PDA

View Full Version : Skills and Abilities

umarrahim
08-29-2021, 03:11 AM
Hi,

I feel STS should try adding more creative abilities to classes, and balance them regularly. This may keep things interesting both in PvE and PvP.

I'd also suggest to allow players to use upto 6 skills on lvl 81 expansion. It would be cool to be able to utilize the full potential of our class.

Barely used skills in PvE such as Icebolt, Shadow Veil, Trap, Curse, Chest Splitter should also be somewhat buffed.

Tldr: Regular meta changes would be interesting.

Sincerely,
Avta

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Alwaez
08-29-2021, 03:21 AM
Hi,

I feel STS should try adding more creative abilities to classes, and balance them regularly. This may keep things interesting both in PvE and PvP.

I'd also suggest to allow players to use upto 6 skills on lvl 81 expansion. It would be cool to be able to utilize the full potential of our class.

Barely used skills in PvE such as Icebolt, Shadow Veil, Trap, Curse, Chest Splitter should also be somewhat buffed.

Tldr: Regular meta changes would be interesting.

Sincerely,
Avta

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI think it would be cool if they made it possible to switch skills with a button, something like 8 hot bars. I mean, everything was the same as it is now, but added a button that flipped the skill panel and there were already others, and so it would be possible to quickly switch to the necessary skills. And due to the fact that 81 is added, I think it will be possible to pump to the maximum, more than 4 skills, to the detriment of passive skills.

Отправлено с моего RMX2063 через Tapatalk

Mehdikillerd
08-29-2021, 05:12 AM
I think it would be cool if they made it possible to switch skills with a button, something like 8 hot bars. I mean, everything was the same as it is now, but added a button that flipped the skill panel and there were already others, and so it would be possible to quickly switch to the necessary skills. And due to the fact that 81 is added, I think it will be possible to pump to the maximum, more than 4 skills, to the detriment of passive skills.

Отправлено с моего RMX2063 через Tapatalk+1 i see many games do the same thing, its an mmorpg after all

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk