PDA

View Full Version : Trivial sound annoyance..

Libertie
05-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Hello! This was not an issue for me until I got to the SY levels (well, a bit with the "are you okaaaay?" girls in D7, but not nearly as much). Once I got to the cultists yelling "sound the alarm!" every two seconds, I decided I wanted to turn off sound. The problem is, I just wanted to turn off the voices, not the background music (which I actually kind of like). However, turning off sound disables ALL sound, music included? Why even have two separate options if disabling one disables both? I can turn off music without sound, but not sound without music? Does that make sense? What would be great is if I could manage settings for sound effects, character voices, and music all separately.

Anyway, I doubt anyone else even cares about this (very minute player experience issue) but I wanted to offer my feedback as I don't think this is something that would take a lot of effort. Thanks for reading =]

Samhayne
05-31-2012, 07:18 AM
Hey Libertie, thanks for taking the time to post your feedback. I'll pass it along to the team.

PianoWizzy
05-31-2012, 10:01 AM
Hello! This was not an issue for me until I got to the SY levels (well, a bit with the "are you okaaaay?" girls in D7, but not nearly as much). Once I got to the cultists yelling "sound the alarm!" every two seconds, I decided I wanted to turn off sound. The problem is, I just wanted to turn off the voices, not the background music (which I actually kind of like). However, turning off sound disables ALL sound, music included? Why even have two separate options if disabling one disables both? I can turn off music without sound, but not sound without music? Does that make sense? What would be great is if I could manage settings for sound effects, character voices, and music all separately.

Anyway, I doubt anyone else even cares about this (very minute player experience issue) but I wanted to offer my feedback as I don't think this is something that would take a lot of effort. Thanks for reading =]

I've had my sound off since I started shipyard too [months ago, kinda miss it all] and yeah I remember those D7 girls o.o;

flashbackflip
05-31-2012, 12:30 PM
YOu are not alone!

Iwas annoyed by gun-blasting sounds))

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?46196-suggestion-reqest-shooting-sound-volume

PianoWizzy
05-31-2012, 01:22 PM
That reminds me. I think generally, the volume of sounds in the game should be... more moderate. It's pretty loud. I have to turn my whole volume down for it to not blast out my ears. :/

HunterSLAYER
06-03-2012, 12:15 AM
The D7 girls say: "ARE YOU OK?" CUTEE!!!! For girls infected by Alien Parasites lol...

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2