PDA

View Full Version : GUIDE : Consignment Store in 6 Questions (For Newest and Oldest)!

Chickenrunnn
06-01-2012, 08:40 AM
Hello ! Welcome to my new guide :D !

I’ve made this guide to explain basics about “CS”, also known as the Consignment Store. This guide is for newest players, see the oldest (should already) know that :)!

This guide contains the following information :

1) How to join a town?
2) What is Consignment Store (CS)?
3) Where is located the CS?
4) What is CS main page composed of?
5) How can we buy items?
6) How can we sell items?

Question 1: How to join a town?

First of all, you have to click on the top left shield (the orange circled shield on the picture) :

Secondly, you have to click on “World Map” on bottom left (the orange circled thing lol)

Thirdly, you need to choose the town you want to join (Choose Balefort town for now) and then, click on “Enter Town”.

Question 2: What is CS?

CS is the Consignment Store, it’s the place where you can buy and sell items. Many “Merchants” use it to getting rich, by buying items cheap, and reselling for high prices. You need to know very well CS’s items to be able to be a good merchants :)!

Question 3: Where is located the Consignment Store (CS)?

You must be wondering right now.. Why the hell did he make me join Balefort town??..
Guess what :).. CS is located in Balefort town lol ^^

But where…

.. Go foreward, and go left to arrive in a quite big place, the CS home :)! Look pictures and arrows on the floor :) ^^

11596 11597

Here you arrive in the “Big Place” lol ^^.. You must be seeing 3 Artie, who are standing on chests.. Click on one of them (Orange circles around them)..

Then Click on “Buy/Sell Items (orange rectangular) :

For the next questions, I’ll refer to this pictures with the colours :

Question 4: What is CS main page composed of?

First of all, if you look for a precise item, you can type its name to find it out. For that, you need to click on the rectangularon top left. Then there is a keyboard which appears. Type your item name, and then click on “Search” (purple rectangular). Your item will appear if you can use it, and if it is in cs.

11601 11602

Unless you untick the case “Show usable items only” (middle of the picture), you won’t be able to look at items you can’t use. If you untick it, you can look at many more things :
You can choose rarity of items you wanna look at even if you can’t use them (Red rectangle on top left), you can choose Trash, Common, Uncommon, Rare, Epic, Legendary (Legendary are the most expensive).
You can change the minimum level, and the maximum level, for that, you need to click on the left square (in blue rectangular on picture) where you type lower level, and the right on where you type the highest lvl : for example, if you want to look lvl35 to lvl40 items. You click on the left square, type 35, and in the right on 40. You click on search, and you’ll see items from lvl35 to 40 appearing :)
You can order items from the most expensive to the less expensive, or the inverse, by clicking on one of the arrow (black circle). The arrow going to bottom is to order from the highest to lowest prices, the one to the top, lowest prices to the biggest.
You also can order items from the higher lvl to the lower one (same as above, except it’s the blue square :))

You can see how much gold you’re carrying on the bottom left (yellow square on picture)
You can look how the item looks like on you by clicking on the “Preview on Avatar” square (green one on picture).
Lastly,you can compare stats to be sure you’re not gonna buy an item which doesn’t make ur stats worst. For that, click on “Show Stats” (Orange rectangular on bottom left on the picture).

Question 5: How can we buy items?

Oh! This item adds me +3damage! I wanna buy it !.. But how?..
It’s really easy :)!
You just have to click on the item, and to click on “Purchase” located at the bottom, and to confirm you wanna buy it by clicking on “Purchase Item”. Then a message “You have purchased: [ITEM NAME]” will appear.

11603 11604

Now you just have to go back to town by clicking on the top left arrow, to click again on the top left shield, and to click on “inventory” this time. Then you click on the purchased item, and you “Equip’ it. Then Enjoy ! :D

11606 11607

Question 6: How can we sell items?

