PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legend Not 3 classes but 4 classes of characters! plus new thrill way of play!

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-02-2012, 03:01 AM
After the successful launched of dark legend with increasing players of star legend and all-time-favorite pocket legend, space time studio is creating a new great game to add flavor and thrill to its players.

What's new? Here are two of them!

There will be 1 additional class of character! Here are the full list of classes and main attributes:
(1) Faes of Forest Kingdom (magic speller - advantage over demonic but not orcish)
(2) Humania Colony (long range speedy attackers - advantage over orcish but not demonic)
(3) Island of Orcish Race (anti spell tanker - advantage over fairies but not humania)
(4) Demonic Marsh (heavy bloody attacker - advantage over humania but not fairies)

Phone camera function will be added (with corresponding keys for chrome) for thrill! Player will enter to some dungeon to solve mysteries and answer questions through commands using camera sensor (such as shaking, driving direction, voting left or right)

See you all to the new adventure!!!

<DISCLAIMER> These statements are not true but intend to suggest ideas that hopefully useful if not crap :) Thanks for reading :teapot:

Appleisaac
06-02-2012, 08:32 AM
<DISCLAIMER> These statements are not true but intend to suggest ideas that hopefully useful if not crap :) Thanks for reading :teapot:
err... well, these ideas would be cool, but until i read that last "disclaimer" i believed you :P. you should start your post with the disclaimer...

akfury
06-02-2012, 12:49 PM
err... well, these ideas would be cool, but until i read that last "disclaimer" i believed you :P. you should start your post with the disclaimer...

your pretty gullable for believing that...

Windwaiker
06-02-2012, 02:11 PM
That was prettying convincing if you ask me

akfury
06-02-2012, 09:22 PM
That was prettying convincing if you ask me

meh i started reading then just skipped to other to other post

Racosai
06-05-2012, 12:40 AM
meh i started reading then just skipped to other to other post Me too lol.

Shaocalur
06-05-2012, 05:00 PM
Same

Phoenixking
06-05-2012, 05:01 PM
I did that aswell

I don't like the idea, I always thought it should always be 3 classes+skill trees.

Late
06-05-2012, 05:33 PM
Wait is this real?

akfury
06-05-2012, 05:35 PM
Wait is this real?

lmao no...

thecrankybearsam
06-05-2012, 05:41 PM
hmm? Is this an april fools joke? Your'e a little late :banana:
just sayyiing :D I don't quite understand

akfury
06-05-2012, 06:06 PM
hmm? Is this an april fools joke? Your'e a little late :banana:
just sayyiing :D I don't quite understand

think of it as a suggestion

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-06-2012, 03:19 AM
Thanks for all the comments. This is actually a suggestion thanks for akfury. I wrote a disclaimer note at the end of my first post. I just felt why it should be always 3 classes as sl or pl? I feel sts has that creative mind to create better and different taste of games :)

thecrankybearsam
06-18-2012, 06:21 PM
Ohh didn't see disclaimer part, and yes, they should make 4 classes

WolfShaman
07-05-2012, 01:27 PM
After the successful launched of dark legend with increasing players of star legend and all-time-favorite pocket legend, space time studio is creating a new great game to add flavor and thrill to its players.

What's new? Here are two of them!

There will be 1 additional class of character! Here are the full list of classes and main attributes:
(1) Faes of Forest Kingdom (magic speller - advantage over demonic but not orcish)
(2) Humania Colony (long range speedy attackers - advantage over orcish but not demonic)
(3) Island of Orcish Race (anti spell tanker - advantage over fairies but not humania)
(4) Demonic Marsh (heavy bloody attacker - advantage over humania but not fairies)

Phone camera function will be added (with corresponding keys for chrome) for thrill! Player will enter to some dungeon to solve mysteries and answer questions through commands using camera sensor (such as shaking, driving direction, voting left or right)

See you all to the new adventure!!!

Quite creative. You should send your suggestions to the devs. They may give you free trinkets.