PDA

View Full Version : Canceled arcanite fields?

Pickname - Dougim
08-18-2021, 10:25 PM
Why did you take this beautiful event away? many expected to be able to equip themselves in this event, the game needs to drop items 76 prices only go up and now expansion is scheduled for September and many do not have adequate arcane equipment, instead of leaving a great event like this they put a bad event again, could @cinco provide a reasonable explanation switched to " honor capture the flag" https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210819/876ee3394f3b1e1f2a0bafa3bf03446d.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
08-18-2021, 10:27 PM
many were collecting gold to equip themselves in this event, I would like to hear feedback from other players as ty

Pups
08-18-2021, 10:35 PM
Warding for explanation from devs[emoji102]

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
08-18-2021, 10:42 PM
Warding for explanation from devs[emoji102]

Sent from my Mi Note 10 Lite using TapatalkSad reality few will be able to play the new maps in the expansion now, due to the lack of this event, not many will have enough equipment to support the new reality, and sad.

QuaseT
08-19-2021, 12:21 AM
Sad reality few will be able to play the new maps in the expansion now, due to the lack of this event, not many will have enough equipment to support the new reality, and sad.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o TapatalkThe whole auction got spammed by rush sellers today. People had 1.5 years to collect gold or gear. However, I'd like to see this event too but it says subject to change on bottom so it's not that suprising.

sanya
08-19-2021, 03:40 AM
Waiting somebody to tell about new players and their hard life without this event ...

hundurlee
08-19-2021, 04:18 AM
saad, that event was a nice one after loong bad ones

biepit
08-19-2021, 04:19 AM
yes he must responsible and give us the event must!!! sts answer

flashio
08-19-2021, 04:51 AM
Arcane gear will get cheaper either way with the introduction of new expansion since ppl will "most likely" sell some of their gears to use L81 gear, it was a boomer having fields event removed but devs have said from the very first implementation of roadmap that the content showing there was not 100% confirmed to be added in game, fields event will come sooner or later so don't worry and enjoy the expansion everyone has been waiting for 2 years

Pxoo
08-19-2021, 05:42 AM
Sad reality few will be able to play the new maps in the expansion now, due to the lack of this event, not many will have enough equipment to support the new reality, and sad.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o TapatalkAh yes, it fills my heart with grief that people won't be able to play the new expansion now that they don't get the chance to buy some extra arcanes cheaper than a few months before.

Maybe they can start leveling after the next arcanite fields event, should it come in a few months. I'm sure the ones who already have the best arcanes and could run the new maps a few months earlier would lend a helping hand.

Pickname - Dougim
08-19-2021, 06:17 AM
Arcane gear will get cheaper either way with the introduction of new expansion since ppl will "most likely" sell some of their gears to use L81 gear, it was a boomer having fields event removed but devs have said from the very first implementation of roadmap that the content showing there was not 100% confirmed to be added in game, fields event will come sooner or later so don't worry and enjoy the expansion everyone has been waiting for 2 yearsThe equipment 76 will download after the arrival of the 81 which will take a little longer still doesn't justify it, and who can't even buy a gold loot? and was waiting for luck to drop.

Pickname - Dougim
08-19-2021, 06:32 AM
Everyone had been waiting for this event for months since it was listed, to be able to gear up and have fun and they take it off, and put one that doesn't add up to anything, it's heartbreaking.

biepit
08-19-2021, 06:43 AM
yes many player dissapointed ,sts not sure for info @cinco must answer this and get it back

MOBXMaru
08-19-2021, 07:08 AM
Hays Foookin game

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

MOBXMaru
08-19-2021, 07:12 AM
Crack head developer
Boring weeks again
Damn

Oakmaiden
08-19-2021, 07:15 AM
Couldn’t care less about guild building event. Plenty of arc gears ingame.

PatD
08-19-2021, 07:21 AM
I think it make sense as arcanite field usually bring a new guildhall, this new guildhall will maybe be related to new expansion style...

well thats my guess

Xtremez
08-19-2021, 08:11 AM
The 76 expan lasted for almost 2 years so that's a lot of time to get geared for events at the very least. As for the new players, should gear really be their first concern or should it really be leveling, eh?

beendown
08-19-2021, 08:29 AM
its clearly the sts team lack time to prepare for arc fields they r busy preparing for expansion never the less i think the team is made up by few members thats why they always lack time

yuyie
08-19-2021, 08:52 AM
Sts devs facing a corana virus!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOBXMaru
08-19-2021, 09:32 AM
Just sell this game to other great developers

Pickname - Dougim
08-19-2021, 09:41 AM
@cinco @remiem

Cinco
08-19-2021, 09:49 AM
First of all - it warms my heart to hear how much you love Arcanite Fields! It's a very fun event and it'll arrive when the time is right. That time is later ;-)

The Roadmap is a way of letting you know what we're hoping to publish in a broad time-frame. It is not a guarantee. Far from it, actually.

You already clearly know the answer to "Why?" (resources are focused on the expansion and not major events) so I'll just add that from an itemization (loot drop) and crafting reward (guild hall) perspective it makes more sense to follow the Expansion instead of preempting it. And I'll refrain from weighing-in on the availability of Arcane 76's - as respondents here have covered that quite efficiently.

Best wishes as always!