PDA

View Full Version : PL Level 17 Bear Tournament!!

PL_Keaton96
05-29-2012, 03:22 PM
Prize: Purple Level 10 Ornament Sheild
Rules.

1.) Keep the tournament clean!

2.) The game will be played best out of one game. One game is equivalent to defeating your opponent to five.

3.) The match will be played in: Forest Fight! FFA arena.

4.) Both players MUST say go, then allow your opponent to buff up. Any violation of this will result in a disqualification.

5.) If any player leaves while engaged in a fight and comes back, the player who DID NOT leave will have an added point to their score. (Yes, this goes for lag too.)

6.) If any player leaves during a whole match, it will result in a disqualification.

7.) Both players must post the screen shots of the both games. The loser of a match isn't required to post but then the Winner must post it. (If you have trouble with S.S. let me know).

8.) NO FOUNDERS, I understand it's no big thing but i hate founders so it isn't allowed.

9.) Must be a level 17 Bear.

10.) Have fun!

Leave your name in a comment to enter. This contest will start with the people who have entered. Just post Pictures of you winning 5 times(5 different pictures, if on Android, ask the other to post or get someone in the game to post it or just tell me you won. No lieing. I will ask that person). I will update the tourney every day. Below are the contestants. I am doing the tournament my way, for i do not know how to make a good one, no need to share with me how to. Leave your names below. I will enter too ;)

1. Entertaining
__________________________>Entertaining
2. Truebadd
____________________________________________>winner
3. Xkoolwillx
__________________________>Xkoolwillx
4. Wixerjtz
5. Snakke
__________________________>Snakke
6. Madeforpk

Enjoy the tournament! :)

For those of you who didn't make it, i will make a new one after this tournament for lvl 10's, although Rinzler is as well. I do not know what the prize is, if Rinzler wont lend me one then i will make one for you. Enjoy.

Due to Advicatus complaining about me wanting to win, i have dropped out of the tournament and Entertaining is now taking my place. Snakke and Xkoolwillx will fight and Entertaining will fight the winner of the two.

plmafiaboss
05-29-2012, 03:34 PM
Truebadd. But I can't take pics on my droid so what do I do

PL_Keaton96
05-29-2012, 03:37 PM
Get someone in the game to.

plmafiaboss
05-29-2012, 03:40 PM
My opponent? if i can't find a way can me n my opponent just both post who won and the scores

PL_Keaton96
05-29-2012, 03:41 PM
My opponent? if i can't find a way can me n my opponent just both post who won and the scores
Yes.

Appleisaac
05-29-2012, 03:46 PM
thats a pretty creative ladder :)

PL_Keaton96
05-29-2012, 03:53 PM

Ehh thanks. :)

PL_Keaton96
05-29-2012, 04:05 PM

Shall i add you to it?

Appleisaac
05-29-2012, 04:11 PM
naw sorry, i dont pvp at 17 just 10-14

PL_Keaton96
05-29-2012, 04:12 PM
naw sorry, i dont pvp at 17 just 10-14
Oh ok.

plmafiaboss
05-29-2012, 06:10 PM
Hey wanna chill for some practice?

plmafiaboss
05-30-2012, 03:13 PM
Free bump :p no ones joining :(

Sryyoulose
05-30-2012, 03:16 PM
Ehhhhh, I'm not making a L.17 Bear

plmafiaboss
05-30-2012, 03:18 PM
Ehhhhh, I'm not making a L.17 Bear:O shame on u! XDloljk

xkoolwillx
05-30-2012, 03:29 PM
ill join ign is xkoolwillx lvl 17 bear

JTZ
05-30-2012, 09:17 PM
I'll join with wixerjtz, i'll use my lvl 12 armor :D

Advicatus
05-31-2012, 02:25 AM
C'mon apple, itll be fun:). I'll lvl you and lend ya gear. Also, add snakke to the list.

Ape
05-31-2012, 08:46 AM
madeforpk readdy to fight!

Entertaining
05-31-2012, 08:56 AM
I'm in...Will be using <Entertaining>

Yich
05-31-2012, 02:56 PM
I will use "Improving", GL me. thanks for this opportunity

PL_Keaton96
05-31-2012, 03:47 PM
All of the spots have been filled!

Ape
06-01-2012, 08:36 AM
Also entering justcry.
dont let us start aigenst eachother please.

Ape
06-01-2012, 08:37 AM
to late so wheres snakke?

PL_Keaton96
06-01-2012, 09:42 AM
to late so wheres snakke?

Snakke is entered in it..

xkoolwillx
06-01-2012, 10:32 PM
From wixerjtz and me i won !!! Cant post pics he will back me up in it.

