PDA

View Full Version : Humania is coming! - Current Level Cap goes away and New Level Cap of 71

Samhayne
06-04-2012, 01:07 PM

If you are close to the elite level cap of 66 and want to get the Mt. Fang armor reward, now would be the time to go get it! You see, after Humania comes out and the level cap is raised to 71, the Mt. Fang reward for making 66 will go away. It will be replaced by a new vanity helmet that you are rewarded with for making level 71.

Currently, Humania is gated by the release of a new game client. We have submitted the new client to Apple for review. While we have no guarantees if, or when, the client will be approved, from experience we can throw out estimates. Right now we're saying about 2 weeks. So, to reiterate, if you want the Mt. Fang vanity armor reward for getting to level 66 and the associated set bonus that goes along with it and other elite cap vanity items, now would be the time to get it!

dudetus
06-04-2012, 01:09 PM
OMG

Edit: Told ya it was a helm ;)

Whirlzap
06-04-2012, 01:09 PM

If you are close to the elite level cap of 66 and want to get the Mt. Fang armor reward, now would be the time to go get it! You see, after Humania comes out and the level cap is raised to 71, the Mt. Fang reward for making 66 will go away. It will be replaced by a new vanity helmet that you are rewarded with for making level 71.

Currently, Humania is gated by the release of a new game client. We have submitted the new client to Apple for review. While we have no guarantees if, or when, the client will be approved, from experience we can throw out estimates. Right now we're saying about 2 weeks. So, to reiterate, if you want the Mt. Fang vanity armor reward for getting to level 66 and the associated set bonus that goes along with it and other elite cap vanity items, now would be the time to get it!

WHAT.
You mean that now, people can catch up with the 3-piece Elite Set Bonus?
Sam, there's going to be a huge argument over this now.

Yeah, I should hide in my shelter before the Elite Vanity Users start flaming.

Ixillicus
06-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Woot!

I am excited. When we gonna get more details on new systems etc?

PS: Boo about the helmet, oh well.

dudetus
06-04-2012, 01:20 PM
And yes, does the new elite helm give set bonus with the current elite vanity set items?

deviousdemon
06-04-2012, 01:28 PM
without any further informations - a new helmet replacing COP is just...... WORST CASE ...!!!!

we can only hope that the efforts we put into getting COP were not worthless.

Chopper
06-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Eagerly awaited just wont describe it! Yay!

Server is down right now for maintenance, perhaps Humania is here? :)
That would be awesome! he he he

octavos
06-04-2012, 01:31 PM
maybe ill cap this time :p never have before in PL...if I like I will try.

Elyseon
06-04-2012, 01:46 PM
Rly? A helm? Why not fill all the vanity spots?

At least he did say new helm so the CoP will still have it's uniqueness

Plaguemaw
06-04-2012, 01:52 PM
I joined up when nuris was cap, so I missed cop and soh, but even I don't think a helm should be recycled.

Id love to have it, but I agree with the elite cappers that it doesn't look fair (can't say its not fair til we actually see it)

Sent from my SPH-M930BST using Tapatalk 2

Fao
06-04-2012, 01:55 PM
Eagerly awaited just wont describe it! Yay!

Server is down right now for maintenance, perhaps Humania is here? :)
That would be awesome! he he he Sam said they just sent it to Apple to get approved, and it will mostly likely take a couple of weeks!

Whirlzap
06-04-2012, 01:55 PM
I found it dumb on the developer's part to not just release another piece of the set, instead of wasting more bytes and causing arguments.
I swear to god that they could have made SO MUCH more profit over the First Vanity Weapon or the First Non-Plat Pet.

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 02:04 PM
Why is this not fair? This day would come at the 76 cap if not 71.

More people can have a chance to get a full vanity set and it will probably contain better stats. I see nothing wrong with it.

Rare
06-04-2012, 02:10 PM
Fail

Edit: IMO

Edit 2: Unless something is done to preserve the CoP's value.

Xionskull
06-04-2012, 02:13 PM
I found it dumb on the developer's part to not just release another piece of the set, instead of wasting more bytes and causing arguments.
I swear to god that they could have made SO MUCH more profit over the First Vanity Weapon or the First Non-Plat Pet.

A developer is not forcing anyone to have an argument. This is STS's game not yours. So stop your hands from starting an argument about an new COP. You should be happy (like me) to give everyone a chance to get a full vanity cap set. Mix match yours with this new one! This could be fun!

Xionskull
06-04-2012, 02:15 PM
Fail

There still is a COP. It still has respect. Even when this other vanity cap helm comes out, I will still respect COP users for their persistence at the beginning of pl. COP has value.

Dalinuel
06-04-2012, 02:18 PM
Boooooooooo
Only way this would be cool if they made it to were the cop can be remade into another vanity

Samhayne
06-04-2012, 02:23 PM
Hey guys,

We know that people worked hard for their Crown of Persistence back in the day. However, nothing lasts for ever. Mountains wear down, Seas dry up, Cities rise and fall and so too the CoP has had its day. As Xionskull said above, if someone pulls out a CoP and puts it on, anyone who is in the know will recognize them as old school. The plan with the elite level cap vanities is to replace them in order, so after Humania expect to see a new vanity shield that will replace the Nuri's shield, etc.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

FluffNStuff
06-04-2012, 02:26 PM
My whole post was based on it being stashable and people being able to pass it along to their other toons. Since they can't, this really is sad to the players that earned it before.

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 02:27 PM
When the cap is 151, and there are a dozen different elite sets, and there is a level 65 Twink PVP Contest for 4000 Plat and a Gold Pegasus (Teleporting Vanity Mount) people will be arguing whether the level 56 COP should be allowed or is it considered cheating. So no, an elite level 71 will not replace an elite level 56.

Thought of what a lot didn't, brilliant!

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 02:30 PM
Another helm?=\ We have tons of Vanity helmets...Pet vanity was the last slot missing an elite item... You should of at least made a pet rock but not another helm:(

Also, how much xp from 70-71? 120k? 150k?

Basing off SL, it will depend on the difficulty level of Humania.

But one could argue that you need more xp for 61 and Nuri's Hallows was harder than Mt. Fang.

FluffNStuff
06-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Thought of what a lot didn't, brilliant!

Sorry, will edit, was not thinking. Forgot these are not stashable, which makes this kinda carpy for people who earned the 56.

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 02:41 PM
Sorry, will edit, was not thinking. Forgot these are not stashable, which makes this kinda carpy for people who earned the 56.

Oh, forgot about that too, they could make these vanities stash-able.

FluffNStuff
06-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Oh, forgot about that too, they could make these vanities stash-able.

Sam, can you answer why these Vanities can not be made stashable? That way players could use them on their 'twinks', ie, level 56-66 players in the future when the cap is much higher? That would make the early ones very valuable, and also make the new one valuable also.

Livemau
06-04-2012, 02:58 PM
This is good. Why give some people a 4pc set when some will have 0 or 1 at this point. They are strong enough and they wont get stronger than 4. Im glad they made this decision because atm I have the mt fang armor granting me no bonus alone. With this helm I can be a little stronger. Besides they will have the crown of persitence while the rest of us never will. This is awesome guys and although I wont be able to play once it comes out I will be right back in. I will be back in 1 month starting now.I will make post in happy sunsets

NotYoCookiez
06-04-2012, 03:15 PM
Ok so this was my first Elite ever, does that mean it will not combine with anything D:

The only reason I capped was I thought there was gonna be a bonus next time :P

Register
06-04-2012, 04:35 PM
What if the bonus for having a vanity set with the CoP was greater than the 3 piece set bonus for those with the new vanity? Just a small suggestion....

