugging means to them.

:love_heart: Stories are encouraged! Girls ready to conquer the Valentines World?

Cuz you’re a wlid one :love_heart: Pretty in Pink!:love_heart::love_heart:

Habibibi
02-14-2022, 01:37 PM
Who's bringing the most heart-day energy?

It's Valentine's Day! Happy Valentine's Day!

Today, in the spirit of LOVE, we wanted to say a big THANK YOU to every single one of you in this community. Having just celebrated VALENTINES DAY, we can’t believe we’re closing in on a decade of friendship and fun in EoE15! This game and the community behind it wouldn’t be where it is today without YOU. So, today we’re grateful for you all and the many years of fun and adventure we’ve had together. Here’s to many more!!

It’s time to set out and seek love!

Tag someone who gives you Valentine's Day feels. We'll start... You get a gift, and you get a gift, EVERYONE gets gifts! 🎁 Time to celebrate !!

deadlystriker
02-14-2022, 08:40 PM
242090 242091

HEY!

.·:*¨༺:vwub:༻¨*:·. IT’S STILL VALENTINE'S DAY EoE15! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!
Remember that this day isn't just about you and you're significant other, But also about your friends and family. so make sure to spend some time with the people you love and care about this evening! .·:*¨༺:vwub:༻¨*:·.

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
02-14-2022, 09:07 PM
Spread LoveLoveLove 💞

Let your love BLOOM for Valentine's weekend! Give the gift of a rose to someone special. Make the weekend a MEMORABLE one! 🤗 We can’t wait to see everyone showing off their heart. Shop the NEW ‘fits to get an irresistible appeal for your Valentine. All eyes will be on YOU! 👀 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙫𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚'𝙨 𝙙𝙖𝙮 🥀

Godesses of Aphrodite
02-15-2022, 01:24 AM
Happy (late) valentines day💖✨
I'm supposed to drop this yesterday but oh well, better late than never o)-(

LoyalChiik
02-15-2022, 01:34 AM
H-HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EOE! I’m not too late am I, i spent all night baking treats so um i- um will you be my v-valentines!? ,,>~<,,

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
02-15-2022, 02:05 AM
Happy Valentine's Day you lovely pinkos๑╹◡╹๑

♥︎

♥︎

HAHA IM TECHNICALLY NOT LATE HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! Showing love in the last minutes of valentines day! Hope everyone's day was filled with love and joy!

will you be my...? my, my um ?? my uhhh umm myyyyy (❁´◡`❁) Remember, everyone is loved! Who need chocolate? They have instant ramen :vwub: (♡ω♡ ) ~♪ Xabiier

Habibibi
02-17-2022, 09:40 PM
Ready to 🔥bOom🔥 this Weekend?

What did i prepare in the gift box today for the winners? What surprise awaits on 2/20? complete in-game activity tasks to claim your PRIZE..

Stay tuned!

Share the 💕 love!! Do you have a friend who is super cute and also good at playing events? Tag him/her below!

ŁŪҚΛ
02-17-2022, 09:59 PM
I'm already looking forward to it ;..;

Godesses of Aphrodite
02-17-2022, 11:18 PM
I hope you like my gift for you Bella 💌💝

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
02-20-2022, 04:37 AM
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus:surprise:
Cinco thank you for this cute outfit :cheerful: Join the Hype ppl :love_heart:

:victorious: for the entire look & more ❤❤ Wee Bit Different:love_heart:

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
02-20-2022, 04:47 AM
All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus:surprise:
Cinco thank you for this cute outfit :cheerful: Join the Hype ppl :love_heart:

:victorious: for the entire look & more ❤❤ Wee Bit Different:love_heart:

Super cute pic and outfits! Radiating with so much love �� Remember everyone show your love ones how much you love them not just on Valentine's day, make sure to make everyday like Valentine's day! Keep the love bleeding with happiness❤

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
02-20-2022, 11:22 AM
Happy Sunday, everybody!:cheerful:Sending you all so much love and positivity today🕊️
The First Boss Hunt Tournament Begins SOON
⚔️Players from all over the world will join together to defeat the rare bosses.

Now it’s Time to Have Some Fun
Join Us!!:cheerful:

deadlystriker
02-20-2022, 11:36 AM
Good Mornin' Fam! Have A Wonderful & Blessed Weekend, regardless the weather! Love the new ranking system in Boss Hunt.. Players can join the event as hunting squad members or supports ;)

Hunters, don't miss your chance on 🏆

Habibibi
02-21-2022, 09:17 PM
It's Monday again! Such a wonderful day to be alive. I hope you are doing great and preparing for the most amazing day of the week ⚘🍀⚘

Well fought, Legends! A BIG FAT WELL DONE AND A PAT ON THE BACK EVERYONE ꕤ ͜·✧̣̇‧*˚𑁍💜
This weekend, we're especially grateful for our members participation. We hope you enjoyed Boss Hunt event!

Also, here are a few fun screenshots from our Boss Hunt moments..

HOST: @ASUNDERZ
Co-Host: @Rirukasetsu
Sponsors: @Eow & @ Sumblackman

A Fun WOW Moment Reveals….

CONGRATULATION to our 1st BOSS WINNER : @letraabab and @pliz •| Prize |• 10,000,000 mm GOLD! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes.

CONGRATULATION to our 2nd BOSS WINNER : @Qveenie •| Prize |• 10,000,000 mm GOLD! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes.

CONGRATULATION to our 3rd BOSS WINNER : @Virid •| Prize |• 10,000,000 mm GOLD! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes.

CONGRATULATION to our 4th BOSS WINNER : @Pliz •| Prize |• 20,000,000 mm GOLD! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes.

CONGRATULATION to our 5th BOSS WINNER : @Qveenie •| Prize |• 20,000,000 mm GOLD! Thank you for your enthusiasm, and we hope you enjoy your prizes.

Ty all for all the good times!!! Keep going the hard work to stay on top and have a lot of fun

YOU ARE NEEDED ALL WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE THIS WEEKEND!

We're always planning more exciting events for you! Stay tuned for what's coming up and check out our calendar for updates. GO TO #🏙┊└➤-🎞-꒷꒦-✦-guild-events-୧・

chierite25
02-21-2022, 10:11 PM
What kind of game is this

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
02-22-2022, 10:15 PM

chierite25 …. :vsmile:Boss Hunt is a farming event that involves with patience and experiences in hunting for rare execution bosses in the whole DL carnival.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful Happy Hunting season from all of us!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
02-26-2022, 01:23 PM

The name of the game says it all “words, with, friends.” Challenge Your Bestie & Friends A Totally Unique Experience! 😀

🎤HOSTS: **XABIERE, MEZIE, & RAVEOLOGY**
📆DATE: ** March 5, 2022, SATURDAY**
⏰TIME: 10:00PM Central Time (CT)

BY ENTERING THE CONTEST YOU (“PLAYER”) AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES (THE “OFFICIAL RULES”):

•🏆To win, each contestant simply choose the correct answer out of our 3 categories options without making a mistake. Each question a player answers correctly advances the player one step further to the grand prize. Choose the wrong answer… you’re out! When the Contest begins, you will have a set amount of time (e.g. 10 seconds) to answer? Sounds easy enough right?

•The contestants with the correct ✅ reply chooses the next category. If no player replied correctly I will choose the category. No player can make more than one guess though.
The player with the most points wins the game👑.

– If there is a tie breaker for the overall win, we will decide the winner with a tie breaking question.

– There are no trick questions! :)

Enjoy . . . and good luck! Take your Guessing hats out the closet and prepare your brains! 😆 Let's see if you have what it takes! Let's Go Trivia is JEOPARDY for cool people😎 @everyone

Godesses of Aphrodite
02-26-2022, 08:56 PM
Lots of fun to everyone :tyrannosaurus:❤️

LoyalChiik
02-26-2022, 09:02 PM
\m/,_________( >. <‘ )_________,\m/good job officers, this is what we like to see...keep it coming. :sentimental:

deadlystriker
02-26-2022, 09:18 PM
Pop Off This Weekend 🖤

Lovely EVENT and some amazing work! Finally good job guys:applause: Much exited:applause:

HoneyBeastie
02-27-2022, 09:53 AM
[b]Joke Contest![b]

★ When? ★
March 4th @ 10pm CT

★ Hosts: ★
@HoneyBeastie#2251 @Sumblackman#9038 @[emoji305]CHASE[emoji305]#0702

★ Sponsors ★
@HoneyBeastie#2251 & @Sumblackman#9038

★ Details ★

[emoji94] Prize: Gold For Top 3 Winners & Participation Prize!

[emoji94] Players will come prepared with their own jokes to tell! [Be prepared with 3 jokes]

[emoji94] At the end of the game judges will announce the winners!

[emoji94] There will be [3] rounds, One winner per round

Join us in this family friendly game!! Let us hear your funniest jokes and take a chance to win big! Everyone is welcomed! Bring your best jokes! [emoji3060][emoji94][emoji3060]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220227/0975dabeb054f8065fef3e4a3fc2d82c.jpg

HoneyBeastie
02-27-2022, 09:56 AM
[b][emoji146] Sunday Funday Trivia Event! [emoji146][b]

🤌[emoji184] Host: [emoji184]🤌
@Sumblackman

[emoji734] [emoji119] Sponsor(s) [emoji119] [emoji734]
@Bellariesoul#3656

[emoji7] Date/Time [emoji7]
Sunday Feb 27th - All Day

[emoji322] Details [emoji322]

[emoji323] Trivia questions will be asked throughout the entire day! So be sure to still around!

