PDA

View Full Version : I'm back... Again?

Neffy
05-31-2012, 02:53 AM
Hello everyone. Some of you may know me. Some of you may now. I'm an older member, starting my game-time in Mid-August 2011, so I'm not a veteran but I've been playing for quite some time. I'd like to welcome myself back, if its alright with you guys, and start becoming more active in the community. I'll be trying to make some guides, most likely suggestions, etc etc. Also, if anyone would like to train with me some time maybe or ask me a question or two, feel free to PM me in-game! IGN: Neffyy

JaytB
05-31-2012, 03:15 AM
Welcome back! :D

Neffy
05-31-2012, 03:33 AM
Good to be back! Any big changes?

JaytB
05-31-2012, 03:44 AM
Good to be back! Any big changes?

When exactly did you become inactive? I wasn't active myself for some months either, due to work mainly. But not much changed since fang was released. They added some pets (like minotaurs and dragons), held a couple of dmg/xp weekends and introduced new rare vanity drops for fang. Outside of that, they had some new vanities in dotd and/or store, with the most notable being flowers where (part of?) the money was donated to breast cancer research.

Neffy
05-31-2012, 04:29 AM
When exactly did you become inactive? I wasn't active myself for some months either, due to work mainly. But not much changed since fang was released. They added some pets (like minotaurs and dragons), held a couple of dmg/xp weekends and introduced new rare vanity drops for fang. Outside of that, they had some new vanities in dotd and/or store, with the most notable being flowers where (part of?) the money was donated to breast cancer research.

Well, having only a L54 and L5 (becoming 20-35 or so for farming), I wouldn't even know about Fang or even Nuri's yet, sadly.

JaytB
05-31-2012, 04:56 AM
Well, having only a L54 and L5 (becoming 20-35 or so for farming), I wouldn't even know about Fang or even Nuri's yet, sadly.

Nothing to be sad about, at least you got plenty to discover... Like being grave-stoned in Nuri's (you'll find out what that means soon enough :p).

Whirlzap
05-31-2012, 07:10 PM
inb4hegetsdragonarmorandL56Glyph

Subscriber
05-31-2012, 09:54 PM
Hey man, nice to see your back. :)