PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions

Cephei
05-30-2012, 03:50 PM
Hi.

Im Not a real PL.player but i hav some questions.
Are there super-rare vanitys like xray or mechanical man helmet? How expensive are they?
Where can i get the custom Droid armor and how expensive is that?
Thats all for now :)

Sryyoulose
05-30-2012, 03:52 PM
There's the new Dragon Vanitys that are super rare! A couple Mil but they'll go down.
Droid armor was a contest probably never gonna be available again.

Appleisaac
05-30-2012, 04:31 PM
There are a few vanities you can purchase; however, most of them are over priced. The dragon vanity set (lv60+) will cost you several gold caps to complete. If you want a cheap vanity, you should get a hooch hat :) they are usually around 10k in the CS.

Swimmingstar
05-30-2012, 05:16 PM
There are a few vanities you can purchase; however, most of them are over priced. The dragon vanity set (lv60+) will cost you several gold caps to complete. If you want a cheap vanity, you should get a hooch hat :) they are usually around 10k in the CS.

Or you can save some gold by getting it off Billy McCroc, but you have to find him.

Mothwing
05-30-2012, 05:54 PM
The two vanities you mentioned are in the game called Star Legends, not Pocket Legends. I'm not completely positive how rare they are, but I know you can find both of them at random in any map of the campaign called Numa Prime. They are rare, and may cause a lot of time to get, but are worth it.

The droid costume, as mentioned above, was a contest reward a while back. I am not completely positive what contest it was associated with, but obviously it had something to do with the release of PL on Android, or something of that sort.

Buffedbear Pl
05-30-2012, 06:36 PM
The two vanities you mentioned are in the game called Star Legends, not Pocket Legends. I'm not completely positive how rare they are, but I know you can find both of them at random in any map of the campaign called Numa Prime. They are rare, and may cause a lot of time to get, but are worth it.

The droid costume, as mentioned above, was a contest reward a while back. I am not completely positive what contest it was associated with, but obviously it had something to do with the release of PL on Android, or something of that sort.

I think he is originally from SL just looking at his sig. I think he's asking if there are items in PL similar to those, as in dropped vanities. We really haven't had any droppable vanities until now with dragon sets. Only hooches and easter ears, though I would love more droppable vanities in PL that could drop from a specific campaign, which would relate to the campaign. Like a Lost Expedition vanity Yeti Fur for back armor? Something on those lines.

WoundedEagle
05-30-2012, 07:14 PM
Here is about the Droid Costume:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?59197-come-a-droid-costum-compedition-back-or-not

And the new Dragon Packs are basically the rarest dropping vanities we currently have. Hooch hats are very simple and common vanity; being the reason they sell for 10k. Hope this helps.

-WoundedEagle

Whirlzap
05-30-2012, 09:52 PM
Level 56 Glyphs are rarest to me o.o

Unless

'Tis a conspiracy!

BoomBox
05-31-2012, 02:39 AM
About the droid outfit. Earlier today i think samhayne posted that they might host another competition for the droid costume! Ill try and find it

Suentous PO
05-31-2012, 09:43 AM
"The Android costume might make a return as a contest reward, but it will have to be a whopper of a contest and connected with an Android theme."
--From Kaisers thread