[emoji3060] "Lets make this Sunday Funday a day to remember!!" [emoji3060]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220227/1600daf31566c0fa39c637524d9bbe99.jpg

ᴅᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴀʀᴇ
02-27-2022, 10:23 AM
Hey, just saw this for the first time so I figured I would say nice guild and good luck!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
02-27-2022, 08:15 PM
🐶 4 COLORS ( ANIMAL EDITION )🐱
Hosts:XABIERE & WOOF!

Congratulations to our winners:

🏆 : DILSHINHO
🏆 : CHEMICALROSE
🏆 : QVEENIE
🏆 : PLIZ
🏆 : SUGARPLUM

:applause:Thank you to @everyone who came and took part in the 4 COLORS:applause:

React down below if you want to see more of these events! We will host another one soon so keep an eye out for the next one!

Also Thank you to <@XABIIERE> thank you so much chasing:sentimental:

HoneyBeastie
03-06-2022, 11:46 AM
[b] [emoji1787][emoji23] Joke Contest [emoji23][emoji1787] [b]

[emoji184] Hosts: [emoji184]

@HoneyBeastie#2251 @Sumblackman#9038 @[emoji305]CHASE[emoji305]#0702

[emoji146] Sponsors: [emoji146]

@HoneyBeastie#2251 & @Sumblackman#9038 & @[emoji305]CHASE[emoji305]#0702

Thank you all so much for joining us tonight! It was so much fun & definitely made us all smile with your jokes!!!

Please check out our discord & fill out the feedback forums if you attended!!! Link to our discord server is linked below! [emoji6]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220306/748f9452e50862daa78a7937f8dd41bb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220306/e035186dae49a96e14dd333ea823fdb1.jpg

Habibibi
03-08-2022, 10:08 AM
Good Morning Everybody!!

Happy International Women Day. It's the day we honor all the strong, courageous and independent women around the world and EoE15 ! Know that you are strong, valued, beautiful, smart & able to accomplish anything you want, never let anyone tell you otherwise
#IWD2022
#InternationalWomensDay

On the #InternationalWomensDay, spare a thought about Ukrainian women, who are suffering horrific consequences of Russian invasion: those killed and raped, those forced to give birth in basements and bomb shelters, those who lost their children and loved ones🕊️

Habibibi
03-08-2022, 01:12 PM
EoE Encourages Ladies Across the World to Join us on 8th March 2022 at 5:00PM for our International Women's Day GROUP PICTURE!

MANDATORY COLORS TO WEAR!!!

What colors symbolize International Women's Day’s?
Purple, green and white are the colors of International Women's Day. Purple signifies justice and dignity. Green symbolizes hope. White represents purity, albeit a controversial concept.

This year my heart & thoughts are with the Ukrainian women in this nonsense nightmare war🌻💙💛#InternationalWomensDay2022 #WomensDay2022!

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
03-08-2022, 03:03 PM
HAPPY WOMEN'S DAY TO ALL THE RESPECTED WOMEN ALL OVER THE GLOBE! Kudos to all the great mothers, daughters, sisters, wives, and friends. :applause::applause: We salute you all and never stop believing in yourselves!!:star:

Godesses of Aphrodite
03-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Happy International Day of Happiness everyone! Let's do whatever we can to create more happiness in the world around us - today and every day ☀️

HoneyBeastie
03-08-2022, 05:31 PM
Happy National Womens Day!!

Please Join us today March 8th @ 5pm CT for a group picture!! --&gt; Wear Purple [emoji171], Green [emoji172] or White 🤍! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220308/90c235f27bedb29543de03e18ee2d2df.jpg

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
03-13-2022, 05:01 PM
🙈🎊SURRISE GAME NIGHT!🧩⚔"
Hosted by: MEZIE💙, XABIERE, WOOOF, LETRABAAB, & SOULQUEEN

╭━━━━━୨💓 ୧ ━━━━━╮
Thanks to all of the awesome people who joined this event!
It was a lot of fun!! Also thx to Woof, Letty and Queen for hosting this event with us. Congrats👏🏻🎉 to all our winners and thank you all SO MUCH for participatin🧚*♀️

⚔PvE Event Winners🛡

🥇First place: MUNKUSH (1,213 kills)
🥈Second place: SOULKING (1,058 kills)

🙈Hide 'n Seek Winners🕵🏻♀️
🏆: SOULKING
🏆: MUNKUSH
🏆: PEODRIC

🧩Riddles Winner🧠
🏅: MUNKUSH

Thank you @everyone! Stay tuned for more events in EOE15!

We would like to invite @everyone who love PvP or wanted to try PvP to join us in this event today. Come one, come all, and witness the Greatness and fall of our legends:loyal:

Liq
03-14-2022, 02:13 PM
(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ THE HONOR GAMES ♥

Hosted by: Loyalking and Liquor

ꜱᴜᴘᴇʀʙ ᴊᴏʙ ᴛᴏ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴊᴏɪɴᴇᴅ. ᴛᴡᴏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴏɴᴏʀ ᴅᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴛꜰ. ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇ, ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴇᴅ ᴡᴏɴ!

ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴡʜᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴄɪᴘᴀᴛᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏꜱ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ɪᴛ 100x ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴘᴛɪᴍɪꜱᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴇᴀᴍᴡᴏʀᴋ!

ᴛɪʟʟ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ…

HoneyBeastie
03-17-2022, 10:29 AM
[b]Happy St.Pattys Day Everyone![b]

Thank you to @Cinco & His team of moderators for the upcoming event!

The vanity looks amazing + the other items!

Thank you for all your hard work for every holiday we have! The game is as amazing as when it first came out & even better!

Enjoy the event guys! "Farm Farm Farm"!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220317/5b61aa48467b52bd69e92313796b76e1.jpg

Habibibi
03-17-2022, 01:11 PM
Happy #StPatricksDay to everyone celebrating in the USA 🇺🇲 and around the world.
☘️ Hope you all find a pot of gold (or a friendly frog) at the end of the rainbow today!

Put some GREEN 🍀 in YOUR bag on St. Patrick's Day!!Good luck with Sin Patty's Event everybody!!🍀

HoneyBeastie
03-20-2022, 10:52 AM
Thank you for everyone for celebrating the event with us!

Thank you to @Cinco & His team for creating it!

Thank you to: @/Sumblackman & @/HoneyBeastie for the photos!

Join our group photos & make amazing memories with our EOE family!

[emoji256][emoji169][emoji258][emoji172][emoji256][emoji258][emoji169][emoji172][emoji256][emoji258][emoji169][emoji172][emoji256][emoji258][emoji172][emoji169]
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220320/e4d9b0cc634b6e893431f5c596b9ba75.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220320/2c0d420488433797fde4430ae2bb593c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220320/0eba68e4564c7e7455947c4bd174a632.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220320/d5fadd68e727f374bc898fd0373a3031.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220320/de737f6a8a942f85495514f69e387660.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220320/6320fb87b960001c576c4e054dd36e14.jpg

HoneyBeastie
03-22-2022, 07:32 PM
Hello Family! Officer HoneyBeastie here with some exciting news!

Here are our upcoming guild events for this weekend!

Join us in some fun & make some memories with us in these fun family events! [emoji6][emoji179]

(Read the posters for the information!)

Update: Events have been moved to next weekend due to the extension of the DL event! (Sat April & Sun April 3rd)

Enjoy farming vampires!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/f3093dae85f0a4d805b0e346dc36a0bf.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220323/87f54dc97e8ecc2e1f619ec611401412.jpg

HoneyBeastie
03-28-2022, 06:18 PM
[b]Hello everyone! Officer Honeybeastie here with some new updated exciting news!

Our events have been altered some & dates have been changed! Please read the posters for more information! [emoji3059]

"Hope to see you there!"[b]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220328/9e1c85d0dd63b03a0abc0a3a2930a70c.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220328/c1975277550240045b71ed1051a532ea.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220328/fea13f7fbcd1e1d6be3bcf6f9b6d0442.jpg

HoneyBeastie
04-03-2022, 09:00 AM
MINI EVENT: 1-20 WINNER TAKES ALL!

HOST: @[emoji754]S͢͢͢UⲘᖫNIVΘᖭŘØܧ☬

WINNER: BlooddHunterr!

"Thank you everyone for joining us tonight! It was so much fun!"

Pictures:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/98da0cc7d6a64d69b5dc59f31d6af916.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/5a8296b8b4566e38cf90db8ca6805107.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/23aa3b9ea003a375754ffe966b20f944.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/1bdbd776ae3df1728b7e98eba418e359.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/0aa77c7444f51f54c584c0a530a9b97b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/135292df76c241fef46b164c5a43691e.jpg

HoneyBeastie
04-03-2022, 09:08 AM
[emoji780][emoji782][emoji781][emoji779] "FACT OR CAP?" [emoji779][emoji781][emoji782][emoji780]

[emoji823] Host's [emoji823]
@✮͜͡[emoji885]⃟ 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂࿐ ♛ ฿eครtie ♛ & @꧁༺Letty༻꧂

My Round (Music/Musicians Themed)
Letty's Round (Animal Themed)

[emoji94] Winner: [emoji94]
Maaarceline!