JTZ
06-02-2012, 12:04 AM
From wixerjtz and me i won !!! Cant post pics he will back me up in it.

Xkoolwillx won, sorry i forgot to take a screenshot..

JTZ
06-02-2012, 12:05 AM
Good luck to the rest of you all!

Entertaining
06-02-2012, 11:28 AM
Why am i not in this tourny?...

Advicatus
06-02-2012, 01:31 PM
I tried getting "makeforpk" to 1v1 me when I was on my 15 and he just ignored me. So idk what's happening.

Ape
06-02-2012, 01:54 PM
I tried getting "makeforpk" to 1v1 me when I was on my 15 and he just ignored me. So idk what's happening.

ive been searching u for ages i didnt even knew u had a 15.

Advicatus
06-02-2012, 04:13 PM
I said "hey it's snakke, wanna do our 1v1?"

Ape
06-03-2012, 12:52 AM
snakke won, ill try to post a pic if its needed

Advicatus
06-03-2012, 01:21 AM
Gf madeforpk, you were really cool, mad respect. Sorry about being picky about the map :P

Advicatus
06-03-2012, 02:21 AM
Btw tournaments are supposed to be 2^x like 2^2 which is 4 and 2^3 which is 8, how is this going to work starting with 6?

6 down to 3, then what?

If there's a bye I call it.

Elegants
06-03-2012, 05:38 AM
C'mon apple, itll be fun:). I'll lvl you and lend ya gear. Also, add snakke to the list.

Hey :) , u started forum? hehe im sure u know me (:

PL_Keaton96
06-03-2012, 06:20 PM
Truebadd and i fought 4 times and he left so i am concluding that i won that round, Snakke and Xkoolwillx will fight first. then i will fight the winner of the 2, seeing how i am rarely on do to bad connection.

Advicatus
06-03-2012, 07:59 PM
He's "saying" he won against truebadd. Now hes taking a bye to the finals even though there's a bye cause of his own incompetence of making a tournament bracket. Making a turny then entering in it and giving yourself the advantages is not right, plus he's not saying what the prize is, what if it's like a green peppermint wing? This just isn't right. What are your guys thoughts on this?

PL_Keaton96
06-03-2012, 08:04 PM
Uhm ok. Entertaining will now take my spot. Sound good to you? Entertaining will be the one to fight the winner of the two of you. Idc about winning it myself, smh.... i'm sure i'd lose anyways. And Advicatus youre not even 17.

xkoolwillx
06-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Prize: Purple Level 10 Ornament Sheild
Rules.

1.) Keep the tournament clean!

2.) The game will be played best out of one game. One game is equivalent to defeating your opponent to five.

3.) The match will be played in: Forest Fight! FFA arena.

4.) Both players MUST say go, then allow your opponent to buff up. Any violation of this will result in a disqualification.

5.) If any player leaves while engaged in a fight and comes back, the player who DID NOT leave will have an added point to their score. (Yes, this goes for lag too.)

6.) If any player leaves during a whole match, it will result in a disqualification.

7.) Both players must post the screen shots of the both games. The loser of a match isn't required to post but then the Winner must post it. (If you have trouble with S.S. let me know).

8.) NO FOUNDERS, I understand it's no big thing but i hate founders so it isn't allowed.

9.) Must be a level 17 Bear.

10.) Have fun!

Leave your name in a comment to enter. This contest will start with the people who have entered. Just post Pictures of you winning 5 times(5 different pictures, if on Android, ask the other to post or get someone in the game to post it or just tell me you won. No lieing. I will ask that person). I will update the tourney every day. Below are the contestants. I am doing the tournament my way, for i do not know how to make a good one, no need to share with me how to. Leave your names below. I will enter too ;)

1. Entertaining
__________________________>Entertaining
2. Truebadd
3. Xkoolwillx
__________________________>Xkoolwillx
4. Wixerjtz
5. Snakke
__________________________>Snakke
6. Madeforpk

Enjoy the tournament! :)

For those of you who didn't make it, i will make a new one after this tournament for lvl 10's, although Rinzler is as well. I do not know what the prize is, if Rinzler wont lend me one then i will make one for you. Enjoy.

Due to Advicatus complaining about me wanting to win, i have dropped out of the tournament and Entertaining is now taking my place. Snakke and Xkoolwillx will fight and Entertaining will fight the winner of the two.
Not fair me and snakke and entertaining watching >.> lol

Advicatus
06-03-2012, 09:17 PM
My 17 is snakke, and now why should ent get 2 free byes? You're making this worse. What are you thinking?

Advicatus
06-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Okay I'm sorry, but a purple orn? That's like 80k maybe. I think you bit off more then you can chew by making this tournament. Ik you tried but you should at least know to make it 2^x. This is getting ridiculous. If you want to fix it pic 2 new people and leave yourself in. Then it'd be 6 people and we can just take your word that you won against truebadd. So it'll be you and the winner of the 2 new spots.
Then me and kool will fight. Then winners fight for the prize. That's the only way to fix it.
Thank me for making this tournament guys.

xkoolwillx
06-03-2012, 09:33 PM
Okay I'm sorry, but a purple orn? That's like 80k maybe. I think you bit off more then you can chew by making this tournament. Ik you tried but you should at least know to make it 2^x. This is getting ridiculous. If you want to fix it pic 2 new people and leave yourself in. Then it'd be 6 people and we can just take your word that you won against truebadd. So it'll be you and the winner of the 2 new spots.
Then me and kool will fight. Then winners fight for the prize. That's the only way to fix it.
Thank me for making this tournament guys.
Lol well said bro . It is true all he said >.> entertaining gaining two byes and not being 2^x. Add two new playes

xkoolwillx
06-03-2012, 09:34 PM
Then me and advi will
Fight

PL_Keaton96
06-04-2012, 08:57 AM
My 17 is snakke, and now why should ent get 2 free byes? You're making this worse. What are you thinking?

As if Ent couldn't get there himself? Lol I'm making this worse? You complain way too much kid, just stop arguing and let me do this how i'd like it done. Are you scared of Ent? Trying to make so many excuses that it leads up to you winning? Mmk nothing else is going to change in this tournament, i don't like your complaints therefor i shall do nothing in response to what you say. Got it?

PL_Keaton96
06-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Mmk the orn is worth 140k, just checked. I understand where you're coming from saying that i need to make 2^x, i would just rather not remake the tournament. I guess i will just cancel this tournament. If you would like to be in one , i guess you will have to make another for i am not too good at making them apparently. I had it at 8 people but i narrowed it to 6, not thinking about how that would work out. If anyone makes a tournment, i will join with Chuckyynorris at lvl 17. I will attempt to make a level 12 tournament, sorry for the inconvenience guys.

Advicatus
06-04-2012, 03:31 PM
Keaton grow up, I'm trying to help you. Add caige and ent. They will fight winner will fight you. Then the winner of you vs ent/imp will face the winner of kool vs me.

Now don't back out of your prior commitments cause you don't want to give up your "140k" purple orn.

Ps. Me and ent are friends not to mention im one of the only 2 officers in his guild so I don't think I'm scared of him.

13lacklegionz
06-04-2012, 04:25 PM
Keaton grow up, I'm trying to help you. Add caige and ent. They will fight winner will fight you. Then the winner of you vs ent/imp will face the winner of kool vs me.

Now don't back out of your prior commitments cause you don't want to give up your "140k" purple orn.

Ps. Me and ent are friends not to mention im one of the only 2 officers in his guild so I don't think I'm scared of him.

We all know you're scared of his awesome guild master masters.

On a real note, I do not believe the purple ornament lvl 10 is worth 140k.

xkoolwillx
06-04-2012, 09:34 PM
Lol entertaining might be good but people that know that will loose him are afraid of him. Advi, who is not scare of him , is correct!! I for one are not scare of ent but decide not to rush him or get mad at him. I actually respect him for jow he rushes everyone and doesnt care if hes being team!!! Thats call skills. Lol

plmafiaboss
06-04-2012, 10:56 PM
Woah woah woah woah hold up. I did t fight anyone for the tourney yet

xkoolwillx
06-04-2012, 10:57 PM
Woah woah woah woah hold up. I did t fight anyone for the tourney yet
Got caught trying to
Cheat keaton?

plmafiaboss
06-04-2012, 11:06 PM
Some people these days just...

/lostallrespectforkeaton

Advicatus
06-04-2012, 11:25 PM
Not just me?
#huntkeaton

birdmasta
06-04-2012, 11:40 PM
Not just me?
#huntkeaton

should i make a mage to help u guys??? his prize is pretty.... uhhh... not satisfying... well its his tourney... if u dont like just leave it. its not even an official tourney.

