PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Rerun Arcanite Fields 2020 as-is or Nah?

Pages : [1] 2

Cinco
08-23-2021, 10:38 AM
I got a question for ya.

Arcanite Fields 2021 was postponed because we are totally focused on the upcoming expansion and we don't have the resources to make the expected rewards.

We can, however, bring back Arcanite Fields in its 2020 state (no changes, no new rewards).

Thus I offer this humble poll for your consideration:

Doorman
08-23-2021, 10:43 AM
I think it's better to focus on expansion

Alwaez
08-23-2021, 10:46 AM
I think it's better to focus on expansionNah, i w8 for arc field.

Отправлено с моего RMX2063 через Tapatalk

Willl
08-23-2021, 10:46 AM
Focus on expansion.

No need put event same as last year unless u want loads of hate for it xD

Alwaez
08-23-2021, 10:48 AM
Focus on expansion.

No need put event same as last year unless u want loads of hate for it xDWhy? This event very usefull. I w8 him for a long time...

Doorman
08-23-2021, 10:52 AM
loot is the same, nothing new, let the devs focus on the expansion

Alwaez
08-23-2021, 10:54 AM
loot is the same, nothing new, let the devs focus on the expansionOk. Why dnt make ark field after expansion? I think good event to added new arc gear.

Doorman
08-23-2021, 10:55 AM
probably because the roadmap is already updated, we should have occupy windmoore and halloween after it + no need to rush with the arc 81 gear

Ptcf
08-23-2021, 10:56 AM
I think it is better for you to focus on expansion, since If you add arcanite fields it will just delay expansion and also your focus on it, and otherwise u said if u return Arcanite Fields back it will be same as it was last year, so I think we better wait for something new instead of looting "old" arc gears which wont make anyone rich

Willl
08-23-2021, 10:58 AM
Ok. Why dnt make ark field after expansion? I think good event to added new arc gear.

Arcanite fields event is made to drop arcane gears at last of its life cap, lv 76 this time (It means after all items got released during the year already).

Also sts will not release all new arcane gears from this event right after expansion..

For last.. Arcanite fields also release new guildhall, and this time we will have again volcano, which is sad. I wanted to see an ice guildhall!

So for those reasons I think better focus on expansion

Alwaez
08-23-2021, 10:58 AM
probably because the roadmap is already updated, we should have occupy windmoore and halloween after it + no need to rush with the arc 81 gearNeed rush with 81, but dnt need rush with 81 gear... Cool

jaeden.
08-23-2021, 11:11 AM
Naw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Encryptions
08-23-2021, 11:18 AM
If you mean keep lv 76 drops and volcano guild hall etc then no. Save arc fields for a later date, this event is special to those who personally treat their guild as a home. Most of those guilds already have the volcano hall.
Please do it like this.
Expansion released -> 2 weeks no event -> temple. Those 2 weeks give you guys time to rest / work on other stuff to improve things.

tailwarrior
08-23-2021, 11:19 AM
Um guys he says the event will be that of the previous year, so they don't need to make much changes to deploy. I think sts needs more time for expansion. So I'm fine with having last year field event. Will be helpful to save gold by selling some arc armor or belt from this.

Sent from my M2010J19CI using Tapatalk

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-23-2021, 11:25 AM
+1?
But might be good for whoever wants to grind something and dosnt have gl. Cuz there's no other event for 2-3 weeks.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

QuaseT
08-23-2021, 11:26 AM
I prefer to have the same arcanite fields event as last time than honor ctf event.

Titanium
08-23-2021, 11:31 AM
We need a comeback of this event.

Please make it happen this month or next one.

And also delay the expansion when season 23 starts.

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 11:31 AM
My suggestion is to replace the "Event Honor capture the flag" by arcanite fields for 1 week without energy, so they can go more often, just like last year, game needs belt drop Wrangler's Arc, Armor Arc, Helmet Arc, is getting It is more and more difficult to find, and for new players to also equip and level with the expansion, so that it is fair, we need fun, long boredoms already and events and expansion are a set for this fun, those who do not want this event simply do not want to have the displeasure of losing gold for items already purchased, but we have this general need @cinco

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 11:44 AM
We don't need the "Capture the flag" mini event, it only serves to empty the game, we need to get stronger and stronger for the next expansion, a lot of the "new" people haven't purchased these items yet

trade
08-23-2021, 11:58 AM
Work on pvp please, I understand that it doesn't bring you much money and there aren't a lot pvp players... but still... I'm missing pvp like it was at 61 expansion and earlier... game is empty for me and some other people without pvping :(

Cinco
08-23-2021, 12:05 PM
Please vote.

For expedience, comments will not be considered let alone counted as votes.

Thanks!

Cinco
08-23-2021, 12:09 PM
Important Note: view this Poll on a PC or other device that shows full web content!

If you view on a mobile forums app you might not see the poll or be able to vote!!

And that’s unacceptable! I want your vote to count!! :-)

XxretepxX
08-23-2021, 12:11 PM
Please focus on expansion, make sure everything is good because this has been hyped up to be the biggest expansion ever. Dont listen to the players that just want arc fields to make gold, its recycled content with no changes theres no need to bring it back

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 12:13 PM
I got a question for ya.

Arcanite Fields 2021 was postponed because we are totally focused on the upcoming expansion and we don't have the resources to make the expected rewards.

We can, however, bring back Arcanite Fields in its 2020 state (no changes, no new rewards).

Thus I offer this humble poll for your consideration:yes yes, enter arcanite fields, I vote for arcanite fields

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 12:17 PM
Please focus on expansion, make sure everything is good because this has been hyped up to be the biggest expansion ever. Dont listen to the players that just want arc fields to make gold, its recycled content with no changes theres no need to bring it back

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkThe return of this event will not disturb the progress of the expansion, only it will bring something already done again, this argument is not valid.

XxretepxX
08-23-2021, 12:20 PM
The return of this event will not disturb the progress of the expansion, only it will bring something already done again, this argument is not valid.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o TapatalkYou really want them to waste this event on content we already had instead of saving it for later on for new guildhall and gear?

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 12:24 PM
You really want them to waste this event on content we already had instead of saving it for later on for new guildhall and gear?

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkIt is better that they put arcanite fields, it is known that sts takes time to think or modify things out of nowhere, if they had put in the road mapIt is better that they put arcanite fields, it is known that sts takes time to think or modify things out of nowhere, if they had put in the road map arcanite fields and then remove it, so what do you put it for?

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 12:25 PM
You really want them to waste this event on content we already had instead of saving it for later on for new guildhall and gear?

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkGuild hall won't help on expansion maps too many players lack arcane gear, and temple events don't fill that need, what's more urgently guild hall decoration or balancing players for expansion 81?

shiekh
08-23-2021, 12:25 PM
I got a question for ya.

Do we get arc fields event instead of honor ctf.. Or ur going to delay expansion??

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 12:26 PM
It is better that they put arcanite fields, it is known that sts takes time to think or modify things out of nowhere, if they had put in the road mapIt is better that they put arcanite fields, it is known that sts takes time to think or modify things out of nowhere, if they had put in the road map arcanite fields and then remove it, so what do you put it for?

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante TapatalkAnd it is known that things will not be arcane, it will take time to come out until December, and it will be very expensive and not everyone has gold, to buy

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 12:29 PM
I got a question for ya.

Thus I offer this humble poll for your consideration:What they must remove is dragkin temple event, there are many people without armor weapons and they do not play those events,That's why arcanite fields is better than that event to survive when nothing is won in that event.,Remove draking temple and put arcanite fields of 2020It's the best thing to do

mklucasjt
08-23-2021, 12:30 PM
What they must remove is dragkin temple event, there are many people without armor weapons and they do not play those events,That's why arcanite fields is better than that event to survive when nothing is won in that event.,Remove draking temple and put arcanite fields of 2020It's the best thing to do

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalk+1

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalk

flashio
08-23-2021, 12:33 PM
Important Note: view this Poll on a PC or other device that shows full web content!

If you view on a mobile forums app you might not see the poll or be able to vote!!

Off-topic.
It would be idea to have more "poll" threads made by threads to see what players would rather want on "x" stuff such as what theme the next new event would be, whether to add more forum related events, what date to drop "x" item/content, etc.
Thx for the poll.

XxretepxX
08-23-2021, 12:42 PM
Guild hall won't help on expansion maps too many players lack arcane gear, and temple events don't fill that need, what's more urgently guild hall decoration or balancing players for expansion 81?