"Thank you to all our family who joined us in this fun event!"

PICTURES:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/0e6648ef2676816f2f5a96ee0fabb79f.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/c25159eb9e0ffa6f933cdd658647fc2e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/6e6953392fb93fc9ae6e7135958de957.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/e766298c41bc05543791d17ec81c531e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/90dcff28c27f7d85b116a7af1d446f4b.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/46c6028a4d64e6697e36147909eb6641.jpg

HoneyBeastie
04-03-2022, 12:50 PM
SUNDAY FUNDAY EVENT!

"Thank you to our family who joined us on this fun exciting day!"

★ GAME #1: 1-20 - HOST: @っ◔◡◔)っ [emoji813] WoooF [emoji813]

★ GAME #2: SCRAMBLED PUZZLE - HOST: @꧁༺Letty༻꧂

★ GAME #3: BOSS HUNT - HOST @[emoji1016]♕ ℑÅŸ ♕[emoji1016] [emoji621] ᴹτhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/f6344a2b7e71c02caa59d06748dbf2f6.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/3e845318d21d6be87e071672d4097bf1.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/f27716581a8e0401404985eb79d093a0.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220403/4642f215ffa501cdab7f651a4d108f12.jpg

Godesses of Aphrodite
04-04-2022, 09:59 PM
Can't wait to see more people participate as things continue to grow for us :love_heart:
The best deserve the best!

Well done, Congratulations & Thank you HB

1 <3

chierite25
04-06-2022, 03:11 AM
Name of the game

Habibibi
04-06-2022, 12:59 PM
We have something special that’s got everyone doing double takes every weekend! Are you interested in participating in the next contest chierite25 ?
Asunderz & Liquor HAS PREPARED A VIRTUAL VIP EVENT THAT YOU CAN’T miss a minute of thrilling this weekend.

So join us and meet new members, chat with Officers staff, catch up with old friends, and much more. EoE 's mission is to spread the power of friendship.:love_heart: Have fun, and please let us know if you have any other questions?

chierite25
04-09-2022, 09:14 PM
I will love to play this game
But I don't knw the name of this game

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
04-13-2022, 10:27 AM
Great News for all fans of Vampires! SQUEEZE the day!!ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR THIS WEEKEND'S DELICIOUS TREAT?!

🌷THE PACK GAMING EGGCELLENT ADVENTURE EVENT DETAILS 🐣 🐣
​ASUNDERZ Bunny Dodo is preparing for the upcoming Easter holiday by introducing an event that will have a bunch of ‘roided out bunnies attacking the people of EoE lolz

Hosted by: ASUNDERZ Bunny Dodo 🦤
When: 🗓 April 17
Time: 🕑 9 AM CST

Lots of prizes within!

Come and Join US!!

└➤ https://discord.gg/k8HprVJ or add Bellariesoul#3656

For those who don't know timezones, Event.. Will ping 10-5min in before :applause:

Habibibi
04-13-2022, 11:40 AM
Easter Sunday is coming up, who’s up for an eggciting EVENT? 👯♀️

Show your sense of humor – Easter is a time of celebration and cheer, and as such, keeping it light with jokes and comedy 🎭

Events often come with special game modes, as well as limited trophies gold, items and more from Bunnydodo <@ASUNDERZ! The Easter Bunny will also be joining our Easter Group Pict and be available for photo after the event! @everyone

I’m EGGcited about the EGGstraordinary surprise xD WATCH OUT FOR THOSE CARROTS!!

HoneyBeastie
04-13-2022, 05:53 PM
[emoji214] "Beat My Kills" Easter Event! [emoji214]

Hosts: @[emoji1016]♕ ℑÅŸ ♕[emoji1016] [emoji621] ᴹτ & @༒[emoji173]҉༺༼༆ɭ๏ Ł Iꙶ KI๏นℝ༆༽༻

Date/Time: Sunday April 17th @ 9am CT

Details: Read poster for more details!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220413/8824a0785d50a5b8c47368e8830627d0.jpg

HoneyBeastie
04-14-2022, 08:35 PM
[emoji214] Easter Joke Contest! [emoji214]

Hosts:
[emoji23] @letty
[emoji23] @Sumblackman
[emoji23] @Wolfrock

Date/Time:
Saturday April 16th @ 10pm CT

Details:
[emoji212] Bring [2] jokes to tell! (Easter Themed! [emoji6])
[emoji212] There will be 2 rounds! 1 winner per round!

Read poster for more details!https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220415/b253da2af1b2d35068931bd98a2d7b4b.jpg

Godesses of Aphrodite
04-16-2022, 05:56 PM
🐣🐰HAPPY EASTER EOE!!🐰🧆 May your weekend be filled with peace and happiness” 💛💛💛💛

Habibibi
04-17-2022, 01:09 PM
Happy Easter Family. �� ��️ May the miracle of Easter brighten your life with love, happiness and joy! Spread the joy and warmth in your hearts to everyone this Easter.

Regardless of How You Celebrate Easter, EoE Leadership are Here to Brighten Your Day.

Time for an Easter egg hunt. Comment below how many Easter eggs you spotted?

Have a wonderful day!

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
04-17-2022, 03:05 PM
....and I'm done! I hid nearly a million eggs this year;)! #Happy Easter everyone!!

Don’t Put All Your Eggs In One Basket…Unless They Taste Like GODIVA Chocolate Liqueur! 🍫😉 Wishing Every Bunny A #HappyEaster From Our EoE Family To Yours!

Habibibi
05-01-2022, 10:24 AM
Good Morning, Friends! ! Look like a diamond in the water and be best-dressed Bridgerton style! :cheerful: There’s no shortage of style and sophistication at the soir©e in EoE :eagerness:Check out our runner ups WINNERS: @Klay#8868 @CHASE#0702 and @Sumblackman#9038

Your Spring wardrobe is calling!:strawberry: @everyone Bring on the Spring glam next weekend!

It’s PARTY TIME! Join us for our The Spring Fashion 2022 and rep your FAVORITE color! Let this be a time to refresh your DL wardrobe and bring in some color with our new men's and women's - PASTELS wardrobe.

We LOVE to see the support!

Habibibi
05-08-2022, 08:00 AM
My Mother. My heart. My soul. My L♥️VE

No language can express the power of a MOTHER'S LOVE!

Happy Mother’s day to all mothers around the world. Thank you for being the most selfless, loving and compassionate person to us. We love you!🌼🤍

HoneyBeastie
05-08-2022, 08:04 AM
Happy Mothers Day!

[emoji176] Thank you to all the moms out there & for everything you do! You are our rock in life [emoji176]

Show your mothers or even your wife who is a mother some love today! [emoji176]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220508/80e09103be2c939ca889ee35849bc001.jpg

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
05-08-2022, 12:28 PM
TO ALL THE WONDERFUL MOTHERS ALL OVER THE WORLD AND TO ALL THE FATHERS WHO ALSO DOES THE ROLE OF A MOTHER, everything you did never went unnoticed, we appreciate everything you did for us! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Godesses of Aphrodite
05-08-2022, 02:28 PM
On this Mother’s Day, leaving you with some advice that my mom told me in music form (fitting, right) hold on to 16 -18 as long as you can -we don’t know how much time we have here, enjoy the ride, be a kid at heart. Happy Mother’s Day EoE!!��❤️

Habibibi
05-27-2022, 11:00 AM
It's the last Friday of the month and that means only one thing at Yelo.... <:surprise:> Get ready, get set, GO! Don't miss our VIP EVENT this weekend!! Make yourself a VIP and put yourself in Front Row:drunk:

Let's walk with our winning smiles!!
Memorial Day is almost here!
As we head into #MemorialDayWeekend, we remember and honor those who paid the ultimate sacrifice for our nation. Thank you. May God bless and protect all our active military and veterans! 🇺🇸🙏🏼♥️🤍💙
#MemorialDay #Gratitude!

HoneyBeastie
05-29-2022, 09:58 AM
VIP Midnight Madness Event!
---------------------------------

Hosts:
-------
@っ◔◡◔)っ [emoji813] WoooF [emoji813], @✮͜͡[emoji885]⃟ 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝔂࿐ ♛ ฿eครtie ♛ @۝, ꧁ᗯสนnavebi꧂, @♛ ℘ℛ¡ท 𝕮ℯ₷₷ ℂⓤ𝒟𝕯𝓁𝓁𝖊𝒔✰, @꧁☆*🅢 ♡࿐🅕🅘🅔*☆꧂

[emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323][emoji323]

[emoji92] 4 Colors Game - Hosts: Sofie & Frab [emoji92]
-------------------------------------------------
1st Round Winner: Oyenib
2nd Round Winner: Zeuaskai
3rd Round Winner: Angelsaber

[emoji780]“Fact or Cap?” - Hosts: Wau & Woof [emoji780]
------------------------------------------------
Woof 1st Round Winner: No winner
Wau 2nd Round Winner: No winner

🩸Ulti 15min Kill Comp - Host: Honey 🩸
-------------------------------------------------
1st Place: Woof - 1848 Kills
2nd Place: Sugarplum - 1676 Kills
3rd Place: Slushii - 1508 Kills

”Thank you so much for joining us in this fun VIP night!” https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220529/59ec076240008c4caed48a039e4005fb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220529/0e9ce27b0feb217e4be1d8975c7aa84d.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220529/eb70f418cba92845a9dff58383847e03.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220529/c46b9cf66647e629cbd3fafe87a61160.jpg

Habibibi
06-12-2022, 10:44 AM
Celebrate Pride With Us!

