PDA

View Full Version : Preview - Return of the Monster Display Case Mini-Event!

Cinco
08-16-2021, 10:09 AM
The Monster Holder Mini-Event Returns Tomorrow!

If your Arlorian home is missing that little “je ne sais quoi,” might I suggest a Boss monster or two to really pull the room together?

The Monster Holder Mini-Event returns this week with 5 new bosses to collect:

+ The Misshapen
+ Jadis Gearloose
+ Glob
+ Captain Fangtooth
+ Beast of the Swamp

Don't worry, they aren't the actual bosses, just harmless proxies called Boss Images that resemble the formidable opponents from your favorite dungeons.

When the event begins (8/19 - 8/26 with a 1-day cooldown) you'll automatically receive a quest to meet Eames in Windmoore Tavern. She'll send you on a series of quests to collect items called Boss Images that can be crafted into items representing some of your favorite bosses. These can be placed into a Monster Display Case (available for purchase in the furniture store) in your home.

Once you've accepted one of Eames' quests, you'll have a chance to earn one Boss Image Fragment each time you defeat the boss. Once you have collected 12 fragments from that boss, Eames will grant you the full Boss Image. Take that over to the Crafting Station and combine with Elite Boss Relics and a bit of gold to make your furniture item!

And last, but not least: the boss images can only be crafted during the event and/or during the one (1) day cooldown.

Enjoy, Legends! And don’t forget to share a screenshot or two of your new decor in the forums! We would love to see!

qwertyuiopoec
08-18-2021, 12:29 PM
first i think

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-18-2021, 12:30 PM
Cool

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

profmsb
08-18-2021, 12:31 PM
omg....this year august is a bad month in al history of event

conat
08-18-2021, 12:32 PM
Yay

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

flashio
08-18-2021, 12:32 PM
Hope this time the boss image drop rates are higher than last event.
Ps: don't leave us cold like this and give us a sneak peek Friday with more info about expansion :).

whotfisgusty
08-18-2021, 12:33 PM
Cool event but [emoji116]

Add Romania banner [emoji1205]

Roycedamagnet
08-18-2021, 12:36 PM
Aw man really hoped y'all would have replaced this with Jarl event or something. Anyway, cool bosses

Pickname - Dougim
08-18-2021, 12:37 PM
Bad

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Switchback
08-18-2021, 12:42 PM
Hopefully next event is good because all this time off from AL caused by stagnant, recycled events is pushing me towards just putting down the game till expansion. Also the current meta is dry and broken, if that doesn't get addressed the effects will be noticed.

Work on the characters internally, please dont balance classes with arcane weapons...zzzz.

Uereazagr
08-18-2021, 12:43 PM
That's really funny that all bosses are taken from the same locations as previous event, happy that I bought mausoleum access :)

Yanderechann
08-18-2021, 12:56 PM
Almost a month now of not logging in due to past events. Was expecting the Arcanite Fields but I guess I'll gonna play some other games for awhile.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

shockbleker
08-18-2021, 01:03 PM
So i think not good event again huh

eis
08-18-2021, 01:21 PM
Пойду в dota2

Oakmaiden
08-18-2021, 02:00 PM
Hmmm, so to get that Swamp Monster from... where? :)

intruders
08-18-2021, 02:01 PM
Is Misshapen image fragment drop guaranteed like from Lich in previous event?
Any mausoleum level requirements?

Thanks for the event, been waiting for it!

menreiki.hayagan11
08-18-2021, 02:41 PM
Have a nice rest week guys ^~^

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
08-18-2021, 02:43 PM
Have a nice rest week guys ^~^

Sent from my RMX2180 using TapatalkMore than 1 month of rest already, getting discouraged from the game, :C

Analytical
08-18-2021, 02:51 PM
More than 1 month of rest already, getting discouraged from the game, :C

For comments similar to this, hear me out (not targeted at u bro)

The more they see these type of comments, it increases the likelihood of a dev rushing their work on expansion. Thereby making it more likely for the expansion to be way below expectations. People complain, they try something new again. They rush again. The negative cycle just repeats itself.

Don't rush the devs, good things take time.

My humble suggestion is perhaps to comment BOTH on what they did good + bad so that they see the objective views of us players. This may encourage them to do better.