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o TapatalkThey lack arc gear? Theres ton of arc gear in auction theres literally pages. Do you want the event to make them even cheaper or something lol, i mean i saw a few dug bows in there for 4m if thats in your budget rangehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/079e397e5e5d5e430011149de8d20d88.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/829279fc767eff8660f9738e5c774a54.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/6d6cdfad3bc207d47e02cb0683b8c22a.jpg

Scll
08-23-2021, 12:43 PM
I like this voting system

Xerofith
08-23-2021, 12:43 PM
Sts pulling all stunts to delay expansion as much as possible smh Ofc everyone's going to pick rerun arcanite event

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 12:46 PM
They lack arc gear? Theres ton of arc gear in auction theres literally pages. Do you want the event to make them even cheaper or something lol, i mean i saw a few dug bows in there for 4m if thats in your budget rangehttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/079e397e5e5d5e430011149de8d20d88.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/829279fc767eff8660f9738e5c774a54.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/6d6cdfad3bc207d47e02cb0683b8c22a.jpg

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkThe issue is that new players cannot afford to buy and need this drop to face the new expansion, in addition they are expensive and not very affordable. This event serves to balance prices mainly, many of tainted and endless set.

XxretepxX
08-23-2021, 12:47 PM
The issue is that new players cannot afford to buy and need this drop to face the new expansion, in addition they are expensive and not very affordable. This event serves to balance prices mainly, many of tainted and endless set.

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o TapatalkSo u want new players to spawn in the game with arc gear lol that makes sense

Edit- Thats what end and taints sets are for, for the new players

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 12:51 PM
So u want new players to spawn in the game with arc gear lol that makes sense

Edit- Thats what end and taints sets are for, for the new players

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkTake a look at the roadmap for the expansion of level 81 of the new maps that you will see the need for these arcane items, I've gone.

Boss807
08-23-2021, 12:52 PM
Focus on expansion

StayOnTop
08-23-2021, 12:57 PM
Focus on expansion

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 12:59 PM
Are fake account votes counted? you have the control, be aware of that...

@cinco

arcanefid
08-23-2021, 01:00 PM
It would've been better to know more about this, but either way, I voted to re-run the same event. Gives players a chance to have the arcane gear so they don't feel left behind when expansion starts.

And I also need some Volcanium walls because they look so good.

Pyroflame
08-23-2021, 01:10 PM
Yes pls, i would love to have it back but please don't change the event road map again.

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 01:11 PM
It would've been better to know more about this, but either way, I voted to re-run the same event. Gives players a chance to have the arcane gear so they don't feel left behind when expansion starts.

And I also need some Volcanium walls because they look so good.+1

Encryptions
08-23-2021, 01:11 PM
Only way I will agree to rerelease is if you bring arc fields back on a sooner date possibly before christmas that brings us an ice theme. We have shadow theme and fire theme, ice during a date close to christmas would fit in and not screw the guild owners over as in them missing out on a possibly new gh and house designers missing out on some cool furnish items.

THE GOLDEN KING
08-23-2021, 01:22 PM
I like this voting system

+1 for this poll system.

arcanefid
08-23-2021, 01:24 PM
I got a question for ya.

If this gets enough votes to run, when can we expect to play the event? This week?

papas
08-23-2021, 01:42 PM

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkThis will not change the time when arcane fields will come after expansion. Which It will be in 2022 propably

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 01:55 PM
It's simple who is already rich and doesn't need to buy anything else and already has full items You won't want it, and whoever is in need and doesn't have gold to buy will want it, because the last event of the last month didn't give gold and expansion coming, let's see how it looks.

Kystone
08-23-2021, 01:57 PM
Or just bring it back as a filler event while working on expansion… free gold for everyone

Oawaoebi
08-23-2021, 02:00 PM
Focus on expansion bring it out, then fields with underwater guildhall.

mklucasjt
08-23-2021, 02:02 PM
arcanite Field is indispensable for both new players, many are starting now, whenever possible I help every newcomer where to farm, pass the tips of always nord elite farm and in events, many were excited with the idea of ​​arcanite Fields told them that this is an event that they could raise themselves well, many stopped after the change of event, most who are here on the forum who do not want this event is because they already have enough Gold or are already full equipment.

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 02:03 PM
I got a question for ya.

Thus I offer this humble poll for your consideration:put the arcanite fields event even if there is no new hall. It is important to know that there are rich people and no, do not forget the people who start to play, No new person will play dragkin, only those with more than 1.8k int, str, dex will play since they hold on, and for the new ones, what? They had a lot of time to plan it, and they come to change the road map, there are new people and no, do not forget it is a reminder.
Besides they should remove draking event and put arcanite fields eventBesides they should remove draking event and put arcanite fields event Last year the event was a scam as in previous years. Everyone counts and the new ones do not know how to use a forum and that is why I REMEMBER YOU NOT TO FORGET THE NEWS.

papas
08-23-2021, 02:03 PM
Focus on expansion bring it out, then fields with underwater guildhall.Lol

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 02:06 PM
I got a question for ya.

Thus I offer this humble poll for your consideration:Keep in mind that there are many factors

Xuds
08-23-2021, 02:07 PM
You and everyone else had 2 years to get gold, any newcoming players shouldnt be easily given the best gear in the game so easily

mklucasjt
08-23-2021, 02:07 PM
put the arcanite fields event even if there is no new hall. It is important to know that there are rich people and no, do not forget the people who start to play, No new person will play dragkin, only those with more than 1.8k int, str, dex will play since they hold on, and for the new ones, what? They had a lot of time to plan it, and they come to change the road map, there are new people and no, do not forget it is a reminder.
Besides they should remove draking event and put arcanite fields eventBesides they should remove draking event and put arcanite fields event Last year the event was a scam as in previous years. Everyone counts and the new ones do not know how to use a forum and that is why I REMEMBER YOU NOT TO FORGET THE NEWS.

papas
08-23-2021, 02:13 PM
Guys you shouldn't make it so big deal. More arcane gears 76 won't make any diferens in game or economy. What makes diferens are op awakes. And not available now. I don't remember if there is risk for hc community run this event. It will be great opportunity for non plat hc players get some gears. Don't forget hardcore players. More joining this mode every season. :))
Shouldn't delay expansion tho. Get back to previous roadmap without ctf honor week.

mklucasjt
08-23-2021, 02:13 PM
arcanite Field is indispensable for both new players, many are starting now, whenever possible I help every newcomer where to farm, pass the tips of always nord elite farm and in events, many were excited with the idea of ​​arcanite Fields told them that this is an event that they could raise themselves well, many stopped after the change of event, most who are here on the forum who do not want this event is because they already have enough Gold or are already full equipment.

Enviado de meu SM-G950F usando o Tapatalkup

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 02:14 PM
You and everyone else had 2 years to get gold, any newcoming players shouldnt be easily given the best gear in the game so easilyThe items are expensive, it should be accessible for expansion and not all have gold loot, and there is a need for op equipment for the dragkin temple.

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 02:15 PM
You and everyone else had 2 years to get gold, any newcoming players shouldnt be easily given the best gear in the game so easilyNo, it is not easy when you start from 0 when you are completely new, not everyone supports the new ones and you come to say that it is easy to improve. Not everyone understands the game .Do you come to tell me that it is easy to get a good gear? Please mostly use gold and platinum so you can have. And they can play arcanite fields and if they are surprised they will be excited, just as I was excited when I dropped my arcane item my first arcane item which was an egg nekro. But it is not easy to have gear if you are someone new that you do not know in the game.

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 02:18 PM
Guys you shouldn't make it so big deal. More arcane gears 76 won't make any diferens in game or economy. What makes diferens are op awakes. And not available now. I don't remember if there is risk for hc community run this event. It will be great opportunity for non plat hc players get some gears. Don't forget hardcore players. More joining this mode every season. :))
Shouldn't delay expansion tho. Get back to previous roadmap without ctf honor week.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk+1

Encryptions
08-23-2021, 02:18 PM
Please quit using new player excuses in every single thing event related. Use realistic examples and compare etc. This event is for guild halls and houses mainly, not for new players to gain millions because millions isn't possible unless you are ultra lucky and loot an arcane which last I remember took many people 100+ runs and this event costs energy.
My proposition is bring this event back right now if you want to but it has to be brought back in November / December with an ice theme. If you want an event for new players rerelease egg zavior or levelar. Fix their hp to lv 1-76 so they don't despawn on people who are unable to do tons of damage. Levelar would be perfect since we have expansion upcoming.

Hamburgerking
08-23-2021, 02:20 PM
Guys I'm not here to argue with anyone but expansion is more important than arc fields right now, especially if it is a rerelease. Not only will a rerelease lower the bar for future events (especially major ones like this), it means we won't get a new version of fields until probably well into 2022. Having this event now would benefit me a ton (I'm broke as heck rn and it could easily make me several mil to use later) but it would be so much better for everyone if we just have patience and wait for after the 81 release.

