PDA

View Full Version : Notifications for hearted / spouse online

Encryptions
08-28-2021, 01:22 PM
This would be useful for us who have a very small friend group, I just log online to see if any friends are on then just log off if none are on. Can be toggled on and off in settings for spouse and hearted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Read
08-29-2021, 06:53 AM
A search filter/feature in the Friend List would be a nice addition too. Specially with a Friend list with over 400 people.

For example, when typing in 'Enc', 'Encryptions' and all other IGNs including these characters pop up.

asommers
11-20-2021, 04:27 PM
Would this be a game notification or an app push notification?

-ALS

CostiDB
11-20-2021, 04:44 PM
A search filter/feature in the Friend List would be a nice addition too. Specially with a Friend list with over 400 people.

For example, when typing in 'Enc', 'Encryptions' and all other IGNs including these characters pop up.This yes, we need these kind of updates.
And maybe add a search section for crafting aswell..so we dont scroll forever to check something, just search.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A515F folosind Tapatalk

zazapapata
11-20-2021, 04:44 PM

-ALSI think its would app notification to be more usefull , already we have game notification

Encryptions
11-20-2021, 04:56 PM

-ALS

App push noti.

asommers
11-20-2021, 05:02 PM
I'll discuss it with the team. I worry about the time spent implementing this and people realizing they get way too many notifications so they turn it off and that time could have been better spent on something else like... idk... housing loadouts?

-ALS