PDA

View Full Version : Lvl 30 enchantress new to forums

Violentsaint
04-18-2010, 07:14 PM
hi my name is violentsaint , lvl 30 enchantress on Alterra realm

just bought the lost expedition pack yesterday and lvled to 30, bored and happy to help anyone ingame

strengh 1

dex 2

intell 161

heal lvl 5, ressurect lvl 1, frost storm lvl 5, life drain lvl 5, nightmere lvl 5, mana sheild lvl 5, bless on vitality lvl 1, blessing of might lvl 1 (also have one skill point left over, donno if i should spend it or save it incase they release more skills)

http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/3373/photozc.jpg (http://img42.imageshack.us/i/photozc.jpg/)

SlipperyJim
04-19-2010, 08:48 AM
Nice picture, too! The black robe and the flaming skull staff are very fashionable. :)

KronicDecay
04-19-2010, 09:26 AM
Haven't seen that staff yet. Is that a purple drop?

SMELTN
04-19-2010, 09:47 AM
I have the black robe, but that skull staff is awesome. Which one is it?

Violentsaint
04-19-2010, 07:36 PM
the golden staff i have was a green loot from the new lost expedition pack. the one i have is called "Flameskull Fire Flinger of Presence", usually rare item is an item of 'mastery' im sure there is a rare version of the staff i own with better stats, but i have yet to find it.

the stats for my "Flameskull Fire Flinger of Presence" req: lvl 30, 92 int
62-76 damage, 2.3 speed, 5 int, 2% hit, 1 armor.

P.S the staff i used before this was a lvl 25 blue colored gemstaff that also gave a 5+ intell boost and had almost identical stats, i just liked the look of the golden skull staff more =D

Violentsaint
04-19-2010, 09:44 PM
the golden staff i have was a green loot from the new lost expedition pack. the one i have is called "Flameskull Fire Flinger of Presence", usually rare item is an item of 'mastery' im sure there is a rare version of the staff i own with better stats, but i have yet to find it.

the stats for my "Flameskull Fire Flinger of Presence" req: lvl 30, 92 int
62-76 damage, 2.3 speed, 5 int, 2% hit, 1 armor.

P.S the staff i used before this was a lvl 25 blue colored gemstaff that also gave a 5+ intell boost and had almost identical stats, i just liked the look of the golden skull staff more =D

Was playing with an archer today doing lost expedition runs and he looted a "Flameskull Fire Flinger of Mastery!" it was purple or pink drop, apparently theres gonna be a patch soon enabling trading so i asked him to hold onto it for me.

cant find a frost robe....

also i looted a "assassins heavy crossbow" today and i tried to sell at store and it said "are you sure you want to sell this itunes purchase" apparently all gear u can purchase via itunes can be looted ingame if your lucky enough.

im exited for trade update, might trade "assassins heavy crossbow" (wich is worth like $1 in real cash) for "Flameskull Fire Flinger of Mastery!"

nathanyc
04-20-2010, 01:52 AM
Was playing with an archer today doing lost expedition runs and he looted a "Flameskull Fire Flinger of Mastery!" it was purple or pink drop, apparently theres gonna be a patch soon enabling trading so i asked him to hold onto it for me.

cant find a frost robe....

also i looted a "assassins heavy crossbow" today and i tried to sell at store and it said "are you sure you want to sell this itunes purchase" apparently all gear u can purchase via itunes can be looted ingame if your lucky enough.

im exited for trade update, might trade "assassins heavy crossbow" (wich is worth like $1 in real cash) for "Flameskull Fire Flinger of Mastery!"

you got one! lol we'll get you a better one soon lol

Violentsaint
04-20-2010, 03:44 AM
yer man i got one, its got crap stats but it looks cool atleast

cant wait for next dungeon pack, vodoo themed robes ^^

123seeyah
04-23-2010, 07:45 PM
this is what i have. IMO, its better than the "presence" version : gives you 6 int instead of 5

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e77/arjieeka/IMG_0403.png

i have 2 in fact :)