PDA

View Full Version : Forest Haven: a giude

bramer
05-30-2012, 10:25 PM
I have removed the giude because no one thinks its necessary.

Whirlzap
05-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Maybe if you finished it first then posted....

Bebsi
05-30-2012, 10:45 PM
Where is this pumpkin head ambassador when we need him?... lol

Lowlyspy
05-30-2012, 11:18 PM
Wait isn't unfair trade the second level?

Jcyee
05-30-2012, 11:47 PM
first of all... why are u explaining the tutorial of the game? isnt the tutorial of the game supposed to explain the game?

and second, is this a supposed to be a guide on the forest haven quests? or like what to do in forest haven as a new player? if its for quests... look here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21190-A-Pocket-Legends-Quest-Guide. if its for how to get past forest haven, i dont think much explanation is needed; theres a good chance new players will walk through the portal, they will join a party with at least one other person. they can basically use auto and spam whatever skills they have. (not rlly trying to be overly critical, just pointing out things)

and third, since your title of this thread is "Forest Haven: a guide," a better place to put this would be under the PL Players Guides sub-forum

Windwaiker
05-31-2012, 05:55 AM
Well, you can't actually post a thread in the PL Player Guides subform. A dev has to move it there.

Appleisaac
05-31-2012, 06:03 AM
People usually get past forest haven before coming to the the forums anyway... and I have NEVER seen a group of lv 1-10s stuck on a lv in forest haven. I dont really see the purpose of this guide. Im very sorry if Im missing someting.

bramer
05-31-2012, 08:04 AM
Well appleissac I have seen about 80 or so new players get stuck on the first couple of qeusts in forest haven and the guide isn't finished so duh its not going to be perfect.

JaytB
05-31-2012, 08:15 AM
Well appleissac I have seen about 80 or so new players get stuck on the first couple of qeusts in forest haven and the guide isn't finished so duh its not going to be perfect.

As Jcyee stated, there's already a 'real' quest guide. I'll post the link here again: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=21190

Now, THAT's what I call a guide (no offense).

It also contains all forest haven quests :)

LwMark
05-31-2012, 08:17 AM
Guide*

GL

Phoenixking
05-31-2012, 08:20 AM
@jcyee lol'd alittle in the last one
@AppleIsac true lol. I joined at Alien Oasis II when it was the cap.
@bramer so what is the point? :-O like jaytb say the quest part is done \(O.o)/

bramer
05-31-2012, 08:31 AM
Jaytb I'm going to add all the qeusts and how yuo beat them I just haven't gotten to that yet

JaytB
05-31-2012, 08:43 AM
Jaytb I'm going to add all the qeusts and how yuo beat them I just haven't gotten to that yet

In the notes part, in the other guide, there's already a discription on what you need to do to beat the quests. If that's what you mean :)

bramer
05-31-2012, 08:52 AM
OK I am changing this to a guide on how to beat all of pocket legends

JaytB
05-31-2012, 08:56 AM
OK I am changing this to a guide on how to beat all of pocket legends

I don't want to sound like I'm just trying to bash your ideas or anything, but the other guide already contains all quests up to and including Sewers.

I'm pretty sure nuri's and fang strategies have been covered in other guides too :)

Griffinfan
05-31-2012, 09:05 AM
Hey Bramer, don't take offense with these comments. Some topics on the forums are already thoroughly covered. Forest haven and quests are some of those topics. These guys aren't trying to discourage your efforts they are just pointing out that this guide is not really needed. If you look under the PL guides section you will find alot of what your trying to do already done by people like Psychologic and whirlzap and many others.

Good luck with your adventures

Elyseon
05-31-2012, 09:25 AM
Your information is already wrong, as lowly pointed out
I suggest you a topic that actually helps players
And also, when you make a guide, don't post it till it's finished

BoomBox
05-31-2012, 09:27 AM
Yeh they are just trying to help out! Be sure to look around a little more check everything out and if you can't find a guide or maybe one that's outdated re wrote it but make sure its complete! Good luck.

Delphina
05-31-2012, 05:05 PM
I'll close this thread since the OP removed the guide.