Not sure how this would work, though.

Whirlzap
06-04-2012, 04:45 PM
Hey guys,

We know that people worked hard for their Crown of Persistence back in the day. However, nothing lasts for ever. Mountains wear down, Seas dry up, Cities rise and fall and so too the CoP has had its day. As Xionskull say above, if someone pulls out a CoP and puts it on, anyone who is in the know will recognize them as old school. The plan with the elite level cap vanities is to replace them in order, so after Humania expect to see a new vanity shield that will replace the Nuri's shield, etc.

So, what is this?
No Vanity Pet/Weapon?
Forever Plat only?

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 04:47 PM
So, what is this?
No Vanity Pet/Weapon?
Forever Plat only?

There's no vanity weapon slot.

And people look the same already.

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 04:49 PM
Sam, can you answer why these Vanities can not be made stashable? That way players could use them on their 'twinks', ie, level 56-66 players in the future when the cap is much higher? That would make the early ones very valuable, and also make the new one valuable also.

I know why MFA is not stash-able.

Whirlzap
06-04-2012, 04:51 PM
There's no vanity weapon slot.

And people look the same already.

Vanity Pet.
We need one.

>.>

Seriously think a vanity pet would make A LOT more people grind to 71.
Plus, ocean theme->shark pet?
Awesome, no?
Sheesh, Adam's going to be disappointed.
He was telling me all about the new vanity piece a few hours ago on PL;/

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 05:05 PM
Vanity Pet.
We need one.

>.>

Seriously think a vanity pet would make A LOT more people grind to 71.
Plus, ocean theme->shark pet?
Awesome, no?
Sheesh, Adam's going to be disappointed.
He was telling me all about the new vanity piece a few hours ago on PL;/

Sharks can't breath in air! Besides, don't think you can own animals. Also the Fallen Prince would be giving away illegal animals! And he wouldn't have another item for his fashion! Or maybe if there's a new vanity set there will be a new distributor. Maybe the Fallen Prince will be standing next to the Fallen King.

Whirlzap
06-04-2012, 05:15 PM
Sigh.
Swim, we freaking have goblins with studded eyes who can talk, bears that can laugh and talk, birds that cannot fly and don't have wings, and more crazy stuff.
What's wrong with a Shark on land...

Sryyoulose
06-04-2012, 05:24 PM
Fail

Bragging Rights.

Phoenixking
06-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Sigh.
Swim, we freaking have goblins with studded eyes who can talk, bears that can laugh and talk, birds that cannot fly and don't have wings, and more crazy stuff.
What's wrong with a Shark on land...Do you see bears and goblins and birds breathing underwater? O.o, ostrich can't fly by the way and emu and other birds. Some bird have there wings torn off. Im pretty sure I have heard a bear laugh while eating garbage O.o

I say a golden seagull :3! FTW!
Or a golden sea/land hybrid monster

Walkhardd
06-04-2012, 05:26 PM
Sts makes good money on vanity pets, I'm assuming.

I think it's a good idea to start the set over. Without recycling the same pieces, ofc. continuously adding on to the set bonus would be dumb, imo.

Cop, soh, and mfa will always be exclusive, and in the future, very rare. That's good enough for me.

Fncrazy
06-04-2012, 05:33 PM
Making the old vanities stashable with lvl requirements would solve most complaints.

Phoenixking
06-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I like the stash old vanities idea O.o

Buddyf97
06-04-2012, 05:39 PM
Seriously considering not capping this time. I have founders and I have the vanity armor. I should have the shield of hallows but that's a different story >_< I'm just gonna wait for my armor...

Rawrimafish
06-04-2012, 05:44 PM
OMG

Edit: Told ya it was a helm ;)

when? lol

Jcyee
06-04-2012, 05:45 PM
maybe is u somehow combined cop and this new helm... idk...
being part of the group that grinded for the cop, i too am disappointed. and yes, this would be much better if past vanities were stashable so that they wouldn't just sit there, unused. this helm better be awesome- better than the cop lol.

NECROREAPER
06-04-2012, 06:11 PM
I can't believe that you guys are surprised about it being another elite vanity helm

I mean, don't say you didn't see it coming, it was pretty blatantly obvious that it would be another helm for the elite vanity.

Whirlzap
06-04-2012, 06:12 PM
I saw this coming quite a while ago, thus I'm prepared with what I have to say.
I just didn't expect it this cap.
I thought it was going to be a Vanity Pet to finish off the Elite Vanity Set.

kellylita
06-04-2012, 06:40 PM
Sam i back you up 100%. Its time we show some love to the new-comers and strengthn the competition for pvp. Us old-timers had our fun, its time to give others a fair chance.

Dark Avenger
06-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Ive been playing since the COP but didnt feel the need to push from 55-56 to get a helm. Do i regret it...yes, but at same time i built more characters instead of pursuing level cap so i gained more experience then just a vanity. I continued doing this with nuri and now fang. I may finally decide to get one of these elite sets so for me, others like me, and new comers who werent here for COP, im glad they are redoing spots previously filled. And for it not being a pet i am for it so everyone at least has some difference...cant wait for the update.

XghostzX
06-04-2012, 08:32 PM
Hey guys,

We know that people worked hard for their Crown of Persistence back in the day. However, nothing lasts for ever. Mountains wear down, Seas dry up, Cities rise and fall and so too the CoP has had its day. As Xionskull said above, if someone pulls out a CoP and puts it on, anyone who is in the know will recognize them as old school. The plan with the elite level cap vanities is to replace them in order, so after Humania expect to see a new vanity shield that will replace the Nuri's shield, etc.

C'mon guys, everyone has an equal chance at starting back up at things. I know it's easier for me to say this because I never got the CoP (I was 2k xp off!) This opens a new door for some of the newer players though. Too bad I'll have a tough time deciding if i want to wear this new vanity helmet or my founders!

I'm definitely going to cap because when the CoP first became available, I thought it was useless! I thought it was some extra bonus item that gave no stats. It was very late until I found out that it would come with a set bonus... that set bonus could be even larger in the future with a new vanity set. I recommend you all go for it.

Windwaiker
06-04-2012, 09:08 PM
This is exciting, a new campaign! Just in time for summer vacation too

Cahaun
06-04-2012, 09:15 PM
So... where is Vularia Part 2?!?
Had to :p

Esoul
06-04-2012, 10:59 PM
Yes! very nice!!...new map+new vanity hat...thanks :)

BaltoWolf
06-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Just when I'm about to reach the cap (just like last time) it gets raised.... Sure It's a good thing, but come on 100k xps to get to 66? so is that going to drop when the cap goes up? I'm wondering if it's even worth trying. So we had to get 100k xps to reach level 66 but when the cap goes up others wouldn't have to work to get 100k xps to get to level 66? If that's the case I don't see the point of trying to complete level 66 only to get close and have the cap changed. It's easier to just wait till level 66 xps are lowered to complete it. It will probably get raised just as a get close to 66 like last tine this is frustrating ... Then im sure by the time i get close to level 71 the Cap will get moved again and again... It's not a cap of persistence it's more like a cap of futility because the goals keep changing and we have nothing to show for the exact same efforts others put in and got rewarded for, and they get rewarded simply becasuse they got there before the cap was raised. This is the 2nd time i got close to the cap when it got moved and i get nothing for my efforts. Its ok to raise the cap but dont take away the "carrot" we worked so hard to reach. Thats just crule. Its like a big "tough luck sucker" to your fans. There should still be an award at 66 for every one who busted their hump to get to 66 it's just not very fair to people who worked hard to get this close only to have the goal moved ..AGAIN!! That's a lot of game hours to not have anything to show for. Not very fair. *sigh*

Drizzid
06-04-2012, 11:54 PM
The whole point to the Elite cap, Balto, is for the vanity you recieve once you reach the level. There is absoloutley no point to leveling to 66 unless you want the mt fang armor, or want a headstart on the next campaign. The 'carrot' being removed is the Crown of persistance, from the 56 elite cap, it has nothing to do with the Mt fang amor you still have ~2 weeks to acquire.

