PDA

View Full Version : Baylakk's 2nd contest..prizes ;)

Baylakk
05-31-2012, 11:06 PM
Ok so...I haven't been on forums for awhile but if you remember my last contest i gave away 2mil plus.

This contest wont be quite that much.

I know theres A LOT of humania equipment design but i never saw a humania inspired VANITY item.

Anyone can enter!!

To apply simply post your IGN(in game name) and a sketch(or some other form of a pic).

If your on an IDevice and do not know how to post a picture READ THIS:
1) get app photobucket
2) go to "upload media" and select the photo you want to post
3) click on the button in the bottom right hand corner.
4) four codes should appear. Click on the last one(IMG code)
5) come back to forums and paste :)

Now comes the amount of the prizes:
1st). 500,000
2nd). 250,000
3rd). 125,000

Good luck to all!!!

By the way the contest deadline is June 13th. Only about two weeks!
Any applications posted after this date WILL NOT be considered even if it's better.

Please remember to add a description and a little phrase to go along with it.
(those that do have a description and a phrase have a better chance of winning than those who don't!)

On June 13th i will make a new thread announcing the winners!

Now that you have read this long thread(hopefully XD) have fun and POST THOSE PICS!!!!!

Xionskull
06-01-2012, 08:06 AM
(reserved- ill post my pics and descriptions here)

Swimmingstar
06-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Can we have 2?

I reserve pineapple and tiki head idea for vanity helm. Also a palm tree shield vanity shield.

Luvaria
06-01-2012, 12:13 PM
Hiya again Baylakk! I'll reserve a "Grass Hula Skirt" if I have the time. ^.^ (will work on tommorow. pardon the bad art, its just a design idea)

Overkillzzz
06-01-2012, 02:26 PM
i gotta enter a contest :) so here i am!! gonna make it now, wanted to ask,can we only do 1? or can we do helm, armor, and shield?

Suntv
06-01-2012, 03:57 PM
IGN: suntv

Picture:
http://members.chello.nl/m.koster14/suntv/contests/06.jpg

Description:
It's a scarf you can wear agains Humania's heat and it makes you less visible, hence you get more dodge (or maybe a reduction in Hit% from mobs?).

Phrase:
...who's there? *pinch*

Overkillzzz
06-01-2012, 04:15 PM
reserved palm tree vanity helm

Sryyoulose
06-01-2012, 04:36 PM
Reserved.
Water helm
Water shield.

25thninja
06-01-2012, 05:55 PM
Hey bro, nice contest, do we have to color?

25thninja
06-01-2012, 05:55 PM
And do we have to do all three?

25thninja
06-01-2012, 06:20 PM
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/ff704ed0.jpg
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/0de6cd16.jpg
Posted two for a better look.
Armor: Seaweed Armor of the Linviina Sea

Baylakk
06-01-2012, 07:36 PM
One vanity item only. You can do a shield vanity a helm vanity or an armor vanity.

Ps) I don't judge on how good your art is if you draw it with pencil. Only the idea! :)

No it does not have to be colored but it would be nice :)

Overkillzzz
06-01-2012, 09:11 PM
I'm trying to post on my Toshiba thrive not working, I'll post asap once I found out how to

Overkillzzz
06-01-2012, 11:44 PM
about found it

Overkillzzz
06-02-2012, 12:46 AM
ok heres mine..

[ATTACH]11683[/ATTACH

how it was made: Long long ago in the ancient times of humania, it was the hottest place in alterra, until one day, the one and only creator of alterra invented some sort of beach helmet that made it bareable to go into the hottness, the creator of alterra found these trees that had huge cocanuts, he cut them in half and would freeze them, then one day he found some small palm trees a couple miles away from the huge coconut trees, he grabbed one and he looked at the top of the coconut, he saw a small hole in it, he grabbed the mini palm tree and tried to see if it would fit, it did fit, then he tried putting it in a frozen coconut and he put it on, he noticed that he wasn't so hot, his creation spread around all of humania, it is only known to work on beaches like humania, and it is still known today!

name: Lvl71 coconut of warmness

phrase: "You gotta love a cold coconut with a palm tree on top!"

Stats: 10% hit due to being more concentrated and not so hot

Good luck to all the other entries!

just my helmet with a tatooed face mage

Just gotta say! When i said "how it was made" that was basically my description

Wthlite
06-03-2012, 12:52 AM
Reserved, Ill take a shot at this.

Baylakk
06-06-2012, 12:06 PM
Hmm...this thread is not getting much activity :/

Suntv
06-06-2012, 12:27 PM
3 contestants, 3 prizes? :)

But serious, you are right. Just keep in mind that drawing takes time and near the end of ur deadline more will enter with results.

topskillz
06-06-2012, 12:53 PM
Going to enter don't worry :)

Overkillzzz
06-06-2012, 11:13 PM
Hmm...this thread is not getting much activity :/

3 contestants, 3 prizes? :)

But serious, you are right. Just keep in mind that drawing takes time and near the end of ur deadline more will enter with results.

