PDA

View Full Version : Devs please read!!!!!!

Rarefew
08-19-2010, 10:10 AM
Hi. I had looted a conqueror's shock lance I accidentally clicked on the liquidate button. Because yes and no were switched I deleted my conqerors shock lance. Please restore this!!! My character is rarefew

Yardsalez
08-19-2010, 11:28 AM
Can they see if you got the item? Do you have proof you got it? I dont know if they can go back and look if you looted it or not if not then you cant get it back without proof

FluffNStuff
08-19-2010, 11:31 AM
Can they see if you got the item? Do you have proof you got it? I dont know if they can go back and look if you looted it or not if not then you cant get it back without proof

They have logs of everything that has happened to an account on the server so they are ABLE to see if it was liquidated and are ABLE to restore it. The issue is it could set a bad precedence and cause everyone who has liquidated something asking for item restores.

King Kamehameha
08-19-2010, 11:46 AM
I had a level 45 snipers and it dissapeared I wonder if they can check if I traded it or liquidated it if I liquidated it can they restore if I traded it I'm stupid I wanted one

Royce
08-19-2010, 12:00 PM
I had a level 45 snipers and it dissapeared I wonder if they can check if I traded it or liquidated it if I liquidated it can they restore if I traded it I'm stupid I wanted one

This is what Fluff meant by setting a bad precedent. If they start doing this, they will spend all day checking logs to see what happened to people's items, and then restoring them or informing the people they actually traded them, instead of working on adding to the game....
It has been suggested that they allow people to buy back sold items, and apparently the underlying capability to do so has been there since day 1, so we will probably see it eventually.

At the same time, I feel rare's pain, especially since they just switched the locations of yes and no in the confirmation box.

Rarefew
08-19-2010, 12:41 PM
Ask grandduke

KingFu
08-19-2010, 12:45 PM
I accidentally liquidated my Elf Guard's Kite Shield, alone with other rare items, how did you liquidate a pink with the new inventory organizing? Since pink is on top, how would you have clicked the liquidate button on the lance? Sounds fishy IMO O.o

Chickdigcookies
08-19-2010, 12:46 PM
I accidentally liquidated my Elf Guard's Kite Shield, alone with other rare items, how did you liquidate a pink with the new inventory organizing? Since pink is on top, how would you have clicked the liquidate button on the lance? Sounds fishy IMO O.o

like fish sticks?

KingFu
08-19-2010, 12:50 PM
like fish sticks?

No......FISHIER! :O

Rarefew
08-19-2010, 12:50 PM

When they say are you sure? They switched yes and no

FluffNStuff
08-19-2010, 12:54 PM

New Jersey Fish Sticks?

Chickdigcookies
08-19-2010, 01:06 PM

aww, i wanted fish sticks...

JonDaDon
08-19-2010, 02:06 PM
u like fish sticks? do u like putting fish sticks in you mouth? then u sir are a gay fish! lol

aww, i wanted fish sticks...

KingFu
08-19-2010, 02:10 PM
u like fish sticks? do u like putting fish sticks in you mouth? then u sir are a gay fish! lol

Hahaha! I forgot that one!