Obviously nothing is set in stone here the devs may change their mind on what to do with the COP. There is absoloutley no use in arguing over something that hasnt even happened yet. Maybe it will be made stashable since it is being taken out of the elite set rotation, or maybe everyone will have to get over the fact that things change.

Either way, it's exciting to see some change on the horizon!

Skeletonlord
06-05-2012, 12:04 AM
What I do not understand about Apple is why they take a long time reviewing updates. I read on a website average times that app review an app or update is 7 days, meaning that the update might will come out sometime this week if we are lucky.

Elyseon
06-05-2012, 12:05 AM
Yes we realize it's fair for others to get an elite helm, but some of us just wanted a pet to fill all the elite vanities,

If it had been a pet u would get the three item bonus, while those with the CoP would have a 4 item bonus a slight advantage for 1 more cap, honestly tho compare the 2 item bonus to the 3 item it's a very small difference
I would guess if a 4 item bonus was made it would be equally as minimal if not less.

If they go with a new helm I wont complain, and I still plan to take 3 chars to the next cap, but for some it may lessen their desire for the elite item.

Another thing, why not reward those who pushed for 56, by far the most elite of the caps so far, the majority did it with out the 4x elix which majorly reduced the feat.

Mothwing
06-05-2012, 12:25 AM
Ok guys honestly, as said above, it's not like you didn't see it coming. It eventually loops back around, we only have a certain number of vanity choices available. The two possibilities were a pet, or another helmet. (Or a weapon, but that was ruled out a while back). The pet seemed far fetched, and I think we all knew that. So, here we are with another helmet. It's not like they're recycling the CoP, as Sam said above, anyone who puts on the CoP will be recognized as an elite veteran player.

I don't have an elite set of my own, but I honestly don't see what all the fuss is about. The elite items aren't coming back, and here you are at a chance to get some cool new ones. Some of us don't even have the opportunity to get one piece, so please be grateful for what STS has given you.

dudetus
06-05-2012, 02:23 AM
when? lol

Here ya go!

I know that there have already been threads about this fact but as Humania is (supposedly) close I decided to REV PLS the discussion.

I put my own thoughts in the order IMO are the most likely.

1. Helmet

I have always been thinking (and hoping!) that the lvl 71 elite vanity is a new helmet. Why?
I have always thought that the elite vanitt recycle would go like this: Helm -> Shield -> Armor -> Helm and so fort because IMO it is almost impossible to make a matching pet with the vanity set simply because it has to be as awesome as the other vanities are. My only possible solution for a elite cap pet was a golden dragon but it seems that sts used that option.
Besides some don't like to use pets. They cause lag to some and some don't just like to see something wobble or fly around u.

Some thoughts from me from April ;)

Coke
06-05-2012, 03:54 AM
Just be grateful for what STS have done for you. Stop moaning and just play the game, who cares if it is a new vanity helm at least the cap level is rising and that's what everybody wants.

Whirlzap
06-05-2012, 04:59 AM
The whole point to the Elite cap, Balto, is for the vanity you recieve once you reach the level. There is absoloutley no point to leveling to 66 unless you want the mt fang armor, or want a headstart on the next campaign. The 'carrot' being removed is the Crown of persistance, from the 56 elite cap, it has nothing to do with the Mt fang amor you still have ~2 weeks to acquire.

Obviously nothing is set in stone here the devs may change their mind on what to do with the COP. There is absoloutley no use in arguing over something that hasnt even happened yet. Maybe it will be made stashable since it is being taken out of the elite set rotation, or maybe everyone will have to get over the fact that things change.

Either way, it's exciting to see some change on the horizon!

Umm, I actually do it for the extra skill point lol....

elianel
06-05-2012, 07:47 AM
A helmet /:(

Ixillicus
06-05-2012, 07:48 AM

True dat. I grinded to 56 before there were elixirs because I wanted the extra skill point and because the extra 5 dex gave me 1 more hit % in my pally build :P

Walkhardd
06-05-2012, 08:00 AM

True dat. I grinded to 56 before there were elixirs because I wanted the extra skill point and because the extra 5 dex gave me 1 more hit % in my pally build :P

That reminds me. whats gonna happen with skills moving forward?

Ahh..I'm excited for the first game changing patch since I've been here. :D

Dark Avenger
06-05-2012, 09:15 AM
those who pushed for 56, by far the most elite of the caps so far, the majority did it with out the 4x elix which majorly reduced the feat.

this.

icemando
06-05-2012, 09:41 AM
good news!

Humania will be awesome xD

and I wanna see the new vanity hat !

all my 3 characters have COP. but i dont care that 71 new vanity is a helm.
cause it is good idea for new players or someone who didnt get COP :)

CrimsonTider
06-05-2012, 10:30 AM
What many fail to see (yes, I am including STS: sorry Alex) is that if the vanity is not as cool as the CoP (which many feel is the best vanity so far), this could be a huge backfire. For those of us who are PL purists (meaning we made the 56 grind before elixirs), if the new helm is not better designed than the CoP, you may not see as many push for it.

Yes, I understand the "new" players out-number us "oldies" by large numbers, but I also feel the recycling should have began after elite vanity pets were introduced. Rather disappointing to see how pets have secured their place as the "money makers" for PL.

Here's to hoping STS finally hits a home run with this update! :)

Dragonrider023
06-05-2012, 10:35 AM
whoo

Shree
06-05-2012, 11:26 AM
good news!

Humania will be awesome xD

and I wanna see the new vanity hat !

all my 3 characters have COP. but i dont care that 71 new vanity is a helm.
cause it is good idea for new players or someone who didnt get COP :)

Thank you for saying that!! I am so tired of some people having a negative attitude about the new helm coming out. Its great for new and old players alike imo. It's something new for everyone to have a chance to get I think its a wonderful idea and can't WAIT for the new map!!

elianel
06-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Thank you for saying that!! I am so tired of some people having a negative attitude about the new helm coming out. Its great for new and old players alike imo. It's something new for everyone to have a chance to get I think its a wonderful idea and can't WAIT for the new map!!
A new helmet is going to be boring

deviousdemon
06-05-2012, 01:38 PM
nothing wrong with another helmet - we all knew it would come!

but as some ppl above already posted .....

