PDA

View Full Version : New games

Rawrimafish
06-02-2012, 02:49 PM
Hey STS,
i has a questions
are you going to make more games? because SL launched Sept. 2011 DL May? 2012 and Arcane (dunno launch date) what other games?

Skeletonlord
06-02-2012, 02:59 PM
Pretty sure Spacetime Studios will have more than four games. The next game will most likely be a western themed game (After Arcane Legends of course). Justg did say that they are working on a western themed game, or would like to at some point, so maybe Arcane Legends is coming first because a western game needs more work?

Mothwing
06-02-2012, 04:04 PM
I still liked the idea of an offline game that ties into the online game by rewarding with gold. A member came up with this a while back, and even though I doubt it will happen, it's fun to think it will.

Swimmingstar
06-02-2012, 06:49 PM
I still liked the idea of an offline game that ties into the online game by rewarding with gold. A member came up with this a while back, and even though I doubt it will happen, it's fun to think it will.

I was thinking of that a while ago. Something that you could do offline then when you went online you could update it. But it seems easily hack-able.

akfury
06-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Hey STS,
i has a questions
are you going to make more games? because SL launched Sept. 2011 DL May? 2012 and Arcane (dunno launch date) what other games?

umm let them finish the one in progress then update SL! before another one

Deathpunch
06-03-2012, 06:48 PM
umm let them finish the one in progress then update SL! before another one

How about this, update your existing games that have stagnated in the 6+ months since the last update BEFORE you finish or start anymore games. An update to PL and SL sure would be nice. *not so subtle hint*

Content is king with these types of games and all you're doing, STS, is driving people away to games that get a regular update.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

akfury
06-03-2012, 06:53 PM
How about this, update your existing games that have stagnated in the 6+ months since the last update BEFORE you finish or start anymore games. An update to PL and SL sure would be nice. *not so subtle hint*

Content is king with these types of games and all you're doing, STS, is driving people away to games that get a regular update.

-----
Sent from my ICS-powered 3VO

meant that. just posted it out of order :p