Pride is a time to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community and be proud of living openly and authentically.

We have events going on all month long this Pride month! Raise the Pride Flag
June 19th, 3pm.

HOST: BELLA AND THE LEADERSHIP TEAM!

After last year’s successful Pride celebration, we knew we had to hold an even bigger and more inclusive event. This year, Eternity celebrates Pride Around the World with a special emphasis on how YOU recognize Pride where you live.

We LOVED seeing everyone's creative takes on some of the iconic celebs that inspire you! ⁠

L

O

V

E

W

I

N

S

#EoE15#Pride2022��

We Stand Strong! But, LOVE should be contigous everyday! �� Who WOULDN’T feel amazing strutting down the street in @rainbow styled look?! �� Hope everyone are having a Happy Rest Days!

I Happy Pride Y’all! ��

LoyalChiik
06-12-2022, 12:18 PM
You work stands out with relatable character designs, dynamic expressions & colors are incredible Bella ��

I thought my outfit today was super cute so I drew it haha! This is me going to a party and being a complete dork the whole time lol

I'm EU and I was there on previously events the last two years (Ive had good memories). I don't know if I can make this year but I still wish you a lot of love and fun! <3I hope I can make it but currently too much is going on for me in real life.Stay strong! <3Thank you for organizing this! You're the best!

Happy Pride Month!

Habibibi
06-18-2022, 08:14 PM
IMPORTANT INFO: @everyone

Celebrate Pride With Us! LGBTQ+PRIDE Festival! YOU CAN JOIN IN ON PRIDE FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE… Here's what you need to know…

HOST: ༢࿔ྀુ ♛ CUPIDON ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ & EoE LEADERSHIP!

VIP GUEST: CINCO

When: Sunday, June 19, 2022

2:15- 2:30 PM - Decorating and Line Up for Parade..
3:00 -3:15 PM Pride Celebration!!

LOCATION: DL BEACH!! Please join us; invite your friends and family to proudly celebrate PRIDE and share this beautiful event in our amazing community! L:love_heart:VE is L:love_heart:VE

Tomorrow Catch me on the MainStage :smile: LIMITED VIP PRIZE up to 1 BILLION!

Thinking about winning is only a problem if you focus on it DURING PARADE event. That's because you cannot control winning. If you could, you'd always win.

Habibibi
06-25-2022, 10:42 PM
Your true colors are beautiful, so why pick one when you could have them all? March together with our LGBTQIA+ communities for #EoE & DL_IveGotPride :cheerful: Show us how you are celebrating Pride this month and we will catch you on Discord!

We’re celebrating love, inclusivity, equality and PRIDE!
Happy Pride Month 2022 to all of our members of the LGBTQIA+ community and allies!

Host: Cupidon Asunderz and EoE Leadership!
It was an honour to sponsor this year's event - and to celebrate all of the truly amazing finalists and winners. Sponsor:Cupidon

Let the music festival fun BEGIN! Thank you to everyone who participated and supported the Pride in the DL event this month. Keep on spreading the love & keep following for more upcoming giveaways!

Congratulations all!!

AND MANY MOREE…. We are so appreciative of our members and the inclusive community of DL!
More thanks to come later this week, but for now, here are our WINNERS:cheerful:

L

O

V

E

W

I

N

S

#EoE15#Pride2022

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
06-28-2022, 12:42 PM
✍🏻 FINISH THE SENTENCE & 4 COLORS🎨

Hosted by: XABIIERE,WOOF,& PRINCESZARA

Thank you all for testing out your knowledge and bringing colors to our events!🤪 The event wouldnt be possible without you guys!! Lets congratulate our following winners:

✍🏻Finish the Sentence Winners:
🥇1st Place: WOLFROCK
🥈2nd Place: POGGERS
🥉3rd Place: KLAYPEX

🎨4 Colors Winners:
🏆: HEARTSOUL
🏆: SANITIZE
🏆: CYANIDEOX

Congratulations guys!🎉👏🏻 Once again thanks to all those who came and participated,we had fun because of you guys. Stay tuned for more futher events in EOE15 @everyone!😀

LoyalChiik
06-28-2022, 08:37 PM
As always another week is upon us. Well here we are and absolutely smashing job well done to you all 1 <3

Anyone that has truly been toxic has never lasted in our environment of love so keep doing what you are all doing, don't ever pay attention to the toxicity out there, and keep true to your amazing selves!

As always well done and much love to you all!

1 <3

Godesses of Aphrodite
06-28-2022, 09:01 PM
So this is what a competitive clan looks like 😍
Wish all the best to all the pros, everything is possible if you put your mind to it. Sad to be in only few pictures but proud to be a part of that family, love you all.

Love you all
Lena<3

Habibibi
07-01-2022, 09:49 AM
Wishing you and yours a happy and safe Independence Day weekend!

Come celebrate July the 4th with us in 𝔼ͯ𝕐ͯ𝔼҉ ⌁𝖔𝖋⌁ ETΞRNITY ¹⁵
We'll be celebrating all weekend. 🇺🇸🎉

Time to celebrate! Our <@SMO ASUNDERZ> has worked tirelessly to put together a fun celebration for you all.

4th of July - Fire in the Sky VIP Exclusive Event!

Host: <@ASUNDERZ>
Date & Time. Mon, Jul 4 10:00 pm CT|

From fireworks to food, and tons of red, white, and blue. July 4th is celebrated all over the US. in many different ways. Which means the event for that day is all over the place.

Enjoy the most important holiday of the summer..

Keep in mind that there is a dress code! We're going to encourage everyone to join the guild hall with their 4th of July themed outfits. Those who've dressed with this theme in mind may receive a gift from host. Don't forget to find a great place to take that photo also. A great background that goes with your outfit can really boost your look for this contest.

Keep focusing on what you love!Whether it's game night with friends or 💬 with family—

Godesses of Aphrodite
07-04-2022, 02:00 PM
Happy 4th of July EOE friends, world is crazy (always has been) but we can still wish for love, peace and independence for all human beings:applause:

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
07-04-2022, 02:59 PM
⚔🛡KILL RACE PVE (BOYS🙋🏻♂️ V.S GIRLS🙋🏻♀️ 🤩VIP EVENT🤩)

Hosted by: XABIERE & MEZIE💙

Wow!😲 Boys vs Girls, The ULTIMATE Challenge!

Each member in the ultimate boys versus girls competition proved their superiority😂! Contestants took part on stage in a variety of fun challenges.Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!! What a great fun night! Everyone was brilliant. Hands down to all the players who really did their best in killing the zombies for their teams! 🔪🧟♂️

🏆Winning Team:
CONGRATULATIONS 🙋🏻♀️GIRLS TEAM with a total of 29,980 Kills!

🏁1st Runner up Team:
CONGRATULATIONS 🤷*♂️ BOYS TEAM with a total of 28, 626 Kills!

Whether it's nature or nurture, the girls can't resist the temptation of winning 😉

(Every member of the girls team got the winning prize they deserve, dont worry every member of the boys team got the prize they deserve too!😛😂)

🛡BONUS ROUND TOP 3 PLAYERS PER TEAM🛡

TOP 3 GIRLS PVE PLAYERS:
🙋🏻♀️: ENDEAR (5,388 kills)
🙋🏻♀️: JEPTIC (4,316 kills)
🙋🏻♀️: QVEENIE (3,997 kills)

TOP 3 BOYS PVE PLAYERS:
🙋🏻♂️: KATZU (4,637 kills)
🙋🏻♂️: HEARTSOUL(3,633 kills)
🙋🏻♂️: WOOF (2,722 kills)

> ☞ ⚔ Top 3 Winners for BONUS ROUND🏆:
🥇 First Place goes to <@ENDEAR
> (2,054 Kills)

🥈Second Place goes to: <@KATZU
> (1,809 Kills)

🥉Third Place goes to: <@JEPTIC
> (1,614 Kills)

Congratulations guy’s! 🥳🎉 Thank you all for participating once again!You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here. Let's do this again next time boys and girls! IT WAS HELLA FUN!Lets get our revenge boys!!😂 See you on more upcoming events in EOE15 @everyone!😀

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
07-04-2022, 03:12 PM
🎨4 COLORS🎨
Hosted by: XABIIERE, MEZIE💙, AGERATUM, SYNFULBLISS, & AVASION