1.) vanity pet first
2.) |_> make it a 4-piece-set
3.) if not ... the solution could b a customized
lvl71 vanity helmet - automatically craftable
in case u also own a COP
(for example: dingy crown -> COP)

i earned 5 COP and i grinded without trasher - so hey .... nowadays its way too easy to cap by using trasher isnt it!?

ive been crying all the time bc i missed the founders by like 3 weeks.... :) didnt help lol

just a note adressed to all ppl who said "b thankful for anything STS did for u" :

seriously.... sts is a business no!?

so we all r customer .... and btw... my nexus says: "u already purchased 27.782 plat"
nuff said

Popular
06-06-2012, 08:26 AM
Will this happen in SL <_<

octavos
06-06-2012, 08:55 AM
Will this happen in SL <_<
yup not for a while tho. so its good you know now so when there is a new vanity helm to achive, it will not be a big shock. plus ours will be honorary items.
this is to help new players also get the items, which makes it fair for everyone.

Popular
06-06-2012, 09:07 AM
Well its not fair for the players who have played before

And either way, sts could have made a new vanities for old and new players and made it part of the set

octavos
06-06-2012, 10:29 AM
Well its not fair for the players who have played before
yes its fair. its the new people that cant get our old stuff (only certain items and it will be DOTD)..so new stuff will always be released.
Older players will always have it better because the new people will NEVER have the opportunity to get our Level cap vanities (only the new ones).

And either way, sts could have made a new vanities for old and new players and made it part of the set
yes, it will happen. (vet program)

Drizzid
06-06-2012, 11:18 AM
People on this forum care way too much about some stupid pixels. Quit your complaining, Stuff changes you need to get over it.

Seems like a bunch of old school elitists don't want to share their toys with the new players. No one cares but you guys and the decision has been made. Move on, it's not the end of the world.

octavos
06-06-2012, 11:26 AM
People on this forum care way too much about some stupid pixels. Quit your complaining, **** changes you need to get over it.

Seems like a bunch of old school elitists don't want to share their toys with the new players. No one cares but you guys and the decision has been made. Move on, it's not the end of the world.

I felt the same in different occasions, mainly when I first stared. But people have to voice there opinions in some way just like you have, and if nothing is written (or said so-to-speak) nothing will change.

Aveea
06-06-2012, 02:12 PM
Sharks can't breath in air! Besides, don't think you can own animals. Also the Fallen Prince would be giving away illegal animals! And he wouldn't have another item for his fashion! Or maybe if there's a new vanity set there will be a new distributor. Maybe the Fallen Prince will be standing next to the Fallen King.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/play?fr=yfp-t-701&ei=UTF-8&c=0&p=snl+landshark&vid=f08118afa78405771d19b3c9694b2217&dt=1165219200&l=0&turl=http%3A%2F%2Fts1.mm.bing.net%2Fvideos%2Fthumb nail.aspx%3Fq%3D4581437925359884%26id%3D73a0b667ac 238dd3aec5e07406e7648c%26bid%3DIEjNkUKCordPDA%26bn %3DLargeThumb%26url%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fwww.spike .com%252fvideo-clips%252fgytf2i%252fland-shark&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spike.com%2Fvideo-clips%2Fgytf2i%2Fland-shark&tit=Land+Shark&sigr=11ilj4eq2&newfp=1

Whirlzap
06-06-2012, 04:13 PM
People on this forum care way too much about some stupid pixels. Quit your complaining, **** changes you need to get over it.

You probably don't even have a vanity.
You're on a different side.
You would see stuff as differently if you had all three vanities.
You wouldn't be yelling like a jerk if you understood how much EXP we grinded through to get those vanities.

Also, you're 100% oblivious of the fact that walking onto the forums with an account recently made, and probably haven't even understood what elite vanities fully are and then making a flame-bait post like that will only get you hated.

Elyseon
06-06-2012, 04:25 PM

The same item isn't even being released...
I don't even think you have any idea what your talking about

Has the fact that something is set in stone ever eliminated the option to voice opinions?

Drizzid
06-06-2012, 04:29 PM
You probably don't even have a vanity.
You're on a different side.
You would see stuff as differently if you had all three vanities.
You wouldn't be yelling like a jerk if you understood how much EXP we grinded through to get those vanities.

Also, you're 100% oblivious of the fact that walking onto the forums with an account recently made, and probably haven't even understood what elite vanities fully are and then making a flame-bait post like that will only get you hated.
I have 3 vanities on 2 characters and am currently lvl 66, have been for a while.

You should understand that the day I started playing the game far precedes the day I joined the forums. I know just as much about the game as anyone else and have been here for years, that's not a valid argument on your part.

Instead of making assumptions and getting all pissy about the hours you spent on a game almost a year ago just get over it, accept that things change, and that you won't always get your way.

Oh and I could care less if I'm hated by some random people who happen to play the same mobile MMO. Grow up.

Drizzid
06-06-2012, 04:33 PM

Has the fact that something is set in stone ever eliminated the option to voice opinions?
I'm completely aware of what is going on. Instead of adding a vanity pet to make a complete set they are recycling the helmet, thus rendering the COP useless, and leaving a bunch of babies without their bottle.

Sigh.

Whirlzap
06-06-2012, 04:38 PM
When you assume you make an *** of yourself. I have 3 vanities on 2 characters and am currently lvl 66, have been for a while.

You should understand that the day I started playing the game far precedes the day I joined the forums. I know just as much about the game as anyone else and have been here for years, that's not a valid argument on your part.

Instead of making assumptions and getting all pissy about the hours you spent on a game almost a year ago just get over it, accept that things change, and that you won't always get your way.

Oh and I could care less if I'm hated by some random people who happen to play the same mobile MMO. Grow up.

You should also know that we both sport the same amount of ingame experience.
But why you are losing this affair with me is your lack of forum knowledge.
I have been on the forums far longer than you have and we can both agree on this.
I understand how these player connections and the general player opinions work; however, you do not.
I also understand that this forums is also for teenagers as well, not for adults who put the random A-word and other rather vulgar ways of expressing your opinion, which you seem so against, yet you do so much yourself.

Elyseon
06-06-2012, 04:38 PM

I'm completely aware of what is going on. Instead of adding a vanity pet to make a complete set they are recycling the helmet, thus rendering the COP useless, and leaving a bunch of babies without their bottle.

Sigh.

Wrong they never said the New vanity would give the same bonus
And even if they do, the CoP is still a valuable discontinued item

I'm not complaining that they are making a new helm, this was said long ago
And I think the majority of these players are not against another helm being released

Whirlzap
06-06-2012, 04:42 PM

Sigh.
A very undetailed and shallow comment is what I expect from you. All that makes this a complete expectation of the average post on this thread from you is a few curse words.
It doesn't make the COP useless. It takes away its value.
I'm not completely against them releasing a vanity helm. I'm just against the fact that this vanity could possibly replace the COP's idea of rareness and value, thus minimizing the effect of what the 56 Grinding Cap was like for a few older members of the community.
We had to go through times without 4x combo, which about 80% of the current endgame community has grown up in PL around and with their first character, seen people pop them all the time.

Whirlzap
06-06-2012, 04:43 PM
Yeah, Elyson seems to be part of what my point states.
I'm not against another vanity elite helm to be released. My thread even said, "new elite vanity helm to REPLACE COP."
I hope you understand peoples' COMPLETE points before slamming yourself head-on full speed into a dispute.

Elyseon
06-06-2012, 04:56 PM
rendering the COP useless, and leaving a bunch of babies without their bottle.

