PDA

View Full Version : Continue Password Protected Hosted Game?!?

gbusse
06-02-2012, 02:34 PM
Hi,

I and my friends are new to Star Legends and are enjoying the game very much! We like to play together in out own private game hosted usually by me. If we are playing in one of these password protected games and leave the game for a while then come back again is there anyway to re-join that same password protected game and continue right where we left off? Or do we always have to start a new hosted game and choose the base and level to start at?

Thanks,
Gord

Phoenixking
06-02-2012, 02:40 PM
Hi,

I and my friends are new to Star Legends and are enjoying the game very much! We like to play together in out own private game hosted usually by me. If we are playing in one of these password protected games and leave the game for a while then come back again is there anyway to re-join that same password protected game and continue right where we left off? Or do we always have to start a new hosted game and choose the base and level to start at?

Thanks,
GordIf one friend stays there you can join back in the game by entering the password and then join, if no one is there and you leave the game might end and you won't be able to find it.

gbusse
06-02-2012, 02:50 PM
Thanks! That is kind of what I thought. I guess we would have to play through at least till the next level so then when we come back we can start at that level.

Thanks again,
Gord