Advicatus
06-05-2012, 01:42 AM
Haha birdmasta I can handle 15-17. But the orn isn't the problem, it's his way of running it, if you can call it that, and cheat on top of it. He can call me "kid" and say that I cry, that's fine. But you can't just abandon this.
#GF

plmafiaboss
06-05-2012, 10:32 AM
Not just me?
#huntkeatonwhich of the 17's is his

PL_Keaton96
06-05-2012, 10:50 AM
Lmao Plmafiaboss, i fought you in ice tunnels four times and won four times then you said "gtg" and left. Idgaf what you guys think about this tournament really. Snakke i owned you when you rushed me, i'd call that a fail on your part "kid".

plmafiaboss
06-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Woooow why would u lie over something like this? I don't get it. What would u even gain from winning ur own tourney

PL_Keaton96
06-05-2012, 11:25 AM
Seriously idc if i won or lost. The ornament is not needed by me. This tournament was canceled so i see no point in arguing with me about it and i swear i beat you four times in ice tunnels. I have no reason to lie about it. Why must you lie about this Truebadd?

plmafiaboss
06-05-2012, 11:28 AM
lmfao im not lying u are. I haven't been on truebadd in a while and i didn't even know who I had to fight and ur up in this like u beat me just... no lol

PL_Keaton96
06-05-2012, 11:36 AM
It was about a week ago, i sat there and said "True your fighting me in the tournament want to fight now?" and you said "sure" then i beat you four times and you left saying "gtg". Mmmk if you say this is false, we will fight very soon with a ton of spectators and i will show them that i beat you, and can beat you. Then we will see who's "lying".

Plaguemaw
06-05-2012, 12:32 PM
Haha I love threads like this, one step to returning pvp to good old FFA style

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

PL_Keaton96
06-05-2012, 12:40 PM
Haha I love threads like this, one step to returning pvp to good old FFA style

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Maybe this will provoke them to do it. FFA was the way to go..... The good old days of PL..

plmafiaboss
06-05-2012, 01:05 PM
1. I didn't say u can't
2. Such events never happened
3. Watch ur mouth its a game
4. Lying is bad
5. 5 cuz i like odd numbers

PL_Keaton96
06-05-2012, 01:16 PM
Cute kid, is the bad word scaring you? I'm sowwy. If lying is bad then why must you lie about me winning? It's just a game as you said. Drop your pride and admit i won, this is getting annoying.

plmafiaboss
06-05-2012, 01:28 PM
Cute kid, is the bad word scaring you? I'm sowwy. If lying is bad then why must you lie about me winning? It's just a game as you said. Drop your pride and admit i won, this is getting annoying..__. Ur just making urself look bad by acting so immature. If ur gunna continue to lie about it and act immature then im out. Ur just not worth my time. Peace

PL_Keaton96
06-05-2012, 01:32 PM
Lmao wow, the tournament was canceled already. I'm acting immature? Baha! Wow you're quite the comedian. "Peace". Who says that anymore? That's right, little kids do.

Advicatus
06-05-2012, 01:51 PM
You're the one calling people kids, we just want to finish this. You're just pathetic. Also I gave you about 7 death? 4 from kills and 3 from leaving in combat. You gave me one. Gg.

Keaton you can call us names and try and act "badd" (see what I did there?) but you know and we all know how sad you are.

Also you put it in your rules that you're supposed to take screenshots of you winning. Did you take any screenshots vs truebadd?

Have fun in pvp, you're obviously out numbered.
#sad

Yich
06-05-2012, 02:06 PM
I'd like to say a few things... #inb4threadlock
1. Thank you Keaton for saying snakke is afraid of Entertaining, I've really needed a laugh recently and that was just too funny for words.
2. Jake quit giving my first name to the world.
3. Keaton sounds like he is being cornered by a mob and is lashing out at random people with foul language and snide comments.
4. This tournament was a fail from the moment you decided to have a 6 person bracket.
I am entirely biased towards my own opinion, if yours differs from mine, you are wrong. This tournament was a fail, the thread needs locked and Keaton needs hunted. Gf to all of you.

plmafiaboss
06-05-2012, 03:56 PM
You're the one calling people kids, we just want to finish this. You're just pathetic. Also I gave you about 7 death? 4 from kills and 3 from leaving in combat. You gave me one. Gg.

Keaton you can call us names and try and act "badd" (see what I did there?) but you know and we all know how sad you are.

Also you put it in your rules that you're supposed to take screenshots of you winning. Did you take any screenshots vs truebadd?

Have fun in pvp, you're obviously out numbered.
#sadI see what u did there.lol. looks like im playing my bear more to take care of a few things

Advicatus
06-05-2012, 06:10 PM
True ik you don't quite like me from my <sleep> days but <sit> is welcome for ya ;)

plmafiaboss
06-05-2012, 06:16 PM
True ik you don't quite like me from my <sleep> days but <sit> is welcome for ya ;)I don't mind u lol haven't seen u in a while anyway. Add me? Being with a better guild I might play my bear more lol

Samhayne
06-07-2012, 04:36 PM
Closing this one down.

Keep it friendly on the forums, please.