PDA

View Full Version : accidently deleated armor

Rnrking
08-19-2010, 07:24 PM
hey devs i accidentaly liquadated my redbone warrior armor from the last fathom crypt quest is there anyway u guys could put it back?

Either way thnx

Banned
08-19-2010, 07:28 PM
I did the same thing. :p

Just redo the quests on an alt, it shouldn't take that long.

Also, it'd be awesome possum if special quest gear could have a new rarity color. I assume they're special since they aren't tradable.

KingFu
08-19-2010, 08:23 PM
Dangit banned! I agree with your idea but you beat me to it! As for the item, the devs don't usually revive items, or I would ask them daily to revive my elf guard kite shield. Luckily I always try to remember those redbone items are in my inventory when liquidating.

Rnrking
08-19-2010, 08:34 PM
problem is my one character is my own character. i dont have any alternates so id have to start all the way at the beggining lvling up a character till i was good enough to do that. oh well i might make a mage or something and try and lvl45 that.

KingFu
08-19-2010, 08:44 PM
problem is my one character is my own character. i dont have any alternates so id have to start all the way at the beggining lvling up a character till i was good enough to do that. oh well i might make a mage or something and try and lvl45 that.

Or you can create a level 1 character and have your friends carry you through the quests. As long as you are with in rage, you should grt credit for it. I would maybe attack a little just in case. ;)

Yardsalez
08-19-2010, 08:49 PM
I did the same thing with my redbone armor hehe

Rnrking
08-19-2010, 08:59 PM
hmm good idea. if i make a new character though what would u guys suggest mage or archer or something else. right now my only character is a pure warrior

Furrawn
08-19-2010, 09:20 PM
I agree- the quest items need to be a different color... And I think all the items bought in the store, weapons, etc ought to be light blue like the vanity items or some defining color. I've sold items by accident. It's easy to do. I'm careful but it just takes one pizza in the oven with the timer going off to rush thru one's inventory and delete things that look unimportant...

FluffNStuff
08-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Totally liquidated mine by accident. Totally don't care.