PDA

View Full Version : <The Unknown>

GALiXENTOR
05-31-2012, 03:16 PM
<The Unknown>

Hello everyone! I am introducing a new guild to this game alongside my friend Martyntje called 'The Unknown'. This is strictly a endgame guild which means 65s-66 only.. At the moment we do not have many members but we are looking forward to accepting anyone who is ready to help us start this guild like a family of close friends. The GM is Marty BUT no one should feel like another guildee with a higher rank is superior to them. Although this guild will be taking nearly every 65/66 which is 'down' to join us we ask that you please play your characters role right. In the harsh words no one likes to hear, we are honestly taking no noobs :L Of course if you need help in getting to be a part of the guild we will happily work with you! Just hope you have some sort of idea of what is going on around you ;)

Joining the guild is as simple as finding me (Kaisercub, Kaisergalix, galixentor) in game or Marty (also Martyntje, Martyntjee, Martyntjeee) and just shooting us a PM. We just hope that whoever wants to join is trying to have a good time and be friendly to others. No one likes to see a guild list full of members who are offline or online members yet a dead Guild chat.. 'The Unknown' does not specialize in just one thing, we try to have fun doing anything that can be done in PL.

Remember that we are just starting this guild and we would appreciate any help that the community throws at us (Im not asking gear or gold wise. Im talking criticism/advice.)

Thank you all!
-GALiX

More information on the guild to be posted later.

GALiXENTOR
05-31-2012, 03:16 PM
Reserved for guild events/announcements

Martyntje
06-01-2012, 01:34 AM
Thanks kaiser to post this tread, I also want some information in it, I will pm you.

Marty.

Ps; had some issues with ranks but will fix it when I'm home.

Unknowable
11-24-2012, 07:42 PM
In DL mine is The Unknown Immortals :P (Close name)

Fao
11-24-2012, 07:45 PM
Wow so many knew guilds joining the community! :D

I wish you luck to your guild! I am horrible at PvP, so I'll just stay away :P

ArtofWar
11-24-2012, 07:51 PM
Necro!!!