PDA

View Full Version : Item evolution?

Alghost
08-30-2021, 09:51 PM
Awakenings are great but can we get stronger? Basically the idea is any arcane item can evolve up to 3 times(each time you evolve it, you lose its previous awakes), for instance: *mythic items will work the same way but they’ll only reach level 2 not 3.

Here is an example of what I mean.

Kershal Scepter LvL 1: 50 INT, 89 dps, 20 dex, 35str

Kershal Scepter LvL 2: 80 INT, 120 dps, 35 dex, 55str

Kershal Scepter LvL 3: 120 INT, 160 dps, 55 dex, 75str

In order to evolve the items you need the following

Kershal Scepter LvL 2 requirements:
-Kershal Scepter x2
-10m gold
-evolution shard X1(found in locks)
-evolved essence X20(farmable)
-1750 platinum

24 hour crafting time

Kershal Scepter LvL 3 requirements:
-Kershal Scepter x3
-25m gold
-evolution shard x2(found in locks)
-evolution essence x50(farmable)
-Kershal spirit x1(elite maps only)
-1750 platinum

48 hour crafting time

Thoughts?

There is also an idea of adding pet awakes. Heroic pet, 3 slots, Arcane pet 2 lots, mythic 1 slot.

Irg
08-30-2021, 09:54 PM
ahh yes finally a multi-billion weapon, definitely n̶o̶t gona get one of those

Alwaez
08-30-2021, 09:59 PM
10м gold, 1750 plat (at least its 31,5m golf), x2 kershal (+-300m gold) and need more things for "evolution"... To expensive craft. And if need platinum for evolution, that been able not for all players... Not bad idea, if remove from craft gold and platinum, I think, may be, some items worst x2 same staff + special recurs.

Отправлено с моего RMX2063 через Tapatalk

Flamesofanger
08-30-2021, 10:09 PM
no

/11charsmeh

terapan
08-30-2021, 11:30 PM
Bro, where were you when spirit gear realease? Just hope STS can give US more level of them and easy way to leveling up them

firebelt & crystalkiller
08-30-2021, 11:36 PM
Also make hp and mana pots cost 10 plat each. Also breathing takes 25 plat/hour per character.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
08-30-2021, 11:54 PM
New feature
Excretion: toon must poo. Costs tp, plus govt costs for sewage

Don’t give them more useless apps ideas

worshipped
08-30-2021, 11:58 PM
Stopped reading at 1750plat. Big -1. No need to make game more pay to win

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Gamegrog
08-31-2021, 01:29 AM
Tell me what type of weed or meds did u get high on to get this idea.
No offence just curious to know.

Sent from my RMX2193 using Tapatalk

Xerofith
08-31-2021, 02:11 AM
Lots of salt on this thread geez. I like the idea of enhancing gear using rare items and farmable essences to get better base stats. Maybe tone down the ingredients a little. x3 kershal staffs and 1.7k platinum is over the top

Uereazagr
08-31-2021, 03:15 AM
Why would you add “1750 plat” to recipe bruh

Terracraft
08-31-2021, 03:44 AM
This is bait for another drama

Avaree
08-31-2021, 05:42 AM
And the f2p just flew out the window.
-1 on OP suggestions

Mehdikillerd
08-31-2021, 05:42 AM
no you guys dont understand he is trying to make the game a better place by giving them more money! Marketing god!

Sent from my JKM-LX1 using Tapatalk

AlfineMahesa
08-31-2021, 05:50 AM
-1 too much expense

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

flashio
08-31-2021, 06:21 AM
Change requirements for weapon evolution.
L2 15m, 2 Arc shard/evolution shard, 2 arc fossil, 40 evolved essence, 2 arcane weapon spirit (or in case u rather have specific spirit item for each item then have em loot from different maps).
L3 30m, 3 arc shard/evolution shard, 5 arc fossil 60 evolved essence, 4 arcane weapon Spirit.
No point on requiring platinum for such feature that would affect the gameplay directly, unlike awake gems that can be easily obtained with gold, this would require an insane amount of gold in case anyone was willing to sell such item.
Also don't even think of adding awakening system to pets, really no need for further unbalancement.

ZZTop
08-31-2021, 07:43 AM
Awakenings are great but can we get stronger? Basically the idea is any arcane item can evolve up to 3 times(each time you evolve it, you lose its previous awakes), for instance: *mythic items will work the same way but they’ll only reach level 2 not 3.

Here is an example of what I mean.

Kershal Scepter LvL 1: 50 INT, 89 dps, 20 dex, 35str

Kershal Scepter LvL 2: 80 INT, 120 dps, 35 dex, 55str

Kershal Scepter LvL 3: 120 INT, 160 dps, 55 dex, 75str

In order to evolve the items you need the following

Kershal Scepter LvL 2 requirements:
-Kershal Scepter x2
-10m gold
-evolution shard X1(found in locks)
-evolved essence X20(farmable)
-1750 platinum

24 hour crafting time

Kershal Scepter LvL 3 requirements:
-Kershal Scepter x3
-25m gold
-evolution shard x2(found in locks)
-evolution essence x50(farmable)
-Kershal spirit x1(elite maps only)
-1750 platinum

48 hour crafting time

Thoughts?