Thanks to everyone who came and played this fun and colorful event! Hosts did great, participants did brilliant, and colors were colorful xD Let's congratulate our following winners who colored their way to victory:

ROUND 1: (Hosted by: Xabiiere)
🏆: JEPTIC

ROUND 2: (Hosted by: Synfulbliss)
🏆: TOBYTHESLAYER

ROUND 3: (Hosted by: Ageratum)
🏆: HYPOTHETICAL

ROUND 4: (Hosted by: Avasion)
🏆: HYPOTHETICAL

ROUND 5: (Hosted by: Mezie💙)
🏆: DARKSUN

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!🎊🎉Congrats as well to everyone, we are thankful for your participation! Stay tuned for more events in EOE15 @everyone!😀

Habibibi
07-07-2022, 08:32 PM
🎆🇺🇸 FOURTH OF JULY SPECIAL 🇺🇸🎆

Hosted by: EOW & XABIIERE

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY AMERICA🎊✨! Celebration like this can't be complete without our EOE15 family. We would like to give special thanks to EOW and we would like to give thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us, no matter which part of the globe they are from 🌏. Let's not forget to congratulate our glorious winners:

🔢1-20 WITH A SPECIAL TWIST WINNERS:

🏆 1st Round Winner: SYNFUL BLISS
🏆 2nd Round Winner: NOLOVENOTEARS
🏆 3rd Round Winner: AVAZON

🇺🇸TOP 3 PATRIOTIC ATTIRE WINNERS:
🏆: SYNFULBLISS
🏆: GROOSAZEK
🏆: POGGERS

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!🎉👏🏻 Once again we would like to say thank you to everyone who made this event possible, we appreciate you guys for taking part and celebrating with us! Wherever we may be, let's never forget to show patriotism and let us always support our friends from all over the world. See you on more fun and awesome events in EOE15 @everyone!😀

Habibibi
07-07-2022, 08:41 PM
Plot of a Story Event!!__ 3…2…1…. AND WE’RE ON FIRE!

This is the start of the story,

Host: @ ASUNDERZ & @ EOW & @ PRINCESSZARA
Sponsor: <@ ASUNDERZ

Be careful not to conflate "resolution" with "happy ending"—resolutions can be tragic and entirely unexpected, too!

:loyal:We wanted to thank you all for your participation.:loyal: The energy and interest in this competition has been extraordinary! We were blown away by the participants and I want to thank every single one of you for your participation and time. You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here.

All the best to our team!

Xo,

On the positive side, there have been many great events and prizes given away. Check in everyday for more great stuff coming your way!:loyal:

Wolfrock
07-10-2022, 04:00 PM
GUESS THE MYSTERY OBJECT 🔎

Hosted by: Wolfrock & Avazon

Thank you all for testing out your knowledge on guessing mystery objects!🧐 Lets congratulate our following winners:

🔎Guess the Object First Round Winners:
🥇1st Place: Puppywoofboi
🏆 Survivors of the Round: Puppywoofboi, Pizzakiller, Jeptic, and Boerboel

🔎Guess the Object Second Round Winners

🥇1st Place: Poggers
🏆Survivors of the Round: Boerboel & Vimpirejing

Congratulations guys!🎉👏🏻 Once again thanks to all those who came and participated.

Peekabooo
07-10-2022, 04:17 PM
What game is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Godesses of Aphrodite
07-11-2022, 08:14 PM
What game is this?

The object of the game is to be the first to guess the answer. You may be surprised :tyrannosaurus:You can learn some crazy things facts :tyrannosaurus::love_heart: When a participant is knocked out of the game, they are eliminated :tyrannosaurus:Super fun :pirate:

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
07-11-2022, 08:24 PM
What game is this?

𒆜°• The aim of the game is to guess,with the fewer clues as possible, what it is being described. The sooner, the higher the score! Keep an eye out for more events in the near future!

Winner takes all. Fail, and go straight to :dejection: •°𒆜

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
07-12-2022, 12:51 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT! Hallo everyone, Good DAE to ya'll!:applause:

It’s trending and always sung in karaoke here. (Pass the MIC)" COUNTDOWN - KARAOKE!

We’re hosting another 🎶SING ON! Karaoke Event🎼 Session!
| Karaoke starts at 10 pm CT this SATURDAY.

Hosted by: XABIIERE, MEZIE, LETRABAAB, & AVASION

Will the boys get their chance for revenge?:concern::concern:

00:00-00:59 is the boy’s singing alone in the bathroom and 1:00-end is me and the host’s singing in karaoke with audience xD (Excuse my poor singing lol) I want to do Karaoke sometime, so here's a taste of what those might be like...! Imagine waking up like this. Looking at your phone and heart goes 💥 I was trying so hard not to laugh because I kept messing up the words (ノ_;)

More details during the event! Hope to see you there!!!:love_heart:

Habibibi
07-19-2022, 02:03 PM
Um, let’s see here. Oh!
— What exactly happened on 'The Girls Next Wall' that caused xD Congratulations! You’ve Won Karaoke BOYS TEAM! ♪(^∇^) I know this has been a goal of yours boy’s for a long time, and you finally earned it.

Great job to all the singers, and to our hosts for orchestrating this ... ♪(^∇^) thank you to all of our contestants and sponsors <@Cuddles> <@Medzie> who helped make this event a success! <@Wolfrock> & <@Avazon>:applause:

🎤🎵SING ON! KARAOKE EVENT🎼🎶

Hosted by: XABIIERE & MEZIE💙

Girls's Captain:AVASION
Boy's Captain: WOLFROCK

Thanks to all the participants who came and supported our event. It was such a pleasure having you guys join us. It was nice of you sharing your musical knowledge and expertise to us. Let us give a round of applause to our following winners:

🏆Winning Team🏆
👨🏻🎤: BOYS TEAM (finally revenge attained😂)

Bonus Round Winners
🏅: POGGERS
🏅: DORITOSSS
🏅: AVASION
🏅: WOOOFFF
🏅: WOLFROCK

Congratulations Winners!🎉👏🏻 Once again thanks to everyone who came! Stay tuned for more events in EOE15 @everyone!🤠

As always my DMs are open if you have any questions! Good luck!

Godesses of Aphrodite
07-28-2022, 04:58 PM
Hi EoE, due to work irl I've been way too busy to log into the game, however that massive workload is now over so will be back to regular logging to play DL with all of you! Hope yall had lots of fun?
Congratulations to all the promoted ones, keep up the good work.

Habibibi
09-24-2022, 02:22 PM
Hello, vampires lovers…Hopefully wherever you are and whatever your doing, you enjoy your day and make it an amazing unforgettable one.

Host: ♛❝ ASUNDERZ ❞♛

Sponsor: ♛❝ Cupidon ❞♛

Who doesn't love the thrill of PvE ? Isn't it always fun when you get yout heart racing in a tournament event? WWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO..��️

Thank you very much for spending some of your precious time with us. Your presence just added an extra joy ! ��️

CONGRATULATIONS and thank you all for contributing. Rewards have been granted!

One Proud, Happy and Strong Family!! Get money to work for you and show us your side-hustle this weekend …
Just for this week, the winner will also get an additional PRIZE.
Lay back, relax, and go bring the HEAT. Life is too short to not look on the bright side of life!

Habibibi
10-10-2022, 08:54 PM
Spooky season is upon us, which means it’s time to conjure up your best costume and celebrate. It’s a move! It’s a moment! Feel it!!! Join us in some ecstatic joy! Lift the spirits of the whole world!@everyone

From haunted mazes and scary events on the guild hall to costume contests and ghoulish trivia’s, there’s plenty of fun to be had this October. So mark your calendars—you won’t want to miss these festive Halloween events!

VILLAGE HALLOWEEN PARADE
Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 7 pm | Presented by: <@ ༢࿔ྀુ ♛ 𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔞 ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ 🕊 ☘ 💍, @༒☬ Senior Master Assistant ☬༒ @༒☬ Council Leader ☬༒, @꧁☆☆Council Officer Advocate ☆☆꧂

Bring the whole fam along with your favorite snacks and candy, and enjoy a festive and spooky evening on the GUILD hall.

New Halloween prize is coming soon to all 🕊️ WINNERS! Don't miss out these adorable seasonal prize.”

Habibibi
10-15-2022, 12:51 PM
💟☘️💟

Lovely Saturday dear friends…

Support yourself. Speak highly about yourself. Motivate yourself. Pray for yourself. Try your best and shine wherever you’re, #HappyWeekend @everyone

Double, double, toil and trouble. 🕯️🖤 The fire is burning and the cauldron is bubbling for #E🕊️E_WitchesLair . 🧙♀️🥘🪄Grab your broomsticks and show us your resting witch face, because NEXT, NEXT weekend October 30th, we solemnly swear that we are up to no good. 🧹✨🦇

Habibibi
10-29-2022, 10:23 AM
STAY TUNED FOR HALLOWEEN WEEKEND ...🧡🍁🎃🤍🦇

It's spooky season in our CASTLE 🎃 Who's visiting us this weekend for all things Halloween? 👻

Got my Halloween costume ready for this weekend!