Pickname - Dougim
08-18-2021, 02:59 PM

The more they see these type of comments, it increases the likelihood of a dev rushing their work on expansion. Thereby making it more likely for the expansion to be way below expectations. People complain, they try something new again. They rush again. The negative cycle just repeats itself.

My humble suggestion is perhaps to comment BOTH on what they did good + bad so that they see the objective views of us players. This may encourage them to do better.I understand more referring to events arcane legends has a wide range of better events to select for their players, they know what they like, and even so persist in these, and players become increasingly discouraged from the game.

Pinklips
08-18-2021, 03:28 PM
Sorry to say but really disappointed.. Was expecting something exciting but again boring event

Kolpertis_333
08-18-2021, 03:33 PM

My humble suggestion is perhaps to comment BOTH on what they did good + bad so that they see the objective views of us players. This may encourage them to do better.Soon it Will be 2 years since last expansion, i am playing one mobile mmorpg game where updates come every 3-4 months, in those updates are New maps, New bosses, New mobs, New gear, New cosmetics, New story and every single one is different, no bosses are recycled, no recoloured gear, everything new. That game is also 3d so it takes way more effort to do anything, it does not have that many developers same as arcane legends, and on top of that, there is always some event active.

Devs said next expansion Will have 6 maps, 4 main and 2 timed ones (like evg and dm), thats 6 bosses, 3-4 different mobs, and 6 maps from bird perspective. It's ridicilous that its taking this long.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Cinco
08-18-2021, 04:01 PM
Just want to note... all the Expansion commentary and criticism are welcome and useful.

Criticizing us for "taking too long" on the expansion is totally fair! We hear you, we totally understand and we can't wait to wrap it all up.

Encouraging us to "not release too soon" inspires us to work even harder! This sentiment keeps us focused on the fun and especially the quality!

We do realize that a succession of small mini-events often fail to summon your inner Legend... and we are eternally grateful for your continued support of Arcane Legends, especially in these 'in-between' times.

whotfisgusty
08-18-2021, 04:02 PM
Just want to note... all the Expansion commentary and criticism are welcome and useful.

Criticizing us for "taking too long" on the expansion is totally fair! We hear you, we totally understand and we can't wait to wrap it all up.

Encouraging us to "not release too soon" inspires us to work even harder! This sentiment keeps us focused on the fun and especially the quality!

We do realize that a succession of small mini-events often fail to summon your inner Legend... and we are eternally grateful for your continued support of Arcane Legends, especially in these 'in-between' times.I have a question. Can u add Romania banner in game? [emoji3064]

Add Romania banner [emoji1205]

Pickname - Dougim
08-18-2021, 04:09 PM

We do realize that a succession of small mini-events often fail to summon your inner Legend... and we are eternally grateful for your continued support of Arcane Legends, especially in these 'in-between' times.Can you update the road map with good events for at least the next few months? this would already animate a part

octavos
08-18-2021, 04:24 PM
EVENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME!...good job devs :)

xcopyrightx
08-18-2021, 04:55 PM
I have a question. Can u add Romania banner in game? [emoji3064]

Add Romania banner [emoji1205]XD

Sent from my ASUS_X00PD using Tapatalk

seasonedchicked
08-18-2021, 05:27 PM
Futumsh looking at the comment like
[emoji872][emoji105][emoji872]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Pups
08-18-2021, 05:40 PM
Nice consecutive Mini-events. It was a great rest month in the month of August see you next month guys! [emoji102]

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

iheartu
08-18-2021, 05:53 PM
Aw man really hoped y'all would have replaced this with Jarl event or something. Anyway, cool bosses

I also hope for Jarl event to be added. But still thank you sts for this event. 😊

fidelth
08-18-2021, 07:18 PM
Oh yay... another event to skip.
Been here long time and no expansion was dragged on by a series of let down events like this. Many are in talks of just walking away. I hate to see this happen please [emoji120] get everyone excited with a decent mini event or decent sneak peek or at least a time so we can put our games down until expansion

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

Archugejackmen
08-18-2021, 07:30 PM
I’d be nice if this event was added onto another event (e.g awakening event). An event like this by itself it pretty... tame

Analytical
08-18-2021, 07:42 PM
Soon it Will be 2 years since last expansion, i am playing one mobile mmorpg game where updates come every 3-4 months, in those updates are New maps, New bosses, New mobs, New gear, New cosmetics, New story and every single one is different, no bosses are recycled, no recoloured gear, everything new. That game is also 3d so it takes way more effort to do anything, it does not have that many developers same as arcane legends, and on top of that, there is always some event active.