True, there will be more drawings.. But 3 contestants and 3 prizes mean we can all get a prize :P

Renovate
06-07-2012, 05:46 AM

Story : Long long time ago, there was this beach called Humania, where Poseidon lived peacefully with the Humanians who worship this god of the sea. One day, Poseidon's temple under the sea was attacked by the immortal monster Kraken. Poseidon fought the beast for 3 days and nights. They were both injured. Poseidon laid dying on the beach of Humania while Kraken fled back to its lair. Poseidon's source of power, his trident, was lost during the fight. Without the legendary trident, the god won't have the power to fight back when Kraken attack him again. The Humanians were shocked when they found Poseidon on the beach. To help Poseidon, the Humanians dived into the Humania Sea and returned the trident to Poseidon. The beast returned a week later, but this time, Poseidon won after he stabbed Kraken in its heart, killing the beast with the power of sea. As a reward for helping the god himself, Poseidon asked the Cyclops to forge this armor, and gave it to the Humanians. The Humanians could make no use of this armor as most of them were fishermen. Thus, they kept the armor in a secret place, waiting for a destined champion of Humania to wear this armor.

Description : After bringing down hordes of evil that were invading Humania, the Humanians awarded you with the legendary Poseidon's Embrace. With this armor, the power of the sea lay between your fingers!

Stats : 5 Damage, 5 Health, 5 Armor, 5 Mana.

IGN : Fallenzeus, Renovate, Zealpenguin.

Phew :)

Noodleleg
06-07-2012, 09:18 AM
Reserved! Did you know I just became an iPad artist :D!

Entry:

Vanity Pet: Lil' Nessie

Description: I thought Nessie was a myth!

Bio: Pleisiosauruses were known to be myths... Rumor suggests that these were real! Guess what! Those rumors came from mysterious "island-like" aborigines. These mythical creatures roam around Humania, and only in Humania. These little cute creatures were first discovered when the first Alterran set land on Humania. Actually, he found them off the shore of Humania... Poor dude was rowing a boat and saw a giant monster pop its head out of nowhere D:! Now, you can get your own Pleisiosaur! Just go to Mr. Oyster and he'll give you an egg!

Effect: Nessie will always be magically floating on water and will leave a trail of water behind wherever he goes. Nessie will also give a +5 h/s and a +5 m/s.

Picture:

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/fb78b062.jpg

Tacosss are good
06-07-2012, 10:06 AM
I'll get my drawing in later.

Nobody has done a weapon vanity(Not sure if it's okay if i do that) so I'm going to do that.

The weapon vanity will not give stats but will cover up your weapon. It will be eilte 71 vanity and when used with other elite give large bonus(plus 10 damage and armor)

The vanity will simly turn your weapon blue and make it smoke.

I think this would be a cool end vanity.

IGN: tacosss

Phrase: Forged in the depths of the deepest abyss.

Renovate
06-07-2012, 10:26 AM
^
No offence but having Poseidon's stuff as the main idea is my idea.
Maybe it's just a coincidence , and of course i hope it is.

Noodleleg
06-07-2012, 12:13 PM
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/ff704ed0.jpg
http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u483/2525s/0de6cd16.jpg
Posted two for a better look.
Armor: Seaweed Armor of the Linviina Sea

I hope you didn't get the idea of seaweed from my entry -_-... From the real weapon design contest.

Tacosss are good
06-07-2012, 01:01 PM
^
No offence but having Poseidon's stuff as the main idea is my idea.
Maybe it's just a coincidence , and of course i hope it is.

sorry, I just read baylakks first post. Ill change my entry

Renovate
06-07-2012, 11:13 PM
sorry, I just read baylakks first post. Ill change my entry

It's okay as long as you don't have the intention to copy :)

Jugernugetx
06-08-2012, 01:34 PM
mwahaha lol. didnt notice this thread. reserved! ill make my drawing, now!

Baylakk
06-08-2012, 05:50 PM
I'll get my drawing in later.

Nobody has done a weapon vanity(Not sure if it's okay if i do that) so I'm going to do that.

The weapon vanity will not give stats but will cover up your weapon. It will be eilte 71 vanity and when used with other elite give large bonus(plus 10 damage and armor)

The vanity will simly turn your weapon blue and make it smoke.

I think this would be a cool end vanity.

IGN: tacosss

Phrase: Forged in the depths of the deepest abyss.

sorry tacosss, :(

I'm not sure I like the idea of a weapon vanity....and I don't think just having it turn blue and smoke is much of a vanity.

I'll give you another chance to change your entry but please this time make it a HELM, ARMOR, or SHEILD.

Again, sorry, I'm not trying to be rude.

