PDA

View Full Version : Severe Vanity problem

Fastfire
09-07-2021, 08:58 PM
Hey guys lmk your thoughts anybody think there is a severe amount of people hoarding vanity’s marking it harder to find and buy the vanities that we want. I haven’t found any of the vanity’s that I want as a rouge. Gold isn’t the issue people just won’t sell and some people just hoard. I don’t want to throw shade and say the name but I know someone who has 9 luminary wings rouge for no reason and just won’t sell
This type of setting in game make it hard for people to enjoy the game
Arcane legend can u add a new event that allows people to work for untradable old vanities.

I know I’m not the only one who thought about quitting or leaving because of this Lmk your thoughts plz ty

Btw no hate or anything just want to know thoughts

Encryptions
09-07-2021, 09:08 PM
People choose on what they decide to do with their stuff, it would be a communist act to control what others do with their items. As nice as it would sound to have access to all vanity in the game it would ruin the economy and make no vanity worth having. Its like a diamond; if 1 exists everyone wants it if infinity exist no one wants it.
I have your same problem with frank set, I have been searching for months for 1 and its hard but understandable.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Fastfire
09-07-2021, 09:10 PM
Yea I guess I can see from your view point I guesss my point hoping AL will add more vanities or more ways to obtain them ;)

It is frustrating when you have the gold but can’t buy anything the market in al these days. Especially when the vanity is quote and quote “rare” but it’s just someone hoarding a mass amount of it

Fastfire
09-07-2021, 09:19 PM
[QUOTE=Encryptions;3656743]People choose on what they decide to do with their stuff, it would be a communist act to control what others do with their items. As nice as it would sound to have access to all vanity in the game it would ruin the economy and make no vanity worth having. Its like a diamond; if 1 exists everyone wants it if infinity exist no one wants it.
I have your same problem with frank set, I have been searching for months for 1 and its hard but understandable.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk[

that’s a lb old vanity the vanities I’m looking for are recent and not expensive or even close to as rare as frank set

Oawaoebi
09-07-2021, 09:26 PM
Well for halloween being able to farm bound lb 2014 sets would be great, at 10k tokens.

Fastfire
09-07-2021, 09:30 PM
Lol doubt that will happen I’m sure the people who paid billions of gold for it will rage.

Irg
09-07-2021, 09:40 PM
Those hoarder will sell, they are just waiting for it to reach the price that they have in mind
This happens irl too, shoes, bags, watches, nothing wrong with it...
If you have a keen eye towards what will increase in price, why not buy for 10m, and sell for 100?

THE GOLDEN KING
09-07-2021, 09:57 PM
Offer overpriced, makes things smoother.

Example? Maul is worth 135m, offer 170m+ and people will come in flying.

Works 99.9% of the time, everyone has a price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fastfire
09-07-2021, 10:18 PM
I offered 50 mill for 30 mill luminary aura no one sell. ;)
I offer 25 mill for dark harb wing no one sell
I offer 45mill for luminary wing no one sell
I offer 80 mill for 20 mill smelly vest no one sell
I been looking for 1 month now

umarrahim
09-07-2021, 11:11 PM
I been looking for 1 month nowI'll sell u lumin wings (R) for 200m :3

/s.. Unless....

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Fastfire
09-07-2021, 11:24 PM
I'll sell u lumin wings (R) for 200m :3

/s.. Unless....

Ty for making my point and my max 50 I’m that’s mxuh for a 30 mill wing

umarrahim
09-07-2021, 11:25 PM
See just completely dumDahek, I was being sarcastic

Titanium
09-08-2021, 05:50 AM
I don't think hoarding is the problem.

More likely the fake C/Os.

Even potential sellers are thinking that if they can keep an item for more time then the value itself would be greater based on the actual tricks that these "merchants" are pulling on forum.

I quitted for 4years and when I have returned and saw how much these vanities are going for and how easily it can cost 3m now and 30m next month I have decided to not sell any vanity piece which i will coup. Only duplicates.

OP, i think this is what you have to do, farm harder and buy everything when is being released. Sadly your suggestion won't be consider.

The only thing that needs to be returned was red arlor sets in store and og jester as a forum contest. The decission to forbid the release of these vanities cause some people were in their feelings is hella weird.