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 02:21 PM
Please quit using new player excuses in every single thing event related. Use realistic examples and compare etc. This event is for guild halls and houses mainly, not for new players to gain millions because millions isn't possible unless you are ultra lucky and loot an arcane which last I remember took many people 100+ runs and this event costs energy.
My proposition is bring this event back right now if you want to but it has to be brought back in November / December with an ice theme.Yes, but not all guilds accept low levels from 1-70, most ask for +71 And that is more for the master of each guild is not in general for allAnd that is more for the master of each guild is not in general for all Each Master will know if he does it or not, and I repeat So why do they put item arcane? Should it then be pure item for hall? This event has to do with several factors, not just one, and the new ones MUST NOT BE FORGOTTEN.

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 02:22 PM
Guys I'm not here to argue with anyone but expansion is more important than arc fields right now, especially if it is a rerelease. Not only will a rerelease lower the bar for future events (especially major ones like this), it means we won't get a new version of fields until probably well into 2022. Having this event now would benefit me a ton (I'm broke as heck rn and it could easily make me several mil to use later) but it would be so much better for everyone if we just have patience and wait for after the 81 release.There will be expansion work will not stop, only the event will be implemented without causing any damage to the progress.

Allgot
08-23-2021, 02:22 PM
Better focus in Arcanite Fields

Enviado de meu SM-A505GT usando o Tapatalk

Analytical
08-23-2021, 02:23 PM
I got a question for ya.

Truth is, the expansion is mainly for older players. I mean think about it, how many % of new players would be able to level up to level 81 in time to enjoy the expansion? I have made friends with a couple of new players while leveling up my other characters, they even have trouble getting past level 61 let alone unlocking festerfang maps or 76-81 maps. While I understand those who wanted new players/poorer players to have some gold making avenues, the event does not need to come up rushed, it could come after the expansion, i.e. when sts has a bit more time to design new rewards, and even possibly introduce say 1 piece of new 81 gear through the event on top of the 76 arcane gears.

The thing is Arcanite field is unlike awakening events, last standing honor etc where you could just enable the event anytime with a click of a button. Just like some who mentioned ice guild halls, new craftable arcanite pets etc - the nature of the event needs it to be made up of new rewards not just letting people farm 76 arcane gears that's already gonna be gradually replaced by Level 81 soon, why add more 76 gears into the market when you want to encourage people to level up to 81 as soon as possible so that they can open new locks, get the new lvl 81 to the market?

Supporting sts to rerun one of the iconic annual events in 2020 may make this to be the precursor to possibly many more repeated annual events in the future with no new rewards.

If sts can't/don't have the time to do one, it is easy - just don't. If you ask this question to a computer it will only tell you 1 or 0 . There's no in between or a half-S work. You either do it with excellence/effort or don't do it at all.

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 02:23 PM
My proposition is bring this event back right now if you want to but it has to be brought back in November / December with an ice theme. If you want an event for new players rerelease egg zavior or levelar. Fix their hp to lv 1-76 so they don't despawn on people who are unable to do tons of damage. Levelar would be perfect since we have expansion upcoming.No hall item will serve any bass, and they would sell it if but not everyone knows how to sell or what this is,And in the cities there are many scammers wanting to buy everything very cheap They are not excuses, it is simply the truth, many do not like the draking event, and this event is supposed to be to improve gear, right? They can obtain items without awakening and improve little by little

octavos
08-23-2021, 02:28 PM
ill farm stuff, done matter if it's old.

Encryptions
08-23-2021, 02:29 PM
Many don't like the dragkin event because its not an easy 1 shot every mob 999x run event to play. Its for end game mostly but devs do split end game and mid game for it as in mid game can get to the bosses and kill them for loot while end game run for lb.
I am just speaking truth, no fabrication.
Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 02:32 PM
Many don't like the dragkin event because its not an easy 1 shot every mob 999x run event to play. Its for end game mostly but devs do split end game and mid game for it as in mid game can get to the bosses and kill them for loot while end game run for lb.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkYes, but why put that event? Better remove the event and put arcanite fields after expansion, after all, not everyone will cry to acquire the new weapons and I mean the ones that are new, half new, the new weapons will be around 300m which not everyone can have, currently I have 120m, and I farm but sometimes it bores farm, and it is not showing off I am simply clearnew, half new, the new weapons will be around 300m which not everyone can have, currently I have 120m, and I farm but sometimes it bores farm, and it is not showing off I am simply clear That it is better to support new ones to play that event than to put dragkin

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 02:35 PM
I am just speaking truth, no fabrication.
Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkYou are a person who records, and you should be supporting all of ArcanYou are a person who records, and you should be supporting all of Arcan You do not support arcanite fieldsYou do not support arcanite fields So what are you going to record for? In youtube if you don't want to support here Do not make me laugh, hahahaha everyone seeks draking for lb and I seek to put arcanite fields for all Arcane lDo not make me laugh, hahahaha everyone seeks draking for lb and I seek to put arcanite fields for all Arcane l I vote etc, but well, every opinion counts and should be counted, not because you record on YouTube means that you are worth more than me
Here it is fair and equitable [emoji106]

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 02:35 PM
Please vote.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkGuys need to equip themselves properly for the dragkin temple and expansion 81 the ones that are left, do this little favor ;)

XxretepxX
08-23-2021, 02:36 PM
People using new players as an excuse to bring this event and try to make gold from ithttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/e0727cda54516976c636256ab67ce2e2.jpg

Encryptions
08-23-2021, 02:40 PM
You are a person who records, and you should be supporting all of ArcanYou are a person who records, and you should be supporting all of Arcan You do not support arcanite fieldsYou do not support arcanite fields So what are you going to record for? In youtube if you don't want to support here Do not make me laugh, hahahaha everyone seeks draking for lb and I seek to put arcanite fields for all Arcane lDo not make me laugh, hahahaha everyone seeks draking for lb and I seek to put arcanite fields for all Arcane l I vote etc, but well, every opinion counts and should be counted, not because you record on YouTube means that you are worth more than me
Here it is fair and equitable [emoji106]

Where did I say I didn't support fields?
I can record other games etc I do youtube for fun, not for fame or to use people etc I said this many times.
Where did I say I was better than you?

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 02:42 PM
People using new players as an excuse to bring this event and try to make gold from ithttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/e0727cda54516976c636256ab67ce2e2.jpg

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkI am not poor, I do not even have to make excuses, nor have you seen my warr, currently I lead a Latin guild I come from 2013 and I have appeared in certain videos of yt, I have been top 10 ursoth 2021,Top 25 Halloween 2020, I was top 50 in goblin event 2020, and soon I will be top Max Aps As for you to tell me that I'm not serious or I'm a clown in a photoAs for you to tell me that I'm not serious or I'm a clown in a photo I like to help and sincerely I am serious I do not have to lieI like to help and sincerely I am serious I do not have to lie People like you are who want them not to advance Everybody wants fields not to come, and ftsg comeEverybody wants fields not to come, and ftsg come And it's not showing off but I **** people who say that Sincerely people like you is that they believeSincerely people like you is that they believe I don't need to play draking even if they put it on, but then I never play it, never mI don't need to play draking even if they put it on, but then I never play it, never m But you come to want to offend me when you don't know me, I simply respect everyone's opinions and everyone has the right to have an opinion.But do not come to make fun that this than the other that I make excuses People like you think they are rich and want to dovetail everythingPeople like you think they are rich and want to dovetail everything Don't talk if you don't know the people !!

Doorman
08-23-2021, 02:42 PM
y all this is getting funny, do more polls :stupid:

XxretepxX
08-23-2021, 02:43 PM
I am not poor, I do not even have to make excuses, nor have you seen my warr, currently I lead a Latin guild I come from 2013 and I have appeared in certain videos of yt, I have been top 10 ursoth 2021,Top 25 Halloween 2020, I was top 50 in goblin event 2020, and soon I will be top Max Aps As for you to tell me that I'm not serious or I'm a clown in a photoAs for you to tell me that I'm not serious or I'm a clown in a photo I like to help and sincerely I am serious I do not have to lieI like to help and sincerely I am serious I do not have to lie People like you are who want them not to advance Everybody wants fields not to come, and ftsg comeEverybody wants fields not to come, and ftsg come And it's not showing off but I **** people who say that Sincerely people like you is that they believeSincerely people like you is that they believe I don't need to play draking even if they put it on, but then I never play it, never mI don't need to play draking even if they put it on, but then I never play it, never m But you come to want to offend me when you don't know me, I simply respect everyone's opinions and everyone has the right to have an opinion.But do not come to make fun that this than the other that I make excuses People like you think they are rich and want to dovetail everythingPeople like you think they are rich and want to dovetail everything Don't talk if you don't know the people !!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante TapatalkThats cool and all but i dont remember asking

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 02:44 PM

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkIt offends that they come to make fun when they do not know people, and that we make excuses, please better not speak if you do not know, talk about something else but you do not know meIt offends that they come to make fun when they do not know people, and that we make excuses, please better not speak if you do not know, talk about something else but you do not know me It is neither bragging nor presuming because there are people richer than me, I simply give my opinion so that five can see and decide with the other admin etc.

