PDA

View Full Version : Suicide:

kharmel
06-02-2012, 10:24 PM
>First of all,i dont know if i post on the correct forum.
>My observation: i have observed players to commit suicide(when low on HP) on CTF including myself on the window to prevent getting double killed.
e.g. unknown killed kharmel
unknown killed kharmel
**thus resulting to 2 death counts
>i checked and tested on it, and found out that suicide only count as 1 death. Kill never count.
e.g. kharmel killed kharmel
** 1 death added. No kill count.
>Sorry if some find this irrelevant. Lols;-)
>for me,it just changed my game plan on ctf.

Floating
06-03-2012, 02:45 AM
It is intended. If you wanna die without someone else getting you killed you have to suffer not getting the kill yourself.

A tip: When zombies kill you you dont get a death or kill ;)

Ghosti
06-03-2012, 04:34 PM
I have more zombie deaths than I feel comfortable saying :(

Shaocalur
06-05-2012, 06:52 AM
Before when you committed suicide you would get 1 kill AND 1 death, but they changed that.

Floating
06-05-2012, 08:37 AM
I did not know that... Then maybe it is a bug like doublekill. I personally never let light or zombies kill me... Searchin for a heart ;...;

StompArtist
06-05-2012, 09:11 AM
The double kill bug is responsible for almost half my deaths. :P

Floating
06-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Likewise stomp...

kharmel
06-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Likewise stomp...

True, suicide before is 1 kill+1 death on your stats. Now,1 death counts only.

Regarding double death: It is always caused by low health then....
fatal burst + any attack or skills(that kill the opponent before fatal burst) = 100% double kill
** so normal slashing can cause also double kill as long as you attack opponent and killed him while he is in state of Fatal burst.The 2nd kill always come from fatal burst.

Lady_Pebbles
06-10-2012, 04:52 AM
Happens with SD too. Not just FB. :) Its still a bug that should've been fixed by now. Its being exploited waaay too much. *shrugs* Hopefully they fix it for the next update.

XchilangopwnX
06-10-2012, 02:20 PM
The double kill bug is responsible for almost half my deaths. :P

That bug is responsible for (not for sure probably though) 1/2 my kills AND deaths. :) I like it. Don't mind it anymore, really. Learned to use it to my advantage so devs better not fix it no smorez.

kharmel
06-10-2012, 11:42 PM
That bug is responsible for (not for sure probably though) 1/2 my kills AND deaths. :) I like it. Don't mind it anymore, really. Learned to use it to my advantage so devs better not fix it no smorez.

through that bug kills,strategy has been created to maximize that kill bug...;) Instead of moaning about it,use it for our advantage while it still last. Good to do on one vs one...;)