PDA

View Full Version : The Legend of Dark Legends ultra-CTF

thecrankybearsam
05-30-2012, 10:42 PM
Starring: Delphina!

Delphina grew up in water, forced to obey the "water gods". She felt terrible and she couldn't take it anymore. She swam up and up and up and up, out of the water, then she made a run for it.
"Oh crap, I need my doo-hickie!" She said.
So she quickly jumped back in the water and grabbed her breathing helmet thing she calls a doo hickey and swam back up. But what she saw, right there infront of her, was a lot different than before. No beach. Just a Sanctuary. Full of Vampires. She joined their Nation, and rised to defeat others in CTF!
"Hey look guys, the new girl",said Kaytar, a Vampire Veteran.
"First water born Vampire weve ever had", said thecrankybearsam, another Vampire Veteran.
"I cannot imagine why", said Delphina sarcastically.
"Look, do you know how to play this game, cuz we don't want you to die so quick", said Siejo, a Carvina Vampyric Guard.
"Yes, I do", said Delphina.
"Good, cuz Dugantale is headed straight for you", said Kaytar.
Delphina screamed as she fell to the ground. She pleaded for help, so Kaytar revived her.
"Thank the Lord", said Delphina.
"Hah, just keep up with us and you'll be fine", said thecrankybearsam.
Delphina took his advice and kept close. She slashed her way to the flag, and grabbed it. She ran and ran back to the Blue Team's base. Delphina scored! After that night, Delphina kept trying. She became the queen of PvP, and lived on in Club Sanctuary!