Doorman
08-23-2021, 02:48 PM
fr now, this was only a poll, y all taking it too seriously, just vote, yes or no, it s simple, it won't change a thing anyway

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 02:48 PM
Where did I say I didn't support fields?
I can record other games etc I do youtube for fun, not for fame or to use people etc I said this many times.
Where did I say I was better than you?

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkYes but you record from this game and you want to bring dragkin temple event and you don't want them to put fields

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 02:49 PM
fr now, this was only a poll, y all taking it too seriously, just vote, yes or no, it s simple, it won't change a thing anywayOk, yes

Encryptions
08-23-2021, 02:50 PM
We don't care if the event comes or not but people using excuses that make no sense like "new players need to make gold so bring arc fields" is annoying. Just simply ask for a different event to come as I suggested eggzav or levelar. We all know arc fields isn't that good for when it comes to making gold. Its a house / guild hall event.
If you want an event for making gold ask then and maybe you shall recieve. Cinco is asking for our input, arc fields hasn't been out yet and he spent his time on expansion. He gives us the choice to choose now or later. I personally would say later so they have time to add new stuff to it and they can release a real money making event such as levelar / eggzav rn since we haven't had a real gold making event for a while lately.

Boss807
08-23-2021, 02:52 PM
Lol why drama just vote no need to make a scene

Doorman
08-23-2021, 02:53 PM
Lol why drama just vote no need to make a scene

dont worry, they ll keep going, just grab some popcorn and enjoy

Encryptions
08-23-2021, 02:56 PM
Lol why drama just vote no need to make a sceneNo drama :) just trying to explain that theres no need to force an event by using "new player" excuses.

waflm
08-23-2021, 02:59 PM
Yes, i vote for arcanite field

Enviado desde mi SM-G610M mediante Tapatalk

XxretepxX
08-23-2021, 03:02 PM
Bring arcanite event for new players guys yayyyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/a43cfee6d7e05c9217cca114b68c21f4.jpg

prada3928
08-23-2021, 03:08 PM
What they must remove is dragkin temple event, there are many people without armor weapons and they do not play those events,That's why arcanite fields is better than that event to survive when nothing is won in that event.,Remove draking temple and put arcanite fields of 2020It's the best thing to do

Enviado desde mi SM-J810M mediante Tapatalk

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 03:14 PM
Bring arcanite event for new players guys yayyyhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/a43cfee6d7e05c9217cca114b68c21f4.jpg

Sent from my LM-K500 using TapatalkMe seeing from my throne that you do not want arcanite fields236359

Encryptions
08-23-2021, 03:18 PM
That uhh.. throne is bought with plat. Not obtained / earned in fields.

XxretepxX
08-23-2021, 03:19 PM
Me seeing from my throne that you do not want arcanite fields236359

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 8 mediante Tapatalkthats cool and all... BUT once again, i dont remember asking

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 03:23 PM
That uhh.. throne is bought with plat. Not obtained / earned in fields.

Sent from my SM-G892A using TapatalkI have more thrones, but I like the golden throne: v236361

Essleoonyxx
08-23-2021, 03:31 PM
Yes put arcanite, this would not affect the expansion since it will be practically the same

Doorman
08-23-2021, 03:35 PM
here's a fun fact, arcanite fields sucks, enjoy

Atropina
08-23-2021, 03:41 PM
I vote to put arcanite fields and second to Rangersss

Encryptions
08-23-2021, 03:41 PM
Heres how I look at it, if people who want this event again right now would say something like "I didn't get to make the guild hall last time or I didn't get to make the furnish I wanted so I would like to have this event again" I would agree and be fine with it but you guys who want the event are saying stuff like "new players need gold" when this event is terrible for making gold. Its specifically a guild hall / house event; not a gold making event.
Just ask for a different event that actually makes good gold. *cough cough* levelar / eggzavior.

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 03:45 PM
Heres how I look at it, if people who want this event again right now would say something like "I didn't get to make the guild hall last time or I didn't get to make the furnish I wanted so I would like to have this event again" I would agree and be fine with it but you guys who want the event are saying stuff like "new players need gold" when this event is terrible for making gold. Its specifically a guild hall / house event; not a gold making event.
Just ask for a different event that actually makes good gold. *cough cough* levelar / eggzavior.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalkgood question about the guild hall, one more reason to return

+1

Xuds
08-23-2021, 03:54 PM
thats honestly a pretty good idea, levlar to help the newer levels reach 76. And eggzavier for an even overall chance for new and old players to profit from before event. Maybe they can do both for 1 week?

Ex. 2 hours of eggzavier --> close --> open --> levlar --> repeat

sort of like how the honor timer works

Kingangell
08-23-2021, 04:40 PM
personally i agree for arcanite fields and i dont think it affects expansion

Enviado desde mi DUB-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Irg
08-23-2021, 05:06 PM
But why not? Everyone loves it, because you can loot a lot of gear for free and make profit that way

Ferhatatalay72
08-23-2021, 05:19 PM
Even if it comes, there is a drop in the guild hall slot or boss with just a new addition.

arcanefid
08-23-2021, 05:22 PM
In this whole thread only 2 people said that the event would be good for new players. Why make it sound like everyone is talking about it? It's only in your heads.

Also, Eggzavier or Levlar before expansion is a trash idea.

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 05:35 PM
thats honestly a pretty good idea, levlar to help the newer levels reach 76. And eggzavier for an even overall chance for new and old players to profit from before event. Maybe they can do both for 1 week?

sort of like how the honor timer worksbut that's a bad idea, think about the others apart in egg zavier you have to spend gold for the 1h elixirs, and then not everyone can pay them and they get together in 4 and then one can scam thembut that's a bad idea, think about the others apart in egg zavier you have to spend gold for the 1h elixirs, and then not everyone can pay them and they get together in 4 and then one can scam them Instead fields is free with energy without the need to spend gold, And the one from xp please know that if that event comes, levels 76 cannot use 5k xp boxes That is more for the low if they want to buy it or not,But there is an opinion on everythingBut there is an opinion on everything I'm not saying shut up but this is my point of view.

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 05:38 PM

sort of like how the honor timer worksHow many heroic arcane pets would fall to you in egg zavier? Apart from the fact that they are devalued, you want to devalue them more, Let the pets go up in price, give them time, you want things to be devalued more.

Oakmaiden
08-23-2021, 05:46 PM
How many heroic arcane pets would fall to you in egg zavier? Apart from the fact that they are devalued, you want to devalue them more, Let the pets go up in price, give them time, you want things to be devalued more.

Let’s just edit a couple of words..https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210823/0d3ea3480f7e33a87d5336a0cf4eb431.jpg
Change Eggzavior to Arcanite Fields and change pets to Arc gears....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Keytokey
08-23-2021, 05:49 PM
yes of course

Keytokey
08-23-2021, 05:54 PM
yes indeed i agree

Keytokey
08-23-2021, 05:57 PM
yes of course

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 05:57 PM

sort of like how the honor timer worksa pet helps yes, but not as much as an arcane geara pet helps yes, but not as much as an arcane gear Increase stats for arcane items, So it would be a bad idea right now egg zavier and the other events that you put, When those already passed in this year

Keytokey
08-23-2021, 05:59 PM
yes indeed i greee

Rangersss
08-23-2021, 06:01 PM
yes indeed i greeeYes, if we already saw you, we already saw you, let the others comment[emoji276]

Keytokey
08-23-2021, 06:01 PM
I also agree with that, handsome warrior

Keytokey
08-23-2021, 06:04 PM
but this is event of a heroic level, of a poethical arcanite death heroic engine level of potency and bravery

tripexxx
08-23-2021, 06:06 PM
+1 Bring Back Arcanite Fields 2020

Sent from Ichigo Kurosaki

octavos
08-23-2021, 06:11 PM
Its funny that this discussion is going to be based on 53 players lol.

Keytokey
08-23-2021, 06:14 PM
Its funny that this discussion is going to be based on 53 players lol.

53 men and women and children fighting for the arcanite zhulong in an arcanite fields heroic of jarl gruwald yes?