🎃🦇🕸🍭TRICK or Treat🎃🦇🕸🍭
〜Have a nice weekend!!!〜

Habibibi
11-23-2022, 09:59 PM
Let's Celebrate Thanksgiving Together on Thursday November 24rd at 4:00PM CT!

Doll up in corset dresses and strap on your waist coats! We’re throwing it back to the 19th century tomorrow for #THE Gratitude EVENT!

Look like a diamond in the water and be best-dressed Thanksgiving style! :turkey:There’s no shortage of style and sophistication… XD We’re ready to spice up?

| Entry Reward: Mystery Gift by @Bellariesoul @Asunderz @🌊𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐒𝐄🌊#0702 and @LEADERSHIP. We don't have to work on Thursday Thanksgiving Day so no excuses just come over! @everyone

Habibibi
11-24-2022, 10:09 AM
Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁🍽 everybody (to those celebrating Thanksgiving today). From all of us at EOE, we are grateful for YOU. I'm so incredibly thankful for all of you and your support over the years. I hope you have a wonderful week filled with family, friends and plenty of food!

Blessings and Happiness your way! 🦃🍁🍽

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
11-24-2022, 10:16 AM
Happy Blessed Thanksgiving! We’re so thankful that you’re part of our EOE FAMILY! Be Blessed!🎃🦃

May your day be full of peace, love and joy ❤️

deadlystriker
11-24-2022, 10:23 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! Even if you are in a country that doesn’t celebrate it, every day is a good day to give thanks. Hope you all have a blessed day. Much love to all of you and I appreciate every one of you. The best fam on DL!! ❤️❤️❤️

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
11-24-2022, 10:29 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!

Enjoy your Family, Friends, Pets and food. It can be so easy to focus on the negatives in life, but it's a good day to think about everything you're thankful for. I am so thankful for my community here on DL I've met such great people. Stay safe!

I truly love spending time with y'all :applause:

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
11-28-2022, 12:36 PM

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
11-28-2022, 12:52 PM
Really loving these #Christmas and #holiday themed #events ❄️🎄 Christmas is officially few WEEKS AWAY FOLKS.

Come join us and meet new people in the Warm Cozy Christmas Month… So raise your glass and celebrate the future 🍷 Drop me a line if I can do anything else for you.:cheerful:

Habibibi
12-05-2022, 01:11 PM
Our December 1st mood 🎄🍪🐻 Sweater weather is here! Get comfy & snuggle with your cute pet, while dressed for style and comfort.🍂☕️

⚜️ ATT: Something ~BIG~ is coming TODAY!

A returning special game mode, is to set to shake things up in competitive mode.. DON’T MISS THE ULTIMATE PVE TOURNAMENT TODAY!

🔥⚔️🛡️ | Host: ♡....🅗ɛᴀⓇⓉ🖤

🔥⚔️🛡️ | Entry Reward: Mystery Prizes

We want to offer every kind of player the chance to enjoy a proper challenge, or even just have some fun altogether while earning some nice rewards, you can choose your own path.These tournaments are a lot of fun to participate in, especially if you're a fan of PVE challenge runs.

Qualifying winners will only win one prize, though, so don't think you can double up on rewards. We really hope everyone enjoys this PvE Tournament.

P.SWe've reimagined a community favorite and amped it up to bring you fame, fortune, and tons of fun. Turn on your post notifications on discord to be the first to know when it launches! Til Death Do Us Part 💀🌹❤️ lolz

Our paths cross
with others for
a reason…
Let that reason be very competitive! Good luck and never give up… you've got this!

Habibibi
12-05-2022, 01:36 PM
Sun’s out, fun’s out! Come shoot for the stars with us because we love you to the moon and back.

Dreams come true if you can enter Cotton Candy Castle. A candy-coated look is key.��

We’re a sucker for all of the cute fall fits, and we can’t help

It’s the Met Gala of DL and we can’t wait to see who walks the EoE carpet.. Join us this weekend to show us your #EOE_CelebrityLookalike

Sunday, 11 December 2022 at 8:00PM CT

Share your themed look, and JOIN US to receive an entry prize, plus a chance to be chosen as one of our favorite 5 for a mega prize. We LOVE all of the support !! Just a reminder that there's always a rainbow after the rain and you can weather any storm! Incase someone hasn't told you today, EoE 15 loves you :love_heart:

Habibibi
12-25-2022, 01:16 AM
Happy Holidays, Legends! ☃️

It’s been a challenging year. Your contributions and perspectives make every year a better year, but we are especially thankful in 2022 for you and for the power of support in eternity.
Your energy and outputs help to shape not just your experience, but ours as well. We could not do it without your support, inspiration, and thoughtful engagement.
May your holidays be warm and bright with the Eternity’s s light:redface: , with love from all of us here on ❄️ Eternity!

For ‪#EoE15_BetterTogether‬, celebrate by taking photos spending time with YOUR loves ones whether it's a significant other, family member, friend, or pet! – bake some cookies – share them with us, don’t forget to send a picture
Or Share a wholesome memory..

Be Good and Do Good
Smile and laugh more
You only have One Life
Enjoy It...

Something ~BIG~ is coming after winter event! We've reimagined a community favorite and amped it up to bring you fame, fortune, and tons of fun. Turn on your post notifications on discord to be the first to know when it launches!

Habibibi
12-31-2022, 12:29 PM
We're on our way to a new year! Life's journey keeps on keeping on :love-struck:

Happy New Year, best wishes to everyone for a successful & positive 2023. #NewYear EoE15 🙏Thank you for supporting us in 2022 and we are excited for what 2023 .

A new year. A fresh, clean start! It's like having a big white sheet of paper to draw on! A day full of possibilities! :victorious:

🎊🎊 HAPPY NEW YEAR 🎊🎊

🎁🎁🎁🎁

Life is short. Dream big and make the most of 2023!

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
01-01-2023, 02:59 PM
Gm Legends ☕️

Remember, we’re in the first day of the year. Whatever goal you want to achieve, you’ve got time 🫂

The first day of the new year is upon us,

2023..and so the adventure begins..
🍃🌸🍃
Happy first day of the new year!
Sending happy thoughts and a little sunshine ☀️ Feeling the holiday spirit!!!🎄🫶☃️

deadlystriker
01-01-2023, 03:15 PM

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!

So to start off this year!

Wishing You and All of Your Loved Ones Health, Wealth and Happiness in the New year. May This Coming Year Bless You with Love, Peace and Empowerment.

#HappyNewYear2023 #Welcome2023 #HAPPY2023EoE15
You are amazing! Thank you so much for your unconditional support!

Habibibi
01-09-2023, 12:12 PM

Hello, vampires lovers…

Twi𝖘ted ❶࿐ 𝟮𝟬 尺συℓєттє!

🫶 This is a whole different level challenge.. Experience, game night on a whole new level. Unplug, reconnect, laugh.. You're not going to want to miss a minute of the action! Don't forget to invite your friends and guild mates. Now is time to shine xDD Sisters coming to slay 😂

The countdown has begun .. @everyone

deadlystriker
01-17-2023, 11:08 PM
Every legend has a beginning, and it's not always where one would expect. "We want something that goes much deeper into what the characters feel, what their challenges are, what their concerns are. Really, we just wanted to tell a great story..

Vampire Survivors is unreasonably high quality as a chill experience .. NEW EVENT :smile:
Host: <@CUPIDON> and <@DEADLYCORPSE>

Sun, Jan 22, 8:00 PM

A seductive, scarily-clad vampire bite the necks of rich people in a remote area of late eighteenth-century Germany. <@Deadlycorpse> rules as a vampire hunter!

In a high stakes game of life and death, secrets can save a hero. Or destroy him & her.

Dos, Don'ts, and Definitely Don't Miss…This Event @everyone

Habibibi
02-11-2023, 02:14 PM
Will You Be Our #VIPValentine? 🌹💌🏹❤️
This Valentine’s Day, VIP members will be celebrated and showered with love on EyE Of Eternity 15.

💎 Mark your calendars for Tuesday, February 14th all day, and log in or sign-up for VIP to receive exclusive gifts and party invites! 💌 #VIPValentine GIFTING Party
You’re invited to help share the love!

Outfit Attire: Come dressed in shades of pink 💗 or red! ❤️

Share your image to the Feed between February 13th and February 14th PT, and your post could be added to our DISCORD VIP THREAD! ✨ Stay in touch with VIP events, news, and announcements when you join our new and exclusive VIP events! Keep a lookout for a message with an invitation to join.
Nothing gets people excited like the chance of winning a prize.:cheerful:

Habibibi
03-20-2023, 01:20 PM
Bring the thunder …

Habibibi
04-22-2023, 11:28 AM
\ ╭┓
╭ 🖤<🖤 ╯
┗╯\╲🍀

Hello loves, Happy Weekend!

#PeaceAndLove
#GoodVibesOnly
#BeHappy

Hope all is well?

1/ 🧵 The news is out!

We're searching for our PRIDE influencers to feature in upcoming events this June! This casting call is open for all, especially those who are a part of our LGBTQIA community. Show us your pride and earn amazing rewards as an :vblush:Influencer.

On April 30, we're teaming up with different guilds to host an epic Wishes party! Everyone who attends will receive a free gift from LEADERSHIP this month. This party is for EVERYONE and we can't wait to party with you.