Indeed, you can sell items in Consignment store! How to proceed? Here are the steps :

1) Be sure you want to sell the item, remember it’s name.
2) Go to CS by clicking on Artie, as earlier (cf Question 3)
3) Here you’re back in main CS page. You need to click on the “sell” button on the top (on the picture of Question 4, it’s the top middle pink square, at the right of “buy”)
4) There you arrive into Selling page… here is a picture of it :

5) Click on the item you want to sell.
6) Click on “Change item price” (Pink rectangular on the picture above)
7) Choose how long you want to list your item by clicking on 3 Hours ([Amount]g) (the yellow square on picture). Note that the most expensive you’ll list an item for, the most gold you’ll need to pay to put it in cs..

Little equation (X is the price you’re listing your item for) :

For Listing an item 3hours, you’ll need to pay :
-> 100+(X/100) gold

For Listing an item for 11 Hours, you’ll need to pay :
-> 250+(X/100) gold

For Listing an item for 23 Hours, you’ll need to pay :
-> 500+(X/100) gold
For Listing an item for 3 days, you’ll need to pay :
-> 1000+(X/100) gold

MEGA unknown TIP !! (even oldest players shouldn’t know it :O)

--> As a tip, I would say you that listing item for 951 gold worth as much as listing it for 1049 gold .. Indeed, in equation :

100+(951/100) =109.51=110
100+(1049/100) = 110.49= 110

So it makes same amount of gold :D! So make your own calculates to be sure you can’t list for more for the same price! ^^

8) When you have chosen how much gold to put it for, click on “List Item”.
9) You should receive a message “[iteł] has been listed for X gold”.
10) Then, you need to wait someone to buy it.
11) To check if your item was sold, click on “My sales”. If it didn’t sell, your item should appear in “Pending” page, and the time remaining is on the right. If it sold, you need to click on “Complete”, to click on the item sold, and then to click on “Complete Sale”

11609 11610

12) Here it is !! Enjoy your gold! And you now can buy others items with it ! :D!

Here is the end of the Consignment Store guide !! I hope you liked it, and that it really helped you to discover or to know better the Consignment Store!^^!

Have fun Everyone, and Long Life to PL !
:banana::banana:

~ Chickenrunnnnnnnnnnnnn :)

Links to other guides :
My CTF guide (some more tips :)): http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?53156
My Mega Guide of PvP, all builds for all LvLs (tips, skill points, items etc..) : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs
My guide about Promotion Codes : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?67928-GUIDE-Promo-Codes-LIST!
My Mega Guide about developpers and Moderators (pictures, names, infos) : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52451-D-THE-official-Devs-Profiles-Place-!-D

Elyseon
06-01-2012, 09:08 AM
But where is skeletonlords epic guide
:O

Bilaxman
06-01-2012, 09:22 AM
I love what the chat log says! "I'm so poor!" lol :vD:

Chickenrunnn
06-01-2012, 09:26 AM
But where is skeletonlords epic guide
:O

lol :]..

I love what the chat log says! "I'm so poor!"

lol xD I hadn't seen lol xD

Griffinfan
06-01-2012, 09:26 AM
Well done Chicken!, although I already know all this it took me awhile to figure out in my noob days :D +1 to chicken!

Chickenrunnn
06-01-2012, 09:34 AM
Well done Chicken!, although I already know all this it took me awhile to figure out in my noob days :D +1 to chicken!

Btw, if you have adeas to make this guild easier to understand, or nicer, don't hesitate to tell it :)

Coke
06-01-2012, 09:39 AM
|:O

NECROREAPER
06-01-2012, 01:32 PM
The equations toward the end are difficult to understand, You need to explain what each variable represents, otherwise they're just letters :/

Airrie
06-01-2012, 01:36 PM
Really great detail Chicken! I like the pictures and marked arrows and stuff. I moved this to New Players, but I wasn't sure if it maybe would be better in guide section? You tell me and I can move it once more, but I think new players would love to see this.

Keep up the great work!

Marleye
06-01-2012, 03:30 PM
Thanks for this awesome guide!

icemando
06-01-2012, 05:11 PM
good guild xD

chikenrunnn ,u r good at Math lol

Sryyoulose
06-01-2012, 05:17 PM
Wow I didn't know what was this cs people talked about! With yor help I've made THOUSANDS! Thanks man!