And yeh btw the whole reason I live is for my CoP

Drizzid
06-06-2012, 05:05 PM
You should also know that we both sport the same amount of ingame experience.
But why you are losing this affair with me is your lack of forum knowledge.
I have been on the forums far longer than you have and we can both agree on this.
I understand how these player connections and the general player opinions work; however, you do not.
I also understand that this forums is also for teenagers as well, not for adults who put the random A-word and other rather vulgar ways of expressing your opinion, which you seem so against, yet you do so much yourself.
I appologize for my use of the A-word, I sometimes forget im dealing with children here.

I really don't care how long you've been on the forums. Great, your e-confidence is at an all-time high I believe a congratulations are in order, but that has little to do with anything. I must have missed the thread where you were appointed the PL forum psycologist. I don't think you're in any position to claim you understand the general players opinion. Get over yourself. This forum is for those who play pocket legends, I didn't see an age limit.

I'm sorry guys I must be confused, What 'value' does it have? You can't trade it or sell it, you cant even stash it - it's nothing but pixel dust that, when combined with other pixel dust, grants the holder of the pixels an extra few attributes.

This game never has, and never will, cater to you and you shouldn't feel special because you started playing the game earlier than others. You've probably already got a seperate vanity for that.

I honestly can't believe how big of a deal you're making this out to be. I don't even know why you're so upset you can still wear your COP and show everyone how old school and 1337 you are.

And don't give me the old rant of how long it took you without elixers because I don't care. That was your choice then, it shouldn't affect STS' decision now.

Whirlzap
06-06-2012, 05:13 PM
I appologize for my use of the A-word, I sometimes forget im dealing with children here.

I really don't care how long you've been on the forums. Great, your e-confidence is at an all-time high I believe a congratulations are in order, but that has little to do with anything. I must have missed the thread where you were appointed the PL forum psycologist. I don't think you're in any position to claim you understand the general players opinion. Get over yourself. This forum is for those who play pocket legends, I didn't see an age limit.

I'm sorry guys I must be confused, What 'value' does it have? You can't trade it or sell it, you cant even stash it - it's nothing but pixel dust that, when combined with other pixel dust, grants the holder of the pixels an extra few attributes.

This game never has, and never will, cater to you and you shouldn't feel special because you started playing the game earlier than others. You've probably already got a seperate vanity for that.

I honestly can't believe how big of a deal you're making this out to be. I don't even know why you're so upset you can still wear your COP and show everyone how old school and 1337 you are.

And don't give me the old rant of how long it took you without elixers because I don't care. That was your choice then, it shouldn't affect STS' decision now.

On contrary to your post about me having some e-confidence.
I don't believe you have much to draw on experience about general players' opinions either; you are new to the forums.
It also does not matter if I am a some PL psychologist. I have seen more than you.

I will also say that the Developers have also directly acknowledged the advantages of such "loyalty" items, such as the Founder's helm and Elite Vanity Sets. They have already accepted that these advantages are there in PvP tournaments, but have never admitted in an outright way that these items are advantages in any way.
Thus, from this, I believe Developers are agreeing to the fact that having advantages simply because you played longer is accepted and not something wrong at all.

You state that you do not see the "value" of a COP.
You have one yourself.
You must learn to respect the opinions of others who have COP.
I am, in turn, respecting the opinions of non-COP users by grunting a yes for them to release another elite helm.

And I also want to know why you are making such a big argument on your side.
You're not really losing anything, it seems.
All you're trying to do right NOW, is simply argue for the fact that we are making a fuss out of this COP, which you see no value in, but the people who are arguing DO see some value. And the reason behind all this is because you fail to respect other peoples' values.

Sciazaratek
06-06-2012, 05:58 PM
Compare the count of people without a CoP crown with the count of veterans, who win ?
The non-veterans.
So it's great for them (and me) to get finally a chance to catch up .
Thanks STS.

The Flash
06-06-2012, 06:01 PM
Dam that sucks that its a helm. Oh well atleast I dont need to cap my mage and bear anymore. Saved me 1500+ plat. If the set is same no need to get again. I do however collect one of each vanity so I guess I will cap my main guy but have 3 months to do so. Regular leveling should be fine then. Dont know why you dont make a ring, wep,pet, and even a title with the new acomplishment.

Everyone would get new stuff if it was new vanity so everyone would try to get them with all 3 toons(win,win), if you remake old player wont try to get (lose,win). Who cares if you cant see them, I cant even show my bird and mage shield since they have 2handed weps. Ohh well your lose. You had nothing to lose from making a new one.

IshoootU
06-06-2012, 07:31 PM

I agree with Driz here. Old players had their elite vanity helm, great, they can keep it. but why do they want to stop the new ones from having theirs now? New players want elite vanity helm too you know!

Blind
06-06-2012, 07:45 PM
Devs pls tell us if the set bonus is the same, i really don't wanna go for 71 if it so.

Blind
06-06-2012, 07:51 PM
if it is not the same and IS better, then it will suck for sure, hopefully it's either bit worse or same as cop set. Otherwise yeah cop is gonna be just that, a vanity. Oh well...

not like 5 less armor is gonna kill me. Still gonna wear cop.

sorry for accidental double post.

IshoootU
06-06-2012, 08:43 PM
if it is not the same and IS better, then it will suck for sure, hopefully it's either bit worse or same as cop set. Otherwise yeah cop is gonna be just that, a vanity. Oh well...

not like 5 less armor is gonna kill me. Still gonna wear cop.

sorry for accidental double post.

asking for it to be same is fair. asking it to be worse is just selfish.

Whirlzap
06-06-2012, 08:48 PM
It's why I laugh at the new players wanting COP so bad.
You missed out on it.
You yourself should feel bad for thinking you deserve it.
It's like a level 10 saying they should deserve to get Founder's Helm again.

You think that's fair to all the other Founders?

IshoootU
06-06-2012, 09:03 PM
You missed out on it.

Im not sure who you are referring to. but why would you say people "think they deserve COP" and that they should feel bad about it? and im not sure whats the founders helm got to do with this thread. unless you are telepathic you should really stop assuming what ppl think. it just says a lot about you.

Windwaiker
06-06-2012, 09:04 PM
A founders helm isn't the same as a helm of persistence.
Founders is rewarded for joining early and being active.
Crown of Persistance was a reward for hard work. Now there's another opportunity to get a vanity helm, and there are people without plat elixirs who still will manage to earn that max level. They work hard, they get the helm. Just because a few elixir junkies can reach max level in a few days doesn't mean that other people don't deserve the helm.

Walkhardd
06-06-2012, 09:14 PM
A founders helm isn't a helm of persistence.
Founders is rewarded for joining early and being active.
Crown of Persistance was a reward for hard work. Now there's another opportunity to get a vanity helm, and there are people without plat elixirs who still will manage to earn that max level. They worked hard, they get the helm. Just because a few elixir junkies can reach max level in a few days doesn't mean that other people don't deserve the helm.

So I don't deserve it because ill get it in a few days? :'(

ps. The "elixer junkies" are what makes this, and every other sts game go. So, when you see a player with a fancy new vanity a couple days after the new cap, thank him that you get to play arcane legends soon.

Windwaiker
06-06-2012, 09:16 PM
So I don't deserve it because ill get it in a few days? :'(

I never said that, please read my post more carefully.
How about this wording: Just because a few elixir junkies can reach max level in a few days doesn't mean that no one deserves the helm.
An arguement that some people make is that getting elite vanities is soooooo easy with elixirs, and at lvl 56, people had to work hard for their COP. Apparently, new players don't deserve the chance to get the helm, simply because of the potential of using elixirs. Even players who "work" to get at least 100k xp? Nope, they don't deserve the new vanity because they could of used elixies!!