Keytokey
08-23-2021, 06:16 PM
yes key i agree to therules of conduct i must defeat jadis gearloose in northal dungeon for heroic guenivere

Keytokey
08-23-2021, 06:19 PM
i think u are right

Levistonyy
08-23-2021, 06:33 PM
How about bring back eggzavier event instead

octavos
08-23-2021, 06:44 PM
I think the whole "forget it" meaning, it will NOT be released later on lol...so it a do or die kinda thing. So to those who think it will...will be in for a nice surprise XD

Terracraft
08-23-2021, 07:34 PM
50:50 now lolll

biepit
08-23-2021, 08:01 PM
My suggestion is to replace the "Event Honor capture the flag" by arcanite fields for 1 week without energy, so they can go more often, just like last year, game needs belt drop Wrangler's Arc, Armor Arc, Helmet Arc, is getting It is more and more difficult to find, and for new players to also equip and level with the expansion, so that it is fair, we need fun, long boredoms already and events and expansion are a set for this fun, those who do not want this event simply do not want to have the displeasure of losing gold for items already purchased, but we have this general need @cinco

yes aggre let make it cinco

aikl
08-23-2021, 08:10 PM
if it will buy you more time while finishing the awesome expansion, then I'm fine with it. Anyways, I have not participated in last year event so it will be my first. Thanks sts!

hundurlee
08-23-2021, 08:27 PM
I think this is the solution
@cinco, lets play arcanite fields now but since we already played 2020 one, after expansion we should be able to change our loot. So make the loots bound and make us save them for swap with new drops. For example: ppl will have volcanium stuff again. So AFTER 81, you can have a work about what we will have on arcanite fields 2021. After that we swap our stuffs or not. So thats way, new people can play and old ppl can have their ice staff or what ever we gonna have. You can tell us what item we will change with what item. Thats all work for you now. Just telling. You can even tell later.. i guess Basically we will play arcanite fields 2020 now. but since no time to work for new version, we will swap the items after 81. We will change them with what we were gonna have on 2021 version.

Mythocrisis
08-23-2021, 08:46 PM
I vote for no arcanite fields, before expansion,
That's the best news of expansion we waiting for, and roadmap says September,

To all the people asking for arcanite fields, they might put in arc event and push back expansion date to suit and who knows might be way longer.
Think about what you're asking.

Unless they give that fields is for this 1 week instead of the honor ctf event, there's no good reason for it to delay the expansion already 2 years due.

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 08:49 PM
I vote for no arcanite fields, before expansion,
That's the best news of expansion we waiting for, and roadmap says September,

To all the people asking for arcanite fields, they might put in arc event and push back expansion date to suit and who knows might be way longer.
Think about what you're asking.

Unless they give that fields is for this 1 week instead of the honor ctf event, there's no good reason for it to delay the expansion already 2 years due.Exactly putting yourself in the place of the next event that is unnecessary "honor capture the flag" will not mess up the expansion calendar or the next events.

+1

Verbie
08-23-2021, 09:06 PM
Vote no, thanks for asking our feedback.

hozukreti
08-23-2021, 09:08 PM
If we choose no to Arcane field, that means no Arcane Field event until next year event. We gonna skip 2021 Arcane field event I believed.

octavos
08-23-2021, 09:21 PM
If we choose no to Arcane field, that means no Arcane Field event until next year event. We gonna skip 2021 Arcane field event I believed.

That I correct, how I read it...so vote yes :)

Stephencobear
08-23-2021, 11:14 PM
Hhmm
My opinion is in the minority
How predictable
=D

Stephencobear
08-23-2021, 11:20 PM

Out of “thanks” it seems..

worshipped
08-23-2021, 11:31 PM
I have a better idea maybe, instead of arcanite fields, bring back jarl event for next week instead of honor CTF. And change the jarl event in the later months to "arcanite fields 2021". Imo this is a good idea as it will solve the house slot issue and overpriced house deeds/location price. And give sts time to work on arcanite 2021 fields for newer loot. Nobody minds if the jarl event is same as before since kill ring is still in demand.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
08-23-2021, 11:34 PM
I have a better idea maybe, instead of arcanite fields, bring back jarl event for next week instead of honor CTF. And change the jarl even in the later months to "arcanite fields 2021". Imo this is a good idea as it will solve the house slot issue and overpriced house deeds/location price. And give sts time to work on arcanite 2021 fields for newer loot. Nobody minds if the jarl event is same as before since kill ring is still in demand.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using TapatalkJarl is the "Occupy windmoree" for the month of October is already listed, subject here is the need for arcanite fields

worshipped
08-23-2021, 11:38 PM
Jarl is the "Occupy windmoree" for the month of October is already listed, subject here is the need for arcanite fields

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o TapatalkYes i know, if you had read the whole passage instead of replying you could understand that i suggested to swap the events.

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Nocturnus
08-23-2021, 11:39 PM
+1 with all arc 76 dropable and all previous arcanite furniture and item recipes to craft

conat
08-23-2021, 11:44 PM
I'll preefer arcanite fields instead honor ctf

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Cuboxyt
08-23-2021, 11:48 PM
I got a question for ya.

Thus I offer this humble poll for your consideration:Ye arcanite is best event for good gear in expansion

Enviado desde mi moto g(6) play mediante Tapatalk

Inozuke
08-23-2021, 11:49 PM
position as it was in 2020 but with all the arcana 76 of the loot in chief.
I also want to ask if you can put the first version of what was the volcanum throne but on a chair.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210824/0361f8b82406bb07a713ca658aaa13db.jpg

Enviado desde mi LGLS755 mediante Tapatalk

Yamatee
08-23-2021, 11:54 PM
+1 fields back

namansharma99910
08-24-2021, 12:02 AM
No -1 , fields is a great event having the same rewards will make it less fun to play

Sent from my RMX2027 using Tapatalk

Boss807
08-24-2021, 12:11 AM
arcinite field event will it push expansion further away or it won’t change

isensei
08-24-2021, 12:19 AM
I waited for arcanite field :((

Sent from my RMX2151 using Tapatalk

Inozuke
08-24-2021, 12:30 AM
No drama :) just trying to explain that theres no need to force an event by using "new player" excuses.

you shut up, you already have all the equipment to the maximum, you have no right to speak for those who do not have arcanum 76. You are also a warrior who will know what it's like to be a rogue (excluded from farm gold maps). this is an opportunity for them to equip themselves since the warriors do not help but you occupy yourself sucking on their boots so they can take you

Mobilebeast
08-24-2021, 12:41 AM
Focus on expansion and release arcanite fields later this year ;=;

Sent from my INE-LX2r using Tapatalk

Araleuidev
08-24-2021, 01:41 AM
We need this event

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildi

Justbadwolf
08-24-2021, 01:41 AM
Delay it pls.
We need expansion ….

Keytokey
08-24-2021, 01:57 AM
yes, yes baby girl little chikita touching futumsh in bathtub with jadis gearloose

Marosok
08-24-2021, 02:22 AM
Yes to this, but it would be nice to start it this Thursday, anything is better than pvp events.

mklucasjt
08-24-2021, 02:44 AM
Yes to this, but it would be nice to start it this Thursday, anything is better than pvp events.+1

Araleuidev
08-24-2021, 02:45 AM
Yes to this, but it would be nice to start it this Thursday, anything is better than pvp events.

Yep

QuaseT
08-24-2021, 02:57 AM
Besides all drama, many hardcores (especially seasonals) would love to have another opportunity for arcanes. I personally still need an abyss armor there.

Advocacies
08-24-2021, 03:13 AM
We're fine having the same as last field along with arcane 76 many of us struggling to buy arcane 76 due to less supply and expensive this would be good opportunity for us to gear up before expansion hit at least 2 weeks of fields and expansion that should be good better than having a useless pvp event

Encryptions
08-24-2021, 03:29 AM
you shut up, you already have all the equipment to the maximum, you have no right to speak for those who do not have arcanum 76. You are also a warrior who will know what it's like to be a rogue (excluded from farm gold maps). this is an opportunity for them to equip themselves since the warriors do not help but you occupy yourself sucking on their boots so they can take youI don't think you know how this event works..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Cyganbezraczek
08-24-2021, 03:52 AM
Need rush with 81, but dnt need rush with 81 gear... Cool

whats hard to understand? rush with 81 cause they told us it will be soon, and this soon is getting longer and longer, I dont blame them for that but thats why they have pressure to do it asap. And everyone who played others expansions know that new gear want be available right after

hundurlee
08-24-2021, 05:11 AM
change the event later, change the event things later. Let us play now. Make a work later for swapping event things.

hundurlee
08-24-2021, 05:19 AM
I think this is the solution
@cinco, lets play arcanite fields now but since we already played 2020 one, after expansion we should be able to change our loot. So make the loots bound and make us save them for swap with new drops. For example: ppl will have volcanium stuff again. So AFTER 81, you can have a work about what we will have on arcanite fields 2021. After that we swap our stuffs or not. So thats way, new people can play and old ppl can have their ice staff or what ever we gonna have. You can tell us what item we will change with what item. Thats all work for you now. Just telling. You can even tell later.. i guess Basically we will play arcanite fields 2020 now. but since no time to work for new version, we will swap the items after 81. We will change them with what we were gonna have on 2021 version.

maybe we can have something similar?

terapan
08-24-2021, 05:29 AM
No, but yes...