Tiger Mike
09-08-2021, 06:54 AM
I blame housing for this.

QuaseT
09-08-2021, 07:21 AM
-1 in general and especially for lb sets. Never seen a tradeable non-lb vanity that you cannot buy with gold if you search for it. Vanities that were not announced to be obtainable at one specific event only and are not lb items could be released in store a second time imo (personally against that still).

Fastfire
09-08-2021, 07:31 AM
-1 in general and especially for lb sets. Never seen a tradeable non-lb vanity that you cannot buy with gold if you search for it. Vanities that were not announced to be obtainable at one specific event only and are not lb items could be released in store a second time imo (personally against that still).

How long is the search tho. I’ve looked 1 month spamming in maps and posting forums for the 5 items listed above and not even a reply. Maybe for mages it’s different buy for rouge the vanity lack is severe

QuaseT
09-08-2021, 07:36 AM
How long is the search tho. I’ve looked 1 month spamming in maps and posting forums for the 5 items listed above and not even a reply. Maybe for mages it’s different buy for rouge the vanity lack is severeIt just depends on your offer and time. I own the wings you mentioned for mage and I dont see a reason why mage ones are easy to obtain and rogue is non-existent. Did you try to pm people in towns with those wings with your offer? Is the offer too low maybe?

Mcmikeguapo
09-08-2021, 09:53 AM
Well for halloween being able to farm bound lb 2014 sets would be great, at 10k tokens.

NO and if that happens hope sts do that for 100k tokens

flashio
09-08-2021, 10:41 AM
NO and if that happens hope sts do that for 100k tokens

Ngl I would like to seep people's faces when they see lb vanity sets at vendor for 100k tokens while the token cap remains on 10k :D.

YeaSheGamez
09-08-2021, 11:38 AM
I been looking for 1 month nowThe auras are extremely rare, ( because people see small auras and think its worthless to even spend plat on.) if you wouldve paid attention only like 1-2 sold every reset.

As for the wings idk, because they sold out every time i believe.

And the vest is fairly rare for rogues, it was the first one of that kind released.

Sent from my moto g stylus using Tapatalk

YeaSheGamez
09-08-2021, 11:44 AM
I blame housing for this.Housing didnt make hoarding worse it just made it more fun, because we can now see all of our vanities instead of them being words in your inventory.

There are people who use this to their hoarding advantage, but then there are people like me who has a house full of stuff but im not hoarding 50 of the same items (and 99% of everything in there i bought with my own plat so it has no affect on anyone). i make it my priority to not be a price manipulator.

Irg
09-08-2021, 12:40 PM
Housing didnt make hoarding worse it just made it more fun, because we can now see all of our vanities instead of them being words in your inventory.

There are people who use this to their hoarding advantage, but then there are people like me who has a house full of stuff but im not hoarding 50 of the same items (and 99% of everything in there i bought with my own plat so it has no affect on anyone). i make it my priority to not be a price manipulator.

Imagine actually spending more than 2m on housing item xd rich... i just wish those stands are cheaper

Tiger Mike
09-08-2021, 12:44 PM
Housing didnt make hoarding worse it just made it more fun, because we can now see all of our vanities instead of them being words in your inventory.

I don't agree it did made it worse, I have seen many houses with plenty of glint aegis, lucky golem, terror blades,kershal staff, etc on the walls doing nothing but getting dusty and then when people ask in forums for these items to return everyone is against it because "Its not fair for collectors" or whatever .

Making anything rare hurts everyone.

Irg
09-08-2021, 12:56 PM
I don't agree it did made it worse, I have seen many houses with plenty of glint aegis, lucky golem, terror blades,kershal staff, etc on the walls doing nothing but getting dusty and then when people ask in forums for these items to return everyone is against it because "Its not fair for collectors" or whatever .

Making anything rare hurts everyone.

then what's the point of rare vanities if they eventually come back? Stop whining Just go farm more and buy it with good price they will be a seller for everything. your justice is only beneficial to those who want to buy cheap

Fastfire
09-08-2021, 01:03 PM
then what's the point of rare vanities if they eventually come back? Stop whining Just go farm more and buy it with good price they will be a seller for everything. your justice is only beneficial to those who want to buy cheap

Not really think about it I play as rouge and I choose free to play. Some people spend real money I have nothing against that but its a playstyle. People like me who spend nothing in game and farm and merch our selves is at a major disadvantage.

