PDA

View Full Version : Smart chat issue

Proud_
08-21-2021, 02:55 PM
I am not sure if this is intended, but when using the smart chat, there is an issue where if the player is in one section of the chat (lets say in party chat) and then switches to all chat and types something, the message will be sent to party chat..
This causes a lot of unnecessary xsends. One would have to close the chat and reopen it to be able to write into the correct section.
So I think it would be nice to fix/change this so that the messages will always be sent to the currently selected section.

Kolpertis_333
08-21-2021, 03:27 PM
Its suposed to do that. It was made to do that so people wouldnt constantly have to type /p, /r, etc

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Proud_
08-21-2021, 03:39 PM
No I dont mean that, I am fine with the section thing doing its job, just that it doesnt switch right away to correct section. Try this: make ghost pt, go to party chat, reopen the chat so you are actually in party chat, then switch to all chat and send some message, it wont go to all chat but rather in the party chat in which u were before.

Kolpertis_333
08-21-2021, 05:18 PM
Oh i see, i didnt understand at first, but wouldnt that technically make it worse? Think about it, now you can use smart chat in any section, you can type in partychat using smart chat while in the same time reading all chat / guild chat, if they would make it like you are saying then you would constantly need to be in the section that you wanna write in, you would have to keep switching between them, and smart chat would also keep switching whenever you switch the section

Proud_
08-21-2021, 07:10 PM
Oh i see, i didnt understand at first, but wouldnt that technically make it worse? Think about it, now you can use smart chat in any section, you can type in partychat using smart chat while in the same time reading all chat / guild chat, if they would make it like you are saying then you would constantly need to be in the section that you wanna write in, you would have to keep switching between them, and smart chat would also keep switching whenever you switch the section

yes i thought about it but then i thought that i never actually do that and anytime i do, i xsend lol, maybe they could add option to keep it this way or the way i described

Kolpertis_333
08-21-2021, 07:36 PM
yes i thought about it but then i thought that i never actually do that and anytime i do, i xsend lol, maybe they could add option to keep it this way or the way i describedDid you even read what I wrote.. That would fix nothing and would just cause unnecesary problems

Proud_
08-21-2021, 07:38 PM
Did you even read what I wrote.. That would fix nothing and would just cause unnecesary problems

i did read it, it would fix my problems lol thats why i said to have an option to leave it as it is or to set it as i want

Kolpertis_333
08-21-2021, 07:43 PM
i did read it, it would fix my problems lol thats why i said to have an option to leave it as it is or to set it as i wantYou can set it as you want, thats the whole point of smart chat lol, it remembers your last /something so you dont have to keep writing it, and then you can change it Up however you want