Devs said next expansion Will have 6 maps, 4 main and 2 timed ones (like evg and dm), thats 6 bosses, 3-4 different mobs, and 6 maps from bird perspective. It's ridicilous that its taking this long.

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

I'm boldly assuming you mean Genshin impact (or any other similar big games) yes I played the game too, graphics quests heroes etc is much much better than arcane legends.

Ever ask Why?

Because its a huge game serving a large amount of players with a very high budget. Hence they can AFFORD to hire more developers to speed things up. If you look at Arcane legends it's serving a much much smaller/niched community, so everything else is inversed. Logically it follows that they take more time to develop something that's actually good, new and creative, even if it means a few years. We won't actually know how many of the trials and errors they did and never shared with us (ofc if you want something that is just like vardan Valley expansion they can do it fast too in few months time)

So no, I have to politely disagree with you. It's NOT taking too long. Strictly speaking your definition of too long may not apply to AL's small group of developers but expecting on par QUALITY expansion with other big games out there. It just isn't a fair comparison.

On a side point, do you ever ask why they don't focus on expansion? Is it because its time consuming (and not immediately money making/revenue generating - long term) as compared to creating new locks with new vanities which many of us support? Like the new aura?

Regardless, of course, you may say that this is not our problem that AL is not as big as Genshin Impact. But bro it is business. You don't get to choose big or small business. Everyone is doing their best although their best maybe someone's worst, no matter how cold-heartedly harsh that sounds.

Uereazagr
08-18-2021, 08:21 PM
Guys come on no need to hate on devs for bad events, arc fields coming in just a week

BaronB
08-18-2021, 08:49 PM

If your Arlorian home is missing that little “je ne sais quoi,” might I suggest a Boss monster or two to really pull the room together?

+ The Misshapen
+ Jadis Gearloose
+ Glob
+ Captain Fangtooth
+ Beast of the Swamp

Don't worry, they aren't the actual bosses, just harmless proxies called Boss Images that resemble the formidable opponents from your favorite dungeons.

When the event begins (8/19 - 8/26 with a 1-day cooldown) you'll automatically receive a quest to meet Eames in Windmoore Tavern. She'll send you on a series of quests to collect items called Boss Images that can be crafted into items representing some of your favorite bosses. These can be placed into a Monster Display Case (available for purchase in the furniture store) in your home.

Once you've accepted one of Eames' quests, you'll have a chance to earn one Boss Image Fragment each time you defeat the boss. Once you have collected 12 fragments from that boss, Eames will grant you the full Boss Image. Take that over to the Crafting Station and combine with Elite Boss Relics and a bit of gold to make your furniture item!

And last, but not least: the boss images can only be crafted during the event and/or during the one (1) day cooldown.

Enjoy, Legends! And don’t forget to share a screenshot or two of your new decor in the forums! We would love to see!

These could look sooooooo much more op inside guildhalls :3... Imagine monster holders of bosses guildies have gone out together to kill!

Could slip in banner holders for guild halls as well to be fair, we can go over the details about ownership issues anytime XD <3

These events are quite interesting and it helps it's something that can be run whilst also getting those aps or pve kills!

1 <3

worshipped
08-18-2021, 11:25 PM

+ The Misshapen
+ Jadis Gearloose
+ Glob
+ Captain Fangtooth
+ Beast of the Swamp

Enjoy, Legends! And don’t forget to share a screenshot or two of your new decor in the forums! We would love to see!Was really hoping somehow house slots would be part of the event. Disappointed with that, anyway good job sts on the event :)

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

tripexxx
08-19-2021, 01:17 AM
Is arcanite fields event still happening?

Sent from Ichigo Kurosaki

Susanne
08-19-2021, 02:40 AM
Should have just put the fishing event back on. It served everyone well, kept everyone quiet. Better still, should have kept it as a permanent fixture. 🎣🎣🎣

biepit
08-19-2021, 02:40 AM
yes why arcanite field not available in road map bad !!!! please explain our why if i read must after moster holder arcanite field event..please tell us and give that event after this event as schedule...........

Uereazagr
08-19-2021, 05:37 AM
Guys come on no need to hate on devs for bad events, arc fields coming in just a week
Or not... rip all hoarders

Saxtan
08-19-2021, 07:46 AM
Seems temple will be happening again according to the roadmap, it would help if we didn’t have another repeated event in the same year, give the tryhards a break, I’d like if y’all did minstrel or jarl event:>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fonsiboydon
08-19-2021, 11:37 AM
Why remove arcanite field xD :(
That was the only good event for mw this month

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

tapsykrete
08-19-2021, 12:11 PM
I understand more referring to events arcane legends has a wide range of better events to select for their players, they know what they like, and even so persist in these, and players become increasingly discouraged from the game.

I play AL since 2013 but still i enjoy the game :)

Maxxa
08-19-2021, 01:47 PM
- Where is Eames ??

Uereazagr
08-19-2021, 01:48 PM
You forgot to add npc guys , please fix asap :)

Ikosevy
08-19-2021, 10:17 PM
Can u guys add more chance to drop fragments the misshapes? I already kill many but still 0/12

whotfisgusty
08-19-2021, 10:23 PM
I saw a lot of ppl saying *this event is bad, i will skip* well, u can learn some easy gold from this event and also u can get aps from that boss (100/500/1k). So, i think this is a decent event wich can also prepare us for the for the biggest one. Btw, ty for banner [emoji3590]

Thanks for adding Romania banner [emoji1205]

Marosok
08-20-2021, 02:07 AM
Can u guys add more chance to drop fragments the misshapes? I already kill many but still 0/12

Run Timekeeper's Crypt.

Ikosevy
08-20-2021, 02:35 AM
Ty bud, all boss timekeeper count as misshapen..

Luckycharmx
08-20-2021, 03:27 AM

We do realize that a succession of small mini-events often fail to summon your inner Legend... and we are eternally grateful for your continued support of Arcane Legends, especially in these 'in-between' times.

I prefer you guys to take your time in making the expansion. We understand why it's taking so long the fact that we still have this covid thing going on and you guys are working on it, is much underappreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aldous
08-20-2021, 06:44 AM
Is it just me or Beast of The Swamp Image is a 'chance' ? Shouldn't it be guaranteed like last time's Ur'olna considering deepmarsh has only limited time? Anybody confirm pls @Cinco

Cinco
08-20-2021, 08:44 AM
Is it just me or Beast of The Swamp Image is a 'chance' ? Shouldn't it be guaranteed like last time's Ur'olna considering deepmarsh has only limited time? Anybody confirm pls @Cinco

Yeah - I think you're right. I will take a look at this as soon as I can. Thanks!

Uereazagr
08-20-2021, 09:27 AM
Yeah - I think you're right. I will take a look at this as soon as I can. Thanks!
Would be cool since I ran dm like 5-6 times and didnt get progress on quest a single time.Also did arcanite fields get cancelled because you didn't have time to make furniture and gh or am I guessing wrong?

aikl
08-20-2021, 09:58 AM

Thanks Cinco :)

Analytical
08-20-2021, 10:19 AM
Would be cool since I ran dm like 5-6 times and didnt get progress on quest a single time.Also did arcanite fields get cancelled because you didn't have time to make furniture and gh or am I guessing wrong?

Cinco answered in discussion section, you can search up before asking.

Beard
08-20-2021, 05:36 PM
nice event...

Susanne
08-21-2021, 04:22 AM
Seems to me certain peeps are acting like spoilt children. I remember a time when we didn't get anything like the amount of events we get these days.
If the monster event isn't for you, don't play it. Help lower levels instead or don't play for now.

anele
08-22-2021, 06:19 AM
Could I suggest being able to pick the monster we want to farm for, instead of it being quest by quest.

dmqp
08-22-2021, 07:20 AM
Collecting comments (6).

julysch
08-24-2021, 09:24 AM
good work will take time :) yes most of us cant await expansion but otherwise we all want cool new maps to run, new bosses to kill on special ways, and most of us know u guys are working 24/7 for our new expansion, for all events,...
Im proud beeing part of this al family, ofc i can wait little bit longer.
take ur time we know u guys do ur best for our entertainment!
Thank you so much !!!!

liyfa
08-24-2021, 06:51 PM
:sleeping::nightmare:

Kennyosas
08-25-2021, 04:26 AM
Noice this is good