Walkhardd
06-06-2012, 09:55 PM
Haha..i got ya. The word "deserve" is kinda dumb in all cases. you either have something or you don't.

Drizzid
06-07-2012, 01:57 AM
On contrary to your post about me having some e-confidence.
I don't believe you have much to draw on experience about general players' opinions either; you are new to the forums.
It also does not matter if I am a some PL psychologist. I have seen more than you.

I will also say that the Developers have also directly acknowledged the advantages of such "loyalty" items, such as the Founder's helm and Elite Vanity Sets. They have already accepted that these advantages are there in PvP tournaments, but have never admitted in an outright way that these items are advantages in any way.
Thus, from this, I believe Developers are agreeing to the fact that having advantages simply because you played longer is accepted and not something wrong at all.

You state that you do not see the "value" of a COP.
You have one yourself.
You must learn to respect the opinions of others who have COP.
I am, in turn, respecting the opinions of non-COP users by grunting a yes for them to release another elite helm.

And I also want to know why you are making such a big argument on your side.
You're not really losing anything, it seems.
All you're trying to do right NOW, is simply argue for the fact that we are making a fuss out of this COP, which you see no value in, but the people who are arguing DO see some value. And the reason behind all this is because you fail to respect other peoples' values.
I'm simply pointing out that the fuss people are having over the next vanity being a helmet is childish. People should just accept what's coming to them and be thankful there is new content at all, not female dog and moan until the cows come home. Ya I said it.

It had gotten to a point where the forums were cluttered with CoP threads and I decided to speak up. I'm done now though - carry on.

Blind
06-07-2012, 02:52 AM
Funny guys haha. First i read Drizz's smart post and think, hmm this guy is right, then i read Whirlz's post and think hmm how well said, maybe he is right? Lol, maybw it's cause of my English that i get these impressions on forums all the time.

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-07-2012, 03:05 AM
Hey guys,

Uhmm is that too early? There are still spaces for vanity rooms.. why not use VANITY PET? VANITY WEAPON? hmm just my thought :)

byserk
06-07-2012, 06:36 AM

More people can have a chance to get a full vanity set and it will probably contain better stats. I see nothing wrong with it.

I agree Swimmingstar. Some ppl can't help it that they missed the CoP. Or the nuri shield.

Waug
06-07-2012, 08:06 AM
Oh well. Bring a new vanity and make pvp much more harder for new comers, so that, so called "noobs" cant ever beat so called "pros". Well as they say difference is not much just +20 armor, +60 hp and ... (approx. For 4 vanities set) you're just a noob, thats why you cant beat me, and thats why I'm rushing you noob. Thats a superb reason to rush lol.

Elixars are not available at pvp now, but it was once, I missed the discussion, some elixar guys would say .... (you guys can understand lol, whats going on now.)

Please make it fair for all.

And C'mon so called "pros", show some balls at pvp :)

Snipehard
06-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Hey Samhayne,

So the new vanity helm reward will have the same stats as Cop?

I have all 3 vanities but i'm just wondering... :)

dtandel
06-08-2012, 11:27 AM
hey STS i dont care about the vanity helm i just want the humania event to lauch asap. im getting bored of farming all the time and not yealding any results so release it as soon as u can please. and huury up with as well lauch it aroud 13-14 june (tomoro if u can). because arcane legends is coming out around aug-sep time so i wanna reach the max lvl 71 by then so i can focus on AL and which char to keep as my main.

will AL have vanity items aswell?

Suntv
06-08-2012, 01:37 PM
Heya Sam, post us some more teaser screenshots, mkay?

:rugby:

KingFu
06-08-2012, 01:49 PM

I agree Swimmingstar. Some ppl can't help it that they missed the CoP. Or the nuri shield.

People that spent the plat to get to 56 may not feel like they got their worth out if it. I know I don't (partially because I left for almost all of Fang). It's just the same boring pattern. Spend a ton of plat, get vanity set, just to have to grind again next cap. I personally would love it if it had the same stats as the CoP when combined with the set. Wouldn't make it so you have to spend 800 play every campaign to PvP at end game. It's a tedious pattern that I hope is broken or mixed up soon, because I find it outrageous. If you don't use elixirs, you have no one to level with, and by the time you hit the elite cap you've already wasted the best part of the campaign, just to do it again in a few more months. I don't see them changing it though, since idiots like me complain then still buy elixirs and level lol.

razerfingers
06-08-2012, 03:22 PM
Lol why complain about next vanity cap helmet? I mean guys. The CoP will never be used again so you can be lvl like 150 and people will be like ah its an oldtimer i see. But everyone has to complain, cant please everyone :P

Sent front my HTC Evo 3D using tapatalk 2

Vuvuzaylor
06-08-2012, 04:29 PM
@samhayne: actually i can't understand your statement: Do you really think that its realistic to level up to 56,61 etc when u already know that the item set bonuses will be removed in the future??? I don't think so.
Btw: the xp amount of 100k is totally fair for items, that KEEP being strong or to have highly special features...Otherwise it would be kind of ****.

Knockador
06-08-2012, 04:46 PM
http://images.neopets.com/template_images/techo_talking_sock.gif Blah Blah Blah, I knew this would happen. We all knew they wouldn't listen, we'll still strive for that helm even though we know it will be meaning-less and probably not worn. Suck it up people and let's just play our favorite game. go sts...:dispirited:

http://images.neopets.com/template_images/techo_yawning.gif

Congratz to me...100post

GALiXENTOR
06-08-2012, 06:51 PM
Next time I feel like a "elite pet vanity" would be good for the set.

Blind
06-10-2012, 05:30 AM
I've already posted on a couple of these threads but...

I forgot to say, it could have just been a pet and mount fang armor could have just given then most important bonus together with a pet.

So basically there would be no difference if it's pet or helm.

Oh and most importantly...

I'm so glad that everyone will have the bonus now! Finally no one is going to cry that they are getting beaten only because of the vanity. Finally.

Yyujj
06-10-2012, 08:11 AM
I agree with chances for new players to get full vanity, Else, pvp and ctf become empty.
On The other Side, it would be fair if me and other cop owners get something back for their effort and plat.

My suggestion: make it à stashable "biggest luck" helm. New players happy, old players happy and motivated to reach 71 cap. (so pl happy cause of plat spending :-))

What u guys think?

Regards,

Dd

Griffinfan
06-10-2012, 11:08 AM
Wow, some of what was said on this thread disgusts me. It seems to be the same way on almost every game these days, the developers put thier hard work and efforts into something that will please game players and even the playing field and some of the oldies whine and pull the unfair card. Although I was here after the COP I am a veteran on many other games. This is the one thing that truly disgusts me about virtual communities (game wise). To all you oldies that despised this vanity helm I have lost quite a bit of respect for you, and to all that accept it as progress I applaud you.