Thanks for all of the hugs, kisses and messages!

Up, up, and away!…:eagerness::eagerness: I will be back soon. @everyone

Habibibi
05-14-2023, 10:38 AM
Greetings, Legends!!

There are too many emotions going through me today to express fully how I feel in one message about how much love I have for my Mom, on this second Mother's Day without her. This I do know for sure..."The love between a mother and a daughter lasts forever."

Happy Mother’s Day to all the beautiful Mothers out there!! You are the heartbeat of our families, and the superheroes of our lives. :love_heart::love_heart::cheerful:

We dedicate this Mother’s Day to all Ukrainian mothers.
Ukrainian mothers continue to overcome and resist the Russian aggression, offering love and security in their communities.
We wish you strength, love, and peace, and for every child, young or adult, to come home safely.

Hope you all have a beautiful Day!:cheerful:

Carielle
05-15-2023, 01:10 AM
Hello! Thank you for joining my first ever guild event I ever hosted! I couldn't have done it without the help of my friends and co-hosts. I hope you all enjoyed and have fun from the event. Have a nice day and Happy Mother's Day to you all!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728642985557753888/1107023049590591639/1st_Place.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/728642985557753888/1107023124890910811/1st_Place.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/728642985557753888/1107023172009726152/1st_Place.png

Habibibi
05-16-2023, 08:55 PM
1/ 🧵 The news is out! @everyone This party is for EVERYONE and we can't wait to party with you. VIPs outfits who attend will get a special gift!

Free prizes and groovy fun await you in our Disco Daze Castle! Earn your exclusive reward and boogie with us all week long.👉

Don't forget your feathers, shiny outfits, beads and festival wear! Living in fantasy land was a dream come true! ☁️💗👑

🗡🔮 Get into character & meet other fantastical creatures. Get started and jump into fun 👉 May 20, at 7:30 p.m.

Host: BELLA

Meet new friends, join contests, and get ready for some exciting gift giveaways!

Habibibi
05-27-2023, 10:08 AM
Good Morning all you Beautiful People!

Let the weekend begin!… 🇺🇸 Happy Memorial Day weekend to those in the USA! 🇺🇸 Appreciate every one of you!
❤️🤍💙❤️🤍💙❤️🤍💙
Let’s kick off summer with some BBQ, sunshine, and good times with friends and family!
Y'all be safe and get outside and enjoy the weather and have some fun.

Never forget those that gave that gave their all and their families. Each one has my ultimate respect!!

Much Love ♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 God Bless✝️

Habibibi
06-02-2023, 10:17 AM
LOVE is LOVE. We’re celebrating love, inclusivity, equality and PRIDE! Happy Pride Month to all of our members of the LGBTQIA+ community and to all of you beautiful souls out there! 🫶 #PrideMonth #pride

In honor of Pride Month 🫶

The first reason why Pride matters is because everybody should feel comfortable and safe being themselves wherever they are.
We know representation and building community matters — that's why we're launching new ways to express OURSELVES and show OUR pride on DARK LEGENDS!

Meet us on the BEACH Sunday at 4:00 PM PT ⁠ for photos, games and a parade party.. make a difference, and amplify the voices of our LGBTQIA+ community.

Stay READY with us on the COUNT and follow us throughout …
Strike a pose and SLAY.

Throw your caps in the air! onnect and share inspirational few words of encouragement for Pride Month! We're getting ready to dust off our rainbow wings, douse ourselves in glitter, and pls join in the fun.

Pride matters both to our family and why it should matter to everybody.

— Leave your sadness at the door and join us as we celebrate #PrideMonthParade.

Don't forget to bring your wicked humor with you as you come.

Presenting, the Pride serve of the century!

This PARADE is stacked with legendary queens and kings lolz

Habibibi
06-18-2023, 01:17 PM

Enjoy, Legends! Happy Summer! Enjoy the evening, Legends, and we'll see you in the next event!

Habibibi
07-01-2023, 10:57 AM
Happy 4th of July! ❤🤍💙 🇺🇸 We wish you a fun and safe holiday weekend. 🕊️

:cheerful:The Beach Gauntlet Returns!
Event runs July 6th through 20th.

— You don't have to American to enjoy the holiday with this contest everyone is welcome to join in the fun. We look forward to celebrating with you. R.S.V.P by joining us in the GUILD HALL at 1:00 PM CT! Formal 4th of July attire!! We only ask that you keep it classy for the event . ... Please!

This year, our 4th of July EVENT boasts a fun new feature.

Happy 4th of July to all Americans celebrating at home and abroad!

SuperZack
07-26-2023, 07:19 PM
Happy 4th of July! [emoji173]🤍[emoji170] [emoji631] We wish you a fun and safe holiday weekend. [emoji2731]

:cheerful:The Beach Gauntlet Returns!
Event runs July 6th through 20th.

— You don't have to American to enjoy the holiday with this contest everyone is welcome to join in the fun. We look forward to celebrating with you. R.S.V.P by joining us in the GUILD HALL at 1:00 PM CT! Formal 4th of July attire!! We only ask that you keep it classy for the event . ... Please!

This year, our 4th of July EVENT boasts a fun new feature.

Happy 4th of July to all Americans celebrating at home and abroad! Zq q g

Sent from my RMX3630 using Tapatalk

Habibibi
12-31-2023, 12:25 AM

Greetings @everyone ! New beginnings are just around the corner.

It’s time to bid farewell to the old year and welcome in 2024! From the champagne New Year’s toasts to watching the ball drop with friends and family, there are so many ways to usher in the new year. For some, it’s about loading the table with good luck foods for a year of abundance. For other’s it’s a time for self-reflection and setting new intentions with achievable New Year’s resolutions for 2024.

However you celebrate,
:applause: Every year you make a resolution to change yourself. This year, make a resolution lo be yourself.

Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. Happy New Year EVERYBODY ! Thank you for being an important part of an amazing year.

Here's to more laughs and good times in 2024.

Wishing you a restful, wonderful New Year's Day!

deadlystriker
12-31-2023, 02:24 PM

Sending you warm wishes for a Happy New Year filled with love and joy EoE15!
Cheers to a fresh start and a year full of exciting possibilities!

Time to party like it’s 2024! Have the happiest New Year!

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
12-31-2023, 02:38 PM
Happy New Year guys! 🖤
2024 is my year!! 💪

All the friends I've met since starting my journey on EoE 15 I cherish them and the memories I've made with them dearly
I hope everyone achieves all their goals for 2024, let's have a wonderful new year 🎊
Be your Own Competitor & become #TheGreatestOfAllTime 🤜🤛.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 💫

♚ ASUNDERZ♚
12-31-2023, 03:00 PM
🎊 Happy New Year everyone 🎇
Welcome to the Dragon year 2024

Cheers to fresh starts, new beginnings, and endless possibilities. May this year be filled with success, happiness, and cherished moments. As the clock strikes midnight, let's embrace the journey ahead with gratitude and enthusiasm.

Light will overcome darkness. All the best in 2024 EOE15!

LoyalChiik
12-31-2023, 03:42 PM
2024 HAPPY NEW YEAR✨

2023 was a rollercoaster ride. Once-in-a-lifetime collaborations with good friends. New friends met. A dream project realized. Heartbreakingly, a friend and colleague lost. I’m exhausted. But I’m still dancing. Thank you for sharing this journey with me. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 Eye of Eternity 15!

ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss
12-31-2023, 04:00 PM
Happy New Year BEST people!

Thank you for being a part of my journey last year. And I wish you a New Year full of happiness, peace, laughter and happiness.
I LOVE Y'ALL

LET'S SUPPORT BELLA MORE IN THIS YEAR AND BE ACTIVE AND SUPPORTIVE MORE:loyal:

Happy new year fam 💯💯🎆🎆🎆❤❤

Habibibi
01-01-2024, 12:04 AM
Let's keep the excitement rolling because it's Day 1 MON JAN 01, 2024!
Get ready to ignite your influencer journey this January!

Attention all! The moment you've been waiting for is finally here!

Happy January 1th Smile Day EVENT ! Tell us something or someone that makes you smile. Join our SMILE Adventure EVENT today between 3:00 -5:00 PM CT for a chance to win an exclusive prize! All participants will receive a reward for entry, so don't miss your chance to snag your prize.

Earn free Credits by playing the Daily Spin game!
You can earn free credits everyday playing this fun game! Daily Spin will be available once a day in DARK LEGENDS.

Earn virtual gifts by inviting friends to join EoE 15!
Get fun and unique gifts for your avatar and chat rooms when your friends join EOE.

Turn all of your *real* money, into monopoly money, and give it all to

ME :-) jk

Let's goooo!

Connect with our team and other players in a whole new way! Join EoE's Discord server! It's the spot to connect with other players, chat it up, play games, and rack up €o€COIN rewards.

Habibibi
01-01-2024, 07:11 PM
:victorious:Today's theme is all about Smile! :victorious:
Get ready to dazzle and bedazzle with your smile.

Our recent SIMILE EVENT success will not be possible without you all, who are always willing to walk the extra mile to make things work! Congratulations, team! Your optimism and support took our team to our success today! Thank you, all! Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Life is like a mirror. Smile at it and it smiles back at you.