Ur right people should farm. But to what degree a game is there to enjoy not to run the same map endlessly non stop

Also my point isn’t to have the vanities comeback my point is make it more available and add more new vanities. Most things can only be obtained with plat.

Fastfire
09-08-2021, 01:06 PM
Not really think about it I play as rouge and I choose free to play. Some people spend real money I have nothing against that but its a playstyle. People like me who spend nothing in game and farm and merch our selves is at a major disadvantage.

Ur right people should farm. But to what degree a game is there to enjoy not to run the same map endlessly non stop

Also my point isn’t to have the vanities comeback my point is make it more available and add more new vanities. Most things can only be obtained with plat.

I highly disagree with bringing back lb vanities and making the people who spend billion or more on it rage. However there is a lack in normal vanities that people use.

Also ty for putting your thoughts I just wanted to see people’s opinions and experiences

Irg
09-08-2021, 01:23 PM

idk but i dont think you get any advantage in map while using a 10b vanity set vs 1k vanity set, just get what you can afford no one told u to grind endlessly.

umarrahim
09-08-2021, 01:27 PM
idk but i dont think you get any advantage in map while using a 10b vanity set vs 1k vanity set, just get what you can afford no one told u to grind endlessly.I offered to sell him the vanity he wanted for 200m and yet he's complaining no one sells to him... smh

/s

Switchback
09-08-2021, 01:27 PM
Wait untill new items come into game. When new things are brought in, especially if there is a good event going, the market opens up and you will see many more items for sale. Usually bigger priced items that are new promote buying and selling.
The past weeks haven't really drawn players to log in thus not as many items for sale.

Good Luck with your search. When expansion drops, you will see these items im sure.

chiiwawa
09-08-2021, 01:55 PM
We could have a " Force everyone to sell thier stuff" event. o.o..

Fastfire
09-08-2021, 04:02 PM
We could have a " Force everyone to sell thier stuff" event. o.o..

Lmfaoo imagine lol

Mcmikeguapo
09-08-2021, 05:56 PM
Ngl I would like to seep people's faces when they see lb vanity sets at vendor for 100k tokens while the token cap remains on 10k :D.

I was actually serious, increase the cap just to see how ppl grinds just to have a vanity, would be funny

YeaSheGamez
09-08-2021, 06:34 PM

Making anything rare hurts everyone.How did it make it worse? Its no different from people making multiple accounts to stash. Theres already an unlimited amount that people can hoard bc of this, only difference is now we can see them hoarding.

Encryptions
09-08-2021, 06:46 PM
A person who owns multiple of 1 item does not mean they should be shamed upon for hoarding the item nor shall they be forced to sell it. I am 100% sure every one in this thread has held more than 1 of a specific item before so they can wait for the price to go up and sell it.

Fastfire
09-08-2021, 07:57 PM
A person who owns multiple of 1 item does not mean they should be shamed upon for hoarding the item nor shall they be forced to sell it. I am 100% sure every one in this thread has held more than 1 of a specific item before so they can wait for the price to go up and sell it.

Not hold 9 and attempt to manipulate prices lol

Encryptions
09-08-2021, 07:59 PM
Not hold 9 and attempt to manipulate prices lolIts not price manipulation to hold multiple of an item and sell it when it rises.
I advise lots of people to learn on how an economy works.

YeaSheGamez
09-08-2021, 08:05 PM
A person who owns multiple of 1 item does not mean they should be shamed upon for hoarding the item nor shall they be forced to sell it. I am 100% sure every one in this thread has held more than 1 of a specific item before so they can wait for the price to go up and sell it.True but theres a difference in just hoarding vs price manipulation

Hoarding things such as keys/awakes/energy etc and waiting for the price to go up is ok because these items are in store every other week/event. Therefore prices will always fluctuate up and down as they should no matter how much one hoards.

But price manipulation is when people hoard hundreds of an item that is LIMITED (such as auras etc) and wait months for said item to establish its new "rare" title then permanently raise said items price.

