PDA

View Full Version : Gonna try out forums

Chancer
05-30-2012, 09:08 PM
Hey, I thought I might join this community, and try to become an active part here. Heard it was pretty fun place from some people. :-)

Windwaiker
05-30-2012, 09:21 PM
Hi there, welcome to the forums!

Be respectful and you shouldn't have any problems ;)

Roc
05-30-2012, 10:15 PM
It is most definitely a fun place! So much knowledge and fun all in one~

Welcome to the craziness! :)

Chancer
05-31-2012, 01:10 PM
Cool, hope to get to know some more people, I quit like 6 months ago, and then decided to start playing again, but I didn't like being an elf so i deleted and made a new warrior :-)
Anyone have warrior tips?

Roc
05-31-2012, 01:32 PM
Doing a strength/dex mix I believe is the most advisable thing. Here's a guide that goes through pvp builds, but it translates very well into pve as well: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs&highlight=bear+tips

And here is another thread that may answer your bear-related questions: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?58280-New-Bear&highlight=bear

:)

LwMark
06-28-2012, 06:05 AM
I love the forums u have fun chatting and find out the absolite latest on updates and helps perfectly for finding questions u have.welcome!!!!

Rawrimafish
06-28-2012, 08:04 AM
Welcome to the Forums
PL: Rawrimafish/Fishbank
SL: Rawrimafish/Guppy/Downloaded
DL:Rawrimafish
Feel free to add me! I don't play DL much tho.

Zaonabiuibil
06-28-2012, 10:44 AM
Welcome!
PL: Zaonabiuibil
SL: Zaonabiuibil / Enchilada / Tourguide
DL: Pyromaniac

Again, welcome, and add me if you need assisrance! :)

Aracnus
06-28-2012, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=Again, welcome, and add me if you need assisrance! :)[/QUOTE]

you mean "Assistance" lol

Welcome bro too!

SL: Aracnus | Drexplosion | Receptionist
DL: Aracnus | Intellectual | Splintercell
PL: Don't Play At All

Pm me in either if you need anything at all :)

GoodSyntax
06-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Welcome!

Honestly, I've received more info, tips and guidance in my few months here than all my time combined in PL. Better advice in here than what I usually get through my guild - especially when it comes to updates, new maps, bugs, etc.

This is an awesome community and there are many that are consistently active - you will learn who they are in a few weeks of lurking.

Glad to see you came back!

ThePvpTwink
06-28-2012, 10:57 AM
Welcome!!