I’m so fortunate to have you, guys! Together, we are unstoppable!

Sometimes, you need to find as many smiles words as quickly as possible - especially if your game is against the clock! Sometimes, points matter! :victorious:

Join EoE's Discord server! It's the spot to connect with other players, chat it up, play games, and rack up €o€COIN rewards.

Connect with our team and other players in a whole new way!

♡·¢υddℓєѕ·♡
01-01-2024, 07:41 PM
Connect with our team and other players in a whole new way! 🫶 Life in plastic, it’s fantastic!;)

Miss your chance to gain fame, represent the €o€ comm , earn rewards, and receive celeb status as our next €o€ Influencer? Get ready to ignite your influencer journey this MONTH?
Participate in our Weekend SPIN WHEEL Challenge for a chance to snag €o€ COIN!

P.S: €o€COIN will be available soon in-EoE and €o€CORE is dropping soon...

Habibibi
01-01-2024, 10:50 PM
Werewolves vs. Vampires Feed Event!

Pick a side..

Are you Team werewolf or Team vampire?

Enjoy a game full of action, dangers, romance, and many twists!
It also has a very interesting and dramatic storyline that will glue you to the game for hours. After all, the game is based around Vampires and Werewolves, and your main aim is to become the Queen or King of Vampires or Werewolves.

Join the event Saturday the 6th from 9:00 PM to 11 PM PT and toast to the new beginnings with us!

Dress to impress in your best black and gold attire because we're turning up the style and swankiness to the MAX!

Let's keep the excitement rolling :victorious:

Habibibi
01-03-2024, 02:48 PM
Attention Everyone!!

Steal the spotlight and leave everyone stunned when you show off your outfit today between 5-6 pm (Central time zone). Get hyped because those pictures will turn into BELLAs ART!!

Get ready to shine and spread those positive vibes.. WEAR ONLY COWBOY AND COWGIRL OUTFITS!!

:D…give us peppermint wishes, and don't forget about the mistletoe kisses! 😚💋 HAHA

:victorious:

deadlystriker
01-04-2024, 02:29 PM
The 2024 Cowgirl & Cowboy EVENT

Calling all Western fashion enthusiasts! Ya'll ready for something unique?

:vD::vD:Sunday Jan 07 | 03:00 AM - 04:00 PM. Cowboys StoryLine.

A challenge that fleshes out something often taken for granted, or never given a second thought.

There are special rules for this competition, so just have fun and get inspired!!

As for your clothing options, keep in mind .. Wear well-fitting clothing · Make sure to put on cowboy hats · Choose neutral colors for your clothes.

Denim jeans have always served the cowboy well…

ROUND 1:
Important: Affiliative humor. This involves telling a jokes about your character.

ROUND 2:
QP (Quick Pick) jackpot.

ROUND 3:
This challenge is to complete obstacle courses with progressive levels of difficulty xD

:cheerful:Winning participants will be featured in BELLAs ART for 2024.

Come get a glimpse of the Wild Wild West here in ETERNITY!

Habibibi
01-10-2024, 07:46 PM
Drumroll, please! ��
Vampires vs Werewolves: The Battle is Over!
It's been an epic struggle, but finally the latest round of this long-running conflict is over...

...and it's the that have come out on top! Huge congratulations to all members of the WEREWOLFS Clan on securing victory!

Enjoy your prizes, you've earned them!

Of course, the VAMPIREs fought hard right to the end too, so each member of the clan also takes something away + GOLD + FAME:victorious:

Thank you all for participating, we hope you enjoyed the contest!

Dear all,

We are pleased to announce the winners of our lucky draw jackpot.

One lucky person won big over the weekend in the midday QP (Quick Pick) jackpot drawing.

That prize was worth 100,000,000 mm gold.

— CONGRATULATIONS to our winning entrant WARRIYO ( #7) who has won our QP (Quick Pick) jackpot contest launched last week!

Banana dance for EOE15!! A BIG FAT WELL DONE AND A PAT ON THE BACK EVERYONE!!
Woot Woot!!!

Habibibi
01-10-2024, 09:20 PM
Get ready for a night of enchantment at the Endless Night:<Vampire Ball 2024!

Join us on Saturday February 10th ( 8:30PM CT)at OUR historic guild hall for an unforgettable evening. This in-person event will transport you into a world of darkness, elegance and mystery
Described as a “Venetian Masquerade meets a Vampire Court, with the energy of a rock concert and the elegance of Burlesque Cabaret” These events are a series of masquerade ball theme soirees produced by : CUPIDON

:eagerness:Indulge your inner vampire and dress to impress in your most alluring gothic victorian attire.
….Expect a mesmerizing atmosphere with hauntingly beautiful decorations and eerie music that will make your blood run cold.
:eagerness:Immerse yourself in the vampire culture as you mingle with fellow creatures of the night. Sip on deliciously wicked BLOODBATH and Absinthe cocktails and savor tantalizing bites that will awaken your vampiric senses.
:eagerness:Throughout the night, indulge in captivating performances by talented vampires who will leave you spellbound.
Dance the night away to haunting melodies and lose yourself in the enchantment of the night.

Don't miss out on this unforgettable event!:vwub:

Habibibi
01-12-2024, 11:39 AM
Hello @everyone , want a weekend full of fun?

Walking into the rest of the weekend like 😎 ft xD Hope your day is filled with food, family, and fun?!?

Our girl Panthera has officially opened the €o€ Casting Call!!

UPDATE: Heads up to our community:
Since we had SO much fun last week seeing all of your current moods, we wanted to keep the entertainment going this week with another game!

We’re more than a game. The shared experiences in help people bond

BLOCK OFF YOUR CALENDAR:

Prepare for takeoff and meet us up in the air for Sundays challenge. SUNDAY FUNDAY!
January 14 @ 2:30 pm - 3:30 pm

Come join us for games and activities for the whole family.

Habibibi
01-21-2024, 11:39 PM
WOW!! What a fantastic weekend we had!
Everyone involved was so helpful, patient, thorough. And the events themselves were just beautiful and great fun..

We also would like to give big thanks to ♛ <@Notcalled>, ♛ <@!Deadlycorpsee> ♛ <@!Prestige > ♛<@!Zarabullock > and ♛<@!Leskabo> and the full team support.

I especially want to share our deepest appreciation for such an absolutely OUTSTANDING Honor PvP Challenge!

And the PRIZES goes to...

♡⋆.ೃ࿔ BIKERS TEAM!

Ladies and Gentlemens ready to conquer the Valentines World? DOCTORS TEAM???

Baddies come in duo xD FEEL THE LOVE :D

Check out all the amazing giveaways, prizes, and events we're hosting all month long..

༢࿔ྀુ ♛ 𝔐𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔞 ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ 🕊 ☘ 💍

deadlystriker
01-31-2024, 10:45 PM
Congratulations guy’s! :cheerful:

Thank you all for participating once again!You all made this competition more interesting and I hope you all learned from it and enjoyed participating in it as much as we enjoyed having you here. Let's do this again next time boys and girls!

IT WAS HELLA FUN! :eagerness: See you on more upcoming events in EOE15 @everyone!:vwub:

deadlystriker
01-31-2024, 10:57 PM
Will You Be Our #VIPValentine? 🌹💌🏹❤️ @everyone
This Valentine’s Day, VIP members will be celebrated and showered with love ? :love-struck:

Mark your calendars for WEDNESDAY, February 14th, and log in or sign-up for VIP to receive exclusive gifts DURING THE DAY!You’re invited to help share the love!

Outfit Attire: Come dressed in shades of pink 💕or red!❤️*🔥

📸 Get Chosen For DISCORD Feed! #VIPValentine
Share your Valentine's style with us by posting to the feed with the hashtag #VIPValentine. Whether you're going out for a romantic dinner or having a cozy night in DARK LEGENDS, we can't wait to see how you're spreading the love. 💕

Habibibi
03-08-2024, 10:39 PM
To make this day more special for all the incredible women in your lives,

Being a woman is a superpower, and I still don't know how you do it all with such grace. Happy Women's Day to all the superheroes in my life!
Happy Women's Day to all the phenomenal women who continue to break barriers and defy stereotypes. You are amazing!
"There is no limit to what we, as women, can accomplish."

XO,
༢࿔ྀુ ♛ Bella ♛ ༢࿔ྀુ ☘

Tranquilities
06-08-2024, 10:51 PM
This guilds still active?

Godesses of Aphrodite
06-09-2024, 11:13 AM
Yes, the guild is still active under different leadership. There ARE indeed many guilds that don't help out much, but my guild, Eye of Eternity 15, is very helpful, and has lots of fun!

Tranquilities
06-12-2024, 08:27 PM
Yes, the guild is still active under different leadership. There ARE indeed many guilds that don't help out much, but my guild, Eye of Eternity 15, is very helpful, and has lots of fun!

I love this dl needs it.

Habibibi
06-17-2024, 05:49 PM
You are more than welcome to join our guild @Tranquilities. We've thousands of hours in this game and am more than happy to share our experience with all and any newcomers to this wonderful community:triumphant: