PDA

View Full Version : Skeletonlawd - Meet my new warrior!

Skeletonlord
06-04-2012, 04:33 AM
New characters. We all get bored of the same character all the time. How to resolve this problem you may ask? By creating a new character of course :)

Skeletonlawd is my newest member of my "skeleton" family, and I am currently level 10. I am aiming on levelling this toon (if you do not know what a toon is, read further) up as much as I can before Humania hits hopefully in a few days (Apple Approve :D).

If any of you are interested on knowing my base stats and skill infomation, read below. You might be able to find me a good guild or anything like that.

Attributes and other infomation:

Total Str : 56 (Thats right, Im going pure str)
Total Dex : 2
Total Int : 1

Hit Percentage : 65%
Health : 628
Damage : 32-62
DPS (Damage per second) : 39
Armor : 14

Skills information:

Vengeful Slash - 2
Stomp - 2
Rage - 2
Taunt - 1
Crippling Slash - 1
Super Mega Slash - 1

If any of you have any builds or skill organisation infomation, please post it below. As always, if you have any other feedback (Anything at all) post it all below. Lets put this thread as a warrior level 10 discussion for the time being!

NotYoCookiez
06-04-2012, 04:51 AM
Ahh, welcome skeletonlawd!

Do you plan on power leveling or taking the normal leveling course?

Skeletonlord
06-04-2012, 04:54 AM
Ahh, welcome skeletonlawd!

Do you plan on power leveling or taking the normal leveling course?

Bilaxman did power level me from 1 to 10 in about 15-20 minutes, but I think I will go the normal level route with friends.

I forgot to mention, any character about level 10 can add me in game and we can go levelling.

NotYoCookiez
06-04-2012, 05:10 AM
If you would have made earlier i would have love to join!

I started leveling my level 10 merch a few days ago, now I'm 41 haha :)

Skeletonlord
06-04-2012, 05:20 AM
If you would have made earlier i would have love to join!

I started leveling my level 10 merch a few days ago, now I'm 41 haha :)

10 to 41 in in a few days? Astonishing.

Wish I was that Dedicated.

Whirlzap
06-04-2012, 10:11 AM
New characters. We all get bored of the same character all the time. How to resolve this problem you may ask? By creating a new character of course :)

Skeletonlawd is my newest member of my "skeleton" family, and I am currently level 10. I am aiming on levelling this toon (if you do not know what a toon is, read further) up as much as I can before Humania hits hopefully in a few days (Apple Approve :D).

If any of you are interested on knowing my base stats and skill infomation, read below. You might be able to find me a good guild or anything like that.

Attributes and other infomation:

Total Str : 56 (Thats right, Im going pure str)
Total Dex : 2
Total Int : 1

Hit Percentage : 65%
Health : 628
Damage : 32-62
DPS (Damage per second) : 39
Armor : 14

Skills information:

Vengeful Slash - 2
Stomp - 2
Rage - 2
Taunt - 1
Crippling Slash - 1
Super Mega Slash - 1

If any of you have any builds or skill organisation infomation, please post it below. As always, if you have any other feedback (Anything at all) post it all below. Lets put this thread as a warrior level 10 discussion for the time being!

Hey,
There is already a Warrior Class Discussion, if you didn't notice.

RedRyder
06-04-2012, 10:30 AM
I love how overly in depth you always go into every post Skel lol

Elyseon
06-04-2012, 10:38 AM
I love how overly in depth you always go into every post Skel lol
Lol

Good guide tho

Skeletonlord
06-04-2012, 10:56 AM
@whirl I did notice that there is a discussion for the warrior class, but I decided to post here.

@redryder I provided the information I did lol because some people might have wanted that information so they could help me with builds/skills.

Whirlzap
06-04-2012, 11:32 AM
Well, wouldn't it have been better to post into a section specifically made for warriors, warrior builds, skills, etc?

ExperimentNebulaCore
06-04-2012, 11:49 AM
You should meet my new toon. My 26th toon :D

Nice new toon, should make mage too so wen ur friend need mage, u r there for em

nazgulking
06-04-2012, 12:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCk78mlzZTQ

Whirlzap
06-04-2012, 12:58 PM
.....Mine turtle?
What are you trying to do, hijack this?

nazgulking
06-04-2012, 01:05 PM
.....Mine turtle?
What are you trying to do, hijack this?
Nope just greeting our new addition to the game :)

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 01:49 PM
Well, wouldn't it have been better to post into a section specifically made for warriors, warrior builds, skills, etc?

But his thread is mainly about his new character, not his build.

Appleisaac
06-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Leave Skel alone... Everytime he posts something, you guys bully him. He isnt even making a guide this time! He is asking for help :/. Also, who cares that its in the General Discussion page. More people will see it here, and honestly, most things that are posted in character specific sections are never given a glance by forumers.

@skel

Skeletonlord is already an str bear rite? :) maybe you should twink or just do something different like dex or int (INT FTW) . Also, your going to need to get your rage to 6 ASAP. In lower lvls especially, a six in rage will boost your damage like crazy.

JaytB
06-04-2012, 03:55 PM
At low level I would only add dex instead of str. Your hit% sucks bigtime otherwise. Your weapon dmg goes way up too and armor can remain similar. Skill dmg at that lvl is similar too. You can start adding points into str later.

As said here already, put points into rage first. It will make a world of difference in how fast you kill anything.

I got a lvl 10 dex bear, If you want I can post some screenies tomorrow. I think my hit is 100%, can't remember right now (getting late here).

RedRyder
06-04-2012, 03:55 PM
Yea everyone needs to stop picking on skel. Bullying isn't cool

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 04:20 PM
At low level I would only add dex instead of str. Your hit% sucks bigtime otherwise. Your weapon dmg goes way up too and armor can remain similar. Skill dmg at that lvl is similar too. You can start adding points into str later.

As said here already, put points into rage first. It will make a world of difference in how fast you kill anything.

I got a lvl 10 dex bear, If you want I can post some screenies tomorrow. I think my hit is 100%, can't remember right now (getting late here).

You don't get many posts like this... everyone needs to stop being mean and start being helpful.

WoundedEagle
06-04-2012, 04:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCk78mlzZTQ

I. Love. You.

BoomBox
06-04-2012, 04:36 PM
I got my lvl 18 pally add Boombox! Ill grind with ya

Kixxler
06-04-2012, 05:46 PM
If I started a thread for every single time I made a new character, I would have so many threads by now ;)

JaytB
06-04-2012, 05:49 PM
If I started a thread for every single time I made a new character, I would have so many threads by now ;)

If I made a post in every single thread I didn't like, I'd have so many more posts by now ;)

Skeletonlord
06-04-2012, 11:55 PM
Thanks for your responses guys. All feedback is appreciated. I will most definately follow your advice.

I know I should not make a thread about every single new character I make, but I feel that this is a occasion in which you have to. I do not know anything about things like this, low level etc. I am now level 15, thanks Phoenix!