PDA

View Full Version : Disabling XP packs in store during fast cap duration

Ilove_Poopoo
08-19-2021, 05:36 AM
During the Vardan Valley expansion, 4 people bought their way in for the very exclusive Top10 overall expansion badge without ever touching any content.

Since we'll be having another expansion after 2yrs, I, and many others would like to request to have the XP packs in store disabled during the fastcap duration.

For fairness and integrity of the rewards, those extremely rare badges handed out only on every expansion to 10 players shouldn't be directly purchased via XP packs in store. Let it be competitive for a great start of the expansion.

@Cinco

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Fearrr
08-19-2021, 06:16 AM
Or simply make it if you purchase the XP Packs it automatically disables you from Fast Cap Badge/Banner. That way the people who still want to buy XP Packs can and Sts still makes money. If this does happen also pls add higher XP Packs to.

QuaseT
08-19-2021, 07:41 AM
+1 for disable xp packs first week

Undershooting
08-19-2021, 03:40 PM
XD Easy money for STS, you think they’d turn down free money zzz

Analytical
08-19-2021, 04:18 PM
During the Vardan Valley expansion, 4 people bought their way in for the very exclusive Top10 overall expansion badge without ever touching any content.

Since we'll be having another expansion after 2yrs, I, and many others would like to request to have the XP packs in store disabled during the fastcap duration.

For fairness and integrity of the rewards, those extremely rare badges handed out only on every expansion to 10 players shouldn't be directly purchased via XP packs in store. Let it be competitive for a great start of the expansion.

@Cinco

For fairness and integrity of rewards, I would also like to add on to disable all xp elixirs that's purchasable from store for plat. Let's go beserk together during fastcap!

Or simply make it if you purchase the XP Packs it automatically disables you from Fast Cap Badge/Banner. That way the people who still want to buy XP Packs can and Sts still makes money. If this does happen also pls add higher XP Packs to.
This sounds more like a workable idea, you can't just stop people from spending their plats - it's their rights to do so.

XD Easy money for STS, you think they’d turn down free money zzz
Exactly lol so much plat revenue down to drain ! Imagine if all plat players spam store for those kits

Irg
08-19-2021, 08:01 PM
assume 200k xp to start and it gets to 300k by lv81, it will be 1250k(1.25m) total xp, this comes down to 125 10k xp kits, which cost 31250 plat (18k usd) to insta 81....

Ilove_Poopoo
08-19-2021, 08:07 PM
Or simply make it if you purchase the XP Packs it automatically disables you from Fast Cap Badge/Banner. That way the people who still want to buy XP Packs can and Sts still makes money. If this does happen also pls add higher XP Packs to.True, this works aswell - still having the freedom to purchase these kits without affecting the premise of the rewards.

assume 200k xp to start and it gets to 300k by lv81, it will be 1250k(1.25m) total xp, this comes down to 125 10k xp kits, which cost 31250 plat (18k usd) to insta 81....Unsure where you got the 18k usd. But 31k plat is around 18 bundles, 1.6k usd.

Switchback
08-19-2021, 08:26 PM
100% it will be disabled.

Avaree
08-19-2021, 10:00 PM
+1 for disabling xp packs.

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-19-2021, 11:21 PM
Why do someone pay 1.6k USD for a funny badge..eww they could get 1b+ if they efficiently use those plats

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

KarTik1
08-19-2021, 11:26 PM
Why do someone pay 1.6k USD for a funny badge..eww they could get 1b+ if they efficiently use those plats

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Actually people will buy xp kits just for getting those banner if its not there then they will not buy a single 1k xp card
And yes for balancing it what sts could do is simply making 2 lb 1 for xp/elixer users and second for non xp lix users .
Good for sts making money and hardcore f2p players both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XxretepxX
08-20-2021, 12:16 AM
Actually people will buy xp kits just for getting those banner if its not there then they will not buy a single 1k xp card
And yes for balancing it what sts could do is simply making 2 lb 1 for xp/elixer users and second for non xp lix users .
Good for sts making money and hardcore f2p players both.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThis is probably the dumbest thing i have read this year

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

namansharma99910
08-20-2021, 10:30 AM
This is probably the dumbest thing i have read this year

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkToxic person spotted . Please wear mask , sanitize your hands this disease spreads faster than covid.

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

sanya
08-20-2021, 11:08 AM
4 people bought their way in for the very exclusive Top10 overall expansion badge without ever touching any content.
Let it be competitive for a great start of the expansion.

