PDA

View Full Version : Water Campaign or Pantheon

Floating
05-31-2012, 08:11 AM
I suggest lvl 66-70 cap has as a theme the lost city of .... (can't remember the name)
Mobs will be fishmen. Bosses will be water gods and last boss will be Poseidon
Str gear will have a fishing pole and shield will be made of water that will be rolling

Another suggestion is Pantheon campaign where you fight aphrodite Hera Apollo Hermes Poseidon and last boss is Zeus
Mobs will be ancient greeks with white clothes
The wand will be of lightning.

vote up if you like my short idea

Phoenixking
05-31-2012, 08:16 AM
I suggest lvl 66-70 cap has as a theme the lost city of .... (can't remember the name)
Mobs will be fishmen. Bosses will be water gods and last boss will be Poseidon
Str gear will have a fishing pole and shield will be made of water that will be rolling

Another suggestion is Pantheon campaign where you fight aphrodite Hera Apollo Hermes Poseidon and last boss is Zeus
Mobs will be ancient greeks with white clothes
The wand will be of lightning.

vote up if you like my short idea
I remember I had both these ideas, I went into full detail with the water one and I had a lot of detailed thoughts on the other one, and 10 others.

Piosidon
05-31-2012, 08:20 AM
Bosses will be water gods and last boss will be Poseidon

Apollo is famous enough as he is :)

Windwolve
05-31-2012, 08:49 AM
There are lots and lots of possibilties on new campaigns. Let's see what we've got:

-Forest
-Castle
-Cemetery
-Swamp
-Frozen landscape
-Desert
-Pyramid
-Cave
-Sewers
-Circus
-Pacific island (Humania)

Indeed, we might see an underwater world with the 76 cap, or maybe a fiery volcano, the underworld, a city in the sky, or even more cultural levels, such as levels on Greek/Roman mythology and Norse mythology. STS is having a hard time deciding on these matters.

Floating
05-31-2012, 09:58 AM
I remember I had both these ideas, I went into full detail with the water one and I had a lot of detailed thoughts on the other one, and 10 others.

Did not know that. I apologise for posting this then phoenix...

PatsoeGamer
05-31-2012, 01:58 PM
Wow a new campaign all about my guild - thanks! Jk ;-)

I remember the water one that was done- I loved it!

NECROREAPER
05-31-2012, 03:27 PM
Humania