PDA

View Full Version : Please Balance Classes In Next Cap Update

Swimmingstar
06-04-2012, 06:14 PM
It's totally unfair for engineers. I'm tired of people thinking engineers are noobs and tired of getting defeated because other classes have giant advantages. I think we need stronger gear, spells, anything! I support anything that balances the classes and gives engineers a fair chance. And I'm not talking about making plat gear better. I don't want to pay 45 plat and 100k for a nova just to have a better chance at winning. Even 35 ops and coms with L30 gear can defeat us. Also at this high of a level, shouldn't non-plat bought gear be better?

Please include this in the next campaign addition update or even sooner.

How many support that engineers should get a fair chance?

PianoWizzy
06-04-2012, 06:25 PM
I do support this. Because while a highly skilled, trained, PvP-specific, plat-geared eng could potentially win out against any class in any gear, it only takes an op in normal gear pushing random buttons without strategy to kill an eng who hasn't put all their skills into PvP.

akfury
06-04-2012, 07:23 PM
i agree, im tired of spending 45 platinum just to be able to beat level 40 noobs

iAmPain
06-04-2012, 08:32 PM
i highly agree! my main was suppose to be an engineer but as soon as i saw its difficulties i immediately stopped and made a new toon :(

akfury
06-04-2012, 10:18 PM
i highly agree! my main was suppose to be an engineer but as soon as i saw its difficulties i immediately stopped and made a new toon :(

its difficult but not impossible

Hellcurse
06-09-2012, 10:17 PM
eng r good just its seem boring wen u r forced to pole hug, but then again, most ops r forced to spam skills and run

Corpser
06-10-2012, 04:07 AM
i play as an engie and think the classes are balanced pretty well in PVE but i tried pvp as an engi and gave up immediately cause it was way to hard.

Zaonabiuibil
06-10-2012, 06:25 AM
I agree. My engineer has beaten both custom ops and custom coms at lv40-41, but it is extremely hard, and if they stun you, you have no chance.

HunterSLAYER
06-10-2012, 06:28 AM
Don't. Have an alt but I've tried pvp as non plat player and kill percentage is around 60% which means I die 40% of the time. Not fun at all.

Sent from my LT26i using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2