Now there are more people who are going to do that, it will be competitive for sure lol, who faster spam xp packs from store

Encryptions
08-20-2021, 06:23 PM

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk1.6k usd irl is nothing, people will spend 30,000+ usd in other games just to be one of the top players.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Undershooting
08-20-2021, 07:12 PM
1.6k usd irl is nothing, people will spend 30,000+ usd in other games just to be one of the top players.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

True, the badge is pretty cheap even if you spam buy with plats

Mcmikeguapo
08-24-2021, 10:58 AM
-1 There´s a lot of ppl (including me) who dont have time to run/farm/play events and get a decent reward and this is a big chance.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-24-2021, 11:15 AM
-1 There´s a lot of ppl (including me) who dont have time to run/farm/play events and get a decent reward and this is a big chance.I'm pretty sure Cinco envisions the rewards to be obtained by running the long awaited expansion they've been working on for months, also promotes good competition and integrity of the rewards, handing out those extra elusive rewards by actually playing the new stuff.

Well, atleast I hope so... its the most logical reasoning anyway relative to the expansion. I do hope that this was just overlooked. It wouldn't be nice to promote the badge as the "top10 fastest fingers to purchase the kits".

Mcmikeguapo
08-24-2021, 11:39 AM
I'm pretty sure Cinco envisions the rewards to be obtained by running the long awaited expansion they've been working on for months, also promotes good competition and integrity of the rewards, handing out those extra elusive rewards by actually playing the new stuff.

Well, atleast I hope so... its the most logical reasoning anyway relative to the expansion. I do hope that this was just overlooked. It wouldn't be nice to promote the badge as the "top10 fastest fingers to purchase the kits".

I’m agree with all you wrote, specially in the promotion of hard working/grinding/farming but I think there should also be events which doesn’t require too much time, actually last big event I got rewards from was Easter (top10) for the same reason, I don’t have too much time.

I think there’s also a good reason to let this be (let ppl get the badge with plats) and it’s the botters, there’s a lot of ppl who bot and yes, nowadays is hard af to do it but ppl still doing this, prefer to ppl get the badge with plats (which also helps to sts incomes and get better content in future) than a botter earning it.

This is just my opinion :3

Ilove_Poopoo
08-24-2021, 12:47 PM
I’m agree with all you wrote, specially in the promotion of hard working/grinding/farming but I think there should also be events which doesn’t require too much time, actually last big event I got rewards from was Easter (top10) for the same reason, I don’t have too much time.

I think there’s also a good reason to let this be (let ppl get the badge with plats) and it’s the botters, there’s a lot of ppl who bot and yes, nowadays is hard af to do it but ppl still doing this, prefer to ppl get the badge with plats (which also helps to sts incomes and get better content in future) than a botter earning it.

This is just my opinion :3As there are events that don't require much time, there are also events that do. Not everything can be acquired the easy way.

As botting goes... thats hardly the case considering the new mechanics and difficulty of the expansion. Lets talk about free roaming plat farmers that are, if not, more common than botters? How would you suggest the badges be obtained now?

I understand that STS is still a business. But, attaching a premium option to just anything isn't healthy.

QuaseT
08-24-2021, 01:04 PM

This is just my opinion :3I haven't seen anyone botting in the top10 who went for badge and my party included the 1st, 4th, 5th and 7th who made it to 71. I ran with two players who made it to 76 top10 with very few plats aswell as some friends who paid for it. Thats my experience related to this topic.

Mcmikeguapo
08-24-2021, 07:43 PM
As there are events that don't require much time, there are also events that do. Not everything can be acquired the easy way.

As botting goes... thats hardly the case considering the new mechanics and difficulty of the expansion. Lets talk about free roaming plat farmers that are, if not, more common than botters? How would you suggest the badges be obtained now?

I understand that STS is still a business. But, attaching a premium option to just anything isn't healthy.

The same way of getting badges is ok, ik plats is a great advantage but if you have the option why not?
Is healthier than running 20 hrs everyday. And if you meant by healthy the “healthy and fair competition” I’m agree with you but theres nothing someone can do, prefer to keep this than let the game die, chill :3

Abt Quanab (idk how to quote another comment in the same post) :3;
Me neither but since few years ago there’s more ppl interested in this kind of rewards and I’m sure they willing to do anything to get them. Just my thoughts, since there were tons of cheaters in an event I’m being this paranoid cuz I couldn’t get top10 and would be a shame this happened again, considering these badges are the most beautiful from my pov.

Undershooting
08-25-2021, 10:02 PM
The same way of getting badges is ok, ik plats is a great advantage but if you have the option why not?
Is healthier than running 20 hrs everyday. And if you meant by healthy the “healthy and fair competition” I’m agree with you but theres nothing someone can do, prefer to keep this than let the game die, chill :3

Abt Quanab (idk how to quote another comment in the same post) :3;
Me neither but since few years ago there’s more ppl interested in this kind of rewards and I’m sure they willing to do anything to get them. Just my thoughts, since there were tons of cheaters in an event I’m being this paranoid cuz I couldn’t get top10 and would be a shame this happened again, considering these badges are the most beautiful from my pov.

+1 on all of that

gobbels
08-26-2021, 06:04 AM
Ye there are lot cringe stuff goin on lbs, like tieing/buying urself to badge.

Cant imagine playing this game without all xp elixs and bonuses.

namansharma99910
08-26-2021, 08:06 AM
Buying a badge is not right , But what's wrong with tie .
Need trust and co-operation for that.

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
08-26-2021, 08:11 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210826/131aad30ec933857a9ac8bac518bcc81.jpg

I've got the response now. Thanks for the feedback though.

ZZTop
08-26-2021, 07:19 PM

@Cinco

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkWell then why not go all the way then? from 76 to 81 until we have a top 10 established diasble any sort of xp booster(all xp elixirs, xp awakens, thadhep xp bonus) and let the grindiest players get the badges, not the ones that have 200% xp awas, 4 elixirs and heroic thadhep.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Undershooting
08-26-2021, 07:23 PM
Well then why not go all the way then? from 76 to 81 until we have a top 10 established diasble any sort of xp booster(all xp elixirs, xp awakens, thadhep xp bonus) and let the grindiest players get the badges, not the ones that have 200% xp awas, 4 elixirs and heroic thadhep.

Lmao +1 I’d love it to be Grindy like that

Mcmikeguapo
08-26-2021, 11:00 PM
Well then why not go all the way then? from 76 to 81 until we have a top 10 established diasble any sort of xp booster(all xp elixirs, xp awakens, thadhep xp bonus) and let the grindiest players get the badges, not the ones that have 200% xp awas, 4 elixirs and heroic thadhep.

Yea, whoever who uses any lixir or xp awaken would get immediately disqualified, abt pet hmmm I got my doubts but in general its a good idea.

Ilove_Poopoo
08-26-2021, 11:59 PM

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind TapatalkDirectly purchasing the badge for platinum is far different from indirectly obtaining the badge by means of grinding with the necessary team, gears and the like. The former obtains the badge sitting afk in town, while the latter still undergoes the process of forming the party, efficiently running the maps grinding through sleepless nights, maximizing time by %movement speed and damage sets.

Do you want to disable all awakens aswell, primarily those with 450% ms, damage sets? Since what you're suggesting is the disadvantage of others not having the proper elixirs, awakens - in which these also greatly affect leveling speed.

But, I wouldn't mind having any xp boosters disabled. Your suggestion is similar with what we used to have back in the day, a Pure leaderboard where non-elixed users are the only ones eligible. Disabling awakens is far-fetched tho, this isn't some type of honor event.

ZZTop
08-27-2021, 04:43 AM
Directly purchasing the badge for platinum is far different from indirectly obtaining the badge by means of grinding with the necessary team, gears and the like. The former obtains the badge sitting afk in town, while the latter still undergoes the process of forming the party, efficiently running the maps grinding through sleepless nights, maximizing time by %movement speed and damage sets.

Do you want to disable all awakens aswell, primarily those with 450% ms, damage sets? Since what you're suggesting is the disadvantage of others not having the proper elixirs, awakens - in which these also greatly affect leveling speed.

But, I wouldn't mind having any xp boosters disabled. Your suggestion is similar with what we used to have back in the day, a Pure leaderboard where non-elixed users are the only ones eligible. Disabling awakens is far-fetched tho, this isn't some type of honor event.

Sent from my SM-N975F using TapatalkI said to only disable xp awakenings, because a lot of people have main gear and a secondary xp gear that they use when they turn quests in, and the advantage is massive. And no, its not that diffrent really, since most people bought heaps of platinum with real money to either awaken the items themselves or sell elite gems and buy the items awakened. By all means have the rest od the awas on, but when it comes to gaining xp for the badges, either go all equal or everybody via any means necesary, which means xp packs as well

ZZTop
08-27-2021, 04:45 AM
Yea, whoever who uses any lixir or xp awaken would get immediately disqualified, abt pet hmmm I got my doubts but in general its a good idea.heroic thadhep gives 25% xp. Daily quests get you about 50k xp no boosters. Someone with h thadhep would get 62k. Idk about you but 12k xp is a massive amount to have to pull back from just rerunning the map. Im not saying disable all pets, just the xp bonus from the ones that have it.

Archugejackmen
09-01-2021, 07:55 AM
OR maybe, give everyone who reaches 81 in 1-2 days the badge?

Oakmaiden
09-01-2021, 08:09 AM
I tried to be interested.....