And, I'm kinda wondering how your gonna draw it? hehe

Jugernugetx
06-08-2012, 10:18 PM
Alright, Here it is:
Story- Both of these items were washed up on the Humanian shoreline and picked up by Captain Humania himself!
Description- "These must be ancient relics! All mine!" - Captain Humania
Stats- Dex form- 3 dex, 3 Dps Str Form- 3 Str, 3 armor Int Form- 3 Int, 3 hit%
Special effect- get the whole set and youll have sparkles and flames!
Ign: Jugernuget

Suntv
06-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Few more days, I like these designs!

Overkillzzz
06-10-2012, 02:14 PM
I luv all the entries!! mines the only one thats a bad drawing lol

Baylakk
06-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Yeah, a lot of good entries!

Will be hard to narrow it down to only three winners.

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 07:21 AM
Ok i might reserve, if you see a post with a pic then thats my entry ^_^ if i will enter im gonna do vanity, armor, helm, shield, pet good luck to all other contestants

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 10:19 AM
ok, here is my contest entry: my IGN is Ujustgotnuked and here is my picture, its a vanity pet

http://i1261.photobucket.com/albums/ii596/Tojispro/Photots/baylakkcontestentry.jpg

good luck to everyone else i hope i win

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 10:26 AM
hmm im thinking of a name for it....maybe "oogah boogah" or something accross that line.....can somebody come up with one?

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 11:05 AM
sorry tacosss, :(

I'm not sure I like the idea of a weapon vanity....and I don't think just having it turn blue and smoke is much of a vanity.

I'll give you another chance to change your entry but please this time make it a HELM, ARMOR, or SHEILD.

Again, sorry, I'm not trying to be rude.

And, I'm kinda wondering how your gonna draw it? hehe

WHAT??? Hr deciding to be racist to pets now? This is unbelievable it took ages to draw that oogah boogah or watever u wana call it, i did it on the computer cuz it doesnt have to be a sketch like u said....please add pets aswell it took ages

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 11:17 AM
Phew, i almost forgot to add a description and little phrase, ok heres my description: deep in the jungle forests of humania,lay the dangerous group of monsters called the "oogah boogahs". They searched for food for centuries and have now decided to join with the elves, avians, and bears, hoping that they will help them find food,but watch out.....they BITE!!!!!!! Ok thats my description and heres my little phrase " they may look cute but don't get too close ". There, i hope you include pets or i will be mad

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 11:23 AM
Phew, i almost forgot to add a description and little phrase, ok heres my description: deep in the jungle forests of humania,lay the dangerous group of monsters called the "oogah boogahs". They searched for food for centuries and have now decided to join with the elves, avians, and bears, hoping that they will help them find food,but watch out.....they BITE!!!!!!! Ok thats my description and heres my little phrase " hey may look cute but don't get too close ". There, i hope you include pets or i will be mad

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 11:28 AM
Sorry for posting the last 6 posts as they should all be in one post, anyways i forgot to add the bonus of Oogah Boogah, it is; oogah boogah gives +5 dodge as it is hard too look at and is standing next to you.i think the people posting +15 dodge and high stuff like this is a little too harsh

Ujustgotnuked
06-13-2012, 04:18 AM
So sorry about the same message twice, it was an accident, seems to be happening to me alot i did it like 3 times now were that happened. Ohh yeah is today when ur gonna make a new thread announcing the winners? Good luck everyone :)

Ujustgotnuked
06-13-2012, 02:27 PM
Its near enough the end of june 13th and i still dont see a new thread with the winners :/

Overkillzzz
06-13-2012, 02:39 PM
Its near enough the end of june 13th and i still dont see a new thread with the winners :/

Baylakk has a different timezone.. Just be patient :)

Ujustgotnuked
06-14-2012, 03:58 AM

Ohh yeah i suppose, im just SO excited about this :) ive never had that much money before in pocket legends, i'd say i havent even had 200k all at the same time....i know im poor

Suntv
06-14-2012, 04:58 AM
7 contestants, 3 prizes, let's go :rugby:

Renovate
06-14-2012, 06:18 AM

Man I think you really hope that you're the winner don't you o.o Be patient :)

Ujustgotnuked
06-14-2012, 07:11 AM
Man I think you really hope that you're the winner don't you o.o Be patient :)

Yes i certainly hope so, i havent even had the 3rd prize all at the same time before, i know im poor :( also i need 5k for a 26 pvp tourney, its 5k to enter hehe im probably gonna lose though

Ujustgotnuked
06-15-2012, 04:45 AM

Any time zone cant be 2 days off o.o i wonder whats wrong with him

Renovate
06-15-2012, 05:23 AM
Yes i certainly hope so, i havent even had the 3rd prize all at the same time before, i know im poor :( also i need 5k for a 26 pvp tourney, its 5k to enter hehe im probably gonna lose though

Any time zone cant be 2 days off o.o i wonder whats wrong with him

Chill bro :o

Ujustgotnuked
06-15-2012, 09:06 AM
Chill bro :o

Its too hard, im impatient lol i want moneyzzzz :)

Baylakk
06-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Sorry guys! Was really busy past few days...ill re-check all entries and make the winner thread in a few min.