PDA

View Full Version : In Game Mic Suggestion

leohate123
08-19-2021, 08:10 AM
I would like to suggest mic for guild or party for easier communication in game.

Pm or mail me
ign: Chynnah

Oakmaiden
08-19-2021, 09:43 AM
I think party or pm only. Can mute function act fast enough when kids feel like practicing tt? I like the idea of audio chat but feel it would be abused somehow.

XxretepxX
08-19-2021, 08:59 PM
Nah ive seen so many grown men just spam tt in honor chat just imagine if mic were a thing, i think rem or cinco already said on discord that its too much trouble/work to filter and make sure it doesnt become abused

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

KarTik1
08-19-2021, 11:41 PM
There are already many games with voice chat system at least that could be implemented in party while in map.
So it will be so much easy to farm and coordinate in party if voice chat ever come in game .
Bigger problem then filter voice chat is they dont have as good servers as other games like pubg/codm etc they dont have that kind of hardware it will make game more laggy high pings and random crashes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatD
08-20-2021, 07:51 AM
I would like to suggest mic for guild or party for easier communication in game.

There are already many games with voice chat system at least that could be implemented in party while in map.
So it will be so much easy to farm and coordinate in party if voice chat ever come in game .
Bigger problem then filter voice chat is they dont have as good servers as other games like pubg/codm etc they dont have that kind of hardware it will make game more laggy high pings and random crashes.

Problem is not their server, problem is users who still use potatoe phone and/or very bad connections,
one of this game aim is to be playable on a wide varieties of device and platform.

And also the fact that there is no voice is one of the reason i love this game, most of the time i would not be able to use voice cuz of irl reason (fact: people who play voice game near you irl are very, very annoying!!!) ;P

KarTik1
08-20-2021, 07:58 AM
Problem is not their server, problem is users who still use potatoe phone and/or very bad connections,
one of this game aim is to be playable on a wide varieties of device and platform.

And also the fact that there is no voice is one of the reason i love this game, most of the time i would not be able to use voice cuz of irl reason (fact: people who play voice game near you irl are very, very annoying!!!) ;P

Bro i use i phone 11 not the best but decent phone imo and have gigabit fiber connection .
But still on arcane legends i have ping issues
My pings are 100-200 most of the time and some time spike up to 600-700 without any reason .
And i play in my ac room temperature is maintained most of the time and phone is not getting hot at all .
Its there servers dont have capability for this. Cause they never be able to provide stable pings from the beginning not throughout world atleast.

And about your liking or not to mic and audio
There will be always a option to shut them up or turn them on for your concern.
Like i do when i play pubg or codm I generally turn of voice chat while playing outside.

Hariz0010
08-20-2021, 10:11 AM
they are just afraid ppl talking about real world trading in voice chat which is harder to detect xD

leohate123
08-20-2021, 10:21 AM
I am more into party chat for faster farming or grinding maps and it is way better to communicate. Lastly, if its in party you can just kick the one who always TT so you wont be hearing them.

Analytical
08-20-2021, 04:31 PM
I am more into party chat for faster farming or grinding maps and it is way better to communicate. Lastly, if its in party you can just kick the one who always TT so you wont be hearing them.

Agree +1 to mic, not forcing anyone to use it. This can be added as an option

Encryptions
08-20-2021, 08:55 PM
Discord exists.

Perogol
08-21-2021, 12:31 AM
my game is even laggy when using dc voice chat

Potofgreed
08-21-2021, 02:09 AM
my game is even laggy when using dc voice chatget a new phone

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Perogol