View Full Version : What do you think about polls about what you think about polls

FluffNStuff
05-31-2012, 05:03 PM
Hello Some ;) .

I have noticed that making polls about making polls is a great way to get big amount of replies and views and therefore to raise mah veevee by being so cool and stuff for making a popular thread.

Vote about what do u think about polls about polls in threads ;) .

*Edit, there have been some posts in off-topic being shut down for being non-constructive, and as this is off-topic, the only way I can think of to avoid that is to add some construction equipment:

Flowman
05-31-2012, 05:06 PM
Yes.

akfury
05-31-2012, 05:06 PM
Hello Some ;) .

I have noticed that making polls about making polls is a great way to get big amount of replies and views and therefore to raise mah veevee by being so cool and stuff for making a popular thread.

lmao

drewcapu
05-31-2012, 05:10 PM
I think I think therefore I think I am

dudetus
05-31-2012, 07:11 PM
Hello Some ;) .

I think polls r rly useful and every single thread should have a poll in it :).

Hankomachos
05-31-2012, 07:14 PM
Next to mass-producing guides, I think making polls is the most important thing in one's forum career.

PianoWizzy
05-31-2012, 07:20 PM
Spelling error D;

Zaonabiuibil
05-31-2012, 08:34 PM
In a very complex theory:

IabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzTHINKabcdefghijklmnopqr stuvwxyzPOLLSabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzAREabcdefgh ijklmnopqrstuvwxyzIMPORTANT!

Deathpunch
05-31-2012, 08:54 PM
Next to mass-producing guides, I think making polls is the most important thing in one's forum career.

I think someone should mass produce a guide on making polls. Maybe I'll make a poll asking if people would think its a good idea.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

Swimmingstar
06-01-2012, 12:33 PM
There's like 999 of these.

FluffNStuff
06-01-2012, 12:39 PM
I think someone should mass produce a guide on making polls. Maybe I'll make a poll asking if people would think its a good idea.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

You might get people mad if you make a poll asking them if it is a good idea. Better to first make a poll to ask them if it is OK to make a poll to ask them if they would think it is a good idea. Then if that if that poll passes, just to be sure, you should make a poll to check to see if the poll you made to ask people if if it was OK to make a poll to ask them if it they would think it is a good idea was conducted fairly and without bias. In fact, to avoid any appearance of bias or unfairness, you should first have a poll asking people what the wording of the questions should be in the poll to ask people if it is OK to make a poll to ask them if the would think it is a good idea.

StompArtist
06-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Gather around kids. Observe this gem of a thread, this is evolution in action. A while ago the forums where flooded by random non game related threads, then as it evolve towards reaching a higher state of existence it started producing countless guides. Now it is finally making polls about everything an nothing. Soon our little forum will go into reproductive cycle and witness the birth of multiple little forums.

That kids is the power of Evolution on the Interwebz!

Samhayne
06-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Making polls about making polls is also a good way to receive an infraction from the Moderation Team asking you not to make "usless" or fluff posts. From the Forum Rules

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.

Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.

Thread closed.