Encryptions
09-08-2021, 08:06 PM
But price manipulation is when people hoard hundreds of an item that is LIMITED (such as auras etc) and wait months for said item to establish its new "rare" title then permanently raise said items price.

Thats "monopoly".

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210909/6135050777f7b8e62264046fd2c0a3f7.jpg
Manipulation is owning any amount of 1 item but going around selling it with a fake offer by using your alt account or friend to act as if it/they was to offer that on the item. Manipulation can not rise the real value of an item but only the buyer's offer.
Both of these happen in irl business and trades all the time. Monopoly is more of a business partnership. Gas prices.

YeaSheGamez
09-08-2021, 08:16 PM
Thats "monopoly".

Manipulation is owning any amount of 1 item but going around selling it with a fake offer by using your alt account or friend to act as if it/they was to offer that on the item. Manipulation can not rise the real value of an item but only the buyer's offer.Call it what you will if that makes you feel better.
Im not bashing hoarders i just dont agree with some peoples intent behind it.

Besides theres not many that can actually afford enough to really manipulate anything worth while. Only the 1% and we all know who they are.

YeaSheGamez
09-08-2021, 08:30 PM
Thats "monopoly".

Manipulation is owning any amount of 1 item but going around selling it with a fake offer by using your alt account or friend to act as if it/they was to offer that on the item. Manipulation can not rise the real value of an item but only the buyer's offer.
Both of these happen in irl business and trades all the time. Monopoly is more of a business partnership. Gas prices.Ok, well since we're doing this.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210909/41756580984e277c14d1e9b8d147b377.jpg

Encryptions
09-08-2021, 08:38 PM
Ok, well since we're doing this.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210909/41756580984e277c14d1e9b8d147b377.jpg

Thats stock market manipulation. People buy a ton of 1 stock then do something that gets the community hype about it so the price rises then they sell and go and announce they don't care about it anymore. Sort of like what Elon Musk did.
Same thing I explained was manipulation with the post I made above. Just its people faking offers on their item instead of getting a community hype about the item.

Fastfire
09-08-2021, 09:29 PM
Its not price manipulation to hold multiple of an item and sell it when it rises.
I advise lots of people to learn on how an economy works.

Still a attempt to manipulate the price and make profit the point of monopoly is to “control” manipulate the price

Irg
09-08-2021, 09:33 PM
Still a attempt to manipulate the price and make profit the point of monopoly is to “control” manipulate the price

manipulate, atleast in this game is to do fake offer or announce fake sales which should be shamed for
but hoarding is basically letting the community offer more WILLINGLY due to demand and supplies and doesn't deserve all the bad credits

Encryptions
09-08-2021, 09:45 PM

No. Monopoly is to control the price yea but not fake offers. You set your own price, I can buy a frank set and list my sell price for 2bil yea people will hate for it but it would be my price my item, people choose to buy or not. About the only thing people can say is that my item would be over priced and make me want to lower my price by informing me nicely. Though in this game even if you don't know the items price and you sell it over priced they harass you for it and if you sell it underpriced you are called an idiot.

Manipulation is to have an item worth 10m and say your alt offered 10mil on it making the potential buyer offer 11m on it.

Sabiee
09-09-2021, 03:30 AM
We r flooded with vanities and they r all great ,ur problem is u want that one that got rare , its unique and stuff
Luminary and dark harbinger were down that they even broke 3m down i mean helm and vest , u didn't buy as u think common and will go even lower , some one didn't he found it op and bought all in their low price while u didn't buy even 1 single set , boy u dont wanna buy them when common and cheap and cry when they r rare as u cant find ?!
Its life manage it smartly , stop this ,stop what stop ppl being free and smart ? solution is completely there , almost every event has some great vanities plus plat store vanities etc.
i m not hoarding this tho i just got one set during event and a lumi wing later thought op ...

Fastfire
09-09-2021, 05:41 AM
They do both lol that’s my point and I wasn’t active when lum came out just started back up

bubupupu
09-09-2021, 06:11 AM
+1 those hoarder make the market unbalance

Encryptions
09-09-2021, 06:13 AM
Everyone always trying to put the blame on others for anything.

Fastfire
09-09-2021, 06:35 AM
Everyone always trying to put the blame on others for anything.

Well it’s partially their fault u want the game to be well not just aimed towards a specific amount people

Some are arrogant people who spend thousands op plat in game and act if they are s*** in real life I recently offer someone 70 mill for lum wings and got rejected coulda just said “not for sale” but said “go away nub lowballer” also after I ignore that comment came back calling me “lowballing trash” so yea one game is real inviting for especially new young player

bubupupu
09-09-2021, 06:39 AM
The reason of those price rise a lot is GL Farm, Fake co and hoarder hoarding ton of item especially Vanity and Gear. Other item is still acceptable like key or other coz
they are still a huge amount, even you hoard these item they still need some reason like what event coming to raise the price. But whats the point of hoarding ton of vanity and gear? Hoarder can just simply control the price and make the market broken. Hope sts will fix it

Fastfire
09-09-2021, 06:46 AM
We r flooded with vanities and they r all great ,ur problem is u want that one that got rare , its unique and stuff
Luminary and dark harbinger were down that they even broke 3m down i mean helm and vest , u didn't buy as u think common and will go even lower , some one didn't he found it op and bought all in their low price while u didn't buy even 1 single set , boy u dont wanna buy them when common and cheap and cry when they r rare as u cant find ?!
Its life manage it smartly , stop this ,stop what stop ppl being free and smart ? solution is completely there , almost every event has some great vanities plus plat store vanities etc.
i m not hoarding this tho i just got one set during event and a lumi wing later thought op ...

1 I was not active during that time and 2 you don’t understand what this forum is about it’s not about one vanity or problem it’s a mass problem that most people have I’m not talking about just me 4 of my friends irl quit because of dum things like this
This game used to have art and a story that was a chain now it’s nothing all about non stop farm and plat to make profit

It’s the problem as a whole if i get thr vanities I get it if I don’t my life isn’t over it’s just a game however the fact that this game has this issue is highly unappealing read the reviews of this game and you can see

Okay lmk how are we flooded with vanities look in auction there’s nothing loot in aura in auction only thing prob their I bunch of water low tier auras and like 3 water aura

Your a rouge

Try too look for tact wings , Crimsion wings, emerald assassin wings, amethyst wings, ashen wings, and cinder wings. Yea so try to see if you can find
For rouge armor too and helms you cant even find recent released vanities any more .

Encryptions
09-09-2021, 07:05 AM
You can make endless gold by buying out of the auction and reselling later on. I log on chat with guild or friends and not run a single map but make money. Thats the main trick not to work for it but make it work for you.
If that vanity had an endless quantity and was worthless would you still want it? Things aren't ment to be obtained easily; it takes work to find them and buy them it goes the same irl when finding rare stuff.

PatD
09-09-2021, 07:37 AM
1 I was not active during that time and 2 you don’t understand what this forum is about it’s not about one vanity or problem it’s a mass problem that most people have I’m not talking about just me 4 of my friends irl quit because of dum things like this
This game used to have art and a story that was a chain now it’s nothing all about non stop farm and plat to make profit

It’s the problem as a whole if i get thr vanities I get it if I don’t my life isn’t over it’s just a game however the fact that this game has this issue is highly unappealing read the reviews of this game and you can see

Okay lmk how are we flooded with vanities look in auction there’s nothing loot in aura in auction only thing prob their I bunch of water low tier auras and like 3 water aura

Your a rouge

Try too look for tact wings , Crimsion wings, emerald assassin wings, amethyst wings, ashen wings, and cinder wings. Yea so try to see if you can find
For rouge armor too and helms you cant even find recent released vanities any more .

Well from what i know about those games is that you are suppose to acquire stuff while playing the game, if u was not there during old event, ofc its more hard to get the nice vanity from that old event, just keep playing and participate to all event and you will build your own vanity stack of "souvenir"! Those vanity will mean a lot more for you if you have get them while playing the original event, and if you absolutely want old rare van then try search after expansion have start, will be lot more active people in game thus lot more stuff to buy and sell! Good luck and have a nice day :D

Fastfire
09-09-2021, 07:53 AM
That’s for no life’s who has the time and are okay with spending the time buying some people just want to relax and enjoy

Oakmaiden
09-09-2021, 08:23 AM
Of course those items were rewards for playing! Um that’s the purpose of them. Coming in late is ... well, just too bad. I never cried for set that came before I started playing, sheesh!