Actually, i need abyssal and skrat staff for my sorcerer char (the other side my warrior and Rogue ready for expansion) for grinding 81cap. Hmm...

Its ok to me to loot old Arcane field event. You can put acrane field a week before expansion so i can get them gear and ready for it.

Gzzz
08-24-2021, 05:29 AM
Now please, i need arcane set for my hardcore

Thank you

Pickname - Dougim
08-24-2021, 06:30 AM
Yes to this, but it would be nice to start it this Thursday, anything is better than pvp events.+1

Oakmaiden
08-24-2021, 06:37 AM
Btw, there are soo many cheap af Arcane gears, that I currently have 1 Arc stats set, 1 Arc gold set and 1 Arc xp set. Plus a few extra pieces to reroll next Awakens event. But go ahead and beg for more to lower the prices for my alts to go Arcane as well... slow clap for ya....

PatD
08-24-2021, 07:30 AM
Like many have mention, its already full of arcane gears!!

The most fun thing about this event is when they have a new guildhall, it make a rare event where all guild work together for a common goal!! i love the coop feeling of that event but no, seem half of the players only see this event as a way to make gold and lower the price of the supposed ultimate gears in the game...

But i am happy to see that almost half of the players who have voted understand my POV :D

Overbear
08-24-2021, 07:35 AM
Focus on expansion.

Araleuidev
08-24-2021, 08:02 AM
So i wanna say that. There are a lot of players that have been playing the game like 3 or 4 years maybe more. And these players want to rush to expansion cause they already have everything they need. (I mean gears,gold etc.). But you need to think the other guys that just got level 76 who have no gold to buy some arc gears. And truth to be told there are a lot of ppl just got level 76.

I just wanted to say my opinions about that. Thanks[emoji847]

Pickname - Dougim
08-24-2021, 08:04 AM
So i wanna say that. There are a lot of players that have been playing the game like 3 or 4 years maybe more. And these players want to rush to expansion cause they already have everything they need. (I mean gears,gold etc.). But you need to think the other guys that just got level 76 who have no gold to buy some arc gears. And truth to be told there are a lot of ppl just got level 76.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildiThey ask for a hurry for expansion, then it's full of bugs and problems, it's below expectations after they're so sorry, crying because now only after 2 years. Haha, sts need more time that still don't understand

Oawaoebi
08-24-2021, 08:04 AM

So many players will rush sell their gear. Prices will incredibly drop don't worry about that. That will be even better for new players.

Pickname - Dougim
08-24-2021, 08:10 AM
I believe that most voted to have arcanite fields, when the poll ends? @cinco

Araleuidev
08-24-2021, 08:23 AM
So many players will rush sell their gear. Prices will incredibly drop don't worry about that. That will be even better for new players.

So and i wanna add something to what i have written. There is no need to delay the expansion, just the next event from the monster furniture event, they can switch with arcanite fields which make no delay for expansion.

My first language is not English please be kind to me hehe [emoji3059][emoji3059]
Btw there is no need to fight in the community (i’m not saying u did Oawaoebi) we’re playing same game and we all have one thing in common; to just have fun. [emoji106]

Potofgreed
08-24-2021, 08:27 AM
bring back the 2020 event.

why?

more gear and upgrading gear options in the game is better. i honestly believe gear should drop all year round.

gear for farming are a players progress and when a player cant obtain gear theyre not progressing. i believe a event like this gives players a chance to atleast try.

the game needs more arcane helms, armors ,belts, ring, amulets, and artifacts at lvl 76.

we might look at this as bad now but long term 2-4 years from now.these items will become like glint aegis, immortal weaps etc. thats unless you guys are planning to keep releasing these items over the years.

anyways bring back the event im fine with it. i personally dont need it but yeah it would be fine for the people that do.

take care

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

YeaSheGamez
08-24-2021, 08:31 AM
I see alot of you talking but as of now if your name isnt on this list right here..what ever you say doesnt matter.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210824/45cd69aecd22852c6c3d20400df1aca0.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
08-24-2021, 08:35 AM
I see alot of you talking but as of now if your name isnt on this list right here..what ever you say doesnt matter.
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210824/45cd69aecd22852c6c3d20400df1aca0.jpg

Sent from my moto g stylus using TapatalkMost of the forum is rich, however the poorest must be heard :s

Oawaoebi
08-24-2021, 08:36 AM
So and i wanna add something to what i have written. There is no need to delay the expansion, just the next event from the monster furniture event, they can switch with arcanite fields which make no delay for expansion.

My first language is not English please be kind to me hehe [emoji3059][emoji3059]
Btw there is no need to fight in the community (i’m not saying u did Oawaoebi) we’re playing same game and we all have one thing in common; to just have fun. [emoji106]

You fine me neither am a native speaker and not searching any fights. Personally I love fields event its just great. But I play for years and I can tell you events are for me well scheduled and I would not really like to see schedule breaks but nvm of that. The event will be exact the same its all good with it cool. Problem is in each event you are looting unique items/vanities. This also includes arcane fields. It would not be cool to see happening. If it happens once it might happen twice and its will decide to just more often bring exact same event back. I know its taken by far but also a possible risk. So for letting the items stay unique it should be not the same event. Imagine there would be a lb with vanities. Those vanities would have been gone in their uniqueness of 1 event. People who farmed really hard for it would feel mad of it. And there are also hoarders who are holding back items for price raise. Prices will fall back. Idc about or for hoarders but they are part of the community and should be respected too.
Sry for my bad English.

Pickname - Dougim
08-24-2021, 08:37 AM
for fairness the comments will be read "yes" "nah" and counted as votes

YeaSheGamez
08-24-2021, 08:40 AM
Most of the forum is rich, however the poorest must be heard :s

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o TapatalkI didnt see your name on that list. So i guess you wont be heard.

YeaSheGamez
08-24-2021, 08:42 AM

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o TapatalkNo. Cinco clearly said if you dont actually vote on the poll it wont be counted.

Pickname - Dougim
08-24-2021, 08:46 AM
I didnt see your name on that list. So i guess you wont be heard.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalkin the meantime don't worry all comments will be read and no one will be left behind.

;)

Oawaoebi
08-24-2021, 08:48 AM
in the meantime don't worry all comments will be read and no one will be left behind.

;)

You really think the devs will continue after page 3-4 to read more? poor devs have mercy with em

YeaSheGamez
08-24-2021, 08:53 AM
Please vote.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkSince yall dont believe me maybe this will do it. Lmao

710yalty
08-24-2021, 08:59 AM
It only makes sense that they focus expansion so (yes) focus expansion.
This field event is not only for profit and still u can still make profit but some of u just want it all.
Before expansion, if players can get their hands on more sets. It would better help them to play through the expansion.
That was really cool of cinco to make a poll for this, it really shows how important the expansion is to all of us.
Sts can always make up for field event but please guys let the expansion run smooth cause there is no making up for a bad expansion

Silentkill
08-24-2021, 09:05 AM

You clearly don’t know how polls work

Formature
08-24-2021, 09:09 AM
Change honor ctf to arc fields

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

Araleuidev
08-24-2021, 09:10 AM
Change honor ctf to arc fields

Enviado de meu SM-J260M usando o Tapatalk

Yes thats what im trying to say

menreiki.hayagan11
08-24-2021, 09:12 AM
No, just focus on expansion sirr, u don't have to rush it devs [emoji847][emoji175]

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Inozuke
08-24-2021, 09:17 AM
I don't think you know how this event works..

You know a lot? You purchased 34 Sunken Armor in this event and they all came down in price. I understand that you are angry that your investment did not work out for you and that is why you do not want the event to return. do not try to minimize me in "knowing", because you do not even know how to invest in something simple

holymoly
08-24-2021, 09:18 AM
+1 for arc fields return

Sent from my M2102J20SG using Tapatalk

Araleuidev
08-24-2021, 09:20 AM

Everyone that who wants to vote read this please! You need to open forums on pc and log in then vote. If u write here “yes” or “nah” it wont count.

isensei
08-24-2021, 09:43 AM
+1 For Arcanite Field Return ,This is the one of the most event.

