PDA

View Full Version : question abot platinum

Anazeonac
06-02-2012, 12:20 PM
i have archer lvl 23. so i can buy platinum char and i will stay lvl 23. and what items i get from this and for which lvl the items?and its worth for me to buy this?

~A~
06-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Lol i dont think u can buy it after level 5

Anazeonac
06-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Ok i will wait for more answers

Appleisaac
06-02-2012, 01:13 PM
The answers to your questions all depend on what you mean :).

If you mean that you would like to buy a new character slot for five platinum, that character will start at level one. You will, however, be able to keep your level 23 archer.

If you mean that you would like to delete your level 23 archer and start a new character for free, you will start over and lose all of your items.

If you mean that you would like to start a new character and buy him a premium pack, you will receive a special type of armor and a special hat. You will be given three of the hat and three of the armors. You will get one lv 1 set, one lv 10 set, and one lv 15 set (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Sryyoulose
06-02-2012, 01:42 PM
There are also sniper platinum sets that either come with 3 piece- Legendary Helm armor and bow or 4 piece helm armor wing and talon for lvl 20. Or you could lvl 7 lvls to 30 and get cheap but good equipment.

L.27 Sniper's Helm 2k
L.30 Shivering CrossBow/Bow 5-7k
L.30 Shivering Armor 10-15k!
All of these are legendary and good.

Kixxler
06-02-2012, 03:44 PM
Instead of playing PL, you should really work on your English grade.

Jcyee
06-02-2012, 07:17 PM
Instead of playing PL you should really work on your English grade.

...? that was kinda harsh

Register
06-02-2012, 07:25 PM

Great job making assumptions!

-.-

Who knows, he could have a perfect grade in English and PL could just be a hobby for him. There really is no reason to be rude...Yeah, grammar isn't perfect in his post, but we all know everybody writes with poor grammar on the internets.

As for the question...
After level 5, you can't purchase a premium character, the items from it include low level items so new players have a good start to the game. It wouldn't be such a good idea to delete your character to start over with a premium character, because the items will become obsolete quickly as you level up. But, of course, if you really would like to experience the cool looking items, feel free to purchase it.
When you create and name a character the premium character costs 30 play I believe. And if you don't purchase it then, I think it costs 45 plat to upgrade, but the option Is only there until level 5.

birdmasta
06-02-2012, 09:39 PM

i believe there should be a comma after PL...

Kixxler
06-03-2012, 12:47 AM
i believe there should be a comma after PL...
Edited, kind sir.

Elixirgod
06-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Edited, kind sir.

man, you dont need to say sir, this not a polite "polite" forum! :D

Ujustgotnuked
06-11-2012, 06:25 AM

:o you should work on how to be more nice on forums because thats really mean :(

Rare
06-11-2012, 11:19 AM

Someone had their cereal peed in this morning?

Luvaria
06-11-2012, 12:29 PM
[QUOTE=Appleisaac;664558]If you mean that you would like to delete your level 23 archer and start a new character for free, you will start over and lose all of your items.
QUOTE]

Huh, thought you could put items (well... with enough room) in stash, delete, and it'd be fine? I did this in DL =)

Rare
06-11-2012, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE=Appleisaac;664558]If you mean that you would like to delete your level 23 archer and start a new character for free, you will start over and lose all of your items.
QUOTE]

Huh, thought you could put items (well... with enough room) in stash, delete, and it'd be fine? I did this in DL =)

If you don't have another toon already that wont work.