PDA

View Full Version : Baron Blut? has whole commando vanity set?

Jugernugetx
06-03-2012, 09:56 PM
The items Baron Blut has in voleria towne looks awesome. I know the armor is the level cap vanity item right now and he probably has the helmet under his fangs. Are the sleeves and leg parts the future vanity items? They look pretty cool!

HunterSLAYER
06-04-2012, 12:06 AM
Sorry to spoil the surprise, but that's Riley "the Slayer" Wilcott(Temp. NPC till next cap update).

He gives a player who reached the lv cap a cap vanity(consisting of a helm, chest armor, sleeves and legs).

Baron blut is an NPC that "appeared"(on UCS Blackstar and Planet Voleria command deck) prior to the launch of Dark Legends' STS' newest game.

I believe the "fang of dark legends was supposed to be an event item but it hasn't been removed yet.

He was supposed to be a temp. NPC but he still hasn't been removed yet.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Lowlyspy
06-04-2012, 12:33 AM
Sorry to spoil the surprise, but that's Riley "the Slayer" Wilcott(Temp. NPC till next cap update).

He gives a player who reached the lv cap a cap vanity(consisting of a helm, chest armor, sleeves and legs).

Baron blut is an NPC that "appeared"(on UCS Blackstar and Planet Voleria command deck) prior to the launch of Dark Legends' STS' newest game.

I believe the "fang of dark legends was supposed to be an event item but it hasn't been removed yet.

He was supposed to be a temp. NPC but he still hasn't been removed yet.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
If you look close baron blut has a slightly darker colored elite com chest piece, and what people have speculated to be the elite op back piece. It would stand to reason that the arms and legs could be the elite gear coming in the future, however nothing is positive until that future becomes the present.

flashbackflip
06-04-2012, 02:42 AM
I'm sorry to discourage you, Juger, but I don't think STS will show off ALL future set.. It's more likely that the Baron's armor is fake, apart from real back armor for ops

Check this thread to see it yourself http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?55555-easter-egg-NEW-OP-cap-vanity-BACK-ARMOR-found!!-spoiler

KillaSkillz
06-04-2012, 05:12 AM
Hopefully, those arms and legs aren't the comms. I would hate to think the comm chest we were given is so blurry and toned down not for those, but for other items with a ton of definition. hopefully, they just recolored and pieced together some stuff just for that npc and there is something really awesome coming up for comms.

*Zero*
06-04-2012, 06:49 AM
I think it could be the 45 set. But eh we all have opinions.

Flowman
06-04-2012, 07:11 AM
I wish I still had my Operative from when I first started...Not digging that commando chest piece and that's the only account I have left. Oh well :(

flashbackflip
06-04-2012, 07:39 AM
Hopefully, those arms and legs aren't the comms. I would hate to think the comm chest we were given is so blurry and toned down not for those, but for other items with a ton of definition. hopefully, they just recolored and pieced together some stuff just for that npc and there is something really awesome coming up for comms.

exactly!

also - exactly why they won't show all the stuff at one time))

Jugernugetx
06-04-2012, 02:42 PM
ah idk lol. it just looks like the perfect match xD