PDA

View Full Version : Pve Build

Hellcurse
06-01-2012, 04:44 AM
For me this is wat i wuld do:
com: 6 singularity, 6 gravity well, 6 on all buffs except growing rage, and rest on graviton slam
first use graviton slam to slow enemies, gravity well to pull and then use singulairty to blast away.
Tip: always use the armour buff b4 using gravity well.

eng: 6 empathy, 1 rev, 6 transference, 6 leech, 6 protection, 6 force field, 6 on sonic boom and rest on pain.
buff up with protection and empathy, use pain, sonic boom and then transference. Keep leech as a emergency if healing is too slow.

op: use apollo's guide, found on forums.
use amplified pain and the fire move, lurch, switch opponents and used root nueral shock and lurch. Re
Tip: for kills, i recommend solo biosphere2. Turn left and complete first room than rmk
and if u r with a group, dont try tank unless u hav a unreliable connection or u may die easily

If u want a short tutorial, pm these characters:
IGN: Doggies(com), Manofmight(eng) and Hellcurse(op). I usually on doggies as im trying to cap but if u need help, just pm me and ill come with my eng
ENJOY

Anishavie
06-01-2012, 05:24 AM
Just one comment
TRANFERENCE IS LIKE THE MOST USEFUL ENGINEER SKILL EVER CUZ IT CAN SAVE TEAM LIVES AND IT CAN DAMAGE MULTIPLE ENEMIES WITH GOOD DAMAGE AND IT RECHARGES VERY FAST

flashbackflip
06-01-2012, 07:44 AM
Lol I wanna tell ya the Op option but I really need to look up all the skill names

akfury
06-01-2012, 10:28 AM
this belongs in class discussion i think

Hellcurse
06-02-2012, 05:14 AM
lol im not bother to post there coz no one looks there

akfury
06-03-2012, 12:02 AM
lol im not bother to post there coz no one looks there

i do