very difficult to do combo proc 2 armor for rog

Sent from my SHARK KLE-H0 using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-15-2021, 05:31 PM
Get hit by mobs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

KarTik1
08-15-2021, 08:15 PM
It depends on the map it will not proc in evg if you are not foing solo cause ebon activate while taking damage.
But in dm lol while clearing movs it will work fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xsilentninjax
08-15-2021, 08:24 PM
Ebon for rog isn't suitable:
- It procs based on DMG received
- Rogs have the highest Dodge among the 3 classes.

Irg
08-15-2021, 08:45 PM
High wave evg mob even one shots warrior
Idk about u but i think the proc is not very useful when ur dead

Putrimanis
08-15-2021, 08:54 PM
I hold fireballs continuously but the ebon armor never activates, but if hit by a bomb I immediately die, it's too difficult to activate the ebon armor, and can't be predicted and activates when the area is clear

KarTik1
08-15-2021, 09:26 PM
I hold fireballs continuously but the ebon armor never activates, but if hit by a bomb I immediately die, it's too difficult to activate the ebon armor, and can't be predicted and activates when the area is clear

Yes as a tank its understandable that we need to tank damage to proc but for rouges its not fair it should proc as sunken do.

hundurlee
08-16-2021, 03:49 AM
Yes as a tank its understandable that we need to tank damage to proc but for rouges its not fair it should proc as sunken do.

maybe it because that, rogue ebon dagger proc

Encryptions
08-16-2021, 06:03 AM

Ebon vest procs when taking dmg is more op than what it seems, in a group of mobs it procs almost instantly and allows you to area clear a lot of them. Its one of the reasons I was able to get my rog on top 5 solo temple lb.

Tiger Mike
08-16-2021, 08:05 AM
Maybe it should be switched to "proc on hit" and the mage ebon be changed to "proc on being hit" since unlike rogues we have shields to be more durable.

Irg
08-16-2021, 11:51 AM
Buff this nerf that here we go again
Selling popcorn, drinks, retractable chair

Advocacies
08-17-2021, 03:15 AM
Maybe it should be switched to "proc on hit" and the mage ebon be changed to "proc on being hit" since unlike rogues we have shields to be more durable.
What? You really want a squishy mage to just tank the dmg to be able to proc damn most of the mage now having 4.8-6k armor barely without buffs with low dodge and health you expect shield that decays overtime would protect you? Or rogs having permanent 70% dodge (cap) lol it's perfectly balance in any map except for evg

Tiger Mike
08-17-2021, 07:13 AM
What? You really want a squishy mage to just tank the dmg to be able to proc damn most of the mage now having 4.8-6k armor barely without buffs with low dodge and health you expect shield that decays overtime would protect you? Or rogs having permanent 70% dodge (cap) lol it's perfectly balance in any map except for evg

I have seen rock solid mages with more than 7k armor and above 10k health having a blast in nvg, no squishy at all. But all I'm saying is that proc on being hit makes more sense for mages rather than rogues.

Stephencobear
08-17-2021, 08:22 AM
I have seen rock solid mages with more than 7k armor and above 10k health having a blast in nvg, no squishy at all. But all I'm saying is that proc on being hit makes more sense for mages rather than rogues.

Nty, it WAS proc when hit for mages and we asked it to be switched to proc when we do damage

Keep it that way plox

KarTik1
08-17-2021, 08:24 AM
Why we even talking about ebon armor though hen we k ow it will be replaced with level 81 armor next expansion about to come.

Xtremez
08-17-2021, 08:34 AM
Nah I bet ebon arm would still be useful come expan. The boosts from the proc are just too good to pass up...

Tiger Mike
08-17-2021, 01:49 PM
Nty, it WAS proc when hit for mages and we asked it to be switched to proc when we do damage

Keep it that way plox

Back when it was released I assume.

imo there should be a distinction among the arcane armors, otherwise there is no much of point in buying the level 76 ones if the 71 gives a better proc. For the 76 armors it is proc on hit while the 71 should be proc on being hit.

Just my two cents.