Elixirgod
06-10-2012, 03:53 PM
http://images.neopets.com/template_images/techo_talking_sock.gif Blah Blah Blah, I knew this would happen. We all knew they wouldn't listen, we'll still strive for that helm even though we know it will be meaning-less and probably not worn. Suck it up people and let's just play our favorite game. go sts...:dispirited:

Congratz to me...100post

what's with the neopet lizard. >_<

Ellyidol
06-10-2012, 04:00 PM
Good luck to the next first 71, whoever it is ;)

Cahaun
06-10-2012, 04:21 PM

Congratz to me...100post

what's with the neopet lizard. >_<
Hey I like that lizard! :p

Windwolve
06-10-2012, 05:04 PM
Hey I like that lizard! :p
I lol'd at the lizard too :D

I must tell you that I understand both arguments, 1. the reduction of the CoP's value and 2. the ability for newer players to obtain the vanity helm. However, my preference definitely goes to the latter: being a veteran player myself (I started in April 2010), I have watched the world of Alterra grow and the community expand. Honestly, it is time for new players to obtain an elite vanity helm theirselves, and even though many of you find this not satisfactory, the CoP will always be an indication of old-timer eliteness. Just my opinion.

25thninja
06-10-2012, 06:48 PM
Hey guys, like Windwolve, i agree with both sides about the helm. Although, think of it this way:
In a couple of years/months, etc. there will be a level 100, by that time, there will probably be at least three sets of elite vanity items. So, mabye, STS will make the older vanity item you have, the more power it will give you with a set. (STS hint, hint)

Phoenixking
06-10-2012, 07:06 PM
You missed out on it.

1) what does players wanting COP have to do with this, the new vanity helm will be NEW
2) what does a Lv. 10 wanting founders have to do with the new elite vanity helm?

Cahaun
06-10-2012, 07:16 PM
You missed out on it.

1) what does players wanting COP have to do with this, the new vanity helm will be NEW
2) what does a Lv. 10 wanting founders have to do with the new elite vanity helm?
Good point there. I was scratching my head at Whirl's post there.

Rare
06-11-2012, 08:22 AM
This is my final plea for this.

I don't mind that new vanities are being introduced. I really don't. I'll grind to get them anyway because it is one of my favorite parts of the game.

My plea is... PLEASE STS... Make the old elite vanities stashable. Keep the level requirements. That's fine. But allow the veterans that own them and worked hard for them to continue to make use of them in the future.

Phoenixking
06-11-2012, 08:34 AM
This is my final plea for this.

I don't mind that new vanities are being introduced. I really don't. I'll grind to get them anyway because it is one of my favorite parts of the game.

My plea is... PLEASE STS... Make the old elite vanities stashable. Keep the level requirements. That's fine. But allow the veterans that own them and worked hard for them to continue to make use of them in the future.
It's been said in other post but it seems like the best solution :O

Rare
06-11-2012, 08:48 AM
It's been said in other post but it seems like the best solution :O

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've also posted it about 15 times. ;)

Chopper
06-11-2012, 08:56 AM
well, people seem to be complaining that they worked so hard for the previous Elite vanities and they shouldn't be devalued, etc. etc., but isn't asking for them to be stashable the same thing? You'll end up seeing Elite Vanities on lower level alt-characters that didn't actually "earn" them either.

Rare
06-11-2012, 09:22 AM
well, people seem to be complaining that they worked so hard for the previous Elite vanities and they shouldn't be devalued, etc. etc., but isn't asking for them to be stashable the same thing? You'll end up seeing Elite Vanities on lower level alt-characters that didn't actually "earn" them either.

You're looking at it from a different perspective. My toons didn't earn anything. I don't remember them donating any money to me to purchase platinum from STS. Also, botting is against TOS, so I'm sure they didn't reach the level cap on their own. Pretty sure I did it. So in that sense, I earned them. And I should be able to use them.

Edit: In addition, it is the same thing. I don't see a problem with that. This solution takes nothing away from people (myself included) getting their new set.

cainnblecter
06-11-2012, 09:25 AM
Im just happy to know a new area coming cause im tired seeing walls knights skullheads n mages then reapeat then o look its.gobles or emma or duke or.god.forbid vlod n seein it so long has.kinda made me stop for 66 just no freshness also at least.devs keep tryin work on there games instead leavin it.as is.n not.listen to players.feed back heck there even goin be makin dl better then we.have humania coming then next arcne thatll be.two new.sts games n a new pl map in a lil over half a year:O thats hard worker so thank u sts for actually tryin keep things exciting n btw they coulda just said.screw repeating vanity for caps n gave us nothing so at least its summin right

Xcrucherx
06-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Awesome! A helmet! I didn't make it to COP, I'll try to get this one.
But I still have a question, how much Xp do u need to get lvl 71?

Phoenixking
06-11-2012, 09:46 AM
Im just happy to know a new area coming cause im tired seeing walls knights skullheads n mages then reapeat then o look its.gobles or emma or duke or.god.forbid vlod n seein it so long has.kinda made me stop for 66 just no freshness also at least.devs keep tryin work on there games instead leavin it.as is.n not.listen to players.feed back heck there even goin be makin dl better then we.have humania coming then next arcne thatll be.two new.sts games n a new pl map in a lil over half a year:O thats hard worker so thank u sts for actually tryin keep things exciting n btw they coulda just said.screw repeating vanity for caps n gave us nothing so at least its summin right
You forgot to mention sts has Star Legends and are releasing SAII

cainnblecter
06-11-2012, 09:51 AM
@phoenix......i was just mentioning what theyve.done.in this year.alone so far n if changes have been made.in sl im sorry for.not.noticing but i kinda put sl on the back burner n whats this saii? I heard of.arcane.legends due in fall but saii is new to me

Phoenixking
06-11-2012, 09:55 AM
@phoenix......i was just mentioning what theyve.done.in this year.alone so far n if changes have been made.in sl im sorry for.not.noticing but i kinda put sl on the back burner n whats this saii? I heard of.arcane.legends due in fall but saii is new to me
It's the Scorn Act II a new campaign for Star Legends

cainnblecter
06-11-2012, 10:01 AM
Ooooo thats y i havnt kept up on sl for.two reasons the.curreny is.awful not many play 95% the missions i was doin i was solo n hence died.... alot lol....a/w come on humania ur the closet.i can get.to a beach with out.crossin a state.n some miles i hope sts gives.us bearkinis, magekinis, n birdkinis so we.can tan proper

Phoenixking
06-11-2012, 10:05 AM
Ooooo thats y i havnt kept up on sl for.two reasons the.curreny is.awful not many play 95% the missions i was doin i was solo n hence died.... alot lol....a/w come on humania ur the closet.i can get.to a beach with out.crossin a state.n some miles i hope sts gives.us bearkinis, magekinis, n birdkinis so we.can tan proper
The day birds bears and mages have those is the day the world will end

cainnblecter
06-11-2012, 10:28 AM
I can say id rather see one those three in one befire a mankini lol

Nommos
06-11-2012, 10:33 AM
Lol imagine a bear with g-string :p

cainnblecter
06-11-2012, 10:42 AM
Perfect beach scene mages birds n bears runnin round gsttimg bears with hooch in one hand banjo in the ither idk what props birds like use n mages with a beach style.doll or summin

Imsebastiaanl
06-11-2012, 12:05 PM
without any further informations - a new helmet replacing COP is just...... WORST CASE ...!!!!

we can only hope that the efforts we put into getting COP were not worthless.

It wasnt. Now you dont have to become 71. If they keep give extra bonuses people will get over powered. 3 is enough IMO....

Rare
06-11-2012, 12:34 PM
It wasnt. Now you dont have to become 71. If they keep give extra bonuses people will get over powered. 3 is enough IMO....

They never said the bonuses would be the same. If I'm wrong... boom me in my face. :beaten:

I may have just missed it.

