PDA

View Full Version : Lvl. 65 Pally

Back
06-03-2012, 01:11 PM
I was wondering if anyone could help me with the combos. My combo worked well at first but I guess I messed something up.

Currently I'm 150 STR, 100 DEX and rest int. Using crafted orlok 1h set and dmg ring. Maxed out all skills except resurrect at 1 and frost bite.

My current combo is: BOV, BOM, Resurrect (for the stat), nightmare, weak, frost, ice, fire, light, drain. Heal is obvious, so I did not list it and mana when about to die.

Dex birds are free kills and so are staff mages. Problem arises against other STR builds and full int wand + bracer mages. Party coz I get bored of long fights. Lol. Jk

I could really use some help here.

mike1298
06-03-2012, 02:04 PM
This may sound funny being a pally. But for int Wand Mages try this. When they shield kite them while doing the ice then fire. If you do it right you won't get hit and you will lower their mana. After that you can go in for the kill.

Sryyoulose
06-04-2012, 05:33 PM
This may sound funny being a pally. But for int Wand Mages try this. When they shield kite them while doing the ice then fire. If you do it right you won't get hit and you will lower their mana. After that you can go in for the kill.

Fire ice.

Elitephonix
06-04-2012, 05:41 PM
Fire ice.

Fire, ice, And Heal