Pickname - Dougim
08-24-2021, 09:48 AM
Everyone that who wants to vote read this please! You need to open forums on pc and log in then vote. If u write here “yes” or “nah” it wont count.

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildiUp

Cinco
08-24-2021, 09:48 AM
Greetings!

After only one (1) day we've tallied a hundred and fifteen (115) votes with "Yes, bring Arcanite Fields 2020 back with no changes" ahead by a razor-thin margin of three (3) votes (59 to 56) - as of this post.

So - congratulations on keeping it interesting! Still a few more days to go before the poll closes. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

Thanks for your participation and your continued support! :-)

Nouts
08-24-2021, 09:51 AM
could remove the ctf event and put the arcanite fields in their place so as not to mess up the entire monthly organization.

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Nouts
08-24-2021, 09:53 AM
And +1 focus on expansion

Enviado de meu SM-A205G usando o Tapatalk

Pickname - Dougim
08-24-2021, 09:54 AM
Greetings!

After only one (1) day we've tallied a hundred and fifteen (115) votes with "Yes, bring Arcanite Fields 2020 back with no changes" ahead by a razor-thin margin of three (3) votes (59 to 56) - as of this post.

So - congratulations on keeping it interesting! Still a few more days to go before the poll closes. Looking forward to seeing how it progresses.

Thanks for your participation and your continued support! :-)Guys, are you hoping you can remove the capture the flag by arcanite fields soon this Thursday, does the final need more time to launch the expansion?

Castly
08-24-2021, 09:57 AM
+1 for arcane fields return

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

waflm
08-24-2021, 10:54 AM
+1 we need arcane field

Enviado desde mi SM-G610M mediante Tapatalk

conat
08-24-2021, 10:56 AM
Greetings!

Thanks for your participation and your continued support! :-)Yay !!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9S mediante Tapatalk

Zia
08-24-2021, 11:25 AM
probably because the roadmap is already updated, we should have occupy windmoore and halloween after it + no need to rush with the arc 81 gear

The roadmap? lmao. What a joke. That thing has not been accurate all year.

Zia
08-24-2021, 11:28 AM
Ok. Why dnt make ark field after expansion? I think good event to added new arc gear.

I wonder the same thing... Why is it either scratch the whole thing or do a rerun? Why not just do the event later? (and don't say roadmap, that thing is as accurate as my daily weather report).

Bigmasoud
08-24-2021, 11:51 AM
+1 for arc fields return

octavos
08-24-2021, 11:52 AM

Just say YES!

Pickname - Dougim
08-24-2021, 11:53 AM

Tapatalk kullanarak iPhone aracılığıyla gönderildiUp

trueido
08-24-2021, 11:55 AM
if we get arcanite fields now, we gonna have a 76 arcanes loot drop. if we focus expansion and postpone it, when it will come in the future, it will include better rewards.

think about it before you say "yes I want it now"

Che0
08-24-2021, 12:00 PM
I vote for arcanite fiels

Enviado desde mi SM-G930U mediante Tapatalk

octavos
08-24-2021, 12:00 PM
if we get arcanite fields now, we gonna have a 76 arcanes loot drop. if we focus expansion and postpone it, when it will come in the future, it will include better rewards.

think about it before you say "yes I want it now"

if they release now, it will be fine, because next year it will release again meaning 2 events....instead of getting 1 next year....Postponed = canceled this year.

so vote Yes, for gear, farming and fun....Nothing like getting your own gear from farming...or vote no and don't farm and buy overpriced equipment from players later

Rangersss
08-24-2021, 12:04 PM
I got a question for ya.

Thus I offer this humble poll for your consideration:bring arcanite fields but on the date that is temple draking event
Draking event should be removed
It is an event where if you don't have arcane gear you can't,
so there is no drama, as encryption says haha, but no. That encryption does not want them to bring arcanite fields, they do not support their community, and they even shut it up here hahahha, Honestly, this would be a good idea to take out Draking event and put arcanite fields, and thus not touch anything elseHonestly, this would be a good idea to take out Draking event and put arcanite fields, and thus not touch anything else from the road map

Oawaoebi
08-24-2021, 12:04 PM
if they release now, it will be fine, because next year it will release again meaning 2 events....instead of getting 1 next year....Postponed = canceled this year.

so vote Yes, for gear, farming and fun....Nothing like getting your own gear from farming...or vote no and don't farm and buy overpriced equipment from players later

When expansion drops you have enough to farm, why you want farm now already? Can say like all say WhAt aBoUt tHe neW plAyeRs? those can benefit from it but not that much. I see more the problem in future new players bc they will have it even much harder when the now new players have arc items they won't want to run with the newbies.

octavos
08-24-2021, 12:12 PM
When expansion drops you have enough to farm, why you want farm now already? Can say like all say WhAt aBoUt tHe neW plAyeRs? those can benefit from it but not that much. I see more the problem in future new players bc they will have it even much harder when the now new players have arc items they won't want to run with the newbies.

devs know priority, Im not one to tell them how to run the game...Im a freken new player lol, this event is for my benefit. I've never ran this event so yea...Im not speaking for " tHe neW plAyeRs" as you so stated. I do have a guild hall im building, but it's not public.....

mabe you are newer...but im thinking of bring "Rage of Mages" back :)

don't speak for "NEWER PLAYERS" speak for your interest :) JS

Rangersss
08-24-2021, 12:17 PM
I got a question for ya.

Thus I offer this humble poll for your consideration:Yes Vote Return Fields

XsemnomeX
08-24-2021, 12:28 PM
I vote for the return of arcanite fields :3

Pimppin
08-24-2021, 12:45 PM
No no no no. Why would we want to do the same event over again. Bring forward Drakin temple event *-*

Abdur
08-24-2021, 01:04 PM
The poll ends on 08-29-2021, which means the field event(in case of win) will be after honor. So not sure where sts will insert this event.

QuaseT
08-24-2021, 01:08 PM
The poll ends on 08-29-2021, which means the field event(in case of win) will be after honor. So not sure where sts will insert this event.Most likely the week after, I guess?

They could host ctf pvp. Have the first week without any event in september, the second week with arcanite fields, third expansion and fourth dragkin temple and roadmap (which is subject to change anyways) still works out.

Pickname - Dougim
08-24-2021, 01:14 PM
The poll ends on 08-29-2021, which means the field event(in case of win) will be after honor. So not sure where sts will insert this event.All right is to finish the morning, if the "yes" wins there is no need for so many days, this will change the calendar again, change the Next event nobody wants, want to keep it in the game? @cinco

octavos
08-24-2021, 01:29 PM
No no no no. Why would we want to do the same event over again. Bring forward Drakin temple event *-*

because players like me never did it :)
just became active again last year..in October...never had a chance to farm it.

Araleuidev
08-24-2021, 01:29 PM
because players like me never did it :)

Same here

Encryptions
08-24-2021, 01:54 PM
In this whole thread only 2 people said that the event would be good for new players. Why make it sound like everyone is talking about it? It's only in your heads.

Also, Eggzavier or Levlar before expansion is a trash idea.You only say this because I am the one who mentions it. If it was anyone else you would agree with them.

YeaSheGamez
08-24-2021, 02:04 PM
So we should just rerun all the events yall missed then?

It literally brings nothing new that you cant get in game already. It would be much more fun if we waited for new items.

The majority of us did not miss the event and dont want to go through the SAME event.

And most of the people voting yes really just voting out of greed in hopes to loot something to sell. Just my opinion ima leave it here.

Doorman
08-24-2021, 02:13 PM
lemme say this one more time, why not let expansion come first and then when arc 81 gear apears, we will have arcanite fields, y all brainless! The event will be so boring if nothing new is added to it. Anyway if the devs will make it again, at least make it one week, not two

octavos
08-24-2021, 02:33 PM
lemme say this one more time, why not let expansion come first and then when arc 81 gear apears, we will have arcanite fields, y all brainless! The event will be so boring if nothing new is added to it. Anyway if the devs will make it again, at least make it one week, not two

mr.brainless here :)
but as in the writing of the great Cinco, they will not release this event again till next year and I quote "No! If it can't be a new event with new rewards, forget it!"
are you under the impression they will release fields after new cap...cuz I don't think that's how it will work.

when an event is canceled, you won't see it again till next year. if you want easy lv81 gear...id wait till Halloween. unless Cinco would like to clarify my brainlessness.

