PDA

View Full Version : Name Reserves?

Purey
06-03-2012, 09:21 PM
I want to reserve my name.. When shall this be available and how do I do it? C:

I have heard of people doing it for other legend titles. :p

starfletcher
06-04-2012, 07:40 AM
As of he said should be available in the Future but i want StarFletcher to live on so hope it does

Skeletonlord
06-04-2012, 08:12 AM
Sorry, I'm on the mobile iOS app, but I am guessing you mean for Arcane Legends? I am figuring that because the name reservation has finished for PL, SL and DL.

The way the process works is that you pay 50 platinum to get your name reserved. This means when the title is released you can use that character name. You usually get a prize, often a shield.

akfury
06-04-2012, 02:56 PM
Sorry, I'm on the mobile iOS app, but I am guessing you mean for Arcane Legends? I am figuring that because the name reservation has finished for PL, SL and DL.

The way the process works is that you pay 50 platinum to get your name reserved. This means when the title is released you can use that character name. You usually get a prize, often a shield.
you get rewarded o.0 wish i new :( i might actually reserve mine this time

Rawrimafish
06-04-2012, 05:45 PM

or for SL and PL, you ay 20? and 30 for the shield which basically is 50 plat... -_- continue