There is also an idea of adding pet awakes. Heroic pet, 3 slots, Arcane pet 2 lots, mythic 1 slot.So let me get this straight: If i want a lvl 3 maul of ollerus, i have to use 6 mauls of ollerus + 3x1750 platinum + some other expenses?? Lsd powerful today eh?

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
08-31-2021, 07:46 AM
I think you have too much free time, quarantine hit hard? I hope you will soon get better. Best wishes.

whotfisgusty
08-31-2021, 08:40 AM
Sure, lets make kershal worth 800m and be the rarest item in game. Good ideea

milGusti

Alghost
08-31-2021, 08:55 AM
L2 15m, 2 Arc shard/evolution shard, 2 arc fossil, 40 evolved essence, 2 arcane weapon spirit (or in case u rather have specific spirit item for each item then have em loot from different maps).
L3 30m, 3 arc shard/evolution shard, 5 arc fossil 60 evolved essence, 4 arcane weapon Spirit.
No point on requiring platinum for such feature that would affect the gameplay directly, unlike awake gems that can be easily obtained with gold, this would require an insane amount of gold in case anyone was willing to sell such item.
Also don't even think of adding awakening system to pets, really no need for further unbalancement.

I added the platinum so STS gets their money too, also the kershal was just an example, this can be used with arcane ring, dugger bow, ebon sword,etc some items cheaper than others, like skull aegis.

flashio
08-31-2021, 09:04 AM
I added the platinum so STS gets their money too, also the kershal was just an example, this can be used with arcane ring, dugger bow, ebon sword,etc some items cheaper than others, like skull aegis.

Sts alrdy gets "their money" on every event with store locks, vanities, auras, pets, lixs and let's not forget about the insane amount of plats spent on awake event for gems, so that was completely unnecessary.
I know the kershal was just an example, that's not a reason to justify by saying that there are cheaper items, ofc there are, but what about the expensive ones? See the problem?

menreiki.hayagan11
08-31-2021, 09:29 AM
Also don't even think of adding awakening system to pets, really no need for further unbalancement.I like this adjustment :>

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Alghost
08-31-2021, 09:29 AM
Sts alrdy gets "their money" on every event with store locks, vanities, auras, pets, lixs and let's not forget about the insane amount of plats spent on awake event for gems, so that was completely unnecessary.
I know the kershal was just an example, that's not a reason to justify by saying that there are cheaper items, ofc there are, but what about the expensive ones? See the problem?

Why would anyone use kershal for level 81? Or maul. I understand rarity but STS did create x2 arcane loot from locks weekend if anything they can just increase the loot possibly for these items and no harm done. Also we have arcanite fields where you can also loot arcanes too. I just want to get stronger, what would you add to this idea if so?

THE GOLDEN KING
08-31-2021, 10:25 AM
How to perfect it? Get rid of the platinum, no need for 3 kershals (yes example, I know) make 1 kershal but per level, increase the drop rates of arcanes by 25% meaning if overall players loot 25 skull axe’dugger daggers, etc monthly they’ll now loot 30 of them, meaning there’s 20+ more arcanes in-game so prices don’t go overboard. And you’re done.

Noticed your items only increase in stats? Why not add more items like “Shoulder Blades” or “Boots” slots instead? It’s easier to add more stat boosting items than making this whole process? Just my thoughts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flashio
08-31-2021, 11:01 AM
Why would anyone use kershal for level 81? Or maul. I understand rarity but STS did create x2 arcane loot from locks weekend if anything they can just increase the loot possibly for these items and no harm done. Also we have arcanite fields where you can also loot arcanes too. I just want to get stronger, what would you add to this idea if so?

I think I alrdy suggested some tweaks on ur idea to allow players get stronger without having to spend an insane amount of Plat or using several copies of the same item to get the update, the changes were suggested so ppl would actually go for the leveling, if it was made as u suggested I see more efficient selling all the copies and gather whatever small gold amount left to get the leveled item, but ofc, then there would be almost no leveled items since its a total rip off.

Avaree
08-31-2021, 03:58 PM
………

Why not add more items like “Shoulder Blades” or “Boots” slots instead? It’s easier to add more stat boosting items than making this whole process? ……

This ^

#11chars

yeet
08-31-2021, 05:03 PM
Please do not include more option to spend gold on, this game already very unfriendly to beginners

Avaree
08-31-2021, 05:39 PM
it’s way more easier for beginners to earn gold now, then it ever has been. But I agree, the OP suggestions are too extreme.

Crocodile
08-31-2021, 07:05 PM
Also pls make every step we made in game cost 1 plat and every click cost 10k gold each.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Fyrce
08-31-2021, 07:53 PM
Character evolution: When I enter, boss dead and I get the best drops in the area.

We must stalk devs x100.

ZZTop
08-31-2021, 08:28 PM
it’s way more easier for beginners to earn gold now, then it ever has been. But I agree, the OP suggestions are too extreme.Ever heard of inflation? Yes, its easier to get gold. Items are also far more expensive, so it evens out.

Trimis de pe al meu VOG-L29 folosind Tapatalk

Pulaxgang
08-31-2021, 08:38 PM
Rip bank accounts

Xtremez
09-01-2021, 03:44 AM
Now this is pure comedy right here. Making a leveled up low lvl weapon using literally dozens of the same item and absurd tons of plat. As if we ever needed more gold sinks or plat sinks xd. Also, this would at best make the game more unbalanced so dunno where you got the idea from xd.