PDA

View Full Version : Mausoleum leaderboard!!?!

worshipped
08-18-2021, 04:58 AM
So i have recently started a seasonal char(mage) and have been playing mausoleum alot recently for the aps. Now, the thing about mausoleum is that you dont feel time passing as much when playing it compared to other hard maps such as dm/evg/nvg etc. I mean it should be like that considering the twilight expansion was the best expansion to ever happen in arcane legends. Also the loot is pretty good even though not as good as evg/dm but still, pretty good. So, on to the main subject. So i was thinking since there are seperate monthly leaderboards for hydra/fly and evg, there are even leaderboards for hauntlet(kraag expansion ) and shuyal planar arena(shuyal expansion), so why not create a monthly leaderboard for mausoleum? I mean the maps are pretty hard to run even with good gears. So i have an amazing idea for mausoleum lb. Here goes:

Battle Of Balance Leaderboard

Fight monster in the twilight campaign to earn points to climb up the leaderboard. Top 3 players will recieve halo/circlet seasonal badge + "mausoleum massacre " seasonal title(flaming red)+ mausoleum murderer banner.

However this leaderboard will be unlike any other leaderboard you have ever seen. The mechanics are as follows.
* Only players who are exalted rank are able to compete in the leaderboard
* Players belonging to dark faction and light faction will have seperate leaderboards
* Total contribution made by the top 30 players from each faction shall be added to the global points.
* By the end of the month the faction with the higher amount of points will be declared victorious
* The top 3 from the winning faction will recieve halo/circlet seasonal badge + "mausoleum massacre " seasonal title(flaming red)+ mausoleum murderer banner.
* The top 10 will mausoleum murderer banner.
* The top 3 from the defeated side will recieve a complimentary banner for their contribution.
* The points earned from each level of mausoleum are given below
i) m1:- mobs- 1pt
Boss - 10pts
ii) m2:- mobs - 1.5pts
Boss - 15pts
iii) m3 :- mobs - 2pts
Boss - 20pts
iv) m4 :- mobs - 2.5pts
Boss - 25pts
Lich/vori - 30pts
v) m5 :- mobs -3pts
Boss - 30pts
Lich/vori - 60pts
vi) m6 :- mobs - 3.5pts
Boss - 35pts
Lich/vori - 90pts

(Note: Mini boss is also counted as boss and will get same pts offered by main boss.
Pts earned by 5000 lighbearer points will not be counted towards personal/global contribution
* The event will run for 30days, and will reset monthly.

Optional mechanic :
We are introducing a brand new gambling method into the realm of arlor. This will be introduced along with the battle of balance leaderboard. Here are the mechanics:

Bidding for balance:

Players from all over Arlor will be able to make use of this new feature.

* Go to the chancel of light and meet the new npc "bartosch the bidder"
* After completing some auto turn in quests, you will be able to place a bid on the battle of balance leaderboard
* You can place upto 100 million gold for bidding, With the minimum bid being 10 gold
* You will only be able to place a bid for the first 3 days of the new season to ensure fairness
* Once placed, a bid cannot be retracted
* When the season ends those who placed their bid on the winning side will recieve the original bid amount + 40% of the bid placed by the losing faction
* Those who placed their bids on the losing side will recieve 60% of what they have initially bidded.
* The bid has to be collected manually from bartosch once a season ends. It will be removed after 30 days.

That's about it. The main issue i found when making this idea was the imbalance with the amount of luminous templars and dark apostles. However that is solved here by making only the contribution from top 30 from each side towards the global goal.

This leaderboard will surely be active since there are many players who are trying to get on the top players leaderboard, whose most difficult ap is undoubtedly the 1k m6 lich/vori aps. Also there are many seasonals this time around who are doing mausoleums this leaderboard would encourage them to play more of this amazing map. also with the introduction of the new phantom five 'loquin' which is exclusive to m6 and hardest of the five, more people are trying out mausoleums as of now. Hope the devs will take initiative to introduce a similar leaderboard into al.

I am open to critisicms. Please reply below your opinion of this. Thank you
- worshipped/hygro

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Dopein
08-18-2021, 05:09 AM
Plat users will skip to floor 6 which is senseless

Wysłane z mojego YAL-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Kolpertis_333
08-18-2021, 05:18 AM
I like the idea, but - 1 for banner and title, since no other monthly lb gives banners or titles.

Also - 1 for gambling, it would be fun but it deffinetly wouldnt be fair because there are wayyy more people that chose Dark side

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

worshipped
08-18-2021, 05:51 AM
Plat users will skip to floor 6 which is senseless

Wysłane z mojego YAL-L21 przy użyciu TapatalkaWell maybe sts can make m5 passes tradeable
I like the idea, but - 1 for banner and title, since no other monthly lb gives banners or titles.

Also - 1 for gambling, it would be fun but it deffinetly wouldnt be fair because there are wayyy more people that chose Dark side

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći TapatalkI must admit i have thought about that, and i have created a proposal for that problem,If u read again, you can see that the contribution only made by top 30 players are added in the global score. So i would say it is fair.

Omgrich19
08-18-2021, 06:08 AM
-1 macro users like this but me not

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

worshipped
08-18-2021, 06:25 AM
-1 macro users like this but me not

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildiMaus maps are random. Its not macro-able. Guess that is solved :)

sanya
08-18-2021, 06:36 AM
I mean the maps are pretty hard to run even with good gears.

Idk what you find hard there, I played it by rogue and by warrior, warrior just use attack for sd axe proc, then switch weapons, without even stopping move, mobs getting melt... by rogue almost same just need wait for proc dugg dagg... there nothing hard at all even for solo

Maus maps are random. Its not macro-able. Guess that is solved :)

Just go m1 press move up and a bit move to left << and spam attacks/skills lol, and remap after... (its how ravagerx got his 110k pts in couple days in graveyard at start of 61 expansion), same as you can go hauntlet and press move to right >> and spam attacks (random angle doesnt help against this), easy for macro, and they still farm energy that way in hauntlet
lets start getting points from m3 (m1 and m2 isn't scaled for player's lvl)

Well maybe sts can make m5 passes tradeable
or just 50k gold instead plats in token vendor

iv) m4 :- mobs - 2.5pts
Boss - 25pts
Lich/vori - 30pts

Cant be lich in m4

Anyways, in gerenal I agree with some improvements about maus, but definetely not that type of lb :D would be more simple to have lb for killed vori/lich/main boss/mini bosses ONLY in m6, without including mobs

Sootii
08-18-2021, 06:56 AM
Good ideaaaaaaaaaa

Nexior
08-18-2021, 09:47 AM
-1 enough lb to run

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka