PDA

View Full Version : In game jobs for STS

Stevenmc
05-30-2012, 08:23 PM
I was wondering if STS has in game jobs or things to help with in the game? I'm a founder of the game who really really likes it. I know a lot about the game too. I've played since my birthday towards the beginning of April when the game came out. Well anyways I know TONS and tons of stuff about this game and want to help out a little more. So I was wondering if anyone in space time studious needed anything. I seriously am ADDICTED to this game. I'm really happy to help out in any way at all. This is my problem. I don't know where to continue my help:p I do my time just sitting and chatting in forest haven, and if anyone needs help on a quest or something I'm happy to help. If anyone has any ideas of what more I could do please let me know. This is by far the best game I have ever played, and really can't wait to help out more :) THANKYOU STS:)

Otukura
05-30-2012, 08:27 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?119-Careers

Good luck.

Stevenmc
05-30-2012, 08:32 PM
I am only 15. I mean like things they could tell me to do. Such as "go test this forest haven reported glitch" and "spread word of this new update". I'm still in high school. I'm taking video game production and plain video production, but I'm pretty sure this is higher level of a game. I don't mean paid jobs either. I guess the better word is tasks:)

NECROREAPER
05-30-2012, 08:42 PM
I am only 15. I mean like things they could tell me to do. Such as "go test this forest haven reported glitch" and "spread word of this new update". I'm still in high school. I'm taking video game production and plain video production, but I'm pretty sure this is higher level of a game. I don't mean paid jobs either. I guess the better word is tasks:)

Something like AoA would be closest to what you've described, although not entirely the same

Stevenmc
05-30-2012, 08:50 PM
I've tried for aoa before but was not successful in getting in. It seems like compared to everyone else I have a very slim chance of making it.

Stevenmc
05-30-2012, 08:56 PM
Should I try to reapply?

Whirlzap
05-30-2012, 09:42 PM
Hello, Steven.
So basically you left for a while and now you are back.
I hope you took some of my Mage PvP advice.

Anyways, I know everyone tries to help out STS, but the only was is to get a real job for STS, and you cannot really decide your whole job career and future when you are only 15.
Once you get older, perhaps into college, you might have already moved past PL and left that desire to help.
I'm sure Justg, Cinco, Sam, and Asommers all had the decision whether to quit the plan or to go on and develop a game called "Pocket Legends" independently when Star Legends was rejected.

The best way you can help out is to become an avid forumer and participate in the community.
You can also try for AoA, but if you do not get in, you can help out just the same.
Best of luck.
-Xwhirlz

Stevenmc
05-30-2012, 09:59 PM
I did take some of your pvp advice!! And I haven't been gone for a while. I have been on every single day. Just on different lower level characters

Stevenmc
05-30-2012, 10:00 PM
Your advice was very helpful :) I'm getting better and better. The founders helm helps of course

Conradin
05-30-2012, 10:16 PM
Aoa is restarting- I recommend reaplying

Stevenmc
05-30-2012, 10:19 PM
Should I start the application now?