YeaSheGamez
09-09-2021, 08:56 AM
You can make endless gold by buying out of the auction and reselling later on. I log on chat with guild or friends and not run a single map but make money. Thats the main trick not to work for it but make it work for you.
If that vanity had an endless quantity and was worthless would you still want it? Things aren't ment to be obtained easily; it takes work to find them and buy them it goes the same irl when finding rare stuff.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using TapatalkIts different when the items become rare on their own. (In a few years the items will dwindle bc of quitting players/lost items on alts/banned accs)

But when you are the sole cause for that item rising and becoming rare that is manipulation.

Do what ever you want to make money but dont be upset when others dont agree.

Fastfire
09-09-2021, 09:02 AM
Of course those items were rewards for playing! Um that’s the purpose of them. Coming in late is ... well, just too bad. I never cried for set that came before I started playing, sheesh!

plz read the original form i just want to know if anyone has the same issues and hope that sts can add more and newer vanities

Read original thread not cry just discussion ty …

I’ll get it sooner or later but not in rush

Fastfire
09-09-2021, 09:04 AM
Guys please read original thread ty. U just wanted to know what people think nothing Else x’x -oak

umarrahim
09-09-2021, 09:05 AM
Guys please read original thread ty. U just wanted to know what people think nothing Else x’x -oakI am selling wings, 200m, lemme know ^^

XxretepxX
09-09-2021, 10:00 AM
Bruh just find a different vanity set youll get tired of luminary one anyways just like how people get tired of every other vanity

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

Fastfire
09-09-2021, 10:58 AM
Bruh just find a different vanity set youll get tired of luminary one anyways just like how people get tired of every other vanity

Sent from my LM-K500 using Tapatalk

This isn’t the point . Zzzzzzzzzz. Plz read original thread plz

wasrock
09-09-2021, 01:15 PM
Freeeeeebump

Irg
09-09-2021, 03:29 PM
You: come into my house and see a nice bottle of wine on the shelf
Also you: I buy it
Me: Not selling sorry
You: are you trying to MaNiPuLAte the EconOmY? Go to jail
Me: ...

octavos
09-09-2021, 04:11 PM
when a new sts game is released very simaler to AL...**Cough***PL2****cough, I can see old vanity returning.....don't say that I'm wrong, because SL had this happen to them. So I'm not worried...ill see my ghost set again.....eventually lol.

dont shoot the messanger lol, **ghost brings out popcorn**

Fastfire
09-09-2021, 04:57 PM
You: come into my house and see a nice bottle of wine on the shelf
Also you: I buy it
Me: Not selling sorry
You: are you trying to MaNiPuLAte the EconOmY? Go to jail
Me: ...

Plz read original thread lol every is gonna disagree but don’t make it exaggerated plz

Ilove_Poopoo
09-10-2021, 12:28 AM
Developers can't just impose price ceilings or limit the amount we horde, that would otherwise be a compromise and contradicts the whole point of AL being advertised as a free player market. There is nothing you nor developers can do.

This isn't limited to vanities, it expands across almost every hot item in the game. Like hoarding eggs or consumables, vanities is another niche players profit from.

This is neither price manipulation, its more of a merching tactic organized by already existing wealthy players in the game. Relative to this game, price manipulation depicts unruly behavior in setting up prices; bidding fake offers, setting it by urself and deception.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Pinklips
09-10-2021, 01:20 AM
Every vanity which is "rare" now was once available easily but u were not interested in buying than. People who thought it was valuable, they bought it. And it's not necessary that just a single player will hoard all the vanities. There are thousands of players in Al who might have bought it. You only complain and cry once the vanity gets popular or rare.