Stevenmc
06-01-2012, 05:31 PM
I did not know chickenrunnnn was monsterunnnn... I've talked with you about two people fighting and cussing before!! That's pretty cool

JTZ
06-02-2012, 01:07 AM
Nice guide! And i liked how you bought your own item :D

Chickenrunnn
06-02-2012, 06:23 AM
The equations toward the end are difficult to understand, You need to explain what each variable represents, otherwise they're just letters :/

Ive put in bold that X was the amount of gold u wanted to list ur item for :0 here is the quote :

Little equation (X is the price you’re listing your item for) :

Elixirgod
06-06-2012, 09:15 PM
Well done, good use of this guide! :D

Paladinslaya
06-11-2012, 03:12 PM
I want to buy something for X gold! :banana: :banana: Two dancing brother bananas! They're good at dancing 2gether!

Chickenrunnn
06-11-2012, 03:22 PM
I want to buy something for X gold! :banana: :banana: Two dancing brother bananas! They're good at dancing 2gether!

I prefer my multicolor dancing bananas :D

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gifhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gifhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gifhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gifhttp://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a156/scottorama/emoticons/bananachorusline.gif

Vinilla1
07-09-2012, 01:54 PM
Nice guide bro add me I'm in your guild thing
Sincerelly,
Shooterpoo

Cruis
07-19-2012, 10:29 PM
As always... Awesome guide for 'da Noobies!

jeazahi
10-12-2012, 12:57 PM
There seems to never be anything in the consignment shop in Balefort Castle. Am I missing a setting or have people stopped using it?

Chickenrunnn
10-12-2012, 03:24 PM
There seems to never be anything in the consignment shop in Balefort Castle. Am I missing a setting or have people stopped using it?

It's maybe because u didn't untick "show usable items only" ..

Put it off, and you'll see items :)

Elyseon
10-13-2012, 08:51 PM
hit the search button

RazerGlords
10-15-2012, 04:36 AM
i have been meeted you -- chikenrun hahaha ! remember me ? Glords level 71 :)

Elyseon
10-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Lol it mentions that in the guide, but I second that because even a lvl1 has gear they can buy in the cs.
well actually u cant use cs till 4 i believe

Chickenrunnn
10-23-2012, 01:05 PM
i have been meeted you -- chikenrun hahaha ! remember me ? Glords level 71 :)

Yeah :p hello lol

About the CS lvl4 yeah.. You cannot access it if you're lower than lvL4 :)

jeazahi
10-30-2012, 07:37 AM
Even when you're not searching for anything, you have to hit the 'Search" button for anything to show up (ie it doesn't default to show all items)

aniybo
11-09-2012, 08:53 AM
:banana:

Schnitzel
01-16-2013, 07:35 PM
Great guide chickenrunnn
Whats those numbers though? Like when u said: "this is my new guide
55483"(whats those numbers mean?)

Chickenrunnn
01-17-2013, 09:48 AM
Great guide chickenrunnn

must be a bug, due to ur loading page or ur device :) it is a smiley, which must be translated in numbers for u :)

screen shot : 23089

See :)

Schnitzel
01-17-2013, 08:56 PM
Great guide chickenrunnn

must be a bug, due to ur loading page or ur device :) it is a smiley, which must be translated in numbers for u :)

screen shot : 23089

See :)
No I see the smileys and those numbers..

Chickenrunnn
01-25-2013, 03:10 PM
No I see the smileys and those numbers..

May you screen it and post it here? :)

Epicccccc
05-13-2013, 09:53 PM
Who is around lvl 30 I need a friend

Epicccccc
05-14-2013, 04:07 PM
Hey

Chickenrunnn
05-14-2013, 06:00 PM
Hey

Hey!

Hm.. Wait.. Why are you posting that in a guide thread? :D..

You should make a new thread there : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?12-PL-New-Players
By clicking on " + Post New Thread" on top left, just above

"Forum: PL New Players
New to Pocket Legends? Come on in and say Hi!"

You can add me in game, Chickenrunnn, ^^..

Have a good day :D!