PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading Weapons/Armors

123seeyah
04-18-2010, 08:22 PM
I wish this could be done.

Upgrading weapons and giving it a certain glow for every level (say a +3 weapon would glow blue, a +7 would glow bronze, a +9 would glow gold, etc)

Not only upgrading it to a certain level, but i wish infusing elements to a weapon can also be done (infusing fire , lightning, poison elements)

c",)

Deathshock
04-18-2010, 08:38 PM
Its a great idea, but to be honest, probably not a top priority for the devs right now. Theres a lot of these little things that are simliar to other games but they're just minor details compared to some of the important things that need to be fixed.

Laska
04-18-2010, 11:30 PM
Yah it would be nice being able to upgrade tho so I don't hav to change weps so often.

Flamin
04-19-2010, 11:05 AM
Yep I got this idea on my thread too. But I put it into more detail.

SMELTN
04-19-2010, 01:02 PM
I would rather see different looking armor instead of the glow first, but yeah the glow effect would be cool eventually, or even fire coming off the blades and such

Splurd
04-19-2010, 01:12 PM
I would rather see different looking armor instead of the glow first, but yeah the glow effect would be cool eventually, or even fire coming off the blades and such

I believe some of the items in the iTunes store already have this "glow" effect for weapons if you want to see it. Look for Flaming weapons.

Some of the loot in game have this effect too but they are rare.

darrensmith016
04-19-2010, 01:19 PM
good idea id love to do that..