PDA

View Full Version : Where will Humania be on the Map?

Urqui
06-03-2012, 10:22 PM

Where's it most likely they'd place it? My guess is #4:chargrined:

Paar
06-03-2012, 10:34 PM
#6 Look at the Palm trees :)

Whirlzap
06-03-2012, 10:36 PM
Developers said pushed to the end of civilization, and the isles of Humania.
I'll go with #6 since it's near the end of Alterra and possibly #4 since it's an island.

Purey
06-03-2012, 10:43 PM
I say the little island #5

C:

Conradin
06-03-2012, 10:55 PM
hows 5 and 4? the isles.

Esoul
06-03-2012, 11:28 PM
4 Islands :hororr:

LwMark
06-03-2012, 11:44 PM
4 , 5, or 6

Good idea by numbering an askin opinions..i wanna know where in towns will we enter from..example nuris we enter through fh

Drizzid
06-04-2012, 12:12 AM
I'm fairly certain it's been confirmed as being on the #4 island.

I could be wrong, but I remember reading it somewhere.

zeusabe
06-04-2012, 12:25 AM
"The Heroes of Alterra have pushed the monsters threatening the Elf Queen’s domain out further and further from the mainland. Left with few strongholds, evil influences have crossed the water to take a foothold on the southern islands known collectively as Humania." - Samhayne

Suggests that wherever this new map is: that it's not part of the mainland, should be located in southern portion of the map, composed of at least two islands (use of plural islands and the word collective), that monsters are left with "few" strongholds suggesting miniscule land area, and enemy retreat. That can only be 5 (two islands), or the small islands between 2 and 3. 4 is too big to be considered "few strongholds", and it doesn't fit the description "being pushed out from mainland" because if enemies are being pushed in such a huge island (unless the intention is to push the enemy to a huge island and let them hide and build their own fortress), the island should be fitting to an enemy who has been exiled and oppressed which means area must be small (at least geographically small as indicated in the map).

LwMark
06-04-2012, 12:41 AM
Ye your right says furtger away so that lil island cant be it.or maybe part of it but ye were in for a whole new section..im excited!!! Theres goin to be so many people playing day of releasr

Skeletonlord
06-04-2012, 04:15 AM
It is bound to be near Alien Oasis (I am thinking it will be like Alien Oasis IIII) but that is just my opinion.

Looking at the screenshots, it seems like an Alien Oasis expansion (Palm Tree's and epicness :D).

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Islands have palm trees:p and beaches!:D

Not necessarily. Islands are pieces of land surrounded by water.

Phoenixking
06-04-2012, 05:06 PM
Not necessarily. Islands are pieces of land surrounded by water.
Continents land sorounded by water though O.o

Sryyoulose
06-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Guys... It's on the squid... Duh!

NECROREAPER
06-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Not this thread again...

How many threads do we need before people realize that the devs already said where Humania is gonna be, not to mention the countless times people have said where the devs said Humania will be.

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 05:18 PM
Continents land sorounded by water though O.o

From dictionary.com

First definition of island.

"1. a tract of land not large enough to be called a continent."

Sryyoulose
06-04-2012, 05:20 PM
Not this thread again...

How many threads do we need before people realize that the devs already said where Humania is gonna be, not to mention the countless times people have said where the devs said Humania will be.
On the squid.

Late
06-04-2012, 05:32 PM
I have a feeling that the sea serpent on the top right will be something , maybe the ultimate boss

Phoenixking
06-04-2012, 05:33 PM
From dictionary.com

First definition of island.

"1. a tract of land not large enough to be called a continent."
How big does it have to be to be considered continent? O.o I don't remember we'll but I think there is an island bigger then Australia O.o

Windwaiker
06-04-2012, 09:15 PM
How big does it have to be to be considered continent? O.o I don't remember we'll but I think there is an island bigger then Australia O.o

No, there's no island bigger than Australia. Australia is a continent. I think the biggest island might be Greenland?

Phoenixking
06-08-2012, 02:33 PM
No, there's no island bigger than Australia. Australia is a continent. I think the biggest island might be Greenland?
This is why I said I think :3

Being the necro poster here or whatever, I now change my idea to be around #1 or the islands close to that area, most humans over there

Suentous PO
06-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Sidetrack- every since I started playing AO, I noticed the map isn't unfolded all the way and alterra continues eastward. I'm not speculating on humania here, but wouldn't it be cool if the final map was some huge thing out there in the east?

Patricks
06-10-2012, 08:16 PM
I personally believe that US Americans are unable to locate Humania on a map because some people out there in our nation don't have maps. And I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such as. And I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should help those in the US, or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.

Charmstrange
06-10-2012, 08:26 PM
If it's #4, I can't wait to battle that cycloptopus!

Fao
06-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Guys like it said in one of Sam's threads, it's going to be on the island in the south right corner!! And I hope they took into account our ideas about underwater and make the next one below one of the sea monsters!

grenadiers
06-10-2012, 08:46 PM
I personally believe that US Americans are unable to locate Humania on a map because some people out there in our nation don't have maps. And I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and the Iraq everywhere like, such as. And I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should help those in the US, or should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future.this actually made me lol!

Luvaria
06-11-2012, 12:14 PM
It's #4! Announced on FB, someone made a thread here :D http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?60120-Humania-Location-Revealed!!!