Every good looking vanity will eventually get rarer over time.. And more such good vanities are yet to come in the upcoming events so why do u bother about the ones which you can't get ? I also wanted a lot of old vanities but those are difficult to get now so I have adjusted with whatever good is available right now. So try to value the things which are still easily available for u now rather than crying about the past. Devs are making awesome vanities every event so wait for the upcoming events and focus on that. Goodluck

profmsb
09-10-2021, 09:39 PM
this kind of thing cant be control...if u have 1billion of gold(which is kinda not rare nowdays) u can massive hoard anything n set the new op price.Mybe sts can check the source of too much gold..~~

Flamesofanger
09-11-2021, 12:12 AM

I'm just gonna leave this right here.

Xtremez
09-11-2021, 07:12 PM
Many arguments here are true in that there is nothing we as players or they as devs could ever do. The market is liberal and is dependent on the hands of players so we cannot simply force hoarders to not do what they are doing since they aren't doing something considered illegal. It's their choice and since they are capable to do so, we cannot do anything about it. Only thing you could do on your end is to secure vanities you'd want as long as they are still widely available then if you like them, hold on to them. Hoarding along with merching are two of the most prominent ways to get gold in the game without actually playing the game the way it was intended to be played, and of course, this attracts a lot of players who easily get bored with grind but would rather see the market and economy as opportunities to profit...

Analytical
10-03-2021, 06:03 AM
Agree with some of the points here too. ​

Hoarding = legal
(Regardless of whether it causes price rise)
Giving fake offer = illegal
(Doesn't matter if price rise or fall, a fake offer is a fake offer)

Some may not like hoarders, but guess what it is not against the rule to hoard any type of items in game. No need to exclude yourself from the hoarders group by saying ohh I only hoard keys/gems/etc. If you hoard, you are a hoarder. Simple. Just because you aren't rich enough to hoard expensive vanity like the 1% does doesn't make you a non-hoarder. To a player poorer than you who can't even hoard normal gem, to them, using some of your logic here, is "manipulating the prices".

Bottom line, do what's legal & don't go against tos.

Anything else beyond is just ethics as a gamer which is itself highly subjective.

chiiwawa
10-04-2021, 10:59 AM
Agree with some of the points here too. ​

Hoarding = legal
(Regardless of whether it causes price rise)
Giving fake offer = illegal
(Doesn't matter if price rise or fall, a fake offer is a fake offer)

Some may not like hoarders, but guess what it is not against the rule to hoard any type of items in game. No need to exclude yourself from the hoarders group by saying ohh I only hoard keys/gems/etc. If you hoard, you are a hoarder. Simple. Just because you aren't rich enough to hoard expensive vanity like the 1% does doesn't make you a non-hoarder. To a player poorer than you who can't even hoard normal gem, to them, using some of your logic here, is "manipulating the prices".

Bottom line, do what's legal & don't go against tos.

Anything else beyond is just ethics as a gamer which is itself highly subjective.

Ok, this is scary to me but I actually agree with you on this post. here goes my latest forum book. Get comfortable for the read.

Hoarding is the persistent difficulty discarding or parting with possessions causing severe anxiety. Its a medical condition.

Collector is a person who collects things of a specified type, professionally or as a hobby. Its a hobby.

What people are being accused of here is manipulating for person gain and for the destruction of others ability to do the same. A manipulator.

Every single game that i know of is played like that for the most part. even board games.

I personally like the socializing part of the game and being kind to others, but alot of people just play the game to win at all cost. its just a strategy. Its only a game to them.

We all play the exact same way in every other part of the game and never give it a second thought. We try to dominate the arena, pvp, events, maps, we buy gear that we know that alot of people cant afford, and we do it all in the name of being the best.

So why is it so wrong if a player chooses another route of playing? Attempting to in some way control the market. Its their way of slowing down the people dominating in every other part of the game.

Not my way of playing
But its theirs.

If STS saw a problem with this they would have stopped it years ago. So until they do, all that can happen is complaining about it with the hopes that the manipulation is being
revealed so that people dont fall victim to it.

But.... Its No big secret.. everyone already knows about it and if you play the game more than once a week you know who does it. So what is being accomplished here? Convincing STS its bad? They have listened to this complaint for years and years. They dont see a problem to fix.

i know perseverance is key to getting things changed if you want change but until its against the rules its just being hypercritical of a playing style.

Imrxn
10-17-2021, 02:39 AM
cinder wings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk