PDA

View Full Version : Disable Vanities

Terracraft
08-19-2021, 08:29 PM
We have option to disable armor/helm vanity
Why we don't have option to disable the rest of others? Like backpack/banner,its good for vanity set that have aura
Just a thoughts xD

whotfisgusty
08-19-2021, 08:34 PM
Also disable/able aura from sets

Thanks for adding Romania banner [emoji1205]

Stephencobear
08-19-2021, 09:37 PM
We have option to disable armor/helm vanity
Why we don't have option to disable the rest of others? Like backpack/banner,its good for vanity set that have aura
Just a thoughts xD

Hello, yes ty =)

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?569713-Please-let-us-have-option-to-disable-aura-effect-on-our-screen

* dude got a Romania banner by being persistent, throw me a biscuit, I been saying this for the longest lmao

Stephencobear
08-19-2021, 09:42 PM
I won’t persistently ask for a Cuba banner if u let me disable auras
Or
O.o?

whotfisgusty
08-19-2021, 09:44 PM
Hello, yes ty =)

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?569713-Please-let-us-have-option-to-disable-aura-effect-on-our-screen

* dude got a Romania banner by being persistent, throw me a biscuit, I been saying this for the longest lmaoWell, i already saw 2 more guys who wear that banner, so i helped other ppl to get that banner. Thats means wasnt only for me (i feel like a hero rn) [emoji3590][emoji847]

Stephencobear
08-19-2021, 09:48 PM
Well, i already saw 2 more guys who wear that banner, so i helped other ppl to get that banner. Thats means wasnt only for me (i feel like a hero rn) [emoji3590][emoji847]

No hate my dude, I appreciate your tenacity
I will emulate hehhehhehhh ;)

Terracraft
08-20-2021, 06:55 AM

Nice idea too
Since there r alrdy suggestion for this ideas,hope devs consider it

Oakmaiden
08-20-2021, 07:08 AM
If u wanna disable your own set, ok. But no on disabling others.

PatD
08-20-2021, 07:28 AM
i really want to be able to hide backpack!!! i love the harbinger set but i hate wearing wings, if can hide backpack ill be able to have the cool aura without having the wings!! please STS hear us!!! :D

Stephencobear
08-20-2021, 08:30 AM
If u wanna disable your own set, ok. But no on disabling others.

If others aura is disabled on my screen only, what reason could you object to that?

whotfisgusty
08-20-2021, 08:57 AM
If u wanna disable your own set, ok. But no on disabling others.I mean, hide mine aura and other guys aura, same like hide/show title

sweeetcakes
08-20-2021, 01:26 PM
i really want to be able to hide backpack!!! i love the harbinger set but i hate wearing wings, if can hide backpack ill be able to have the cool aura without having the wings!! please STS hear us!!! :D

you dont have to wear the wings with the set....just dont equip them. you can switch out with any wings you own or go with none at all

whotfisgusty
08-20-2021, 01:31 PM
you dont have to wear the wings with the set....just dont equip them. you can switch out with any wings you own or go with none at allWell, u need wings to have aura.. Set is helm+armor+wings.. If u wear only armor+helm, u wont have aura..

sweeetcakes
08-20-2021, 01:35 PM
Well, u need wings to have aura.. Set is helm+armor+wings.. If u wear only armor+helm, u wont have aura..

oh i see...sorry about that ....sorry...didnt have my glasses on

Kakashis
08-20-2021, 03:33 PM
Hide your own vanity? Just don't wear it? Are you talking about the ability to disable seeing other players vanities? No game does this.

whotfisgusty
08-20-2021, 03:35 PM
Hide your own vanity? Just don't wear it? Are you talking about the ability to disable seeing other players vanities? No game does this.Well, i want to have aura (from vanity set) without seeing my banner/backpack. Whats ur problem? If u dont like this option, just dont use it. Easy [emoji3590]

Terracraft
08-20-2021, 05:23 PM
Well, i want to have aura (from vanity set) without seeing my banner/backpack. Whats ur problem? If u dont like this option, just dont use it. Easy [emoji3590]

This is what i mean,just like hide vanity helm n armor :)

whotfisgusty
08-20-2021, 05:25 PM
This is what i mean,just like hide vanity helm n armor :)Exactly

Stephencobear
08-20-2021, 07:16 PM
Hide your own vanity? Just don't wear it?

Maybe someone has endless set or killing ring but hates it covering boss’ red zone

Are you talking about the ability to disable seeing other players vanities? No game does this.

This one does, we can disable titles and badges and ppl still run for those
& those don’t even affect game play the way auras do by covering boss mechanics

Encryptions
08-20-2021, 07:28 PM
Hide the stuff in pve maps yes. In pvp maps nah, in towns nah.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

XxretepxX
08-20-2021, 08:04 PM
Just buy the aura itself then instead of disabling everything else

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
08-20-2021, 10:55 PM
Hide the stuff in pve maps yes. In pvp maps nah, in towns nah.

(I’m not fighting w u :) )
Why would anyone care how I perceive them in a town?
Honest question

Encryptions
08-20-2021, 10:56 PM
(I’m not fighting w u :) )
Why would anyone care how I perceive them in a town?
Honest questionWhats the point of owning / having vanities and auras etc in the game if every one disables their visuals in settings?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
08-20-2021, 11:36 PM
Whats the point of owning / having vanities and auras etc in the game if every one disables their visuals in settings?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkNot everyone will use this. Only those who care about seeing their gameplay in PVP without the obstruction of auras, and those experiencing fps drops making the game unplayable or difficult.

There are 2 type of people. Those who don't mind and are gratified to look at how others look, and, those who don't give a damn about how others look or flex. Let us have the option to disable other players effects we don't care about that is just causing us certain problems.

Again, me and many others disable everyones titles and badges. Did players stop running for leaderboards and events because people can't see em? I don't think so.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Irg
08-20-2021, 11:49 PM
what about no and bring back arcanite field, also fix lag issues

Terracraft
08-21-2021, 01:03 AM
Well, i want to have aura (from vanity set) without seeing my banner/backpack. Whats ur problem? If u dont like this option, just dont use it. Easy [emoji3590]

Its work like this guys,if we hide our vanities (helm/armor/bp/banner/ even aura (i think no one want to hide their auras xd)),our vanity will invincible in map
Just simple as disabling helm/armor in setting :)

Terracraft
08-21-2021, 01:05 AM
Like if u want equip 4/4 corruption king set V to get the aura but u dont like the bp/banner,u can hide it in setting :)

Stephencobear
08-21-2021, 09:25 AM
Whats the point of owning / having vanities and auras etc in the game if every one disables their visuals in settings?

Like my dude said, not everyone will do this, but also the point in you having a vanity is that you like how they look on your screen