PDA

View Full Version : Multi seasonal top players

Nexior
08-23-2021, 08:38 AM
What u think to provide new banner/title for top5-10 ppl with most seasonal badges

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu Tapatalka

Undershooting
08-23-2021, 12:06 PM
I’ve got a better idea,

So let’s say you’ve won different seasons, there should be an option to have a number of different colours on one badge each colour representing that specific season

Nexior
08-23-2021, 01:07 PM
I’ve got a better idea,

So let’s say you’ve won different seasons, there should be an option to have a number of different colours on one badge each colour representing that specific seasonColorful badge i would love it

worshipped
08-23-2021, 11:36 PM
What u think to provide new banner/title for top5-10 ppl with most seasonal badges

Wysłane z mojego ASUS_I005DA przy użyciu TapatalkaBig -1. The hauntlet/ crypt & dungeon map badges are monopolised by a selected few and there is no competition. If this were to be implemented sts might as well directly give the badges/titles to a selected few

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Nexior
08-24-2021, 06:19 AM
Big -1. The hauntlet/ crypt & dungeon map badges are monopolised by a selected few and there is no competition. If this were to be implemented sts might as well directly give the badges/titles to a selected few

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using TapatalkEvery lb required decent gold/plat invest . Meaby u didnt know but from beginning arcane legends is play/pay to win . "There is no competition" what do u mean ? Seasonal top10 is so easy to made in my opinion isnt any piece of cake to run it since not many good runners playing this lb.
And badge/title should be for selected few lol...

Oakmaiden
08-24-2021, 06:29 AM
What’s next? The “I pooped and wiped me own arse” badge.

Nexior
08-24-2021, 06:31 AM
What’s next? The “I pooped and wiped me own arse” badge.Seasonal badge means same now ;) 20hours gameplay

QuaseT
08-24-2021, 07:02 AM
No sure if this is meant to be awared to the players with most badges earning in that particular season. I believe those get enough rewards already. Rewards for most rewards doesn't seem right to me personally.

|Ares|
08-24-2021, 11:29 AM
What’s next? The “I pooped and wiped me own arse” badge.

You should get one then I guess.