Phoenixking
06-11-2012, 12:51 PM
They never said the bonuses would be the same. If I'm wrong... boom me in my face. :beaten:

I may have just missed it.
Question! >:O
makes more sense to just keep bonus the same of 2 peice = one thing and 3 peice = more
'cause imagine
Cop + SOH + MFA = set 1
COP2+ SOH + MFA = set 2
COP2 + SOH2 + MFA = set 1 or 2 or 3?
and so on
it seems easier to do
Elite vanity + elite vanity = set 1
Elite vanity + elite vanity + elite vanity = set 2

misterpotatoe
06-11-2012, 01:12 PM
Great but my account :'(
:(

thecrankybearsam
06-11-2012, 11:35 PM
All the 66s are happy, and the people left under are sad. This is too much pressure, and now I'm worried. Like, a new one? It's already hard enough to get to 66, not all of us have 4x elixirs all the time! If this is ongoing, I'm gonna kill myself. Once you raise it, I won't get the Mt Fang vanity, and once I'm level 70 or so, I won't get the HUMANIA vanity because you'll raise it again. It was fine at 61 in my opinion, it's going too quick.

Shellkaz
06-12-2012, 06:38 AM
It has been 8 months since Mt. Fang came out. I have numerous players in my guild that have made it to 66 without using elixirs. I have one player who has gone from 35 to 65 in this time as well. That player won't get to 66 this time but I believe he will get to the cap next time. All without elixirs!! It can be done.. And it doesn't take hours of grinding every day it just takes dedicating time on a regular basis to playing. :-)

Fairy
06-12-2012, 07:44 AM
YaY!

Can't wait to play it. :D

Drizzid
06-12-2012, 03:17 PM
All the 66s are happy, and the people left under are sad. This is too much pressure, and now I'm worried. Like, a new one? It's already hard enough to get to 66, not all of us have 4x elixirs all the time! If this is ongoing, I'm gonna kill myself. Once you raise it, I won't get the Mt Fang vanity, and once I'm level 70 or so, I won't get the HUMANIA vanity because you'll raise it again. It was fine at 61 in my opinion, it's going too quick.

Man there's no reason to take it that seriously, you will have plenty of time to reach 71, considering the average time between new campaigns is ~6 months. I can guarantee there will be a handful of 71 players a week or so after it's released, with plenty more at level 70. It really doesn't take that long.

Saying you didn't have time to make 66 isn't a valid excuse, unless you started playing the game in the past few weeks.

Swimmingstar
06-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Actually at 61 you need more xp.

Walkhardd
06-12-2012, 03:27 PM

Lol...

It's supposed to be ELITE cap. everyone doesn't get a trophy. Try harder.

Edit: there was a lot LESS time to get to 61.

Shellkaz
06-13-2012, 09:56 PM
@ Walkhard, yeah I think I made the cap for 61 just a week or two before fang came out. No one was expectiing it out so quickly. But I am still proud of that shield. And I'll be proud of every cap vanity that I earn. Yes old ones will be replaced by newer ones. But be proud of what you have. These are rewards for a long hard grind that will only get harder as the levels go up.

I have guildies now that will not make the cap but they are leveling as hard as they can to hit 63 do they can get to humania. There is a huge amount of excitement in my guild for it!! Every time I log in I'm asked if there is any news on release. For those that are making that last mad dash to 66 I've been telling them to consider every day a blessing because it could come at any time. We are just waiting on approval from Apple.

Livemau
06-13-2012, 10:26 PM
I had trouble back at the 56 and 61 caps because I was forced to stop playing during that time so I missed them both but during the 66 cap I really did some grinding to make sure I wouldnt miss it and I did 90k xp without an elixer and finished in like 3 weeks. I hope to not be slowed down this cap and hopefully it wont go too fastbecause as many of you know im away for 3 more weeks and I will be pure thasher this time.

Livemau
06-13-2012, 10:51 PM
about vanity weapons i dont like that idea because then we really all will be exactly the same as each other we should leave that out to see our swords and bows and not be too similar like notyocookiez has said. I cant wait to find out what that new helm looks like and maybe the new set bonus could be different but not nessesarily worse then what the cop does for ex it could grant regen instead of health and armor or give crit and dodge instead but that seems difficult and if the bonus if the same that is what i would prefer. also to samhaynes post about a new vanity shield to replace nuris shield that sounds pretty cool too but a long ways away g2g later

Xionskull
06-14-2012, 02:10 PM
THE SYSTEM HAS BEEN SHUTDOWN!!! THIS NEEDS CAPS Btw!!!!

XghostzX
06-14-2012, 02:15 PM

I got my hopes up.

Just a small bug fix in forest haven... daha.

ArtofWar
06-14-2012, 02:22 PM
I think humania will be epic :D

Skeletonlord
06-14-2012, 02:27 PM
I think humania will be epic :D

If you saw the sneak peak you would know! Cannot wait until Humania! If this new update was Humania I would be so happy. Wanted to play ever since it was announced.

Xionskull
06-14-2012, 02:34 PM
Yea... -.- just realized that.

Vuvuzaylor
06-14-2012, 04:46 PM
Hehe :) Same reaction to me lol

thecrankybearsam
06-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Samhayne, can we close this thread? I like the information but I think this has just begun a forum war.

thecrankybearsam
06-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Plus, Drizz, I'm not new to the game just to let you know..and I'm just taking this too seriously because I don't get to experience what others have experienced. The design for Mt fang Level cap is just so brilliant.

Phoenixking
06-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Any system update has nothing to do with humania being released since humania is a client, not a patch lol. When it comes out it will tell you in the login screen that there is a new client once it comes out *facepalm*

Xionskull
06-14-2012, 10:45 PM
Any system update has nothing to do with humania being released since humania is a client, not a patch lol. When it comes out it will tell you in the login screen that there is a new client once it comes out *facepalm*

Lol yup ik ik I was there when fang came out lol it's a troll lol.

Phoenixking
06-15-2012, 12:49 PM
Lol yup ik ik I was there when fang came out lol it's a troll lol.
Who is a troll? :o

Galacticrex PL
06-16-2012, 02:14 AM
Cool. New cap!! I'm so excited

Elf-Orc-Naga
06-16-2012, 06:21 AM
this is not all about complaining but suggestion... i just thought how many people more would say "cool" if it was a vanity pet? in star legends, pets became drop.. in PL if you don't have plat, you'll never have a pet which I feel sorry for those who can't afford (I wonder if they will release pet drop in humania?)... i just wished the new level cap was a pet but this is just a wish will never come true. I believe STS have the most creative way to create games.. they're developers and we are just players.. something to think about it :) more power!

Pakax
06-16-2012, 06:05 PM
Humania soon = brilliant
H e l m e t .... Ahum :/
I understand the rationale but still, not a fan.

thecrankybearsam
06-16-2012, 06:24 PM
hopefully no one

thecrankybearsam
06-16-2012, 06:25 PM
Nvm lol

gibol1412
06-21-2012, 01:57 PM
Hello. This is my second post. I have small sugestion. Can develepers of game give people choice? I would like to get lvl 71 but I would like to select between new vanity helm and crown of persistence, please answer about my suggestion. Many people will quit, because have mount fang armor and only that or other incomplete vanity. Waste of time for them now. I got Mount Fang Armor and Nuri's Hallows shield. Please think about it. Sorry for my english.
Best Regards from Poland.

Gibol