PDA

View Full Version : Plwiki

BlueFox128
06-01-2012, 11:53 AM
Note: This is just a small amount of info for new players. Credits go to the Creators of Plclopedia.wikia.com Hero Classes

Warrior;
The Ursan is a short tempered, angry, Bear like Creature. They rely on strength, power, and fury to win battles.
The Ursan Warrior wield bladed weapons, staves, axes, hammers, and can wear heavy armor.
Ursan's Don't usually use magic, but they will whenever they have to. Most Ursans originate from the Dark Forest, aka the Ursan Wield.
Although the Ursans' attacks do heavy damage, their attack speed is slower than others.
Main Attribute=Strength

Archer;
The Avian is a bird-like Humanoid race. Opposite of the Warrior, the Avian rely on quick thinking.
Avians can equip bows, crossbows, daggers, and talon spikes. They armor they use is made of leather.
Although the Avians' weapons attack faster than the Ursans' and the Elves, They do less damage.
Main Attribute=Dexterity

Enchantress;
The Elves are ancient, mystical beings who wield the terrifying powers of nature to soothe their friends and humiliate their enemies.
In short: Elves are the finest spell-casters in the realm! They rely on mana and magic to kill their enemies.
Enchantresses Use staffs, wands, and daggers to fight. They can only wear cloth armor.
Although the enchantress can cast devastating spells, they have a lower health pool.
Main Attribute=Intelligence

Bosses: (Forest Haven-Balefort Castle)

Brom Dandy

King of Hearts

King of Bling

Lowell the Troll

Merk the Jerk

Meathead

Silknight the Sorceress

Sparky

Vinny Taur

Xaxis

PL Bestiary:

Zombie

Elite Zombie

Brawler Knight

Frozen Knight

Frozen Archer

Ice Mage

Yeti
Yeti Mage

Ice demon
Potions
Potions allow players to regain health or mana they lost. Potions can be purchased in Forest Haven.
Ellie the Enchantress will sell these potions to you. Potions do not require platinum, they can be bought with gold.
The red potion heals health, while on the other hand blue potions heal mana.

Cytokinesis
06-01-2012, 11:56 AM
Bears can use magic?

The Ursan is a short tempered, angry, Bear like Creature.
lol.

Swimmingstar
06-01-2012, 12:01 PM
No wonder not many people have int bears or int birds!

Beastbowbear
06-01-2012, 12:03 PM
Yes beckon duh! Lol j/k :sly:

Swimmingstar
06-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Hero Classes

Warrior;
The Ursan is a short tempered, angry, Bear like Creature. They rely on strength, power, and fury to win battles.
The Ursan Warrior wield bladed weapons, staves, axes, hammers, and can wear heavy armor.
Ursan's Don't usually use magic, but they will whenever they have to. Most Ursans originate from the Dark Forest, aka the Ursan Wield.
Although the Ursans' attacks do heavy damage, their attack speed is slower than others.
Main Attribute=Strength

Archer;
The Avian is a bird-like Humanoid race. Opposite of the Warrior, the Avian rely on quick thinking.
Avians can equip bows, crossbows, daggers, and talon spikes. They armor they use is made of leather.
Although the Avians' weapons attack faster than the Ursans' and the Elves, They do less damage.
Main Attribute=Dexterity
Less damage?

Suentous PO
06-01-2012, 01:11 PM
Enchantresses Use staffs, wands, and daggers to fight. They can only wear..
l[/QUOTE]
Needs alil work, take some of these suggestions and maybe add any class can use any equipment if spec ed properly

NECROREAPER
06-01-2012, 01:28 PM
Next time you copy/paste something from somewhere else, at least give credit to the original.

Plagiarism is against the law

Physiologic
06-01-2012, 02:23 PM
Birds do less damage?? Time to delete Physiologic and create a new character!

dudetus
06-01-2012, 02:30 PM
Birds do less damage?? Time to delete Physiologic and create a new character!

I can't believe that this new info makes some parts of ur Archer guides obsolete :miserable:!

Swimmingstar
06-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Next time you copy/paste something from somewhere else, at least give credit to the original.

Plagiarism is against the law

This info isn't even all correct.

Kixxler
06-01-2012, 05:18 PM
Too many people publish pointless guides these days.

Sryyoulose
06-01-2012, 05:30 PM
Pocket Legends classes are so much more in depth!

Subscriber
06-01-2012, 11:02 PM
At least you gave it some effort, maybe 0 after looking at what NECRO said. Still needs details if your planning to continue working.

BlueFox128
06-05-2012, 03:12 PM
At least you gave it some effort, maybe 0 after looking at what NECRO said. Still needs details if your planning to continue working.
Thanks for not drinkin too much haterade like some of these other internet trolls. I do realize some of the info isn't completely correct, but eventually, I will go into some more detail. I mean, remember, it's just a small, miniature guide for noobs.

Piosidon
06-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Actually, you want to look at dps (damage per second) instead of damage. Say a weapon does an average of 20 damage every .5 seconds. Another weapon does 40 damage in 1.5 seconds. So which weapon would do more damage when it comes to auto-attack?

Suentous PO
06-05-2012, 03:41 PM
An incomplete guide is like bacon covered troll bait.

BlueFox128
08-09-2012, 10:09 PM
An incomplete guide is like bacon covered troll bait.

lol

dudetus
08-10-2012, 01:33 AM
Eh why the necro? This got to one of the most retarded necros ever.

Subscriber
08-10-2012, 11:00 AM
Thanks for not drinkin too much haterade like some of these other internet trolls. I do realize some of the info isn't completely correct, but eventually, I will go into some more detail. I mean, remember, it's just a small, miniature guide for noobs.

When did I do this, lmao!!!
Btw <3 Haterade.