Doorman
08-24-2021, 03:06 PM
mr.brainless here :)
but as in the writing of the great Cinco, they will not release this event again till next year and I quote "No! If it can't be a new event with new rewards, forget it!"
are you under the impression they will release fields after new cap...cuz I don't think that's how it will work.

when an event is canceled, you won't see it again till next year. if you want easy lv81 gear...id wait till Halloween. unless Cinco would like to clarify my brainlessness.

aight, why do u want this event then

octavos
08-24-2021, 03:16 PM
aight, why do u want this event then
ill give you 4

1. never ran it
2. I want to try it
3. I do have a guild id love to decorate
4. best reason of all....to have fun before the cap.

if i need money, id sell some vanities and boom insta-rich.

Doorman
08-24-2021, 03:24 PM
reason 3 is a good general reason

shakedrubin
08-24-2021, 03:44 PM
Let's gooooo we need it back!

Sent from my AC2003 using Tapatalk

Chavelogg
08-24-2021, 03:59 PM
I vote yes for arcanite Fields

Boss807
08-24-2021, 06:10 PM
Arcinite event pls need arcane gears for 81 or I can’t do daily

inoxera
08-24-2021, 06:45 PM
I vote for arcanite fields. [emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

valhir
08-24-2021, 07:25 PM
Vote:expansion
swap draking for arcanite fields..

WillieMakeit
08-24-2021, 07:56 PM
Thumbs down

terapan
08-24-2021, 08:18 PM
ill give you 4

1. never ran it
2. I want to try it
3. I do have a guild id love to decorate
4. best reason of all....to have fun before the cap.

if i need money, id sell some vanities and boom insta-rich.

Yeah +1 i never run it after 4 years vacum from this game :D

zuhairkhatib40
08-24-2021, 11:21 PM
people aren't getting it, STS wants to focus on expansion that's why they are asking for "untouch", whether arc field to be same as old one OR new revamped later, nobody said about untouch or delayed/less juicy expansion

if anything, old arc fields will be a good placeholder instead of Honor, people who wanna farm can farm, people who don't wanna won't, you aren't losing anything since Honor won't be giving rewards, so if u don't wanna farm, just don't do it, you'll be sitting idle anyways even in honor until expansion arrives.

so yeah, people are voting for expansion when expansion isn't the factor here, expansion is in no way getting benefitted/harmed in any way

not to mention, 76 arc belt and Armor is a good way to get players geared up and ready for expansion, and no don't think that 76 arc is useless, 81 arc will take good chunk of time before coming

I seriously dunno why people r like "expansion.will suffer"
the only negative I see is that there'll be no new GH and furnishings for another year (at expensive of 76 arc farm), in which case it's valid to vote no (my counterargument here is, GH won't help in expansion maps yes? if you loot arcs, you can use/sell to buy other gear, or buy something for urself, twink, etc at a cheaper rate, heck you can merch,.added bonus)

the poll is between "old arc fields now with no new content like GH" vs "New arc field very much later but new GH"

speaking of which, for farmers, since it's not gonna be revamped, you can be dead sure boss loot pool will be chasm/abyss/sunk and wranglers

alfred de vera
08-25-2021, 12:04 AM
yes for arc fields so new players can farm before expansion begins..

Yanderechann
08-25-2021, 02:35 AM
If they can release it at a later date this year with new rewards I'd rather wait. But if they'll cancel it now and wait till next year to release again I'd rather run it again with same rewards as last year.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TDB using Tapatalk

goendool
08-25-2021, 04:50 AM
Focus on expansion

Erixi
08-25-2021, 07:39 AM
Focus on expansion

Enviado desde mi Mi A2 Lite mediante Tapatalk

octavos
08-25-2021, 08:20 AM
Lol, they are focusing on expansion, hence why it's the same as last year with same rewards XD
JS

:ghost:

Pickname - Dougim
08-25-2021, 08:44 AM
people aren't getting it, STS wants to focus on expansion that's why they are asking for "untouch", whether arc field to be same as old one OR new revamped later, nobody said about untouch or delayed/less juicy expansion

if anything, old arc fields will be a good placeholder instead of Honor, people who wanna farm can farm, people who don't wanna won't, you aren't losing anything since Honor won't be giving rewards, so if u don't wanna farm, just don't do it, you'll be sitting idle anyways even in honor until expansion arrives.

so yeah, people are voting for expansion when expansion isn't the factor here, expansion is in no way getting benefitted/harmed in any way

not to mention, 76 arc belt and Armor is a good way to get players geared up and ready for expansion, and no don't think that 76 arc is useless, 81 arc will take good chunk of time before coming

I seriously dunno why people r like "expansion.will suffer"
the only negative I see is that there'll be no new GH and furnishings for another year (at expensive of 76 arc farm), in which case it's valid to vote no (my counterargument here is, GH won't help in expansion maps yes? if you loot arcs, you can use/sell to buy other gear, or buy something for urself, twink, etc at a cheaper rate, heck you can merch,.added bonus)

the poll is between "old arc fields now with no new content like GH" vs "New arc field very much later but new GH"

speaking of which, for farmers, since it's not gonna be revamped, you can be dead sure boss loot pool will be chasm/abyss/sunk and wranglers+1

isensei
08-25-2021, 08:58 AM
I prefer Arcanite event 2020 than CTF event why?because this event help other new players to get some arcane items for leveling to the new level expansion .

Willl
08-25-2021, 09:14 AM
Hope all who wants Arcanite fields understand that will delay expansion and not gonna replace any other event they planned. Cinco asked if you want it, not if you want they replace an already planned event

Cinco
08-25-2021, 09:27 AM
Greetings, Legends!

We're starting to see a more decisive picture on our second day of the poll. As of this writing we have 82 in favor of an exact re-run of Arcanite Fields 2020, and 67 in opposition.

Still a few more days left for the poll. Be sure to vote!

Best wishes!

octavos
08-25-2021, 09:27 AM
Hope all who wants Arcanite fields understand that will delay expansion and not gonna replace any other event they planned. Cinco asked if you want it, not if you want they replace an already planned event

It's already been delayed/perfected, hence this poll. Better to have something to do then haveing people complain where is the update lol.

The longer the wait, the sweeter the playthough when the expansion does hit.

Gravital
08-25-2021, 12:04 PM
I really do not agree that there is field in the middle of expansion

Biomatter

Kolpertis_333
08-25-2021, 12:56 PM
Focus on expansion

Poslano sa mog VOG-L29 koristeći Tapatalk

Mythocrisis
08-25-2021, 12:59 PM
It's already been delayed/perfected, hence this poll. Better to have something to do then haveing people complain where is the update lol.

The longer the wait, the sweeter the playthough when the expansion does hit.

Buddy it's been 2 years..
It's probably the sweetest and juiciest in the same terms you're trying to describe it.
It's been given a date and an old event with no upgraded loot is going to take up the release date of the expansion and delay it for another half a month?
Think before voting because they never said anything about it replacing or delaying expansion. It's word play .

XxretepxX
08-25-2021, 01:25 PM
Nice job guys they delayed expansion again just now, next theyre gonna push it back another month [emoji1745][emoji1745]

Nocturnus
08-25-2021, 01:31 PM
Do you think that if they wanted to delay or advance the expansion, they would ask us for permission? Subject to change on a whim.

Encryptions
08-25-2021, 01:33 PM
Changes happen in life and in schedules. My advise. Get use to it, it will happen every day, not everything is promised on said date or time.

menreiki.hayagan11
08-25-2021, 01:35 PM
Changes happen in life and in schedules. My advise. Get use to it, it will happen every day, not everything is promised on said date or time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkYazz! Ghurl!![emoji140][emoji140]

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

octavos
08-25-2021, 03:19 PM
Buddy it's been 2 years..
It's probably the sweetest and juiciest in the same terms you're trying to describe it.
It's been given a date and an old event with no upgraded loot is going to take up the release date of the expansion and delay it for another half a month?
Think before voting because they never said anything about it replacing or delaying expansion. It's word play .

been playing since 2010 on sts games. 2 years is nothing for a new update lol. Have been back since October 2020 lol...but in my time back I've seen new events, new vanities, new ways to make your home better, and plat specials, the departure of G-Man...ALL while under the covid restrictions from the world pandemic. plus maybe the devs also managed to sneak in work on the new game. So in these 2 years, ive seen more things being released then the whole time playing STS games....this includes PL,SL, and DL.

STS is a small company, smaller now with the pandemic, as such is not like these other developers for fortnite or Roblox...So i would recommend to please be patient...If you dont want to run the Arcanite Fields, thats ok. But since I haven't ran it....I would like a shot at it.

This isn't a discussion on the update or a delay, but rather No new loot for you or me...but thats ok cuz Halloween is around the corner.

Stephencobear
08-25-2021, 04:14 PM
So in these 2 years, ive seen more things being released then the whole time playing STS games....this includes PL,SL, and DL.

I was allergic to hyperbole
Now I’m dead