PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for titles

Lawpvp
08-28-2021, 02:30 PM
When you go to select a title it only shows the titles you have unlocked. It would be helpful if it also showed the other titles, maybe grayed out, with a line or two about where to get them. It's kind of time consuming scrolling through the achievements to find which ones give titles that I want to go for. I don't know what it looks like on mobile, but the select a title screen has a lot of room to work with on pc. Would be helpful if the titles could all be consolidated.

Advocacies
08-28-2021, 08:30 PM
-1 unnecessary things

Lawpvp
08-28-2021, 10:33 PM
-1 unnecessary things

just like your post

Scll
08-29-2021, 04:37 AM
just like your post

Ur a walking L. Opens a thread but cant stand feedback lol

Advocacies
08-29-2021, 06:09 AM
Whoopsie , 😭😭🧂

Vulcainx
08-30-2021, 06:40 AM
When you go to select a title it only shows the titles you have unlocked. It would be helpful if it also showed the other titles, maybe grayed out, with a line or two about where to get them. It's kind of time consuming scrolling through the achievements to find which ones give titles that I want to go for. I don't know what it looks like on mobile, but the select a title screen has a lot of room to work with on pc. Would be helpful if the titles could all be consolidated.I've already suggested that in suggestion section, but i guess nobody cares xd

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk